PDA

View Full Version : kent you owe me an apology

m0nde
08-10-2021, 01:06 AM
i don't know why you were so violently racist towards me the other day, but i'd like you to apologize.

i've always tried to be your friend, so i can't understand why you said that to me. i hope we can get past this and go back to working on why you're using lily's account after she died.

thanks

Certified Lily
08-10-2021, 08:53 AM
Shut up, he is not using my account, and he owes you nothing, just leave him alone , fuck off m0nde

and it's a capital L not lowercase

Certified Lily
08-10-2021, 09:07 AM
also, he is not a racist you lyre

m0nde
08-10-2021, 12:25 PM
kent, if you're going to apologize, use your own account

Certified Lily
08-10-2021, 04:17 PM
He is not going too do that. and he does not use my damn account fuck off

internutt
08-10-2021, 04:29 PM
kent you are a disgrace to the US marines uniform. you are a racist against your fellow citizen because he is a punjabi hindoo.

this isnt the 1960s, you cant hide your crimes in the dark jungles of laos anymore. everyone can see plainly what you are doing, and it is fucking disgusting.

m0nde
08-10-2021, 04:40 PM
also, he is not a racist you lyrekent, even lisa, who has stood up for you in the past thinks that you are racist
you need to stop using lily's account and apologize to me before this gets out of control

Kent I know they call literally everything you post racist but this is some disgustingly racist bullshit.

I don’t know who feeds you this kind of white supremacy bullshit but it’s wrong.

Don’t do it.

Stick to posting dicks on chicks or whatever, don’t try and educate people on shit you obviously know nothing about.

And tell whoever puts you onto this shit to fuck off.