PDA

View Full Version : pooping with my jacket on

Garfield
01-14-2012, 11:09 AM
got some poopoo on the bottom of my jacket but its real leather so i just wiped it right off i hope no one can smell it cause its cold outside and i need my jacket to stay warm from the cold

Beef Sister
01-16-2012, 07:15 AM
99 problems

Greg Blake Age: 41 (412) 824-6478 1700 James St Monroeville, PA 15146 racerx111@verizon.net
01-16-2012, 10:25 AM
Got pics?

boobz
01-16-2012, 06:23 PM
Are you one of those people that has to get completely nude just to take a shit?

Garfield
01-18-2012, 12:49 AM
i seem to use an entire roll of paper to clean my ass, maybe i should shave

boobz
01-18-2012, 01:46 AM
i seem to use an entire roll of paper to clean my ass, maybe i should shave

Good idea. The best way to shave your ass hairs is by inserting 3 or 4 clean new razor blades inside your anus and walk around with them inserted for a few days. All the hair falls out!

rootbeer
01-18-2012, 07:40 AM
vouch

Garfield
01-19-2012, 01:13 PM
Good idea. The best way to shave your ass hairs is by inserting 3 or 4 clean new razor blades inside your anus and walk around with them inserted for a few days. All the hair falls out!

classic boobz

rootbeer
09-18-2013, 08:48 PM
:tup:

steveyos
09-18-2013, 09:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9YLNpml.jpg

LadyKillmonger
09-19-2013, 02:04 AM
I think Garfield is anally fixated, he talks about his anus a lot. He is an "Anal expulsive adult"

"The anal stage, in Freudian psychology, is the period of human development occurring at about one to three years of age. Around this age, the child begins to toilet train, which brings about the child's fascination in the erogenous zone of the anus. The erogenous zone is focused on the bowel and bladder control. Therefore, Freud believed that the libido was mainly focused on controlling the bladder and bowel movements. The anal stage coincides with the start of the child’s ability to control their anal sphincter, and therefore their ability to give or withhold gifts at will. If the children during this stage can overcome the conflict it will result in a sense of accomplishment and independence."

"Anal retentive

The negative reactions from their parents, such as early or harsh toilet training, can lead the child to become an anal-retentive personality. If the parents tried forcing the child to learn to control their bowel movements, the child may react by deliberately holding back in rebellion. They will form into an adult who hates mess, is obsessively tidy, punctual, and respectful to authority. These adults can sometimes be stubborn and be very careful over their money.

Anal expulsive adult

The opposite of this adult would be the anal expulsive adult. This adult had a liberal toilet training as opposed to the above reaction. These adults as children usually went to the bathroom at inappropriate times. As a child they soiled their pants wherever they pleased in rebellion of using the toilet. They did not like to be told where and when they should use the toilet. This adult will want to share things with their peers and give things away. These adults can sometimes be messy, disorganized, and rebellious. They will also be inconsiderate of others feelings.

However, a child who has successfully completed this stage will be characterized as having used proper toilet training techniques throughout toilet training years and will successfully move on to the next stage of Freud's psychosexual developmental stages. Although the stage seems to be about proper toilet training, it is also about controlling behaviors and urges. A child needs to learn certain boundaries when he or she is young so that in the future there will not be contention regarding what is overstepping the boundaries."

Garfield
09-19-2013, 02:08 AM
who stole lisas account and made a funny post?

Garfield
lisa i just farted muddy hydrocortisone into my boxers

LadyKillmonger
who stole lisas account and made a funny post?certainly can't have been you

LadyKillmonger
09-19-2013, 02:10 AM
lisa i just farted muddy hydrocortisone into my boxerscouldn't withhold your gifts at will?

Garfield
09-19-2013, 02:25 AM
ok this is not lisa

LadyKillmonger
09-19-2013, 02:29 AM
heh

how little you know me

Moonman
09-19-2013, 02:29 AM
I think Garfield is anally fixated, he talks about his anus a lot. He is an "Anal expulsive adult"

"The anal stage, in Freudian psychology, is the period of human development occurring at about one to three years of age. Around this age, the child begins to toilet train, which brings about the child's fascination in the erogenous zone of the anus. The erogenous zone is focused on the bowel and bladder control. Therefore, Freud believed that the libido was mainly focused on controlling the bladder and bowel movements. The anal stage coincides with the start of the child’s ability to control their anal sphincter, and therefore their ability to give or withhold gifts at will. If the children during this stage can overcome the conflict it will result in a sense of accomplishment and independence."

"Anal retentive

The negative reactions from their parents, such as early or harsh toilet training, can lead the child to become an anal-retentive personality. If the parents tried forcing the child to learn to control their bowel movements, the child may react by deliberately holding back in rebellion. They will form into an adult who hates mess, is obsessively tidy, punctual, and respectful to authority. These adults can sometimes be stubborn and be very careful over their money.

Anal expulsive adult

The opposite of this adult would be the anal expulsive adult. This adult had a liberal toilet training as opposed to the above reaction. These adults as children usually went to the bathroom at inappropriate times. As a child they soiled their pants wherever they pleased in rebellion of using the toilet. They did not like to be told where and when they should use the toilet. This adult will want to share things with their peers and give things away. These adults can sometimes be messy, disorganized, and rebellious. They will also be inconsiderate of others feelings.

However, a child who has successfully completed this stage will be characterized as having used proper toilet training techniques throughout toilet training years and will successfully move on to the next stage of Freud's psychosexual developmental stages. Although the stage seems to be about proper toilet training, it is also about controlling behaviors and urges. A child needs to learn certain boundaries when he or she is young so that in the future there will not be contention regarding what is overstepping the boundaries."

nice

LadyKillmonger
09-19-2013, 02:30 AM
niceI told you I was going to profile the guys

Garfield
09-19-2013, 02:36 AM
lisa if youre in there... its me... garfield..

LadyKillmonger
09-19-2013, 02:37 AM
lisa if youre in there... its me... garfield..what's your damage?

It's me.

Garfield
09-19-2013, 02:52 AM
lisa its not you, its not the lisa that I know and love.. please...PLEASEEECOME BACK LISA

LadyKillmonger
09-19-2013, 02:55 AM
oh yes the Lisa that is same TIER as some naked chick on ebums tinychat called Courtney

YOU DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL GARFIELD!

This hurts me.

Garfield
09-19-2013, 02:59 AM
lisa, there no one like you girl

LadyKillmonger
09-19-2013, 03:01 AM
just as well

www.whatthefuck.com
11-24-2013, 10:53 AM
:bump:

Tahiti Joe