PDA

View Full Version : Are you done with boring meetings instead of passionate bang?

Poopalew
08-24-2012, 11:10 AM
So am I but with this site I am banging 6 new chicks monthly.
Come and try out for yourself and you'll be amazed how many
beautiful gals search for bang while their husband is not at home.
This site is just for people like us
who are done with looking at the miserable faces and just look for stick.

maks
08-24-2012, 11:32 AM
gals search for bang while their husband is not at home.

expect to hear from my lawyer oh so "brave troll"

Camoron
08-24-2012, 12:34 PM
i am done looking at the miserable faces gimme some stick

Camoron
08-24-2012, 12:35 PM
hell yaeah

sex with dead people
08-24-2012, 12:44 PM
Barry bangs way more than 6 chicks a month.

FFUUUUUU
08-24-2012, 04:03 PM
I just look for stick. But kinda picky where I put my dick. There's too many putrefied pussies out there.

stalker virus
08-24-2012, 04:51 PM
those women need to get an education and a real job

stalker virus
08-24-2012, 04:59 PM
are you at the library looking for a relationship or a job. are you homeless or close to it.has the husband or boyfriend told you top get out.
I am Jack. I am ornery, bossy, domineering,....yet gentle, affectionate, loving, family guy. I have a queen bed, 1/2 empty, or a couch till your comfortable. I am seeking a LTR leading to marriage. I am sorta disabled, symptones of worn out knees. (comes with constant pain even on pills) I will meet you somewhere for coffee and we can talk about all this. I like to help people. If you will help me with the cooking and house work maybe we can develop a relationship. I am real and this is serious. put "library" in subject line or get deleted... I realize you probable do not have a picture so please describe yourself and write more that "hay" or "whats happening" If there's less than 10 words i will not read it. your not that shy or that stupid. THIS IS ME LOOKING FOR YOU.
NO CAM WHORES OR
WEB SITE PROMOTERS PERIOD
no druggies or alcoholically... eather....be honest and truthful for best results. "God hates a lie, so do I".

rubycalaber
08-24-2012, 05:07 PM
but there are only 6 chicks on this website what are you talking about

rubycalaber
08-24-2012, 05:07 PM
and thats counting the tranny

Gentleman Doli
08-24-2012, 05:43 PM
are you at the library looking for a relationship or a job. are you homeless or close to it.has the husband or boyfriend told you top get out.
I am Jack. I am ornery, bossy, domineering,....yet gentle, affectionate, loving, family guy. I have a queen bed, 1/2 empty, or a couch till your comfortable. I am seeking a LTR leading to marriage. I am sorta disabled, symptones of worn out knees. (comes with constant pain even on pills) I will meet you somewhere for coffee and we can talk about all this. I like to help people. If you will help me with the cooking and house work maybe we can develop a relationship. I am real and this is serious. put "library" in subject line or get deleted... I realize you probable do not have a picture so please describe yourself and write more that "hay" or "whats happening" If there's less than 10 words i will not read it. your not that shy or that stupid. THIS IS ME LOOKING FOR YOU.
NO CAM WHORES OR
WEB SITE PROMOTERS PERIOD
no druggies or alcoholically... eather....be honest and truthful for best results. "God hates a lie, so do I".
flagerchat are u reading this

maks
08-24-2012, 07:05 PM