PDA

View Full Version : kent put a hateful racist hatespeech under his username.

internutt
01-07-2022, 04:47 PM
he is picking on m0nde again. calling him an "idiot" which is a swear word.

kent is a fucking racist, he impersenated lily for months, now he is abusing his server profile to defame m0nde illegally.

ban.

Dirty Harry
01-07-2022, 05:45 PM
An idiot, in modern use, is a stupid or foolish person. 'Idiot' was formerly a technical term in legal and psychiatric contexts for some kinds of profound intellectual disability where the mental age is two years or less, and the person cannot guard themself against common physical dangers. The term was gradually replaced by 'profound mental retardation', which has since been replaced by other terms. Along with terms like moron, imbecile, and cretin, its use to describe people with mental disabilities is considered archaic and offensive.

Dirty Ӊarry
01-07-2022, 07:10 PM
he is picking on m0nde again. calling him an "idiot" which is a swear word.

kent is a fucking racist, he impersenated lily for months, now he is abusing his server profile to defame m0nde illegally.

ban.
nobody fucking cares about you nigger

Dirty Ӊarry
01-07-2022, 07:11 PM
you nigger make me sick to stomach

internutt
01-09-2022, 12:41 AM
An idiot, in modern use, is a stupid or foolish person. 'Idiot' was formerly a technical term in legal and psychiatric contexts for some kinds of profound intellectual disability where the mental age is two years or less, and the person cannot guard themself against common physical dangers. The term was gradually replaced by 'profound mental retardation', which has since been replaced by other terms. Along with terms like moron, imbecile, and cretin, its use to describe people with mental disabilities is considered archaic and offensive.

i cant bleive the kind of nigger racism you keep spouting you neonazi kent jacina youngstown ohio edna jacina nigger fagogt

Dirty Harry
01-09-2022, 09:57 PM
I live in Struthers,Ohio I work in Youngstown,Ohio. Idiot.

lnternutt
01-22-2022, 12:53 AM
...to defame m0nde illegally.

he can do it himself, he doesn't need anyone else for that. just look at his stupid posts