PDA

View Full Version : ya know, "sorry for party rocking" can be used as an excuse for anything...

Ramen
08-15-2012, 01:41 AM
"YOU RAN OVER MY DOG!!!" => sorry for party rockin'!

"YOU BROKE MY XBOX!!!" => sorry for party rockin'!

"YOU JUST FUCKED MY MOM!!!" => sorry for party rockin'!

"YOU STOLE ME WALLET!" => sorry for party rockin'!

"YOU SUCK AT POSTING!!" => sorry for party rockin'!

from now on, that's my excuse for everything... it fits!! unlike mai jeenz cuz im soo fat... sorry for party rockin'!

maks
08-15-2012, 01:43 AM
"STOP MAKING THREADS YOU FAT SPIC!" => stop making threads you fat spic!

Ramen
08-15-2012, 01:48 AM
sorry for party rockin'!!

Ramen
08-15-2012, 01:49 AM
Racial flaming. Oh, that going to really get Ramen to back down! :rofl:

:smug:

i'm just party rockin'... sorry for party rockin'...

maks
08-15-2012, 01:57 AM
Racial flaming. Oh, that going to really get Ramen to back down! :rofl:

everyone, friend and foe, has been calling ramen a fat spic for over 6 years. it's practically a term of endearment at this point.

If I wanted to hurt her feelings I'd bring up the big bert incident again, whether she admits it or not she's really embarrassed by those pictures.

Ramen
08-15-2012, 02:06 AM
everyone, friend and foe, has been calling ramen a fat spic for over 6 years. it's practically a term of endearment at this point.

If I wanted to hurt her feelings I'd bring up the big bert incident again, whether she admits it or not she's really embarrassed by those pictures.

sorry for party rockin'! :smug:

maks
08-15-2012, 02:09 AM
remember when I put that photo set up on my website and you said it didn't bother you then like a half hour later you wrote an email to my hosting company asking them to take it down

maks
08-15-2012, 02:12 AM
hey look I still have the email

Dear Customer,

Since we have received notice that there is a potential legal issue regarding domain GAYNIGGERDICKS.COM you will need to contact the complainant no later than December 31st, 2009 and provide enough information to remove Domains By Proxy from this issue.

Complainant information:
Christine Herriott
ramen1337@gmail.com

Kind Regards,

Ramen
08-15-2012, 02:12 AM
it was creepy, brah...

even now, boobz's infatuation even creeps me out. i'm cool with the guy, but, anytime i get attention and it's not of my effort in trolling, like attention when i didn't do something directly with the attention as a result of something i just did, then it creeps me out. all those ramen threads the other day creeped me out.

Ramen
08-15-2012, 02:13 AM
in short:

sorry for party rocking.

Ramen
08-15-2012, 02:15 AM
hey look I still have the email

Dear Customer,

Since we have received notice that there is a potential legal issue regarding domain GAYNIGGERDICKS.COM you will need to contact the complainant no later than December 31st, 2009 and provide enough information to remove Domains By Proxy from this issue.

Complainant information:
Christine Herriott
ramen1337@gmail.com

Kind Regards,

it is creepy that you kept this and it was so long ago.

maks
08-15-2012, 02:16 AM
I only did it to prove you were embarrassed by those photos. I gave you more than an hour's notice, and promised that if you just said "yes it bothers me" I wouldn't have put it up in the first place.

maks
08-15-2012, 02:17 AM
it is creepy that you kept this and it was so long ago.

I keep every email I ever receive, my archives go back to 2004. Just so happens that one is wicked easy to find because it's the only one that matches the search term "herriott"

Ramen
08-15-2012, 02:19 AM
I only did it to prove you were embarrassed by those photos. I gave you more than an hour's notice, and promised that if you just said "yes it bothers me" I put it up in the first place.

well, embarrassed in the sense that i was 19, wasted, and shit, yeah. would i do it all over again if i went back, yeah, probably. it is and was my legacy no matter how obscene it is, because i really have to say is: sorry for party rockin'!

maks
08-15-2012, 02:24 AM
well, embarrassed in the sense that i was 19, wasted, and shit, yeah. would i do it all over again if i went back, yeah, probably. it is and was my legacy no matter how obscene it is, because i really have to say is: sorry for party rockin'!

this is a much better attitude, but it's still dishonest. you would be mortified if these pictures showed up on your family's facebook feeds, the very idea makes you really uncomfortable, and I know it and that's why I'm never going to stop threatening to do it.

m0nde
08-15-2012, 02:39 AM
christine harlot

sex with dead people
08-15-2012, 06:49 AM
I miss Christine H.

boobz
08-15-2012, 07:39 AM
She is now a married woman! SHOW YOUR RESPECT FOR THE MAN WHO KNOCKS UP AND MURDERS.

Ramen
08-15-2012, 01:56 PM
She is now a married woman! SHOW YOUR RESPECT FOR THE MAN WHO KNOCKS UP AND MURDERS.

"knocks up and murders?" what's that?

Ramen
08-15-2012, 02:00 PM

BTW you sound kinda upset here... you mad, bro?? sorry for party rockin'!

maks
08-15-2012, 02:18 PM
I think he's talking about your endless cycle of getting pregnant and having an abortion

Ramen
08-15-2012, 02:22 PM
I think he's talking about your endless cycle of getting pregnant and having an abortion

although i identify myself as more or a libertarian, i'm a registered republican.... think about it...

maks
08-15-2012, 03:22 PM
although i identify myself as more or a libertarian, i'm a registered republican.... think about it...

republicans have abortions they just do it out of state under a fake name

syncan aka ken post jr
08-15-2012, 03:30 PM
as a republican she knows that she's dammed if she does dammed if she don't the taxpayers would have to pay for her 30 kids by 30 different fathers or she can have an abortion, it's a world of conflict, the mind of ramen is a minefield of unhealthy eating habits, sexual promiscuity , on top of this her illegtance leval is that of a 7th grader and it makes day to day life almost unbearable for her, so she comes to rubynet for support and what do you we give her, a bunch of shit for being a fat whore.

maks
08-15-2012, 03:36 PM
If I don't tell her she's a fat whore how will she know?

F4
08-15-2012, 04:42 PM
i see ramen moved the next step up from YOLO. well done

Ramen
08-15-2012, 04:50 PM
as a republican she knows that she's dammed if she does dammed if she don't the taxpayers would have to pay for her 30 kids by 30 different fathers or she can have an abortion, it's a world of conflict, the mind of ramen is a minefield of unhealthy eating habits, sexual promiscuity , on top of this her illegtance leval is that of a 7th grader and it makes day to day life almost unbearable for her, so she comes to rubynet for support and what do you we give her, a bunch of shit for being a fat whore.

and you have the spelling, grammar, and vocabulary of a 4th grader.

lnopia the great
08-15-2012, 04:57 PM
i see ramen moved the next step up from YOLO. well done

Shes only 2 years late