http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/the-words-movie-poster.jpg
http://latino-review.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/TheWords_hires2.jpg

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 01:24 AM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3016793/barryword2.jpg
That's a pretty cute pic

timmy
09-07-2012, 01:29 AM
Heidi Gelt is Gush. The Mexican name shouldn't be to hard to figure out who that is.

too hard, not to...

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 01:34 AM
Heidi Gelt is Gush. The Mexican name shouldn't be to hard to figure out who that is.I have no idea what you are talking about

lol

Camoron
09-07-2012, 01:34 AM
wow.. i worked so ahrd, i got so far, and in the end trolling someone can lead to emotional pain, and the only people to be online to see it are nortynippy and OB...

timmy
09-07-2012, 01:35 AM
typo? pretty sure when you actually mean to type something like that its not a typo, fag.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 01:38 AM
typo? pretty sure when you actually mean to type something like that its not a typo, fag.oh come on Tim... is attacks on typos and presenting me with turds all you've got?

Camoron
09-07-2012, 01:45 AM
hey who the fuck cares

timmy
09-07-2012, 01:45 AM
you post with better grammar because you try too hard, thats it right there.
do not communicate with me.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 01:48 AM
I do understand the difference between to, too, and two. I post with better grammar than any other member. How many times have I got flamed for being so grammar conscientious?

^ tru dat

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 01:49 AM
what is "vag trolling"?

is that trolling someone with your vagina?

Camoron
what is "vag trolling"?

is that trolling someone with your vagina?

it's trolling that leads to emotional pain

Camoron
by a dutch prostitute reason

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 01:53 AM
it's trolling that leads to emotional painlol

are you ok? You seem to be very concerned with emotional pain.... has someone hurt you? Want ninja Lisa to get them for you?

timmy
09-07-2012, 01:58 AM
it's trolling that leads to emotional pain

i wish i could plus rep you again

Camoron
09-07-2012, 01:59 AM
lol

are you ok? You seem to be very concerned with emotional pain.... has someone hurt you? Want ninja Lisa to get them for you?

yes. stompleb touched me inappropriately

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 02:08 AM
ok look

when I first started teaching there was a guy in a forum who went on cam for me... I didn't have a cam at the time but I did have norty pics in a file.... you may have noticed that I do not take pics with my nekki body with my head also in the shot... there was however ONE pic I had in a file that was me naked (not exposing my twat or anything but still naked) with my head in the shot that I had taken for one guy I trusted..... in this file I also had naked pictures of other people that had given me their pics.... anyway.... this guy was wanking on cam for my pleasure and kept nagging for pics.... when going to send him some pics I accidently sent him the folder that contained all my personal pics... instantly I said to him, "oh shit, I didn't mean to send that whole folder, please don't show anyone that because it also has pictures of other people in it" he said he wouldn't..... a couple of days later the guy went psycho about me and started posting my full naked pic (identifyable naked pic) in a very prominent forum... I was teaching at many different schools at the time and appealed to the admin to remove the pic. The admin didn't. A couple of the women in the forum saved this pic and it was continually spammed it for 7 years.... I kept asking the admin to do something saying, "look, I'm not that precious that I really care my bits are being flashed around... what I do care about is one of the hundreds of school children I teach that [some of them fans of what the website was about] seeing that pic and recognising it as me." This was when I started hacking that forum.
I am not teaching ATM because my emotions may not be up to dealing with a family member dying while trying to be responsible for a whole bunch of children's education.

but Tim if you think you've been on the rough end of "vag trolling" then hello friend *waves*

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 02:10 AM
yes. stompleb touched me inappropriatelylol

he did not

timmy
09-07-2012, 02:17 AM
didnt read that wall of text i am really busy

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 02:19 AM
don't expect me to feel sorry for you then jerk-wad

timmy
09-07-2012, 02:21 AM
holy shit its on page two already with mostly terrible posts...
sorry cam... sorry this happened to you...

