PDA

View Full Version : disgusted

Simio
10-10-2021, 12:14 PM
I will make this as short as possible. I took a break from posting and discord once I saw that Kent was using Lilys account after her passing. Lily, although we didn’t get along, had many ailments such as an oxygen tank and has been scammed by people like Turkish Star Trek into sending money. How he could abuse her legacy like this makes me very nervous and gives me anxiety.

internutt
10-10-2021, 12:16 PM
I will make this as short as possible. I took a break from posting and discord once I saw that Kent was using Lilys account after her passing. Lily, although we didn’t get along, had many ailments such as an oxygen tank and has been scammed by people like Turkish Star Trek into sending money. How he could abuse her legacy like this makes me very nervous and gives me anxiety.

it's really sad.

before lily died she bought supermensa for thousands of dollars and deleted its database, rendering the site useless.

lol

Simio
10-10-2021, 12:19 PM
it's really sad.

before lily died she bought supermensa for thousands of dollars and deleted its database, rendering the site useless.

lol

maybe that is what Kent about, but he really needs to control his emotions. I would suggest some socialization with other patients in his group home and closer monitoring on social media and forums.

m0nde
10-10-2021, 02:41 PM
try going to http://supermensa.org now