PDA

View Full Version : some people have a lot of nerve

maks
01-12-2012, 08:44 AM
http://www.prisoninmates.com/AnthonyAzukas281876

"Yes, I am incarcerated, but that doesn't make me a criminal. I had a gray period in my life with a poor choice in friends. I've learned my lessons! So, if you believe that sometimes a bad thing can happen to a good person, and your willing to give a person the benefit of the doubt, then hopefully I will hear from you."

He shot a guy I went to school with, 4 times. He didn't even know the dude, he was pissed at someone who ripped him off in a drug deal and was looking to get revenge on someone random. So basically I've gotta write this guy, right? Gotta be his prison penpal. Question is, though, how do I call him a stupid faggot and rage him out without the guards censoring it? I need to figure out a discreet way to troll a convicted murderer. I'm open to suggestions.

Beef Sister
01-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Be a chick and let him spend months falling in love with you..... you will inevitably become his only source of inspiration and hope...... Then send him a picture of your cock :)

maks
01-12-2012, 08:52 AM
That's actually a pretty good idea, though the reveal would undoubtedly be redacted. I wish I could talk to him directly but it says on that page that prisoners aren't allowed on the internet and anything I send wil be printed out and sent through the mail, so it's going to go through the prison censorship office.

maks
01-12-2012, 08:54 AM
"Heroes
Thomas Paine, Niccolo Machiavelli, My Grand Father"

Do you suppose he's ever read Machiavelli or is he talking about the tupac album

maks
01-12-2012, 08:56 AM
also there's strong evidence to suggest he may be retarded

http://www.prisoninmates.com/public/album_photo/75/6b/6b0a_960d.jpg?c=3326

Beef Sister
01-12-2012, 08:57 AM
Well, rather than sending a pic of your cock you could always just reel him in, profess your undying love for him and then vanish from his life completely... leaving him heartbroken and tormented, feeling unloved and rejected forever. That's a decent compromise. :)

Beef Sister
01-12-2012, 08:59 AM
Erm - his favorite food is: buttered toast... Yeah, he's never read Machiavelli. Poser.

Beef Sister
01-12-2012, 09:04 AM
Looking at that website I'm actually sickened that these scumbags are afforded the luxury of internet socializing.

maks
01-12-2012, 09:08 AM
That line about how he isn't a bad person and just made a bad choice of friends really rubs me the wrong way. He shot a random person on the street while his friends watched from the back of his car, no doubt terrified that they were next. People already know you're serving a life sentence why lie like that?

Also check out his artwork

maks
01-12-2012, 09:09 AM
http://www.prisoninmates.com/public/user/7b/6b/6b10_acc1.jpg?c=69a2

maks
01-12-2012, 09:42 AM
"well lemme see, putting mlk in there will maybe keep the groids in here from kicking my ass quite so often, and everyone believes jfk and lincoln were good presidents so I'll use them now who else can I draw to go along with these 3 peacemakers... I know how about the president who won the nobel peace prize only to turn around and start a 3rd war we couldn't afford? brilliant!"

timmy
01-12-2012, 09:44 AM
implying marks has friends
implying anyone cares
implying you have the balls to say something to someone that could find you

Beef Sister
01-12-2012, 09:46 AM
"well lemme see, putting mlk in there will maybe keep the groids in here from kicking my ass quite so often, and everyone believes jfk and lincoln were good presidents so I'll use them now who else can I draw to go along with these 3 peacemakers... I know how about the president who won the nobel peace prize only to turn around and start a 3rd war we couldn't afford? brilliant!"

XD

"Next I'll grow dreds, become a buddhist and shower with the pagans. All bases covered. Yesssss!"

maks
01-12-2012, 09:50 AM
implying anyone cares

The guy's in prison for first degree murder you retard. he's not going to find me, he's going to spend the rest of his life in the same building he's in right now.

Stop trying so hard to be a troll barry, you're way funnier when you're spewing your philosophical bullshit

maks
01-12-2012, 09:52 AM
XD

"Next I'll grow dreds, become a buddhist and shower with the pagans. All bases covered. Yesssss!"

