PDA

View Full Version : Urban Dictionary

NortyNippy
09-06-2012, 06:41 AM
Keeping it realer 28 up, 11 down

Although some people keep it real, some people keep it realer. Shane is an example of keeping it really, really real. By keeping it really, really real, he does what he wants, when he wants, to whom he wants.
When the homies tried to roll hard on Shane in the HBG, he whipped out his gigantic man-cock and smacked those bitches in their silly faces ...Obviously he was keeping it realer.

NortyNippy
09-06-2012, 06:41 AM
Keep fucking that chicken 11314 up, 989 down

September 21, 2009 Urban Word of the Day
Keep up the good work.

Coined by television anchor Ernie Anastos during a live broadcast of the Fox 5 New York local news. (See videos on YouTube.)
News anchor to weatherman: "Great forecast. Keep fucking that chicken."
buy keep fucking that chicken mugs & shirts
good well done nice job great work keep it up
by Karl721 Sep 17, 2009 share this add a video
2. Keep fucking that chicken 830 up, 127 down

"Keep fucking that chicken" (KFTC) is a phrase coined by television anchor Ernie Anastos during a live broadcast of the Fox 5 New York local news. It is presumably a phrase of encouragement similar to keep on truckin, only with a more pronounced and colorful air of defiance.

The chicken being fucked may be an actual chicken, could be pejorative slang for a woman (i.e. chickenhead), or some other metaphor for an object of desire or enjoyable activity. In any case, KFTC seems to be a gesture of support to the recipient to continue doing whatever it is that they're doing, despite what others may say, so long as it makes them happy.
Adam: I could be making more money at another job, but I like the work I'm doing now.

Bob: Whatever, keep fucking that chicken.

NortyNippy
09-06-2012, 06:42 AM
chicken neck 46 up, 37 down

When a woman goes agro and bobs her head back and forth and her chin in and out, with big angy eyes and losts of noise coming out of her mouth. Piss off a woman and you'll see it yourself.
She thought I cut her off in line at the supermarket and got the chicken neck.

NortyNippy
09-06-2012, 06:43 AM
Comfart 1 thumb up

Noun: A fart that relieves tension and makes one feel more at ease; a comforting fart.
The comfart during the big test was relieving for her.

NortyNippy
09-06-2012, 06:46 AM
turd burglar 1743 up, 696 down

When you finally find an empty public restroom for a dump so massive that it requires complete solitude for the deposit....and then someone walks in.(especially at your office/work place)
Just as I was about to 'release the beast', some turd buglar entered the bathroom causing my sphincter to snap shut!
buy turd burglar mugs & shirts
by Sidney Abello Feb 11, 2004 share this add a video
2. Turd Burglar 31 up, 6 down

Finally, you are all alone in the public restroom about to unleash a huge shit. Lo and behold, someone enters said restroom, interrupting your feces expulsion.

You sit quietly listening to what the fucktard is up to. Normally, he will do one of three things: 1) fake taking a piss; 2) wash his fucking hands for an hour; 3) just stand around silently.

There are only two ways to rid yourself from this low lifeform: 1) let loose the greasiest, juciest, diarrhea-filled fart you can muster; 2) squeeze the shit back into your ass, exit the stall, and kick the shit out of the freak.

This, my friends, is the true definition of a turd burglar.
Dude, I was at the mall and this turd burglar just stood around for like 10 minutes while I was trying to squeeze one out. I finally got so pissed that I commanded my asshole to suck the shit back up. I then proceeded to bust down the stall door and beat the shit out of him.

maks
09-06-2012, 12:12 PM
0replies isn't defined yet.

NortyNippy
09-06-2012, 08:22 PM
0replies isn't defined yet.No dipshit

in this topic you copy and paste shit from urban dictionary

you did it wrong

maks
09-06-2012, 08:24 PM
I did copy and paste that from urban dictionary

NortyNippy