PDA

View Full Version : Kent stop posting as Lily or I will contact the police

internutt
08-04-2021, 05:40 PM
What you are doing is potentially illegal on a few counts.

I wasn't the biggest fan of lily. In fact she was a completely deranged, self-deluding, pedophilic freak.

But you can't keep abusing her memory. Why are you doing this kent?

If you continue to use her account which you stole from her (she is dead now) I will call the internet police.

Desolation
08-04-2021, 09:13 PM
I got a PM from late Lily’s old account that said “I’m not Lily”. Kent meant to type “I’m not Kent” from her account. I had to leave the coffee shop I felt so sick to my stomach

Certified Lily
08-04-2021, 09:21 PM
that's a lie

Certified Lily
08-04-2021, 09:22 PM
I sent you proof that I'm not dead and that's all

Certified Lily
08-04-2021, 09:28 PM
Go ahead call the police, they will know your lying they would ignore you cause I'm alive

Dirty Harry
08-04-2021, 09:56 PM
What you are doing is potentially illegal on a few counts.

I wasn't the biggest fan of lily. In fact she was a completely deranged, self-deluding, pedophilic freak.

But you can't keep abusing her memory. Why are you doing this kent?

If you continue to use her account which you stole from her (she is dead now) I will call the internet police.

Internet police is a generic term for police and government agencies, departments and other organizations in charge of policing Internet in a number of countries. The major purposes of Internet police, depending on the state, are fighting cybercrime, as well as censorship and propaganda.

m0nde
08-04-2021, 11:39 PM
Go ahead call the police, they will know your lying they would ignore you cause I'm alive

Internet police is a generic term for police and government agencies, departments and other organizations in charge of policing Internet in a number of countries. The major purposes of Internet police, depending on the state, are fighting cybercrime, as well as censorship and propaganda.

Certified Lily
08-04-2021, 11:55 PM
m0nde I could hate you, but I don't

stop lying, will not talk to you again your back on ignore

Certified Lily
08-05-2021, 12:00 AM
one last thing

may God forgive you, I pray for you all the time

now I'm done talking to you

PISS JUGS
08-06-2021, 02:01 AM
IN THEORY you could spell thunderbolt as "thunderboldt"