"Well if I say that Kant is my favorite author and my religion is deism maybe people will think I'm an intellectual instead of a retard dropout thrill killer. THE PERFECT PLAN!"

maks
01-12-2012, 10:05 AM
I had a similar idea, write another inmate and promise them cash to beat him or stab him. As funny as that would be, I barely knew the guy he killed and am not willing to pay anything.

m0nde
01-12-2012, 10:34 AM
also there's strong evidence to suggest he may be retarded

http://www.prisoninmates.com/public/album_photo/75/6b/6b0a_960d.jpg?c=3326i wonder if he's ever dressed up in pink hot pants and sent pics to a psychotic chick on the other side of the world

maks
01-12-2012, 01:32 PM
i wonder if he's ever dressed up in pink hot pants and sent pics to a psychotic chick on the other side of the world

He claimed he was playing video games at home when the murder took place, he never tried to blame it on weed

Blaze Master 420 #bout_it
01-12-2012, 02:03 PM
implying anyone cares

my boi god damn homie i guess by looking at you mild ass avatar im going to have to get wheelchair access to tote yo ugly ass around on da #hatabus

#fjs_wins_again_is_da_numba_one_hata
#thatsreal

maks
01-12-2012, 02:19 PM
that's barry, he's dumb

timmy
01-12-2012, 06:34 PM
The guy's in prison for first degree murder you retard. he's not going to find me, he's going to spend the rest of his life in the same building he's in right now.

Stop trying so hard to be a troll barry, you're way funnier when you're spewing your philosophical bullshit

the guy clearly deserves a second chance you can tell by the way he says he was wrong

maks
01-12-2012, 08:14 PM
the guy clearly deserves a second chance you can tell by the way he says he was wrong

he didn't say he was wrong he said he didn't do it

lnopia the great
01-12-2012, 10:25 PM
i will literally make you eat poop

m0nde
01-13-2012, 09:01 AM
shitting in your own hands

Camoron
01-13-2012, 09:26 AM
he is into art, has pretty good grammar, (for a prisoner), and listens to classical music.. this guy seems like if frasier went to prison

BoobyKalabrr
01-13-2012, 09:30 AM
derp, the guy was riding in a car with friends shooting at signs and parked cars.. he shot some random person in a car. Two years later his friends in the car were brought in for questioning and they rolled over on him.

myth busted

Camoron
01-13-2012, 09:32 AM
holy shit..this site

Camoron
01-13-2012, 09:32 AM
http://www.prisoninmates.com/public/user/1000000/2000/533/3888.png?c=0f5a
wont you be my friend

Camoron
01-13-2012, 09:37 AM
oh my god this guy's name is fucking kermit http://www.prisoninmates.com/KermitParker129332 :care:

Camoron
01-13-2012, 09:44 AM
http://www.prisoninmates.com/WilliamBillLeonard16830 I really want to meet someone that is willing to write me, even though I’m on death row. I love to read and write, including erotic fantasies and stories. I’m seeking good interaction. So if you are looking for friendship with an 01’ warrior that will treat you as you deserve to be treated and have electrically stimulating contact with, then you have found your guy. Feel free to tell me about yourself, your likes and dislikes. I look forward to hearing from you.

rootbeer
01-13-2012, 10:16 AM
http://www.prisoninmates.com/WilliamBillLeonard16830 I really want to meet someone that is willing to write me, even though I’m on death row. I love to read and write, including erotic fantasies and stories. I’m seeking good interaction. So if you are looking for friendship with an 01’ warrior that will treat you as you deserve to be treated and have electrically stimulating contact with, then you have found your guy. Feel free to tell me about yourself, your likes and dislikes. I look forward to hearing from you.

electrically stimulating contact
http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f226/104902d1258909243-electric-chair-aa696.jpg

maks
01-13-2012, 10:53 AM
including erotic fantasies and stories.

his talents are wasted on prison facebook, there;s websites just for this shit he could be submitting to

maks
01-13-2012, 10:55 AM
"Favorite Quote
Only melted gold is minted"

What the fuck does that mean?

"Favorite Music
All types except Zydeco"

Don't let alsto see this

Iguana Goddess
01-17-2012, 07:09 AM
I can't believe they have a site for that shit. If they wouldn't have fucked up they wouldn't be in there to begin with and they wouldn't need penpals so desperately.

maks
01-17-2012, 07:42 AM
they really don't need penpals, they're not in solitary they spend their whole day surrounded by potential new friends

rootbeer
01-17-2012, 10:04 AM
well if theyre smart they could use that service to make new contacts outside so they can actually get a good job and shit just sayin... (aside from the death row guys etc)