PDA

View Full Version : obamacare fans, welcome to the new world

maks
08-16-2012, 08:41 AM
http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2012/08/facebook_should_be_nationalized_to_protect_user_rights_.single.html

Greg Blake Age: 41 (412) 824-6478 1700 James St Monroeville, PA 15146 racerx111@verizon.net
08-16-2012, 03:38 PM
The Ten Commandments According to Obama.

I. Thou shalt have no God in America, except for me. I am the chosen One. (And like God, I do not have a birth certificate.)

II. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, unless it is my face carved on Mt. Rushmore.

III. Thou shalt not utter my middle name in vain (or in public). Only I can say Barack Hussein Obama.

IV. Remember tax day, April 15th, and keep it holy.

V. Honor thy father and thy mother until they are too old and sick to care for. They will cost our public-funded health-care system too much money.

VI. Thou shalt not kill, unless you have an unwanted, unborn baby. For it would be an abomination to punish your daughter with a baby.

VII. Thou shalt not commit adultery if you are conservative or a Republican. Liberals and Democrats are hereby forgiven for all of their infidelity and immorality, but the careers of conservatives will be forever destroyed.

VIII. Thou shalt not steal, until you've been elected to public office. Only then is it acceptable to take money from hard-working, successful citizens and give it to those who do not work, illegal immigrants, or those who do not have the motivation to better their own lives.

IX. Thou shalt not discriminate against thy neighbor unless they are conservative, Caucasian, or Christian.

X. Thou shalt not covet because it is simply unnecessary. I will place such a heavy tax burden on those that have achieved the American Dream that, by the end of my term as President, nobody will have any wealth or material goods left for you to covet.

Greg Blake Age: 41 (412) 824-6478 1700 James St Monroeville, PA 15146 racerx111@verizon.net
08-16-2012, 03:38 PM
did I mention,fuck that kenyan marxist nigger.

08-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Dumb n'Dumber.

http://thumb.dumparump.com/434/gohbCQx.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=gohbCQx)

Desolation
08-16-2012, 04:25 PM
obama 2012

rubycalaber
08-16-2012, 04:47 PM
translation: the cia is really lazy and wants to make spying on you even easier

lnopia the great
08-16-2012, 04:54 PM
the new world order

lnopia the great
08-16-2012, 05:02 PM
this just in, facebook and google declare war on usa

Plug Drugs
08-17-2012, 12:28 AM
The Ten Commandments According to Obama.

I. Thou shalt have no God in America, except for me. I am the chosen One. (And like God, I do not have a birth certificate.)

II. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, unless it is my face carved on Mt. Rushmore.

III. Thou shalt not utter my middle name in vain (or in public). Only I can say Barack Hussein Obama.

IV. Remember tax day, April 15th, and keep it holy.

V. Honor thy father and thy mother until they are too old and sick to care for. They will cost our public-funded health-care system too much money.

VI. Thou shalt not kill, unless you have an unwanted, unborn baby. For it would be an abomination to punish your daughter with a baby.

VII. Thou shalt not commit adultery if you are conservative or a Republican. Liberals and Democrats are hereby forgiven for all of their infidelity and immorality, but the careers of conservatives will be forever destroyed.

VIII. Thou shalt not steal, until you've been elected to public office. Only then is it acceptable to take money from hard-working, successful citizens and give it to those who do not work, illegal immigrants, or those who do not have the motivation to better their own lives.

IX. Thou shalt not discriminate against thy neighbor unless they are conservative, Caucasian, or Christian.

X. Thou shalt not covet because it is simply unnecessary. I will place such a heavy tax burden on those that have achieved the American Dream that, by the end of my term as President, nobody will have any wealth or material goods left for you to covet.
your jokes suck

Plug Drugs
08-17-2012, 12:32 AM
if facebook became nationalized wouldn't that mean that the judicial system could get involved too and there could be a federal agency that monitored facebook and threw suspected pedophiles and internet trash-talkers into the can?

So when I harass my ex-girlfriends sending them messages telling them they're dumb cunt bitches and I hope they burn in hell, i may suffer real life penalties and be subject to fines?

Plug Drugs
08-17-2012, 12:32 AM
dwejbhfowug

maks
08-17-2012, 12:34 AM
if facebook became nationalized wouldn't that mean that the judicial system could get involved too and there could be a federal agency that monitored facebook and threw suspected pedophiles and internet trash-talkers into the can?

So when I harass my ex-girlfriends sending them messages telling them they're dumb cunt bitches and I hope they burn in hell, i may suffer real life penalties and be subject to fines?

No mote than now

Plug Drugs
08-17-2012, 12:38 AM
yeah but if it became fully nationalized, there would be no more barriers/obstacles for authorities or hoops they'd have to jump through.
Reminds me of an idea I had that the government could set up free Wifi in all major urban areas, but then they'd probably try to regulate the shit out of the internet and that would probably suck.

m0nde
08-17-2012, 01:12 AM
your jokes suckyes, why isn't marco in the :lizard:arium yet?

maks
08-17-2012, 01:49 AM
yeah but if it became fully nationalized, there would be no more barriers/obstacles for authorities or hoops they'd have to jump through.
Reminds me of an idea I had that the government could set up free Wifi in all major urban areas, but then they'd probably try to regulate the shit out of the internet and that would probably suck.

Nothing you mentioned is actually illegal

Plug Drugs
08-17-2012, 02:43 AM
Nothing you mentioned is actually illegal

still though, prosecuting 'cyber criminals' is still in a huge gray legal area at the moment, because no one really knows how to go about doing it
A government-owned internet would change that

Plug Drugs
08-17-2012, 02:49 AM
so when you call a fat dumb cunt a 'fat dumb cunt' on vBulletin, she can call up her attorney at law and sue you for sexual harassment and take your money

if you were to talk to most lawyers about a vBulletin and IP addresses they wouldnt know what the fuck you're talking about; if the government owned the internet and could regulate it, legal protocols would get set in place and in a matter of time, it would be almost mandatory for lawyers to learn about internet shit if they wanted to remain respectable and in business

Plug Drugs
08-17-2012, 02:54 AM
i miss the glory days, back in 03-06, when you could make fun of anyone under the shield of anonymity and no fear of repercussions.. Now society is convinced that getting made fun of with toilet humor severely psychologically damages a person and they have the right to sue you over it

Plug Drugs
08-17-2012, 02:57 AM
society is raising everyone to be a bunch of pussies
I hope the females of this next generation filter out all the panzies via sexual selection and only sleep with hard-headed opinionated guys, so slowly but surely we will ween out the fags who bitch and moan about getting called "a cock-gobbling cum-master who should cut off his own dick and burn himself alive"

elezzzark
08-17-2012, 03:35 AM
It's not new world.

maks
08-17-2012, 05:00 AM
still though, prosecuting 'cyber criminals' is still in a huge gray legal area at the moment, because no one really knows how to go about doing it
A government-owned internet would change that

If its not illegal irl its not illegal on the internet no amount of technophobic prosecuters is going to change that

Camoron
08-17-2012, 05:06 AM
translation: the cia is really lazy and wants to make spying on you even easier

lol if by CIA you mean Philip N. Howard some guy who writes an intenret blog