PDA

View Full Version : ramen fanfic

m0nde
08-24-2012, 07:48 AM
http://www.literotica.com/s/reliving-the-past-ch-02?page=4

Reliving the Past Ch. 02
byrubysen©
"She is going there to have her privacy. You men go to the huge bathroom. We women would prefer the privacy of the shower." Prompt came the reply from Rina, who got up from Ramen's lap and made a move.

By now Bimal was walking Roma towards the large bathroom and she was moving with him without any protest. Looking at her sister, Rina made a gesture of frustration and told Ramen, "Looks like it's your win."

Ramen was delighted and holding Rina's hand happily followed Bimal & Roma. As they entered the bathroom, Nina noticed they didn't bother to close the door, which was large and covered almost the entire wall. The entire bathroom was visible from her room.

"The tub is already filled with water. It's great. Let's take off our clothes and jump in." Ramen said in a cheerful voice.

Roma was now sitting on the floor and looking at Ramen said in a drunken voice, "Are you trying to say we are going to bathe naked? You men get naked, we women won't strip fully." ("Tumi ki bolar chesta korchho je amra sobai nangto hoye snan korbo? Tomra byatachhelera nangto hoye jao. Amra meyera puro nangto hobona.")

"Listen to your wife's instruction, Ramenda. Let us see you two naked." Rina said and laughed her head off. ("Tomar bouer kotha shono, Ramenda. Amra tomader dujonke nangto dekhi.")

"This is not fair," Ramen grumbled and dropped his shorts. His brief looked very tight and his cock was bursting out.

Rina giggled and said, "Take off your brief, and let's have a look at your rod." ("Jangiya ta khule phaylo. Amra tomar danda ta dekhi.")

As Ramen grudgingly pulled his brief down and his cock sprang out, Bimal quietly slipped into water and stripped off his shorts & brief. "No, that won't do Bimal, come out of the water and let us see your dick." This time it was Roma. ("Na, ote hobena, Bimal. Jol theke uthe eso, amra tomar nunuta dekhi.")

Bimal obediently came out of the water and now two cocks were in display. Ramen's one was quite long, about seven inches or more. Bimal's one was shorter, six inches or less, but very thick. Roma pulled Bimal closer and fondly held his cock. She lovingly fondled it and with both hands tried to measure the girth. She looked pretty fascinated at the thickness and lightly kissed it, making it twitch.

She told Rina in a drunken voice, "Touch you Ramend'a cock and feel it."

It was now clear to Nina that Roma's drunkenness had opened all the barriers of inhibition.

As Rina crawled up to Ramen and touched his cock, Ramen pulled her up and started pulling off her clothes. Rina was no longer resistant and enjoyed getting undressed, as she fondled Ramen's cock and they kissed excitedly. The sari & bra came off quickly and Ramen pulled at the petticoat string, as he licked the boobs with his tongue. Rina was now only in her panties and pushed her crotch forward towards Ramen, as if she badly needed a fuck. Ramen excitedly pulled down her panty and as the bald pussy came into view, he cried out "Oh, shaved pussy! How fantastic!" ("Ah, kamano gud! Ki darun!") Rina's pussy was completely hairless (she & Nina shaved each other the day before) and her slit was swollen & open, with the clit peeking out. It looked very inviting under her round belly with distinct stretch marks. Ramen knelt down, held Rina with his arms around her hip, hungrily placed his mouth on her pussy and started sucking. He sucked so hard that Nina could hear the slurping sound. She could also hear Rina's strong moans, which turned into hollering as Ramen kept on sucking her and pressing her boobs.

After a while, Rina's knees buckled and she slowly lay on the floor. She made Ramen suck her pussy in a reverse position and bring his crotch over her mouth. They were now in 69 position and Rina had Ramen's cock almost fully inside her mouth. Ramen looked very restless and he withdrew his cock from Rina's mouth. He said in an excited voice, "I can't wait any more, let me fuck your cunt." ("Ami ar deri korte parchhina. Amake tomar gud marte dao.")

"Come fuck me," Rina hissed. ("Eso, chodo amay,") She raised her body from the floor and took a doggie position. Her huge ass looked very sexy. Her swollen labia were very wet and looked inviting. Ramen stood behind her and parting her labia rammed his cock in. He took his arms around Rina's back and squeezed her boobs. He fucked Rina with a lot of gusto and their bodies moved in unison. Nina could see Ramen's fair hairy ass and his balls from behind. With every stroke his sack hit Rina. Rina was extremely noisy and screamed her heart out. Nina knew her mom was noisy in bed, as she often heard high-pitched feminine voice from her parent's bedroom. But now she was really noisy. After a while, Rina had a massive orgasm followed by Ramen. After they recovered, both of them slipped down in the water. After a while they walked down to Rina's bedroom.

While Ramen fucked Rina, Bimal & Roma played their game in a completely different style. After fondling Bimal's cock for a while, she made him sit by her side. She placed her arms around Bimal's slim body and pulled him close. She held Bimal's face in her hands and looking at his eyes whispered, "Those two are enjoying themselves a lot. Ramen is highly excited after watching Rina naked. He cannot control himself. They will possibly end up making love. Please take this with an open mind. After all this all within family." ("Ora dujone khub ananda korchhe. Rinake nangto dekhe Ramen khub uttejito. O nijeke ar samlate parchhena. Hoyto ora songom korbe sesh poryonto. Tumi etake khola mone nao. Jai hok, sobtai nijeder lokeder modhyei hochchhe.")