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 02:23 AM
and all I ever said was that I like you, YOU wanted me to go on cam to see for yourself if I was the woman in the pic. I did.

then you come back the next day with some dick-wad post about me being too far away to have sex with you and that you're too busy

get over yourself

timmy
09-07-2012, 02:24 AM
i would probably enjoy jerking off more

Camoron
09-07-2012, 02:25 AM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3016793/iceburned.gif

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 02:26 AM
i would probably enjoy jerking off morethere is not a line up for you male

jerking off is your only option

timmy
09-07-2012, 02:26 AM
so be it

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 02:28 AM
remind me never to flatter you again

it goes to your head

timmy
09-07-2012, 02:29 AM
which head

m0nde
09-07-2012, 04:03 AM
thread destroyed by ob talking about itself

owned

clay
09-07-2012, 04:05 AM
This was when I started hacking that forum.
this guy is hilarious

Camoron
09-07-2012, 04:16 AM
thread destroyed by ob talking about itself

owned

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3016793/s3qcev.gif

m0nde
09-07-2012, 04:19 AM
camoron had an awesome effort thread and this was effectively ruined by a :lizard: engaged in :lizard:

please move them to the :lizard:arium

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 04:23 AM
this guy is hilarious
at one point the admin spent 100 hours making a new forum in the hope that it would curb some of the hacking... I had told him that unless he removed the pic that he could just forget it... the tool used the same kind of javascript system of forum (excuse my lamens terms, I have never been formally trained in IT)... within 1 hour of him attempting to change over to this new forum I completely broke it by embedding re-directs into topic titles... he gave in and changed back to the other system, at least I wasn't able to break that WHOLE forum... just do whatever I wanted to the topics and inside the actual topics..... the forum that was around since the late 90's is "currently down for maintenance" and has been since early this year... that is not entirely due to me though.... another so called "friend" I had shared tricks with spilled them to a total fuckhead and the fun was ended at that point.

But I always had my reasons for doing that.

m0nde
09-07-2012, 04:25 AM
"hacker"

do you know the difference between a script kiddy and a hacker, nortynipper?

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 04:38 AM
"hacker"

do you know the difference between a script kiddy and a hacker, nortynipper?I'll let you know when I care

I can still post topics in the seemingly closed to the public forum

and when the admin broke his own login system I made an alternate one that still allowed the members to sign in.

m0nde
09-07-2012, 04:40 AM
:)

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 04:56 AM
I don't even want to be either

I've just always known that where there is a will there is a way

and if I actually sit down to do it I can crack any nut

m0nde
09-07-2012, 04:57 AM
ok

;)

m0nde
09-07-2012, 05:43 AM
the faggot finder.... target identified above

Camoron
09-07-2012, 06:22 AM
:magpi:

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 06:57 AM
the faggot finder.... target identified aboveisn't "faggot finder" a dating app you have your phone m0nde?

maks
09-07-2012, 08:28 AM
I do understand the difference between to, too, and two. I post with better grammar than any other member. How many times have I got flamed for being so grammar conscientious?

Gotten. "How many times have I gotten flamed". I'm not usually a grammar nazi, but in this context I had to.

maks
09-07-2012, 08:29 AM
Great job camoron

maks
09-07-2012, 08:32 AM
ok look

when I first started teaching there was a guy in a forum who went on cam for me... I didn't have a cam at the time but I did have norty pics in a file.... you may have noticed that I do not take pics with my nekki body with my head also in the shot... there was however ONE pic I had in a file that was me naked (not exposing my twat or anything but still naked) with my head in the shot that I had taken for one guy I trusted..... in this file I also had naked pictures of other people that had given me their pics.... anyway.... this guy was wanking on cam for my pleasure and kept nagging for pics.... when going to send him some pics I accidently sent him the folder that contained all my personal pics... instantly I said to him, "oh shit, I didn't mean to send that whole folder, please don't show anyone that because it also has pictures of other people in it" he said he wouldn't..... a couple of days later the guy went psycho about me and started posting my full naked pic (identifyable naked pic) in a very prominent forum... I was teaching at many different schools at the time and appealed to the admin to remove the pic. The admin didn't. A couple of the women in the forum saved this pic and it was continually spammed it for 7 years.... I kept asking the admin to do something saying, "look, I'm not that precious that I really care my bits are being flashed around... what I do care about is one of the hundreds of school children I teach that [some of them fans of what the website was about] seeing that pic and recognising it as me." This was when I started hacking that forum.
I am not teaching ATM because my emotions may not be up to dealing with a family member dying while trying to be responsible for a whole bunch of children's education.

but Tim if you think you've been on the rough end of "vag trolling" then hello friend *waves*

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 08:40 AM
Gotten. "How many times have I gotten flamed". I'm not usually a grammar nazi, but in this context I had to.LOL

maks
09-07-2012, 09:07 AM
The word "gotten" is only proper written English in New England so keep your Connecticut slang to yourself!

Although the British stopped using the past participle gotten about three hundred years ago, the American colonists and their descendants--especially in New England--still tend to use it.

Some English teachers have tried to ban its usage to make American English conform to British English, especially during the nineteenth and early twentieth century when there was a movement to purify English. Others are just not used to its use because it is not used in their region and hear it as an error.

Ultimately, language is convention. If you are writing for a formal audience outside of New England, you might want to use the simple past form got instead.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_gotten_correct_grammar#ixzz25nQFpIJF

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 09:19 AM
The word "gotten" is only proper written English in New England so keep your Connecticut slang to yourself!

Although the British stopped using the past participle gotten about three hundred years ago, the American colonists and their descendants--especially in New England--still tend to use it.

Some English teachers have tried to ban its usage to make American English conform to British English, especially during the nineteenth and early twentieth century when there was a movement to purify English. Others are just not used to its use because it is not used in their region and hear it as an error.

Ultimately, language is convention. If you are writing for a formal audience outside of New England, you might want to use the simple past form got instead.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_gotten_correct_grammar#ixzz25nQFpIJF ^ that's a smack down maks

maks
09-07-2012, 09:23 AM
^ that's a smack down maks

no, it says 'especially new england', not 'exclusively new england'. Despite what yahoo answers or whatever he googled says, "gotten" is proper form in US english.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 09:29 AM
no, it says 'especially new england', not 'exclusively new england'. Despite what yahoo answers or whatever he googled says, "gotten" is proper form in US english.nah, I trust google over you

you should probably go back to spamming quotes from me

you were doing better at that

maks
09-07-2012, 09:34 AM
which one of your family members is dying and why did it affect you so badly that you had to quit your job?

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 09:42 AM
which one of your family members is dying and why did it affect you so badly that you had to quit your job?what a fuckhead you are

that is my answer to you sir

rootbeer
09-07-2012, 09:44 AM
which one of your family members is dying and why did it affect you so badly that you had to quit your job?

personal much?

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 09:54 AM
Don't mind Maks. His arrogant, narcissistic, and fragile ego can't handle getting served in something as petty as a casual grammar debate so he is desperately raging with compulsively repetitive posts and the deepest personal attacks he can come up with rather than man up to being wrong. He is just a little bitch boy.

Indeed.

maks
09-07-2012, 10:10 AM
what a fuckhead you are

that is my answer to you sir

you're the one who brought it up on the forum, excuse me for taking an interest in the things you say

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:12 AM
you're the one who brought it up on the forum, excuse me for taking an interest in the things you say
you are not taking a genuine interest in what I say

you are just being a fuckhead who is showing how little of life he has actually experienced

grow up

maks
09-07-2012, 10:14 AM
you are not taking a genuine interest in what I say

you are just being a fuckhead who is showing how little of life he has actually experienced

grow up

Why would you say it if you were going to get offended by people asking about it?

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:23 AM
Why would you say it if you were going to get offended by people asking about it?oh so you're trying to be offensive?

Because all you're really doing is looking like a fuckhead.

maks
09-07-2012, 10:29 AM
oh so you're trying to be offensive?

No, I was taking a genuine interest in what you said and asking a followup question. You're the one who decided to get offended by it.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:32 AM
No, I was taking a genuine interest in what you said and asking a followup question. You're the one who decided to get offended by it.I got offended by it?

I thought everyone including me just thought you were a fuckhead.

maks
09-07-2012, 10:34 AM
I got offended by it?

I thought everyone including me just thought you were a fuckhead.

You got pretty angry, yeah. You could have just answered the question and moved on, but we're still discussing it because you are pretty offended for some reason

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:46 AM
You got pretty angry, yeah. You could have just answered the question and moved on, but we're still discussing it because you are pretty offended for some reasonI'M angry?

You're the one who looks like the desperate angry fuckhead maks, not me.

maks
09-07-2012, 11:02 AM
I'M angry?

You're the one who looks like the desperate angry fuckhead maks, not me.

All I did was ask a question, you flipped the fuck out over it and went off calling me names and such.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:04 AM
All I did was ask a question, you flipped the fuck out over it and went off calling me names and such.calling you a fuckhead maks is not "flipping out"

it's just calling you a fuckhead

it's the same as how I call my cat a cat and say the sky is blue

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:04 AM
:lizard: stop shitting up the timmy thread, @marks move shitposts to a new thread please.No.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:05 AM
Norty posted for maybe a month on :lizard" forum and you were a founder and moderator of that site yet you call Norty a :lizard:not even a month lol

maks
09-07-2012, 11:05 AM
calling you a fuckhead maks is not "flipping out"

it's just calling you a fuckhead

it's the same as how I call my cat a cat and say the sky is blue

This is the 7th post you've made about my question since I asked it

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:07 AM
nah

you're just a fuckhead

maks
09-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Go ahead and count them, I can wait

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Go ahead and count them, I can waitcount what?

