PDA

View Full Version : This is how you do a Ramen slutfic, m0nde: "50 Shades of Mexican"

FFUUUUUU
08-24-2012, 04:41 PM
His name was Mohammad; He was Persian. My name is Ramen and this is the story about how I became the rimjob champion of Nashville. I was 18 years old, and he was 27, but since he was Persian, he was extremely hairy so he looked more like he was in his late 40's. Hair covered his arms and abdomen like he was wearing a thick wool sweater, and his rounded belly let me know he was a well-nourished man. I came over to his house after meeting him on a quick-fuck online website. I was looking for someone to treat me like I existed since daddy never did. He promised me some alcohol; a payment for my services, as I am known to be a young, fat, sloppy drunk. I get to his house, and he answered the door naked.

"Are you the whore?" he asked. "Yeah, sure." I replied. He then dragged me in the house, then told me that it was his culture to drag women by their hair. I said "Ok," as I was thrown on my knees. "Women in my culture would be stoned for what we're about to do, which is why we're about to do it. You're a bit... well, a lot bigger than what I consider a suitable woman, so since you obviously put things in your mouth a lot, I got something else for you." He grabbed my head and shoved his thick, short cock all the way in my mouth, going as far as it would go. It hurt my nose as it slammed into his stomach.

As he face-fucked me, he grabbed a sharpie. "Let's prepare you for your stoning, you little Mexican whore." He grabbed me and wrote on my head. I don't know what it said, but his thick, short cock was shoved back in my mouth. "Ah! Just pretend you're trying to suck ice cream out of a sausage." That made me hungry, so I sucked harder. "Oh my Allah!" he exclaimed as he jerked my head back and came on my face.

I was happy it was over so I could go to McDonalds; fuck wiping the shit off my face. He saw me getting up. "Not so fast, you're not done!" I looked back at him tired, hungry, and impatient. "I'm hungry," I said. "I got something you can eat!" He got on the floor, ass in the air, and spread his ass cheeks. "Lick my asshole, you fat slut!" I did as I was commanded. It tasted like raw mushrooms and sand. "Lick that shit! That's it! Eat my asshole!" I continued.

After licking his hairy asshole for an hour, he turned around and came on my again. "Now get the fuck out," he said. I got my fat ass out of there, and got back online for my next encounter.

rootbeer
08-24-2012, 04:42 PM
9G4jnaznUoQ&autoplay=1

Desolation
08-24-2012, 05:14 PM
God's work

FFUUUUUU
08-24-2012, 09:10 PM
I give you GOLD! Relish it.

FFUUUUUU
08-25-2012, 10:57 PM
Hey boobz! You might like this one better!

FFUUUUUU
09-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Bumping to show maks how to be creative and funny with trolling Ramen. Not like it's hard to do, but maks is pretty uncreative and overall unfunny.

maks
09-07-2012, 06:33 PM
how to be creative and funny: write a wall of text not a single person will read