As Roma finished with a light kiss on Bimal's lips, Bimal hugged her and said, "Why are you offering an explanation sis? We are all adults and we can do anything that pleases us, of course with others' consent. Would you now give your cosent to me to kiss you, undress you and fondle you to my heart's content?" ("Tumi erokom kore bojhachchho keno didibhai? Amra sobai prapto boyosko. Amader jeta bhalo lage, setai amra korte pari, jodi onyoder sommoti thake. Ami ekhon tomake chumu khete, nangto korte ar pran bhore ador korte chai. Tumi ki sommoti debe?")

Roma smiled romantically and they got engaged in a kiss. The kiss was very soft to start with. While kissing, Roma held Bimal's thick cock in both hands and Bimal unhooked Roma's bra. The kiss became more & more passionate as their hand explored each other's body. Bimal lovingly fondled Roma's boobs and tugged at her petticoat string. He moved his hands over Roma's back, arms and armpit. Roma lifted her hips as Bimal pushed her sari and petticoat down. As the sari & petticoat slipped down, Roma's heavy bum, round belly and hairy pussy came into view. By the time Roma was butt naked, the kissing was at its passionate best.

As the kiss came to an end, Bimal observed Roma's naked body. He lovingly fondled her boobs, as he observed her below the waist. "Oh! What a nice dense bush", he exclaimed, ("Ah! Ki sundor ghono lom.") He started kissing her all over, starting from her neck to her thighs. He turned her over and kissed her from her neck down to her crack. He parted her butt cheeks and kissed her there, as Roma whined. Nina felt very aroused as she watched her dad's slim & lithe dark body moving over the plump fair body of her aunt. After a while, Bimal parted Roma's fleshy thighs and entered his large & thick cock into Roma's bushy pussy. The 'ahhh....' Sound from Roma's mouth reverberated in the room as Bimal's cock filled her up. As Bimal started stroking slowly, Roma screamed. "Oh my god, Bimal, what a new sensation you are giving me. Your cock feels so gooo...d," her voice trailed off and she started moaning strongly. ("Oh thakur, Bimal tumi amake ki notun anubhuti dichchho. Tomar nunuta ki dar....un lagche,") Nina watched her dad's firm hip moving at great pace behind her aunt's thighs and started touching herself. Within minutes Roma had an earth shattering orgasm and her body froze after a very loud scream. As her dad took out his cock Nina could see drops of semen still coming out from the tip.

After a while, as Roma's body stirred a little, Bimal lovingly embraced her and Roma lovingly kissed all over his face and thanked him aloud. They slipped down in the water and lovingly washed each other. As they came out of water, Bimal lovingly dried her with a towel. Roma looked too exhausted to stand up and Bimal took the trouble of drying her hips and thighs by slowly making her lift her hips. After drying himself, Bimal slowly lifted her body up and helped her walking down to her bedroom. Nina was enamoured by the love & care her dad showed for her aunt.

Nina realised doors of both the bedrooms were ajar and she tiptoed out of her room to watch what was going on. She first watched her mom & uncle. Her mom was on top and was fucking him with a lot of gusto. She was making shrill sound each time she made a thrust down. Nina could now see Ramen's balls under her mom's ass. Those were quite large and hairy. She noticed her mom's bum had light hair above the crack.

She moved on to the next bedroom and saw Roma was standing in front of the dressing table and Bimal, standing behind her, was combing her hair. He applied cologne and talc all over her body and in the process very lovingly fondled & kissed her boobs & ass. Nina noticed her aunt, like her mom, had light hair above the crack of her bum. Nina could see lots of affection in her dad's eyes. After making her fresh with cologne & talc, her dad combed her bush and underarm hair with a naughty smile on his face. While he combed the hair in Roma's private areas, she giggled. Bimal now made her walk to the bed, her feet still tottering, made her lay down comfortably and sitting by her side kissed her face and neck. He parted her thighs and put is mouth on her pussy. After a while Nina could hear slurping sound and saw Roma wriggling and moaning. Roma's moans changed into strong grunts as Bimal inserted his fingers in her pussy. Soon she had an orgasm and laying down beside her Bimal held her body under seizure in his loving arms.

After she recovered, Bimal whispered something in her ear. Nina couldn't hear anything but "so much hair" and watched Roma smiling with embarrassment. After a while Bimal rode her and fucked her. It was such an exciting scene. Nina put her inside her panties and played with her clit. As both of them lay exhausted after the fuck, Nina rushed back to her room. She undressed and stood in front of the mirror. She looked so much different from the two mature ladies. Her boobs sagged very little and her dark skinned body was trim but shapely. She turned around and watched her backside looking over her shoulder. She had a real nice bum faring out under her narrow waist. She noticed, even she had light hair above the crack of her bum. The hair wasn't so much noticeable over her dark skin. She decided she would shave her bum and also her mom's bum. Erotic images of her mom & aunt and dad & uncle started flooding her mind, and laying down on the bed she masturbated. She never faced such an excitement before.

