PDA

View Full Version : [YTMNSFW THEORY] Lisas brown bits are brown because of global warmeing

Gentleman Doli
05-07-2014, 11:05 PM
LISA: Penguins, Brown vagina, Herpes, Rootber literaly had sex with her rofl, Take a shower smoke a joint make a cup of tea, greasy hair, babysitter rape, abortion, two degrees, 200 posts/IQ/dollar pillow, rooty ill psot your genitals

Gentleman Doli
05-07-2014, 11:08 PM
no one needs to ever make another lisa thred again, i jsut said all there is to say

clay
05-07-2014, 11:09 PM
i think rootbeer is the biggest hero this forum will ever see. he strategically deduced that after all of lisas rapes, molestations, and negative encounters with men that one more would send her over the edge. over the course of 2 years he trained his penis to suck back into his body and ejaculate on command. to the outside observer this might seem like a disgruntled cock with a premature ejaculation disorder. but the reality of this single gesture has turned lisa away from sexual acts with fertile men forever. the terrible generations of horse faced, soil cunted women end now.

image of sherman while he was in training
http://warehouse.carlh.com/article_091/commando_03.jpg

thank you, rootbeer.

Autistic Spectrum
05-07-2014, 11:19 PM
i think rootbeer is the biggest hero this forum will ever see. he strategically deduced that after all of lisas rapes, molestations, and negative encounters with men that one more would send her over the edge. over the course of 2 years he trained his penis to suck back into his body and ejaculate on command. to the outside observer this might seem like a disgruntled cock with a premature ejaculation disorder. but the reality of this single gesture has turned lisa away from sexual acts with fertile men forever. the terrible generations of horse faced, soil cunted women end now.

image of sherman while he was in training
http://warehouse.carlh.com/article_091/commando_03.jpg

thank you, rootbeer.

Q65KZIqay4E&autoplay=1

Q65KZIqay4E <----for tim that commie Australian muppet who blocks autoplayers a non autoplay youtube

tim i suggest your press the shit out of the play button

Dirty Beatle
06-27-2014, 08:42 PM
Loser

Autistic Spectrum
06-27-2014, 09:21 PM
god bless cag codey and lisa :9/11: