PDA

View Full Version : uhhh

timmy
05-10-2014, 05:33 PM
there's nothing in your reply
Fuck off stevey

I'm literally the only person cag is keeping as a friend from this community isn't that awesome girls love me yo lol
shes friends with you out of pity because youre so pathetic and beat up from life that she feels like shes doing a service and getting into heaven by being nice to you

isn't it great how that isn't actually true even though it really seems like it should be due to how convincing I am with my steveyos gimmick, but she's actually the one who goes out of the way to keep the friendship going she knows full well idgaf and am in fucking love with myself and don't need nobody else yet here I am the only person in this community cool enough to have a stripper friend and it's actually a genuine friendship it really really really really really is really cool and I don't want you to be friggin jealous and stupid about it man I get that enough from elz and doli, I wanna be your friend tim you should be honored a guy who has nothing but hot female friends who are either smart and sexy, or smart and sexy and also a stripper wants to be friends with you because HE knows YOU'RE a cool guy under the shroud of the constant casual gaming and just being an young dumb typical boy who doesn't have a clue about life yet because he simply hasn't been on earth long enough but now that young man has the chance to be taken under the wing of the most successful turn around in internet history, a man who seemed destined to be 100% broke nerd virgin, now the most eligible bachelor of ALL TIME

come on tim stop always being so hostile towards me you don't have an excuse like elz you're not actually mentally retarded you just gotta take time to really think and realize the opportunity you have here

cag
05-10-2014, 05:35 PM
:0replies:

Dirty Beatle
05-10-2014, 05:36 PM
She just gave the account to steveyos because she knows it annoys everyone and this forum genuinely can lick butts

Dirty Beatle
05-10-2014, 05:38 PM
Clarissa is going to follow me to whatever forum I go to

Why would this be any different from this or any of the other forums she's followed me to?

JSYK

cag
05-10-2014, 05:39 PM
she gave it to me because I'm the only person she's keeping as af riend from thsi horrible community because I'm the only person who isn't horrible