She slept like log. When she woke up, she was embarrassed that she was stark naked and her clothes were strewn all over the bed. As she hurriedly put on a t-shirt, she looked for her panty. The panty was lying crumpled on the bed and as she picked it up, she found the crotch soggy and stained. She hid it in her suitcase and pulled up the shorts on her naked crotch. There was silence all around and she noticed it was only six o' clock. After the wild night, the elders were surely still asleep and opening the door, she tiptoed out of the room.

She found the doors of both bedrooms were ajar as she saw last night. She peeped through the first door and found her mom sleeping peacefully in her uncle's arms. In a little while she stirred and Nina quickly moved away from the line of her sight. She could still see them. Her mom sat up and watched sleeping Ramen's cock. It had a strong hard on and her mom took it in her mouth. Now Ramen opened his eyes and enjoyed the blowjob for a few minutes. After a while he disengaged Rina's mouth and said some thing to her. Rina turned around with her back towards him and Ramen licked her crack. Nina noticed he was making the crack wet. He made her get up on four legs and Nina was amazed to see him parting her mom's ass cheeks and pushing his cock in her asshole. Rina croaked in pain and the croaking slowly subsided. After a while stroking was stronger though not as fast as normal fucking. As they both came with strong moans, Nina quickly shifted to the next bedroom.

She found Roma & Bimal both awake and kissing each other. After a while they fucked lying on their sides. Nina realised it was risky to watch them longer and quickly got back to her room. She was horny again and masturbated to a great orgasm, thinking of her dad and aunt. She fell off to sleep again and when she woke up it was past eight' o clock. As she went out, she found her mom and dad in their own bedroom and so were her uncle and aunt. They were enjoying their morning tea. Bimal and Ramen were in shorts with their tops bare. Roma & Rina were wearing flimsy nighties. Their fair & plump bodies were in display under the semi-transparent fabric.

After breakfast Bimal & Ramen went out in the morning. They were going to the nearby forest for some hunting and would be back in the evening. The women decided to stay at the bungalow and enjoy the day. As her mom & aunt were lying in bed and whispering to each other, Nina realised they had many secrets to share. She left them alone and went out. She sat in shade under a tree and read a book.

After a couple of hours, she went back to the bungalow. She didn't find her mom & aunt in the bedroom. Then she heard giggling sound from the huge common bathroom. The door was ajar and she found them sitting naked on the floor beside the huge tub. She stood aside and overheard their conversation –

Roma – Tell me sis, did Bimal suck you in the pussy? (Achchha didi, Bimal tor gud chetechhilo?)

Roma – Of course, he did. He sucked my cunt twice, once at night and once in the morning. Both times I squirted a lot of juice. (Hayn re chetechhilo, dubar. Ekbar ratre ar ekbar sokale. Dubar I ami onek jol khosiyechhilam)

Rina – Didn't he tell you anything about the jungle on your pussy? He stops sucking me unless I shave my pussy clean. (O tor guder oi jongol niye kichhu boleni? Ami gud porishkar kore na kamale o amar gud chata bondho kore daye.)

Roma – Yes, after sucking my pussy for the second time, he asked me if I at all shave my pussy. As I said no, sucking becomes better if the pussy is shaved. I am thinking it is better if I shave my pussy. Will you shave me, sis? (Hyan re, dwitiyo bar gud khabar por jigesh korechhilo ami gud kamai kina. Ami na bolate, bollo kamiye nile chata aro bhalo hoy. Tai, bhabchhilam gud ta kamiye nile bhalo hoto. Tui amake kamiye dibi re?)

Rina – Surely, I can shave your pussy. But you know, now I have taught Nina to shave pussy. She and I now shave each other every weekend. I will ask her to shave you. (Nischoi, ami tor gud kamiye dite pari. Kintu janish, ami ekhon Ninake gud kamate sikhiyechhi. Ajkal protyek robibare o ar ami eke onyer gud kamiye dei.)

Roma – Oh, my god, what are you saying? You have become so open with her? Earlier you used to get annoyed to shed your clothes in her presence. Now you open your pussy for her to shave? And what happens after shaving? Many years ago, a friend of mine shaved my pussy. It gave me such a great sensation! We finally ended up sucking & fingering each other's pussy. Don't you have such sensation when Nina shaves your pussy? (He bhogban, ki bolchhis re? Tui ekhon or sathe eto khola mela hoye gechhis? Age to or samne jamakapor khulte hole bhison rege jeti. Ekhon tui or samne gud mele dhoris' kamiye debar jonyo? Ar, kamanor por ki hoy? Bohu bochhor age, amar ek bondhu amar gud kamiye diyechhilo. Ekta sanghatik onubhuti hoye chhilo. Sesh prjyonto amra dujone dujoner gud kheyechhilam. Nina tor gud kamale tor oirokom onubhuti hoyna?)

Rina – If you have no objection to Nina shaving your pussy, then see for yourself what sensation you have and what happens next. I am calling her. (Tor jodi Ninake diye gud kamate apotti na thake, tahole nijei dekh na ki rokom onubhuti hoy ar tar por ki hoy.)Ami oke dakchhi)

Nina was shocked that mom revealed her darkest secret to aunt. Then she realised they are extremely close to her. So much so that they had sex with each other and even shared their husbands. This wasn't any great secret between the sisters.

She didn't respond when Rina called her and retreated to her room. She responded at her second call and walked down to the bathroom. After she entered the bathroom, she found mom and aunt in the tub, their bare tops above water. She silently undressed and as she took off my panties, aunt exclaimed, "Oh you have shaved yourself."

As she said, "mom taught me how to shave" Rina said, "She has learnt very well. Nina, your aunt wants to shave down below. Could you do it for her?"

"We haven't brought the razor. We have to get dad's razor." Nina said as she walked out of the bathroom. "Get his scissors too," Rina said. She came back with her dad's razor, shaving foam and the pair of scissors, which he used for trimming his moustache.

After coming back to the bathroom, she asked aunt to get out of the water and sit at the edge of the tub. As she did so, Nina went down into the tub and placed herself between her legs. She made her raise her legs and placed them on her shoulders' giving her full access to her large pussy with full natural growth of long, dark, silky hair. Hair was so dense that she couldn't see her pussy lips. It looked so nice and gorgeous at the very fair backdrop of her round belly and fleshy thighs. Nina felt sad to remove the hair. She ran the scissors lightly over the top part and the hair looked well groomed.

Rina said, "You have to cut the hair much shorter, so that the skin is almost visible. Otherwise, shaving would be difficult."

"I have different plan mom," Nina responded, "I will shave only the bottom part and leave the top part just trimmed. I don't want to completely destroy the lush bush."

"That's not a bad idea" Rina said and Nina noticed her winking at Roma.

She cut the long hair over her lips and made the skin almost visible. Her labia were now clearly seen. She realised how large her pussy was. She now shaved the sides cleaning up the growth that spilled over to the thighs and then a few millimetres form top edge, making it perfectly horizontal. Then she started shaving the bottom part. Nina was already very excited and as she shaved alongside her labia, pulling and pushing them to sides, her finger was deep inside pressing her aunt's huge swollen clit.

By the time she finished shaving the bottom half and was rinsing off the foam, Roma was almost moaning and at the same time saying, "Oh Nina, you are being so naughty. You are touching your own aunt at private place." ("Ore Nina tui ki bhison dustumi korchhis. Tui nijer mashir osobhyo jaygay angul dichchhis.")

Nina realised she was much more sensitive than her mom and wasn't trying to hide the sensation she was having. As her voice trailed off at the onslaught of an orgasm, she said in a whispering tone, "Oh, I am liking it so much. You are a doll my child, I love your touch." ("Oh, amar bhison bhalo lagchhe. Tui ekta sona meye. Tor hater chhonya amar darun bhalo lagchhe.") As she shivered with pleasure, she held Nina around her breasts and thrust her hips forward. Her half shaved mound was very near Nina's mouth. The bald bottom part, with prominent swollen lips looked awesome and Nina hungrily put her mouth on the mound and started licking & sucking her clit. Now Roma was hollering in pleasure and very soon had a very strong orgasm.

rootbeer
08-24-2012, 07:55 AM
Reliving the Past Ch. 02
byrubysen©
"She is going there to have her privacy. You men go to the huge bathroom. We women would prefer the privacy of the shower." Prompt came the reply from Rina, who got up from Ramen's lap and made a move.

By now Bimal was walking Roma towards the large bathroom and she was moving with him without any protest. Looking at her sister, Rina made a gesture of frustration and told Ramen, "Looks like it's your win."

Ramen was delighted and holding Rina's hand happily followed Bimal & Roma. As they entered the bathroom, Nina noticed they didn't bother to close the door, which was large and covered almost the entire wall. The entire bathroom was visible from her room.

"The tub is already filled with water. It's great. Let's take off our clothes and jump in." Ramen said in a cheerful voice.

Roma was now sitting on the floor and looking at Ramen said in a drunken voice, "Are you trying to say we are going to bathe naked? You men get naked, we women won't strip fully." ("Tumi ki bolar chesta korchho je amra sobai nangto hoye snan korbo? Tomra byatachhelera nangto hoye jao. Amra meyera puro nangto hobona.")

"Listen to your wife's instruction, Ramenda. Let us see you two naked." Rina said and laughed her head off. ("Tomar bouer kotha shono, Ramenda. Amra tomader dujonke nangto dekhi.")

"This is not fair," Ramen grumbled and dropped his shorts. His brief looked very tight and his cock was bursting out.

Rina giggled and said, "Take off your brief, and let's have a look at your rod." ("Jangiya ta khule phaylo. Amra tomar danda ta dekhi.")

As Ramen grudgingly pulled his brief down and his cock sprang out, Bimal quietly slipped into water and stripped off his shorts & brief. "No, that won't do Bimal, come out of the water and let us see your dick." This time it was Roma. ("Na, ote hobena, Bimal. Jol theke uthe eso, amra tomar nunuta dekhi.")

Bimal obediently came out of the water and now two cocks were in display. Ramen's one was quite long, about seven inches or more. Bimal's one was shorter, six inches or less, but very thick. Roma pulled Bimal closer and fondly held his cock. She lovingly fondled it and with both hands tried to measure the girth. She looked pretty fascinated at the thickness and lightly kissed it, making it twitch.

She told Rina in a drunken voice, "Touch you Ramend'a cock and feel it."

It was now clear to Nina that Roma's drunkenness had opened all the barriers of inhibition.

As Rina crawled up to Ramen and touched his cock, Ramen pulled her up and started pulling off her clothes. Rina was no longer resistant and enjoyed getting undressed, as she fondled Ramen's cock and they kissed excitedly. The sari & bra came off quickly and Ramen pulled at the petticoat string, as he licked the boobs with his tongue. Rina was now only in her panties and pushed her crotch forward towards Ramen, as if she badly needed a fuck. Ramen excitedly pulled down her panty and as the bald pussy came into view, he cried out "Oh, shaved pussy! How fantastic!" ("Ah, kamano gud! Ki darun!") Rina's pussy was completely hairless (she & Nina shaved each other the day before) and her slit was swollen & open, with the clit peeking out. It looked very inviting under her round belly with distinct stretch marks. Ramen knelt down, held Rina with his arms around her hip, hungrily placed his mouth on her pussy and started sucking. He sucked so hard that Nina could hear the slurping sound. She could also hear Rina's strong moans, which turned into hollering as Ramen kept on sucking her and pressing her boobs.

After a while, Rina's knees buckled and she slowly lay on the floor. She made Ramen suck her pussy in a reverse position and bring his crotch over her mouth. They were now in 69 position and Rina had Ramen's cock almost fully inside her mouth. Ramen looked very restless and he withdrew his cock from Rina's mouth. He said in an excited voice, "I can't wait any more, let me fuck your cunt." ("Ami ar deri korte parchhina. Amake tomar gud marte dao.")

"Come fuck me," Rina hissed. ("Eso, chodo amay,") She raised her body from the floor and took a doggie position. Her huge ass looked very sexy. Her swollen labia were very wet and looked inviting. Ramen stood behind her and parting her labia rammed his cock in. He took his arms around Rina's back and squeezed her boobs. He fucked Rina with a lot of gusto and their bodies moved in unison. Nina could see Ramen's fair hairy ass and his balls from behind. With every stroke his sack hit Rina. Rina was extremely noisy and screamed her heart out. Nina knew her mom was noisy in bed, as she often heard high-pitched feminine voice from her parent's bedroom. But now she was really noisy. After a while, Rina had a massive orgasm followed by Ramen. After they recovered, both of them slipped down in the water. After a while they walked down to Rina's bedroom.

While Ramen fucked Rina, Bimal & Roma played their game in a completely different style. After fondling Bimal's cock for a while, she made him sit by her side. She placed her arms around Bimal's slim body and pulled him close. She held Bimal's face in her hands and looking at his eyes whispered, "Those two are enjoying themselves a lot. Ramen is highly excited after watching Rina naked. He cannot control himself. They will possibly end up making love. Please take this with an open mind. After all this all within family." ("Ora dujone khub ananda korchhe. Rinake nangto dekhe Ramen khub uttejito. O nijeke ar samlate parchhena. Hoyto ora songom korbe sesh poryonto. Tumi etake khola mone nao. Jai hok, sobtai nijeder lokeder modhyei hochchhe.")

As Roma finished with a light kiss on Bimal's lips, Bimal hugged her and said, "Why are you offering an explanation sis? We are all adults and we can do anything that pleases us, of course with others' consent. Would you now give your cosent to me to kiss you, undress you and fondle you to my heart's content?" ("Tumi erokom kore bojhachchho keno didibhai? Amra sobai prapto boyosko. Amader jeta bhalo lage, setai amra korte pari, jodi onyoder sommoti thake. Ami ekhon tomake chumu khete, nangto korte ar pran bhore ador korte chai. Tumi ki sommoti debe?")

Roma smiled romantically and they got engaged in a kiss. The kiss was very soft to start with. While kissing, Roma held Bimal's thick cock in both hands and Bimal unhooked Roma's bra. The kiss became more & more passionate as their hand explored each other's body. Bimal lovingly fondled Roma's boobs and tugged at her petticoat string. He moved his hands over Roma's back, arms and armpit. Roma lifted her hips as Bimal pushed her sari and petticoat down. As the sari & petticoat slipped down, Roma's heavy bum, round belly and hairy pussy came into view. By the time Roma was butt naked, the kissing was at its passionate best.

As the kiss came to an end, Bimal observed Roma's naked body. He lovingly fondled her boobs, as he observed her below the waist. "Oh! What a nice dense bush", he exclaimed, ("Ah! Ki sundor ghono lom.") He started kissing her all over, starting from her neck to her thighs. He turned her over and kissed her from her neck down to her crack. He parted her butt cheeks and kissed her there, as Roma whined. Nina felt very aroused as she watched her dad's slim & lithe dark body moving over the plump fair body of her aunt. After a while, Bimal parted Roma's fleshy thighs and entered his large & thick cock into Roma's bushy pussy. The 'ahhh....' Sound from Roma's mouth reverberated in the room as Bimal's cock filled her up. As Bimal started stroking slowly, Roma screamed. "Oh my god, Bimal, what a new sensation you are giving me. Your cock feels so gooo...d," her voice trailed off and she started moaning strongly. ("Oh thakur, Bimal tumi amake ki notun anubhuti dichchho. Tomar nunuta ki dar....un lagche,") Nina watched her dad's firm hip moving at great pace behind her aunt's thighs and started touching herself. Within minutes Roma had an earth shattering orgasm and her body froze after a very loud scream. As her dad took out his cock Nina could see drops of semen still coming out from the tip.

After a while, as Roma's body stirred a little, Bimal lovingly embraced her and Roma lovingly kissed all over his face and thanked him aloud. They slipped down in the water and lovingly washed each other. As they came out of water, Bimal lovingly dried her with a towel. Roma looked too exhausted to stand up and Bimal took the trouble of drying her hips and thighs by slowly making her lift her hips. After drying himself, Bimal slowly lifted her body up and helped her walking down to her bedroom. Nina was enamoured by the love & care her dad showed for her aunt.

Nina realised doors of both the bedrooms were ajar and she tiptoed out of her room to watch what was going on. She first watched her mom & uncle. Her mom was on top and was fucking him with a lot of gusto. She was making shrill sound each time she made a thrust down. Nina could now see Ramen's balls under her mom's ass. Those were quite large and hairy. She noticed her mom's bum had light hair above the crack.

She moved on to the next bedroom and saw Roma was standing in front of the dressing table and Bimal, standing behind her, was combing her hair. He applied cologne and talc all over her body and in the process very lovingly fondled & kissed her boobs & ass. Nina noticed her aunt, like her mom, had light hair above the crack of her bum. Nina could see lots of affection in her dad's eyes. After making her fresh with cologne & talc, her dad combed her bush and underarm hair with a naughty smile on his face. While he combed the hair in Roma's private areas, she giggled. Bimal now made her walk to the bed, her feet still tottering, made her lay down comfortably and sitting by her side kissed her face and neck. He parted her thighs and put is mouth on her pussy. After a while Nina could hear slurping sound and saw Roma wriggling and moaning. Roma's moans changed into strong grunts as Bimal inserted his fingers in her pussy. Soon she had an orgasm and laying down beside her Bimal held her body under seizure in his loving arms.

After she recovered, Bimal whispered something in her ear. Nina couldn't hear anything but "so much hair" and watched Roma smiling with embarrassment. After a while Bimal rode her and fucked her. It was such an exciting scene. Nina put her inside her panties and played with her clit. As both of them lay exhausted after the fuck, Nina rushed back to her room. She undressed and stood in front of the mirror. She looked so much different from the two mature ladies. Her boobs sagged very little and her dark skinned body was trim but shapely. She turned around and watched her backside looking over her shoulder. She had a real nice bum faring out under her narrow waist. She noticed, even she had light hair above the crack of her bum. The hair wasn't so much noticeable over her dark skin. She decided she would shave her bum and also her mom's bum. Erotic images of her mom & aunt and dad & uncle started flooding her mind, and laying down on the bed she masturbated. She never faced such an excitement before.

She slept like log. When she woke up, she was embarrassed that she was stark naked and her clothes were strewn all over the bed. As she hurriedly put on a t-shirt, she looked for her panty. The panty was lying crumpled on the bed and as she picked it up, she found the crotch soggy and stained. She hid it in her suitcase and pulled up the shorts on her naked crotch. There was silence all around and she noticed it was only six o' clock. After the wild night, the elders were surely still asleep and opening the door, she tiptoed out of the room.

She found the doors of both bedrooms were ajar as she saw last night. She peeped through the first door and found her mom sleeping peacefully in her uncle's arms. In a little while she stirred and Nina quickly moved away from the line of her sight. She could still see them. Her mom sat up and watched sleeping Ramen's cock. It had a strong hard on and her mom took it in her mouth. Now Ramen opened his eyes and enjoyed the blowjob for a few minutes. After a while he disengaged Rina's mouth and said some thing to her. Rina turned around with her back towards him and Ramen licked her crack. Nina noticed he was making the crack wet. He made her get up on four legs and Nina was amazed to see him parting her mom's ass cheeks and pushing his cock in her asshole. Rina croaked in pain and the croaking slowly subsided. After a while stroking was stronger though not as fast as normal fucking. As they both came with strong moans, Nina quickly shifted to the next bedroom.

She found Roma & Bimal both awake and kissing each other. After a while they fucked lying on their sides. Nina realised it was risky to watch them longer and quickly got back to her room. She was horny again and masturbated to a great orgasm, thinking of her dad and aunt. She fell off to sleep again and when she woke up it was past eight' o clock. As she went out, she found her mom and dad in their own bedroom and so were her uncle and aunt. They were enjoying their morning tea. Bimal and Ramen were in shorts with their tops bare. Roma & Rina were wearing flimsy nighties. Their fair & plump bodies were in display under the semi-transparent fabric.

After breakfast Bimal & Ramen went out in the morning. They were going to the nearby forest for some hunting and would be back in the evening. The women decided to stay at the bungalow and enjoy the day. As her mom & aunt were lying in bed and whispering to each other, Nina realised they had many secrets to share. She left them alone and went out. She sat in shade under a tree and read a book.

After a couple of hours, she went back to the bungalow. She didn't find her mom & aunt in the bedroom. Then she heard giggling sound from the huge common bathroom. The door was ajar and she found them sitting naked on the floor beside the huge tub. She stood aside and overheard their conversation –

Roma – Tell me sis, did Bimal suck you in the pussy? (Achchha didi, Bimal tor gud chetechhilo?)

Roma – Of course, he did. He sucked my cunt twice, once at night and once in the morning. Both times I squirted a lot of juice. (Hayn re chetechhilo, dubar. Ekbar ratre ar ekbar sokale. Dubar I ami onek jol khosiyechhilam)

Rina – Didn't he tell you anything about the jungle on your pussy? He stops sucking me unless I shave my pussy clean. (O tor guder oi jongol niye kichhu boleni? Ami gud porishkar kore na kamale o amar gud chata bondho kore daye.)

Roma – Yes, after sucking my pussy for the second time, he asked me if I at all shave my pussy. As I said no, sucking becomes better if the pussy is shaved. I am thinking it is better if I shave my pussy. Will you shave me, sis? (Hyan re, dwitiyo bar gud khabar por jigesh korechhilo ami gud kamai kina. Ami na bolate, bollo kamiye nile chata aro bhalo hoy. Tai, bhabchhilam gud ta kamiye nile bhalo hoto. Tui amake kamiye dibi re?)

Rina – Surely, I can shave your pussy. But you know, now I have taught Nina to shave pussy. She and I now shave each other every weekend. I will ask her to shave you. (Nischoi, ami tor gud kamiye dite pari. Kintu janish, ami ekhon Ninake gud kamate sikhiyechhi. Ajkal protyek robibare o ar ami eke onyer gud kamiye dei.)

Roma – Oh, my god, what are you saying? You have become so open with her? Earlier you used to get annoyed to shed your clothes in her presence. Now you open your pussy for her to shave? And what happens after shaving? Many years ago, a friend of mine shaved my pussy. It gave me such a great sensation! We finally ended up sucking & fingering each other's pussy. Don't you have such sensation when Nina shaves your pussy? (He bhogban, ki bolchhis re? Tui ekhon or sathe eto khola mela hoye gechhis? Age to or samne jamakapor khulte hole bhison rege jeti. Ekhon tui or samne gud mele dhoris' kamiye debar jonyo? Ar, kamanor por ki hoy? Bohu bochhor age, amar ek bondhu amar gud kamiye diyechhilo. Ekta sanghatik onubhuti hoye chhilo. Sesh prjyonto amra dujone dujoner gud kheyechhilam. Nina tor gud kamale tor oirokom onubhuti hoyna?)

Rina – If you have no objection to Nina shaving your pussy, then see for yourself what sensation you have and what happens next. I am calling her. (Tor jodi Ninake diye gud kamate apotti na thake, tahole nijei dekh na ki rokom onubhuti hoy ar tar por ki hoy.)Ami oke dakchhi)

Nina was shocked that mom revealed her darkest secret to aunt. Then she realised they are extremely close to her. So much so that they had sex with each other and even shared their husbands. This wasn't any great secret between the sisters.

She didn't respond when Rina called her and retreated to her room. She responded at her second call and walked down to the bathroom. After she entered the bathroom, she found mom and aunt in the tub, their bare tops above water. She silently undressed and as she took off my panties, aunt exclaimed, "Oh you have shaved yourself."

As she said, "mom taught me how to shave" Rina said, "She has learnt very well. Nina, your aunt wants to shave down below. Could you do it for her?"

"We haven't brought the razor. We have to get dad's razor." Nina said as she walked out of the bathroom. "Get his scissors too," Rina said. She came back with her dad's razor, shaving foam and the pair of scissors, which he used for trimming his moustache.

After coming back to the bathroom, she asked aunt to get out of the water and sit at the edge of the tub. As she did so, Nina went down into the tub and placed herself between her legs. She made her raise her legs and placed them on her shoulders' giving her full access to her large pussy with full natural growth of long, dark, silky hair. Hair was so dense that she couldn't see her pussy lips. It looked so nice and gorgeous at the very fair backdrop of her round belly and fleshy thighs. Nina felt sad to remove the hair. She ran the scissors lightly over the top part and the hair looked well groomed.

Rina said, "You have to cut the hair much shorter, so that the skin is almost visible. Otherwise, shaving would be difficult."

"I have different plan mom," Nina responded, "I will shave only the bottom part and leave the top part just trimmed. I don't want to completely destroy the lush bush."

"That's not a bad idea" Rina said and Nina noticed her winking at Roma.

She cut the long hair over her lips and made the skin almost visible. Her labia were now clearly seen. She realised how large her pussy was. She now shaved the sides cleaning up the growth that spilled over to the thighs and then a few millimetres form top edge, making it perfectly horizontal. Then she started shaving the bottom part. Nina was already very excited and as she shaved alongside her labia, pulling and pushing them to sides, her finger was deep inside pressing her aunt's huge swollen clit.

By the time she finished shaving the bottom half and was rinsing off the foam, Roma was almost moaning and at the same time saying, "Oh Nina, you are being so naughty. You are touching your own aunt at private place." ("Ore Nina tui ki bhison dustumi korchhis. Tui nijer mashir osobhyo jaygay angul dichchhis.")