Me calling you a fuckhead?

Fuckhead.

maks
09-07-2012, 11:14 AM
9th post about my question, that's some pretty heavy rage right there

Garfield
09-07-2012, 11:16 AM
how did you turn gush into a nigger?

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:20 AM
9th post about my question, that's some pretty heavy rage right thereI have just been informed that you are 16 years old

I'm sorry for calling you a fuckhead, let's just call it a day on this discussion maks

also that's some impressive counting :P

Camoron
09-07-2012, 01:17 PM
The word is used in regions outside of New England but it is improper English or slang everywhere else in the United States and the world.

it's a past participle of "got" that fell out of use in England but continued being used in America (esp. new england, which was america at the time) how does that make it "improper English"?

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 01:34 PM
it's a past participle of "got" that fell out of use in England but continued being used in America (esp. new england, which was america at the time) how does that make it "improper English"?really?

you're going to carry on with this?

*YAWN*

please do... it might kill my insomnia

Camoron
09-07-2012, 01:58 PM
yea ok youre full of shit I hear "gotten" all the time

Camoron
09-07-2012, 02:25 PM
yeah i woudlnt fucking use it in a thesis statement but this is a gay nigger dick forum

sex with dead people
09-07-2012, 03:05 PM
:care:

maks
09-07-2012, 03:49 PM
No shit but Maks decided to "correct my grammar". Re-read the thread from the middle of page 2.

yes, because you were on a high horse about how great your grammar is

ascii_genitals
09-07-2012, 04:38 PM
oh so you're trying to be offensive?

you voluntarily posted personal information (on what is apparently a sensitive subject to you) on troll forum, and now you are upset when someone brings it up

where is the link to the barrypothead megathread, that should be required reading

maks
09-07-2012, 04:43 PM
it's not like I even said amnything unkind about it, just asked a simple question and that's all it took to set her off. this chick rages hard over pretty much anything, it's hilarious

lnopia the great
09-07-2012, 04:47 PM
why is ob so stupid

maks
09-07-2012, 04:50 PM
why is ob so stupid

did you see his post yesterday about how he scored so high on his IQ test that they were forbidden to tell him the number and how transsexuals are the smartest people on earth

Camoron
09-07-2012, 04:51 PM
i.. impossible.. his IQ is off the charts...

Camoron
09-07-2012, 04:51 PM
my god..

ascii_genitals
09-07-2012, 05:16 PM
nortynippy

read this thread in its entirety before making even one more post

http://disgu.st/~jon/ytmnd/barry/

the whole thing

all of it

maks
09-07-2012, 05:21 PM
nortynippy

the whole thing

all of it

clay
09-07-2012, 05:24 PM
i use the word gotten, correctly, all of the time and i've never been to new england

ascii_genitals
09-07-2012, 05:29 PM
if you make even one more post within the next three hours, then you haven't read it closely enough, and your dying family member and your excuses for not working because of it are fair game forever

maks
09-07-2012, 05:30 PM
i use the word gotten, correctly, all of the time and i've never been to new england

everyone does except the moron who wrote the yahoo answers post that ob quoted

ascii_genitals
09-07-2012, 05:31 PM
well, technically they became fair game forever the moment you brought them up but you should probably read it anyway

timmy
09-07-2012, 07:22 PM
i.. impossible.. his IQ is off the charts...

Vegeta, what is his IQ level?

Gentleman Doli
09-07-2012, 07:25 PM
Vegeta, what is his IQ level?

*nod head osign of repsect to Tim *

Sedimentos de Lavado
09-07-2012, 09:55 PM
well there was that time I had gotten doli...

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:24 PM
you voluntarily posted personal information (on what is apparently a sensitive subject to you) on troll forum, and now you are upset when someone brings it up

where is the link to the barrypothead megathread, that should be required readingI'm not upset

Are you all 16?

I've been given PI about maks, very personal info, and you don't see me carrying on like a try-hard about it.

Sorry but I don't troll kids.

