PDA

View Full Version : So, I found out I have Asperger's...about three hours before my parents went on about how 'mental illness is a copout'...

oOBatteryOo
09-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Growing up, I was deemed gifted (took some tests, had differing classes etc). Admittedly I was pretty intelligent for my age. Keyword being WAS. I lost a lot of that interest in 3rd grade and ended up being taken out of my gifted class. Fast forward 20 years later. Just out of curiousity, and per recommendation of my friend who has autism, I decided to check it out. Turns out I have Aspberger's Syndrome (which believe me, answers a LOT).
Moving on. My brother has been dealing with a bunch of shit too, and a couple weeks back, his therapist diagnosed him with clinical depression. My parents went on a rant to me when I got home about how "he doesn't have depression" "that kind of bullshit is a cop-out he's just lazy" "etc etc we're ignorant 50 year olds". I still haven't told them I have Aspberger's. Not going to.

rootbeer
09-06-2012, 08:50 PM
rose west is my bitch

sex with dead people
09-06-2012, 11:04 PM
rose west is my bitch

Could you be more specific?

rootbeer
09-06-2012, 11:12 PM
It is his way of saying, "I can't score with even Rose West despite needing to only ask her straight up and out of the blue for cyber like a cad. Boobz did the same thing last night when he got an anxiety attack from Norty Nippy showing sexual interest in him.

rose west is my bitch

NortyNippy
09-06-2012, 11:38 PM
rootbeer knows rose west irl I think

NortyNippy
09-06-2012, 11:40 PM
It is his way of saying, "I can't score with even Rose West despite needing to only ask her straight up and out of the blue for cyber like a cad. Boobz did the same thing last night when he got an anxiety attack from Norty Nippy showing sexual interest in him.does me saying I would go on msn and chat with someone mean I'm showing sexual interest?

No it doesn't.

Boobz got bashful because I said I would want to see him on cam before I met him in person... I called his bluff and he ran away.

sex with dead people
09-07-2012, 12:35 AM
does me saying I would go on msn and chat with someone mean I'm showing sexual interest?

No it doesn't.

Boobz got bashful because I said I would want to see him on cam before I met him in person... I called his bluff and he ran away.

You don't have to come out and say it. You post pics of your ass and tits, you've made several slutty comments, and you come right out in other topics mentioning wanting to suckle a penis.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 12:36 AM
I took a post from Boobz and your reply to it as showing sexual interest. Sorry if I misinterpreted it.It was a joke. It was banter.

However IF he had gone on cam for me and I liked what I saw then it's my business what I do.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 12:38 AM
You don't have to come out and say it. You post pics of your ass and tits, you've made several slutty comments, and you come right out in other topics mentioning wanting to suckle a penis.I do.

I thought you were sticking to the story that I'm a male.

Dipshit.

Believe me YOU are 100% safe from my penis suckling exploits.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 12:47 AM
I never even remotely implied that it wasn't your business. I was just making posts mocking Boobz and used that exchange as a source is all.I'm in a shitty mood

sex with dead people
09-07-2012, 12:51 AM
I do.

I thought you were sticking to the story that I'm a male.

Dipshit.

Believe me YOU are 100% safe from my penis suckling exploits.

It's not very big anyway. I doubt you could even reach it with your enormous pointed snout in the way.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 12:53 AM
It's not very big anyway. I doubt you could even reach it with your enormous pointed snout in the way.
You're ugly and no-one wants to suck your dick

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 01:00 AM
Maybe he can train pets or farm animals to do it. That is the only way I can see him getting a BJ.maybe the only actual person who would put out for him is a dead one.

sex with dead people
09-07-2012, 01:10 AM
ITT: Lisa causes a forum member to contemplate suicide over not being accepted by her.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 01:12 AM
ITT: Lisa causes a forum member to contemplate suicide over not being accepted by her.stop being ugly and stupid and I'll accept you

m0nde
09-07-2012, 04:34 AM
rootbeer made rose west one of his bettles