PDA

View Full Version : Lisa didn’t kill Donny

Unregistered
12-07-2021, 06:49 AM
But she did kill that baby lol.

it started out as a generic normal dream about me hating my parents and having arguments with them in my house (even though we never actually argue irl) I guess because my dad woke me up laughing at some not funny shit on the tv before this dream started which pissed me off, you were kinda in it because I saw online someone posted a video of my gay cousin at a gay club and the uploader was you, and I realized I was dreaming when at one point I was running and noticed I was running faster than I actually can and kept running until I was going at like 30mph to be sure and I was like oh jeez better find someone to rape since I will wake up soon so I zipped around the dream world with superspeed (inspired by you saying you were running as fast as you'd ever been in a video game yesterday I think) until I saw nicki minaj and I honestly thought at the time I should rape her just because teknorat asked me to fuck a black girl in my dreams but then I thought I better not because I might cum my pants in real life but then one of those pop-up recordings from borderlands played in the same place on my "screen"/vision with a message from the motivational speaker villain from Dexter called Jordon Chase (who is a serial rapist) telling me his best line from the show "I tell all my clients life is too short, it's not healthy to bottle up your primal self, if you want something, take it,