PDA

View Full Version : This thread is a warning.

Gentleman Doli
05-10-2014, 01:30 PM
We are Anonymous.

We do not forgive.

We do not forget.

You have spent your life always thinking that being a pants-shitting autistic nerd who made lets play videos about Day-Z was totally cool and normal and not weird at all, and instead, it is actually really gay. Your only option is to eat your own shit, and then ban lisa, cag, cody, marco, asux, rootbeer, plug drugs, and everyone else I don't like.

You have five hours to comply.

Expect us.

Autistic Spectrum
05-10-2014, 01:30 PM
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=845937

Autistic Spectrum
05-10-2014, 01:31 PM
asux for admin

Lexi Persimmons
05-10-2014, 03:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2A0nOUK.gif

rootbeer
05-11-2014, 07:48 AM
ban doli

cag
05-11-2014, 12:47 PM
Sherman:
I love how it's perfectly legal and acceptable to buy estrogen and turn yourself into a woman. BUT if a man takes testosterone to become more manly he is vilified as a cheater, criminal, and everything in between. Wake up people the government is scared of alpha males they want complete control... Soon it will be illegal to act like a man at all. Even though the food and air is full of toxins that make u less virile it is ILLEGAL to try to take your manhood back.

Personally I don't take test, but to tear someone else down for their choice to is unamerican and unchristian

Sherman: We live in a country full of sheep, over pollution, medication, and bad food is making millions of people sick and people think it's normal and has to be this way

Sid Choudhuri Ernest Hemingway is still my role model. I don't give a shit what anyone says.

Debra : what do you mean unAmerican we tare people down every day for their choices and beliefs it's America, that's what we do we're judgmental assholes. Unchristian? I'm pretty sure altering your body with drugs, chemicals or anything besides hard work is also unChristian............go ahead delete this comment too

Sherman: It's not normal to demonize men and manhood. The people in power are pulling the wool over your eyes and you love it. The whole feminism and YOLO life style is an attempt to control people and destroy the family unit.

Debra:, goofy weak nerd role models? Quit watching American idol and start watching football...........of and football also has rules against using performance enhancing drugs but I'm not really seeing any goofy nerdy male role models. there are people from all different walks of life in the media it just depends on you who you choose to follow as a role model. js

Debra:

Lol Sherman, no rebuttal just delete........I WIN! Love you