PDA

View Full Version : A question for steve yelle

boobz
08-03-2012, 03:30 AM
Is it sad knowing that you've absolutely peaked in life? Does it make you sad that both physically and mentally it's all downhill from here?

m0nde
08-03-2012, 04:41 AM
let's make one thing clear...

age 15: expelled from school for stabbing person with plastic spork

age 15-19: did nothing, famous quote about "let's get one thing clear, i don't have gout. i've had 3 xbox 360s and 3 ps3s; my life is better than yours."

age 19: mother found new boyfriend who forced stevey out of the house and got him set up on welfare

age 19: first iteration of fjs, quickly discards funnyjokessquad.com domain only to have it picked up by teknorat and then me

age 20: actually gets winnebago, quickly discards winnebago after trying to sleep in it 1 night and finding it too hot

age 21: nth iteration of fjs, after alienating me and clay and other members who could help him with forum, he gets lizard chick to help him with latest version

age x: n+1th iteration of fjs, still on welfare

cberry
08-03-2012, 04:45 AM
stevey is like 24 and he is my friend please stop making fun of him thank you

m0nde
08-03-2012, 04:45 AM
n plus 1

Desolation
08-03-2012, 07:37 AM
steveys tight as fuck. He's been dealt some tough times in life but hes always handled it with a positive attitude. g shit

m0nde
08-03-2012, 07:42 AM
what a load of shit. he's always trying to act like it doesn't get to him, but he goes into a depression every time he realizes just how shitty his life is and the fact that he's the one who made it that way.

i feel no pity for him. he did it to himself and he's doing nothing to help himself.

Desolation
08-03-2012, 07:43 AM
life's tough and people respond to what life throws at them in different fashions. He's up and he's down, he always is. But the enthusiasm he has in his life is unmatched by anyone on this forum. I love him

m0nde
08-03-2012, 07:46 AM
he is a true symbol of mediocrity. if he's enthusiastic about that, then that's what's wrong with america.
very sad.

syncan aka ken post jr
08-03-2012, 09:47 AM
stevey does have a shitty family, and his learned behavior(how he grew up) and terrible genetics lead him to make poor life choices, this is just how the world works, if stevey can learn to look past himself and possibly FAT

syncan aka ken post jr
08-03-2012, 09:56 AM
http://rheumatology.oxfordjournals.org/content/48/suppl_2/ii2/F1.medium.gif

syncan aka ken post jr
08-03-2012, 10:03 AM
most people who get food stamps and shit buy total junk food with your hard earned tax dollars and then become and even bigger drain on the system when they develop health problems from eating cheeto's and m&ms for breakfast everyday. this was prob not steveys fault the first 16 or so years of his life, at age 16 he could have gotten out there gotten a job moved the fuck out of the wood paneled basement and become a healthy productive member of society, but he didn't he just cont the cycle that has probably been in his family for generations of leeching off other people and the government. he's fat, he's lazy and he thinks the world owes him something, well steven yelle let me tell you the world owes you nothing, you have to pull yourself up by your bootstraps and break this cycle of shit. get student loans, get grants even you are so fat and poor they will give you money to go to school and become a better person. do something steven, not some crazy plan, not some get rich quick scheme, do something real, i am going to tell you exactly how to do it right now
1.FAT
2.FAT
3.FAT
4.FAT

rootbeer
08-03-2012, 10:16 AM
desolation more like desperation

m0nde
08-03-2012, 10:34 AM
dp actually was serious in this thread, offering real, obtainable goals and real possibilities for stevey
i hope he listens

Desolation
08-03-2012, 03:46 PM
people act like welfare is something horribly awful. it's a small portion of tax dollars and many people truly use it to help their families out when they really need a boost. Everyone seems to focus on people who leach on it though.

m0nde
08-03-2012, 04:27 PM
hey, i'm all for helping those who need it and try to help themselves, but stevey made himself into what he is and hasn't tried to pull himself out of his situation at all
doctors denied him the welfare benefit several times before his mother and her boyfriend found some stooge willing to give it to him
he was the cause of his not having a highschool diploma, he caused himself to become grossly overweight causing his gout and now he's doing nothing but wasting the money he's given each month and not trying to better himeslf

he IS a leech

Greg Blake Age: 41 (412) 824-6478 1700 James St Monroeville, PA 15146 racerx111@verizon.net
08-03-2012, 04:33 PM
hey, i'm all for helping those who need it and try to help themselves, but stevey made himself into what he is and hasn't tried to pull himself out of his situation at all
doctors denied him the welfare benefit several times before his mother and her boyfriend found some stooge willing to give it to him
he was the cause of his not having a highschool diploma, he caused himself to become grossly overweight causing his gout and now he's doing nothing but wasting the money he's given each month and not trying to better himeslf

he IS a leech

No one gives a flying fuck what you think you MC faggot.Look at yourself in the morror. Asshole!

Desolation
08-03-2012, 05:55 PM
He's also content with who he is. He is happy in his life. He may be the only poster here that is secure enough with himself to truly believe that.

maks
08-03-2012, 06:29 PM
I've helped stevey out dozens of times, he never showed any sort of appreciation. Then when fjs came along he begged me to post there, and I refused. He turned on me and now he bitches about me constantly. There is no good in steven yelle, there is no happiness, there is no appreciation or respect for other people, there is only selfishness, laziness, and a corny forced sense of 'humor'. At least we can be thankful that he'll never live to see his 40th birthday.

