lol

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-04-2012, 05:53 PM
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/stowe-vt/TI4E6J8FS9S5C1RIO

http://pastehtml.com/view/cacfps5ap.rtxt

196 F.3d 1137 (10th Cir. 1999)

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Plaintiff - Appellee,
v.
MATTHEW JOSEPH KAMMERSELL, Defendant - Appellant.

No. 98-4177

UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS TENTH CIRCUIT

November 15, 1999

APPEAL FROM THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF UTAH. D.C. No. 97-CR-084-CRichard McKelvie (Paul M. Warner, United States Attorney and Richard Lambert, Assistant United States Attorney, on the brief), Salt Lake City, Utah, for Plaintiff - Appellee.

Deirdre A. Gorman, Ogden, Utah, for Defendant - Appellant.

Before KELLY, HOLLOWAY, and BRISCOE, Circuit Judges.

KELLY, Circuit Judge.

Defendant-Appellant Matthew Joseph Kammersell entered a conditional guilty plea to a charge of transmitting a threatening communication in interstate commerce, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 875(c). Upon recommendation of the magistrate judge, the district court rejected Mr. Kammersell's contention that federal jurisdiction did not exist because both he and the recipient of the threat were located in the same state when the transmission occurred. He was sentenced to four months imprisonment, and twenty-four months supervised release. Our jurisdiction arises under 28 U.S.C. § 1291 and we affirm.

Background

The facts in this case are undisputed. On January 16, 1997, Mr. Kammersell, then nineteen years old, logged on to the Internet service provider (ISP) America On Line ("AOL") from his home computer in Riverdale, Utah. Mr. Kammersell's girlfriend was employed at AOL's service center in Ogden, Utah. He sent a bomb threat to her computer terminal via "instant message," hoping that the threat would enable her to leave work early so they could go on a date.

When he sent the bomb threat, it was automatically transmitted through interstate telephone lines from his computer in Utah to the AOL server in Virginia and then back to Utah to his girlfriend's terminal at the Ogden service center. Every message sent via AOL automatically goes from the state of origin to AOL's main server in Virginia before going on to its final destination. This pattern of transmission is the same whether the communication is an electronic mail (e-mail) message or an instant message.

Mr. Kammersell does not contest that the threat traveled out of Utah to Virginia before returning to Utah. Nor does he contest that his message constituted a sufficient "threat" to trigger § 875(c). His only claim is that the jurisdictional element of § 875(c) cannot be met if based solely on the route of the transmission, where the sender and recipient are both in the same state.

Discussion

The district court's refusal to dismiss the case on jurisdictional grounds was based upon its interpretation of § 875(c), therefore, its conclusion is reviewed de novo. See United States v. Brown, 164 F.3d 518, 521 (10th Cir. 1998).

Section 875(c), provides:

Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

This provision was enacted in 1934, and its last significant amendment was in 1939. At that time, the telegraph was still the primary mode of interstate communication.

rootbeer
09-04-2012, 06:15 PM
rose west is my bitch

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-05-2012, 09:18 AM
WTPh iz Rowz Wezst ????????

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-05-2012, 09:20 AM
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/stowe-vt/TPKHNTUS8HD7AQF1I PhiXXXtt

196 F.3d 1137 (10th Cir. 1999)

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Plaintiff - Appellee,
v.
MATTHEW JOSEPH KAMMERSELL, Defendant - Appellant.

No. 98-4177

UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS TENTH CIRCUIT

November 15, 1999

APPEAL FROM THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF UTAH. D.C. No. 97-CR-084-CRichard McKelvie (Paul M. Warner, United States Attorney and Richard Lambert, Assistant United States Attorney, on the brief), Salt Lake City, Utah, for Plaintiff - Appellee.

Deirdre A. Gorman, Ogden, Utah, for Defendant - Appellant.

Before KELLY, HOLLOWAY, and BRISCOE, Circuit Judges.

KELLY, Circuit Judge.

Defendant-Appellant Matthew Joseph Kammersell entered a conditional guilty plea to a charge of transmitting a threatening communication in interstate commerce, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 875(c). Upon recommendation of the magistrate judge, the district court rejected Mr. Kammersell's contention that federal jurisdiction did not exist because both he and the recipient of the threat were located in the same state when the transmission occurred. He was sentenced to four months imprisonment, and twenty-four months supervised release. Our jurisdiction arises under 28 U.S.C. § 1291 and we affirm.

Background

The facts in this case are undisputed. On January 16, 1997, Mr. Kammersell, then nineteen years old, logged on to the Internet service provider (ISP) America On Line ("AOL") from his home computer in Riverdale, Utah. Mr. Kammersell's girlfriend was employed at AOL's service center in Ogden, Utah. He sent a bomb threat to her computer terminal via "instant message," hoping that the threat would enable her to leave work early so they could go on a date.

When he sent the bomb threat, it was automatically transmitted through interstate telephone lines from his computer in Utah to the AOL server in Virginia and then back to Utah to his girlfriend's terminal at the Ogden service center. Every message sent via AOL automatically goes from the state of origin to AOL's main server in Virginia before going on to its final destination. This pattern of transmission is the same whether the communication is an electronic mail (e-mail) message or an instant message.

Mr. Kammersell does not contest that the threat traveled out of Utah to Virginia before returning to Utah. Nor does he contest that his message constituted a sufficient "threat" to trigger § 875(c). His only claim is that the jurisdictional element of § 875(c) cannot be met if based solely on the route of the transmission, where the sender and recipient are both in the same state.

Discussion

The district court's refusal to dismiss the case on jurisdictional grounds was based upon its interpretation of § 875(c), therefore, its conclusion is reviewed de novo. See United States v. Brown, 164 F.3d 518, 521 (10th Cir. 1998).

Section 875(c), provides:

Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

This provision was enacted in 1934, and its last significant amendment was in 1939. At that time, the telegraph was still the primary mode of interstate communication.

rootbeer
09-05-2012, 09:26 AM
WTPh iz Rowz Wezst ????????

rose west is my bitch

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Auld LampShade iz LurrrrKKKin'

NortyNippy
09-05-2012, 09:36 AM
ooooooooo00000000000ooooooooooooo000000000000oooooooooooooo I love a crazy

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-05-2012, 09:38 AM
http://hollywoodgosssip.com/jackvenookerreportedforbombthreats

NortyNippy
09-05-2012, 09:40 AM
YOU ARE CUTE!

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-05-2012, 09:43 AM
c u n t........cute

NortyNippy
09-05-2012, 09:44 AM
who's a pretty penis?

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-05-2012, 09:45 AM
Auld LampShade iz LurrrrKKKin'

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL

NortyNippy
09-05-2012, 09:46 AM

NortyNippy

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-05-2012, 09:48 AM
There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 2 guests)

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL, NortyNippy

NortyNippy
09-05-2012, 09:49 AM
phew

thank god we finally arrived

NortyNippy
09-05-2012, 09:49 AM
the other two are just voices in my head

don't worry about them

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-05-2012, 09:50 AM
msn

NortyNippy
09-05-2012, 09:50 AM
yes

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Yo' Jack Venooker...... moi & Lisa iz havin' Cyborg SeXXX

NortyNippy
09-05-2012, 10:03 AM
lol

NortyNippy
09-05-2012, 10:05 AM
talking about jack during cyborg sex is a turn off

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-05-2012, 10:07 AM
talking about me talking about jack during cyborg sex is a turn off

NortyNippy
09-05-2012, 10:09 AM
talking about me talking about jack during cyborg sex is a turn offLOL!

I love you

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-05-2012, 10:13 AM
Lisa & Sarah are the same age............KKKnecKKKzzt

NortyNippy
09-05-2012, 10:17 AM
oh

are we done?

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Moi & Lisa..........

http://www.redtube.com/3831

NortyNippy
09-05-2012, 11:46 AM
I learnt what being fish hooked is today

it was arousing

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-05-2012, 05:13 PM
http://hollywoodgosssip.com/jackvenookerreportedforbombthreats

rootbeer
09-05-2012, 06:48 PM
rose west is my bitch

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-05-2012, 09:52 PM
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Subject: Jack Venooker is trashing the band
To: ioneyez@comcast.net

http://rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?2641-All-your-Jack-Venooker-images-in-one-place/page2

What can you tell me about him?

-----------------------------------------------------

http://pastehtml.com/view/cakvvq6jw.rtxt

Subject: Letter Bomb Threat
To:

Attention:

USPIS Mail Theft & Violent Crimes Group

Letter Bomb Threat posted by Jack Venooker, 1812 Pucker St., Stowe, VT 05672

IP: 199.188.182.28
Email: 100drummers @ gmail . com

Thread: The people who run Encyclopedia Dramatica

Troll Kingdom Envoy

View Profile
View Forum Posts
Private Message
Visit Homepage
Add as Contact

VKD
Join DateFeb 2012
Location www . trollkingdom . net
Posts159

1 Hour Ago

did I say subpoena? whoops, I left that in somebody else's mailbox. I left the letter bomb in yours.

I always get them confused[/QUOTE]

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-07-2012, 10:56 AM
http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-83

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-07-2012, 11:12 AM
http://www.stowepolice.com/id16.html

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:16 AM
I'm in your sig!

YAY!

I love you.

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-07-2012, 11:32 AM

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL

AULD LAMPSHADE IZ LURRRRkkkIN'

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-07-2012, 11:33 AM
http://www.stoweaccess.com/ContactUs.html

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:36 AM
There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 1 guests)

NortyNippy,
Jack&Joan R FEDERAL

I feel awful flag, I wish I knew who these people were and how old they were before I started kicking a kid in the teeth :(

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:40 AM
There is a lesson in this for me

assumptions are never based on fact and I made assumptions about someone

I was wrong

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:42 AM
but jack is still a disgusting pile of pedophile shit

that is based on many of the countless posts he has made that would indicate that he is

He is also like 60 years old or some shit

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-07-2012, 12:00 PM
May 27, 1954

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 12:02 PM
jack's birthdate no doubt

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 12:25 PM
fucking hell you are ugly! You look like Tom PettyCody.

You are fucking hideous to look at.

it just doesn't seem right you running around trying to call others ugly.

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-07-2012, 01:57 PM
fucking hell you are ugly! You look like Tom Petty

She's uh HEART BREAKkkER

Greg Blake Age: 41 (412) 824-6478 1700 James St Monroeville, PA 15146 racerx111@verizon.net
09-07-2012, 04:33 PM
jack is Mossad. I'm reporting this to DHS immediataly.

Troll Kingdom Envoy
09-07-2012, 08:14 PM
yre phukkkt now PATZ

Troll Kingdom Envoy
09-07-2012, 08:19 PM
hang on Pat... I mean Flag, I made that bomb threat to you, not Jack Venooker.

obviously your 'Mad computer skillz' aren't that mad after all

Troll Kingdom Envoy
09-07-2012, 08:22 PM
I should have mentioned that it's a thermonuclear device, not your common or garden TNT type bomb.

might be too late now. Sorry

Troll Kingdom Envoy
09-07-2012, 08:58 PM
She's uh HEART BREAKkkER

LOL if you were really a '15 year old kid from Florida' you wouldn't know who Tom Petty was

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-07-2012, 09:36 PM
Subject: Fwd: Letter Bomb Threat
To: XXXxxxxxxx@uspis.gov

http://pastehtml.com/view/cawcm25ei.rtxt

Thread: Jack Venooker reported for making Bomb Threats
Troll Kingdom Envoy
View Profile
View Forum Posts
Private Message
Visit Homepage
Add as Contact

VKD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

32 Minutes Ago

I should have mentioned that it's a thermonuclear device, not your common or garden TNT type bomb.

To: XXXxxxxxxx@uspis.gov

Attention:
USPIS Mail Theft & Violent Crimes Group
XXXxxxxxxx@uspis.gov

Email: 100drummers@gmail.com

Troll Kingdom Envoy
View Profile
View Forum Posts
Private Message
Visit Homepage
Add as Contact

VKD

1 Hour Ago

did I say subpoena? whoops, I left that in somebody else's mailbox. I left the letter bomb in yours.

I always get them confused

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 09:47 PM
hang on Pat... I mean Flag, I made that bomb threat to you, not Jack Venooker.

obviously your 'Mad computer skillz' aren't that mad after allTard.

Flag is not Pat. Jack claims that he is because irl Pat is someone jack hates... jack is the one who has filed so many frivolous law suits that he is no longer allowed to attempt to sue anyone... he projected this onto flag and thought he'd include someone who he hates and had tried to sue before, Pat, in his projection. He hates flag because like me flag's neurons fired off about there being something really, really fucked up and wrong with jack, ie. as so many of his countless posts indicate, he is a pedophile.

Flag is a genius aspie... jack likes to prey on children and people with autism on the internet... I have actually seen him sit there and entrap another guy with aspergers into posting CP after jack himself was posting pics of little kid's bums and leading the guy to post some for himself and I saw this with my own eyes you fucking idiot.... as the admins at RH are fucking retards they banned the guy with aspergers who is not actually a pedophile in real life and did not ban jack.

flag has never even threatened to sue anyone that I have ever seen and unlike your tard ass he is actually a fucking genius.. an aspie genius... and I fucking love aspies and I hate fucking stupid tools like you TK and I especially fucking hate pedophiles like jack. So fuck off.

flag is my sexy man

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-07-2012, 09:59 PM
Jack Venooker ain't nevurrrr binn 2 KKKourt......... YET

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-07-2012, 10:09 PM
To:

Troll Kingdom Envoy
View Profile
View Forum Posts
Private Message
Visit Homepage
Add as Contact

VKD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

32 Minutes Ago

Subject: Fwd: Letter Bomb Threat
To: xxxxxx.xxxx@state.vt.us

To:

Troll Kingdom Envoy
View Profile
View Forum Posts
Private Message
Visit Homepage
Add as Contact

VKD

1 Hour Ago

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-07-2012, 10:12 PM
1812 Pucker Street
Stowe, VT 05672

Bomb Factory ?????

cc:
BBaraw@pshift.com

Troll Kingdom Envoy
09-07-2012, 10:16 PM
Tard.

Flag is not Pat. Jack claims that he is because irl Pat is someone jack hates... jack is the one who has filed so many frivolous law suits that he is no longer allowed to attempt to sue anyone... he projected this onto flag and thought he'd include someone who he hates and had tried to sue before, Pat, in his projection. He hates flag because like me flag's neurons fired off about there being something really, really fucked up and wrong with jack, ie. as so many of his countless posts indicate, he is a pedophile.

Flag is a genius aspie... jack likes to prey on children and people with autism on the internet... I have actually seen him sit there and entrap another guy with aspergers into posting CP after jack himself was posting pics of little kid's bums and leading the guy to post some for himself and I saw this with my own eyes you fucking idiot.... as the admins at RH are fucking retards they banned the guy with aspergers who is not actually a pedophile in real life and did not ban jack.

flag has never even threatened to sue anyone that I have ever seen and unlike your tard ass he is actually a fucking genius.. an aspie genius... and I fucking love aspies and I hate fucking stupid tools like you TK and I especially fucking hate pedophiles like jack. So fuck off.

flag is my sexy man

Flaglerchat is Partick Mannix of Bristol, VA - it's been proven, and not a single part of that rant is correct, but I'm not really surprised from someone who's only been around this circle of boards for 5 minutes. You don't know anything.

getting into bed with Flaglerchat, either literally or metaphorically (and you seem to want to do both), is very dangerous - as you will no doubt soon find out. You're even willingly giving up your personal info to him - he doesn't even have to find or 'bruteforce' it himself.

Good luck.

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-07-2012, 10:19 PM
Poazt yer prooooooph......... auld sociopathologiKKKal Lyin' J00

Troll Kingdom Envoy
09-07-2012, 10:20 PM
Jack Venooker ain't nevurrrr binn 2 KKKourt......... YET

but you've been to court many times, Patrix. And each time the judge has kicked your sorry ass out

http://mannix-reunion.blogspot.co.uk/2010/11/patrick-mannix-aka-flaglerchat-this-is.html?zx=d9d706cb152bb7d3

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-07-2012, 10:20 PM
Jerry Noworyta sez OB iz flagler............. Eye pee'z donut LIE

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-07-2012, 10:21 PM
KKKiddz donut gho 2 uhdult KKKourt

PhaKKKtt

Troll Kingdom Envoy
09-07-2012, 10:26 PM
KKKiddz donut gho 2 uhdult KKKourt

PhaKKKtt

Kids don't know who Tom Petty is either, old man

Troll Kingdom Envoy
09-07-2012, 10:28 PM
Eye pee'z donut LIE

IPs do lie though don't they? You yourself posted that statement from a judge who said that IPs do not indentify an actual person.

you're slipping, Patsy...

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-07-2012, 10:31 PM
Voice Mails dew

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:34 PM
Jack Venooker ain't nevurrrr binn 2 KKKourt......... YETdamn it flag

I was making up some shit to throw the idiot

you ruined it

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-07-2012, 10:37 PM
Kids don't know who Tom Petty is either, old man

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/tom-petty-got-chills-when-democratic-national-convention-played-wont-back-down-20120906

Wut uh phuKKKin' maroon.......... PWNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:40 PM
TK

fuck off retard

go play with jack you fucking loser

flag is MY baby

Troll Kingdom Envoy
09-07-2012, 10:46 PM
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/tom-petty-got-chills-when-democratic-national-convention-played-wont-back-down-20120906

Wut uh phuKKKin' maroon.......... PWNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

you can google! Woohoo

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-07-2012, 10:48 PM
IPs do lie though don't they? You yourself posted that statement from a judge who said that IPs do not indentify an actual person. http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/nzuznggt2y/untitled_9_a.wma
you're slipping, (WTPh iz)Patsy...

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-07-2012, 10:50 PM
you can jewgle! Woohoo

PhiXXXtt

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-07-2012, 10:52 PM
Yo' Jack "Mad Balmurrrr" Venooker......... witch haph ov da Haitian Hovel iz urine ???

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:58 PM
you can google! Woohooyou're an idiot! Woohoo

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-07-2012, 11:01 PM
SadOldAzzRapieredEXBlazerCabDrivin'J00

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-07-2012, 11:36 PM
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/stowe-vt/TJJB991PL7IMLN0JT

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:38 PM
*rolls around on the floor next to flag like a cat in catnip*

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-08-2012, 08:28 AM
To:

Troll Kingdom Envoy
View Profile
View Forum Posts
Private Message
Visit Homepage
Add as Contact

VKD

32 Minutes Ago

To:

Troll Kingdom Envoy
View Profile
View Forum Posts
Private Message
Visit Homepage
Add as Contact

VKD

1 Hour Ago

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-08-2012, 08:33 AM
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/stowe-vt/T2QN8753G32JI6QMM

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 08:41 AM
You said just the opposite about Flaglerchat and me.yes TK Envoy is full of contradictions.

And full of contradictions means full of shit.

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-08-2012, 08:45 AM
Never forget dat Jack Venooker iz uh sociopathologiKKKal LIAR

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-08-2012, 08:47 AM
*rolls around flag'z KKKocKKK like a cat in catnip*

PhiXXXtt

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 08:47 AM
Never forget dat Jack Venooker iz uh sociopathologiKKKal LIARyes and he attempts to gain sympathy in order to con others

it sickens me

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 08:49 AM
PhiXXXttlol

you make me smile and giggle

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-08-2012, 08:51 AM
"Hot Dogs..... getcha' Hot Dogs!"

http://www.topnewstoday.org/i5/2/47/45/img_3045472.jpg

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 09:18 AM
getting into bed with Flaglerchat, either literally or metaphorically (and you seem to want to do both), is very dangerous - as you will no doubt soon find out. You're even willingly giving up your personal info to him - he doesn't even have to find or 'bruteforce' it himself.

Good luck.

ooo000OOOO

flag baby... are you dangerous in bed?

Will you use 'bruteforce' on me?

I will willingly give up my personals to you.

;)

xxoo

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 09:42 AM
He doesn't bite hard if you don't struggle.You can't struggle if you've fallen.

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-08-2012, 02:10 PM
SMS Text Messaging
ATF now offers the ability to submit crime tips via text messaging. All of North America’s major carriers are on board. The unique secure and anonymous technology we utilize allows you to submit text tips to us without revealing your identity. This process was developed by the global leader in secure technology.

You may also call one of our hotlines to phone in a message or tip as an alternative. We have a 24 hour call center that takes our tips when someone is not in the office.

Instructions to submit a secure tip:
1.Select text “Messaging” or “SMS” (short messaging service) on your phone’s main menu.
2.Create (compose) a new message, beginning with the keyword ATF (not case sensitive) in the body of the message.
3.Send the message to the short code of 274637 (CRIMES)
4.Your initial submission will trigger an auto response from the secure transaction server. You will receive brief notes and a unique code number to that response. You must remember this code number, as it cannot be retrieved later. You and the ATF coordinator may elect to engage in secure and encrypted two-way dialog at the time with no additional keywords being required to communicate with the system.
5.You can text STOP to the short code 274637 (CRIMES) at any time to rest the system where you cannot be replied to by ATF. If you do not send stop any further text messages from the same phone do not get a reply but are received. Any new text messages would require the ATF keyword again and would be assigned a new code number by the system
Standard text messaging rates may apply.

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-08-2012, 02:11 PM
Auld J00 iz phuKKKtt............... phaKKKtt

maks
09-08-2012, 02:12 PM
http://comeontothelord.com/img/lc2.png

Jack&Joan R FEDERAL
09-09-2012, 10:14 AM
Dear :

Your fax to Resident Agent in Charge at +1 (802) 865-4021 has been successfully sent:

Your fax was delivered at 9/9/2012 12:06:46 PM, and contained 4 page(s).

Julian PEDO Shirley
09-16-2012, 12:17 PM
Ahm gunna maiKKK uh moooooveeeeeee 'bowt dis.......... bbl

Julian PEDO Shirley
09-19-2012, 11:11 PM
Julian PEDO Shirley