Nina realised she was much more sensitive than her mom and wasn't trying to hide the sensation she was having. As her voice trailed off at the onslaught of an orgasm, she said in a whispering tone, "Oh, I am liking it so much. You are a doll my child, I love your touch." ("Oh, amar bhison bhalo lagchhe. Tui ekta sona meye. Tor hater chhonya amar darun bhalo lagchhe.") As she shivered with pleasure, she held Nina around her breasts and thrust her hips forward. Her half shaved mound was very near Nina's mouth. The bald bottom part, with prominent swollen lips looked awesome and Nina hungrily put her mouth on the mound and started licking & sucking her clit. Now Roma was hollering in pleasure and very soon had a very strong orgasm.

m0nde
08-24-2012, 07:57 AM
Rina made a gesture of frustration and told Ramen, "Looks like it's your win."

m0nde
08-24-2012, 08:26 AM
pic to go with the story
(tl;dr - ramen is looseing wait)

http://i.imgur.com/8oJld.jpg

syncan aka ken post jr
08-24-2012, 10:21 AM
monde you fucking creepy old man

Gentleman Doli
08-24-2012, 11:35 AM
m0nde i hate you so fucking much

m0nde
08-24-2012, 11:37 AM
i love making you guys feel this way

FFUUUUUU
08-24-2012, 04:00 PM
That story is disgusting. This is what I thought of when I read it:

http://www.chubby-fat-girls.com/Images/2010/fat-mexican-milf.jpg

stalker virus
08-24-2012, 04:53 PM
wtf

m0nde
08-24-2012, 11:25 PM
poopalew

abercrombie
08-24-2012, 11:28 PM
pic to go with the story

This could seriously pass off as ramen.

rubycalaber
08-24-2012, 11:28 PM
pic to go with the story

looks more like aber

syncan aka ken post jr
08-24-2012, 11:29 PM
hmmm fat-check
nasty-check
brownish-check

yep it could be either one

Gentleman Doli
08-24-2012, 11:30 PM
best firends with m0nde for some reason - check
husbands who barely qualify as sentient beings - check

theyre basically the same person

m0nde
08-24-2012, 11:30 PM
makes doli really angry - GOLD

syncan aka ken post jr
08-24-2012, 11:32 PM
my best friend is this creepy ass 50 year old paki i know from a fourm i used to vist have you ever heard about you are the man now dog, well that's where we meet, and idk we just sort of hit it off, do you mind if i invite this creepy fucking fat guy to our wedding or what

m0nde
08-24-2012, 11:33 PM
i told aber that this chick she went to a club with in lima who wears braces needs to contact me.
she can say that this 40 year old fat paki wants to hook up and she can be a mail order bride and i'm especially interested in her because of her braces and stuff

Gentleman Doli
08-24-2012, 11:35 PM
makes doli really angry - GOLD

u mad is pretty much an instant win and maybe if reddit had realized it sooner we could have stopped world war 2 by telling hitler u mad when he tried to kill the jews and hitler wouldnt know what to say because he didnt want people to think he was mad

Gentleman Doli
08-24-2012, 11:35 PM
my best friend is this creepy ass 50 year old paki i know from a fourm i used to vist have you ever heard about you are the man now dog, well that's where we meet, and idk we just sort of hit it off, do you mind if i invite this creepy fucking fat guy to our wedding or what

lmfao

m0nde
08-24-2012, 11:36 PM
i really didn't read what you wrote, doli, but i'll assume it's the same old same old
keep keepin on

abercrombie
08-24-2012, 11:36 PM

http://i.imgur.com/DMM3X.jpg
dikky & m0nde

m0nde
08-24-2012, 11:38 PM
braquetasphile

Gentleman Doli
08-24-2012, 11:40 PM
i really didn't read what you wrote, doli, but i'll assume it's the same old same old
keep keepin on

m0nde is too busy murdering children in his basement and skyping 15 yr old girls to read two lines of words

Desolation
08-25-2012, 12:02 AM
Sid looking fly in that Roots beanie

FFUUUUUU
08-25-2012, 12:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/DMM3X.jpg
dikky & m0nde

http://img2.etsystatic.com/008/0/5966352/il_170x135.364745534_dwts.jpg

Ramen
08-25-2012, 12:17 AM

seems legit...

abercrombie
08-25-2012, 12:18 AM

:rofl:

FFUUUUUU
08-25-2012, 12:34 AM
cEVilNDXd0A&autoplay=1

abercrombie
08-25-2012, 12:44 AM
you could have picked a better clip, js

Ramen
08-25-2012, 12:44 AM
cEVilNDXd0A&autoplay=1

a young steveyos on a trip to the candy factory...i guess the chocolate gave him gout....

FFUUUUUU
08-25-2012, 12:53 AM
you could have picked a better clip, js

Ok, bitch, you find one. I'm not your nigger!

boobz
08-25-2012, 07:34 AM
pic to go with the story

:fap::fap::fap:

FFUUUUUU
08-25-2012, 05:18 PM
I still say that my story was better, m0nde. It might be some good jacking material for boobz since it's based on a true story: the Big Bert Story.

urkles girlfriend
10-24-2015, 03:44 PM
What

Autistic Spectrum
10-24-2015, 04:36 PM
i love how cag tires to learn about this fourms' past lol about the time monde was gonig to aber's wedding cag was busy fucking spehorith and marco at reject haven

urkles girlfriend
10-24-2015, 06:21 PM
So much history in these threads

Desolation
10-24-2015, 07:22 PM
This could seriously pass off as ramen.

hell yeah