You want me to play? Get back to me in 10 years time when you're old enough.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:25 PM
nortynippy

the whole thing

all of ituh okaaaaaaaaaay

why?

maks
09-07-2012, 10:25 PM
You've done nothing but carry on like a try-hard since you registered here

maks
09-07-2012, 10:32 PM
I don't understand a retard like yourself to understand that US english is a distinct and separate dialect than UK english and what's "proper" english in england does not apply here

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:44 PM
I don't understand a retard like yourself to understand that US english is a distinct and separate dialect than UK english and what's "proper" english in england does not apply here

Camoron
09-08-2012, 12:20 AM
if it is popular enough it is accepted as right, wise, and proper..

yeah that's language for you

Camoron
09-08-2012, 12:20 AM
i dont understand a retard like yourself

lnopia the great
09-08-2012, 12:21 AM
VtaCReubaYQ&autoplay=1

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:21 AM
I don't understand a retard like yourself to understand that US english is a distinct and separate dialect than UK english and what's "proper" english in england does not apply herelol

maks
09-08-2012, 12:38 AM
yes, the government's problems all stem from our deviation from UK english

Camoron
09-08-2012, 12:38 AM
It is more than just language. It's social, political, and economic decisions both on the individual and group level. That is why the United States government is so dysfunctional.

yeah the governemnt is dysfunctional because we say words like gotten and aint

not like they have their own slang in england or australia or anything, you are so smart OB

Camoron
09-08-2012, 12:41 AM
COR BLIMEY dont get yer arse so narked over it, nowt you can do anyways

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:41 AM

not like they have their own slang in england or australia or anything, you are so smart OBDon't act threatened by her smarts

if you actually are even close to as smart as she is you wouldn't be threatened by it

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:42 AM
yes, the government's problems all stem from our deviation from UK englishlol

maks
09-08-2012, 12:42 AM

not like they have their own slang in england or australia or anything, you are so smart OB

well the UK's government really has their shit together, certainly much more than ours.

8Qu7s-Wox0M

Camoron
09-08-2012, 12:44 AM
crikey those duffers need to chivvy along

maks
09-08-2012, 12:48 AM
crikey those duffers need to chivvy along

oy, they fancy a little argy-bargy innit guvnuh

timmy
09-08-2012, 12:49 AM
could i bum a fag please?(could i please have a cigarette)

Camoron
09-08-2012, 12:50 AM
give it welly i gotta waz watcha think of that

timmy
09-08-2012, 12:52 AM
belt up before i get barmy on ya sport

maks
09-08-2012, 12:52 AM
belt up before i get barmy on ya sport

pip pip cheerio

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:58 AM
could i bum a fag please?(could i please have a cigarette)
lol

timmy
09-08-2012, 01:06 AM
i got neg repped for laughing at myself good job

lnopia the great
09-08-2012, 01:07 AM
i gotta get a nut gotta get a nut gotta get it quick ya know cause i love this shit soo

boobz
09-08-2012, 01:09 AM
i have never seen such an amazing thread so systematically turned to pureed shit from fucking lizards so quickly

boobz
09-08-2012, 01:12 AM
:rofl:

who the hell are you? so many n00b posters here

ascii_genitals
09-08-2012, 03:43 PM
I'm not upset

Are you all 16?

I've been given PI about maks, very personal info, and you don't see me carrying on like a try-hard about it.

Sorry but I don't troll kids.

You want me to play? Get back to me in 10 years time when you're old enough.

so what if i am 16? i'm still smarter than you. :banjo:

maks
09-08-2012, 03:47 PM
so what if i am 16? i'm still smarter than you. :banjo:

you're 16 too? cool! lets go to the malt shop!

boobz
09-08-2012, 08:47 PM
you're 16 too? cool! lets go to the malt shop!

Malt shop? Can't wait:

http://i.imgur.com/SPFef.jpg

rootbeer
09-08-2012, 08:59 PM
http://thebestlocalbusinesses.com/Websites/snacc/images/whoppers.jpg

Camoron
07-30-2013, 02:12 PM

where is the link to the barrypothead megathread, that should be required reading

sup ascii_genitals, are you seeing anyone sicne you broke up with jon? :wink:

Camoron
07-30-2013, 02:13 PM
this was a good first post too bad OB ruined it, but her acocunt is deleted so its just a bunch of people arguing with posts that are gone lol

Autistic Spectrum
07-30-2013, 02:14 PM
ok look

steveyos YOLO
07-30-2013, 02:17 PM
spath

www.whatthefuck.com
12-02-2013, 03:27 PM
i want that guy that acts as the alias borat and bruno to instead make a movie where he acts as Obnixious bich aka an ugly as fuck crossdresser
or maybe, maybe, he should do one where hes a jew and the whole movie is just him trying to scam people and get up to jew trickery