PDA

View Full Version : Ok

NortyNippy
08-07-2012, 09:55 PM
seeing as you don't act like a fuckhead and ban people and delete and edit topics like some kind of whinging pussy everytime someone says something you don't like or slaps you into place I shall make this my new home

Desolation
08-07-2012, 09:58 PM
in that case welcome

NortyNippy
08-07-2012, 09:58 PM

NortyNippy
08-07-2012, 10:10 PM
Actually, they do edit posts, people's member names and ban people here. Look through the member list and you'll see a few banned members. Look in some threads and you'll see posts edited by moderators rather than the OP. Ramen's name is an example of names being edited. The herpetarium is a quarantine which is in effect, a ban.ah well if that's the case as soon as I get edited or banned I'll be out of here.

They keep YOU around though, that's a sign that they must somewhat tollerant ;P

Ramen
08-07-2012, 10:45 PM
my name was changed because i indirectly asked for it by asking the mods to change someone else's name, and by my bitch move, my name was changed.

this forum is pretty decent. in the lifespan of ytmnsfw, we've had horrible mods who used to really abuse power, but now it's pretty calm waters.

syncan aka ken post jr
08-07-2012, 11:21 PM
ban every mother fucker in this thread

sex with dead people
08-08-2012, 03:56 AM
ITT: The true definition of whining fags.

NortyNippy
08-08-2012, 04:11 AM
I did go to RH for a little while, found here when a buunch of them made Battery names and started posting about me here. The mods act like pathetic 15 year old girls and I think Mud actually maybe a 15 year girl... nonetheless 710 started editing my topics and threatening me with banning because he's pathetic so I left.

Is there even any point in banning you? lol

Your reputation preceeds you... is it true you aren't allowed to try and sue people anymore because you tried too many times and failed?

NortyNippy
08-08-2012, 04:17 AM
I generally do not get along with mods, it's fine if they don't use pathetic little known forums on the internet for their displays of power that they lack in actual life. You see in real life you can't just delete someone because they said something you don't like. Short of making illegal posts I see no need for their petty interference with other adults' interactions in online communities.

I don't need to be babysitted, does anyone here?

NortyNippy
08-08-2012, 04:28 AM
Jack from RH is one of the biggest try-hard losers I've ever seen online.

True story.

jon
08-08-2012, 06:49 AM
step one

listen to the guy with the 9gag avatar

lol step two wow shut the fuck up cody lol

maks
08-08-2012, 08:43 AM
Jack from RH is one of the biggest try-hard losers I've ever seen online.

True story.

this is certainly true