F4
08-03-2012, 07:06 PM
it was probably better that he deleted me from fjs, even though he's not trying to make his life any better at least he's not going to drag me down with him

clay
08-03-2012, 08:36 PM
let's make one thing clear...

age 15: expelled from school for stabbing person with plastic spork

age 15-19: did nothing, famous quote about "let's get one thing clear, i don't have gout. i've had 3 xbox 360s and 3 ps3s; my life is better than yours."

age 19: mother found new boyfriend who forced stevey out of the house and got him set up on welfare

age 19: first iteration of fjs, quickly discards funnyjokessquad.com domain only to have it picked up by teknorat and then me

age 20: actually gets winnebago, quickly discards winnebago after trying to sleep in it 1 night and finding it too hot

age 21: nth iteration of fjs, after alienating me and clay and other members who could help him with forum, he gets lizard chick to help him with latest version

age x: n+1th iteration of fjs, still on welfare

could you add his sickly weed plants dying on his patio and his bob-o-pedic purchase in here where they apply

boobz
08-03-2012, 11:31 PM
Also don't forget that time his mental health truly went off the deep end and he decided that raising Alpacas are a viable business for him. That also failed within a week resulting in $890 welfare dollars wasted and one dead Alpaca.

sex with dead people
08-03-2012, 11:33 PM
Yeah, he's awesome and he's my best friend ever.

boobz
08-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Yeah, he's awesome and he's my best friend ever.

nice standards

boobz
08-03-2012, 11:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7MPwI.jpg

maks
08-03-2012, 11:53 PM
Also don't forget that time his mental health truly went off the deep end and he decided that raising Alpacas are a viable business for him. That also failed within a week resulting in $890 welfare dollars wasted and one dead Alpaca.

he only ordered one? How does he expect to breed alpacas with only one alpaca?

boobz
08-03-2012, 11:57 PM
he only ordered one? How does he expect to breed alpacas with only one alpaca?

he ordered only one (no research) and hoped to at least start making money from the wool

rubycalaber
08-04-2012, 12:16 AM
oh yeah and who's pic is that in your sig? who has everyone talking about him even though he only posts on this forum about once per year? thats right, International Ultrastar Steven "God Troll™" Yelle CEO of FJS Industries©

maks
08-04-2012, 12:17 AM
Maybe buying into his bullshit isn't helping, maybe we need to stand united and give him the hard truth

m0nde
08-04-2012, 01:26 AM
oh yeah and who's pic is that in your sig? who has everyone talking about him even though he only posts on this forum about once per year? thats right, International Ultrastar Steven "God Troll™" Yelle CEO of FJS Industries©everyone loves to hate steffies
i don't like the man, but i do love him. he's an icon

rubycalaber
08-04-2012, 07:08 AM
I like stevey and would take a bullet for him if he wasnt immune to gunfire and if it wouldnt pass straight through my body completely undeterred

boobz
08-04-2012, 07:18 AM
I like stevey and would take a bullet for him if he wasnt immune to gunfire and if it wouldnt pass straight through my body completely undeterred

FJS is infinite

Garfield
08-04-2012, 07:29 AM
i love stevey and youve all been god trolled

sex with dead people
08-04-2012, 07:38 AM
There won't be a single person here laughing after stevey goes into remission and comes back trolling harder than ever.

boobz
08-04-2012, 08:59 AM
I can't wait until stevey is posting from his hospital bed in rhode island general hospital after having a triple bypass and heart attack. He'll reach over for his Samsuiy Android Evo tech III pro smartphone, go to rubynet (bookmarked) and whimper: "fjs wins again"

Garfield
08-04-2012, 11:56 AM
i just figured out that your posting style is posting everything everbody is thinking but is too lazy to post because everyone already knew that everyone else is thinking it because its really obvious and not really that funny.

Garfield
08-04-2012, 01:11 PM
just slicked back my happy trail

m0nde
08-04-2012, 01:29 PM
testicular gout

Garfield
08-04-2012, 01:56 PM
someone could easily hotoshop a picture of ramen in that meme LOL pwned *sml* tebow 4 chemo repost this 5 times so angel gets its wings brings home an army dad general doli where r u

rootbeer
08-04-2012, 06:23 PM
general doli where r u

FFUUUUUU
08-04-2012, 06:54 PM
someone could easily hotoshop a picture of ramen in that meme LOL pwned *sml* tebow 4 chemo repost this 5 times so angel gets its wings brings home an army dad general doli where r u

Um, that's IS a picture of Ramen.

m0nde
08-05-2012, 12:04 AM
banned? why not just put in the :lizard:arium?

boobz
08-05-2012, 01:38 AM
i just figured out that your posting style is posting everything everbody is thinking but is too lazy to post because everyone already knew that everyone else is thinking it because its really obvious and not really that funny.

let's just revisit that poop thread you made a few days ago with every reply reminding you how awful a poster you are

Ramen
08-05-2012, 01:44 AM
i find garfield funny...

m0nde
08-05-2012, 01:48 AM
i quickly scroll by his posts

Garfield
08-05-2012, 02:35 AM
poops always been my gimmick

boobz
08-05-2012, 03:43 AM
i quickly scroll by his posts