PDA

View Full Version : here comes plugdrugs boasting about books he reads

timmy
09-07-2012, 04:00 AM
"i only know this from reading" -plugdrugs

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 04:09 AM
i went into barnes and noble today with a girl i like on some sort of pseudo-date, and i realized that almost every book in certain sections looked interesting, but it occurred to me that even if I read one of those books each day for the rest of my life, I would never be able to read them all - nor would my brain be able to integrate all the information gained from each book.

Thus, an intellectual must strive to read material of the highest quality - which is what I've been doing subconsciously all along.

Skip the classics (Plato, etc) and go straight to the philosophers who interpretted them and made their own theories based on them -- I recommend the Germans (Kant, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, etc)

Then, the next step up would be to read material written by those who were inspired by the aforementioned philosophers. These individuals invariably strayed from philosophy into more practical fields, such as psychology, economics, or language. They include the likes of Jung, Chomsky, or Derrida

Camoron
09-07-2012, 04:10 AM
yeah ok frasier

m0nde
09-07-2012, 04:10 AM
plugdrugs just owned barry by steam rolling his shit

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 04:11 AM
he already showed that he hasn't actually read Jung

he didn't even know that his so called beloved Jung that he claims to know all about co-invented the Myer-Briggs system of categorising personality types.

He is an extrovert of the kind that expects people to follow him and admire him without question and he's all out of sorts because my personality type simply does not do that unless he could actually demonstrate to my satisfaction that he is worth admiring or following.

m0nde
09-07-2012, 04:11 AM
nortynigger, why did you change your avatar to a close up of your nostril?

timmy
09-07-2012, 04:13 AM
plugdrugs just owned barry by steam rolling his shit

monde wants me to bite i can feel it

m0nde
09-07-2012, 04:14 AM
if you're going to suck my dick, keep your teeth out of it, barry

timmy
09-07-2012, 04:15 AM
...faggot

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 04:28 AM

he didn't even know that his so called beloved Jung that he claims to know all about co-invented the Myer-Briggs system of categorising personality types.

He is an extrovert of the kind that expects people to follow him and admire him without question and he's all out of sorts because my personality type simply does not do that unless he could actually demonstrate to my satisfaction that he is worth admiring or following.
what really concerns me is when did the moors invaded the italian peninsula???

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 04:29 AM
and i am completely certain that you could take your pick at any book on my shelf and wouldn't be able to make it past the first page

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 04:42 AM
this plug drugs guy is an idiot

m0nde
09-07-2012, 04:42 AM
whether he's an idiot or not, he's shown you up

how does that feel?

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 04:58 AM
actually between his rubbish and my posts you're the one who's been owned m0nde

isn't he impressive m0nde?

He owns some books he has clearly never even read and can copy and paste from google

this impresses you as you are a tool

m0nde
09-07-2012, 05:00 AM
i'm impressed that he's made you look like a feeb and made you angry while keeping the spines of his books unbent

timmy
09-07-2012, 05:01 AM
im enjoying some nice cake right now

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 05:04 AM
actually between his rubbish and my posts you're the one who's been owned m0nde

isn't he impressive m0nde?

He owns some books he has clearly never even read and can copy and paste from google

still waiting to hear you mention archetypes, the unconscious, the animus, or any sort of jargon to suggest that you've actually read Jung.
Alas, you haven't, so I'll just stick with my gut instinct and dismiss you as someone who read a wikipedia article that mentioned Jung and now you think you're the go-to expert when it comes to him

m0nde
09-07-2012, 05:08 AM
two semesters of psychology is more than enough to make a post about jung on a gay nigger dick forum

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 05:16 AM
two semesters of psychology is more than enough to make a post about jung on a gay nigger dick forumLOL

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 05:18 AM
You're kidding right plug drugs?

Have you seen the size of my anima?

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 05:20 AM
she can't tackle me at the front, i'm too good, she's gotta come in at the flank

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 05:22 AM

i don't know if you're intentionally trolling right now to try and abandon this skirmish as a sort of half-assed way of admitting you lost, or if you're just dumb

The anima is a male-exclusive archetype, and the animus is female-exclusive

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 05:22 AM
are you a dude?

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 05:25 AM
i don't know if you're intentionally trolling right now to try and abandon this skirmish as a sort of half-assed way of admitting you lost, or if you're just dumb

The anima is a male-exclusive archetype, and the animus is female-exclusivewrong.

The anima is the male psychological aspects within a female

the animus is the female psychological aspects within a male

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 05:26 AM
i think you need to re-google your terms

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 05:28 AM
I have a strong anima

but of course you already knew the difference because you read Jung right? And you were just getting it wrong to make a total dick of yourself for me to laugh at... oh you class clown you.

m0nde
09-07-2012, 05:29 AM
someone needs to post some official government statistics so nipp can disagree with them

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 05:30 AM
is this some sort of advanced new form of trolling where the loser of an argument starts trolling themselves to admit guilt and assume humility without having to feel too much shame?

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 05:32 AM
shhhh...it

lol

I did get it backwards

m0nde
09-07-2012, 05:34 AM
yeah you did. i just googled it, dumbass

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 05:35 AM
maybe I should google first after all

then I could be smarterer

m0nde
09-07-2012, 05:36 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vscXz.gif

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 05:38 AM
I just failed on technicality

still

at least I made a giant ass of plug drugs before owning myself

m0nde
09-07-2012, 05:39 AM
not really...

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 05:40 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vscXz.gifI'm kicking myself

if I'm going to own myself like that maybe I should go back to RH to be in the right company for owning yourself

fuck fuck fuck

I was so sure I remembered that too

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 05:41 AM
at least I made a giant ass of plug drugs before owning myself
if you want to insist that and live in your own little fantasy where you secretly owned everyone, go right ahead

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 05:41 AM
not really...yes really

up until that point

m0nde
09-07-2012, 05:42 AM
don't trouble yourself

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 05:42 AM
if you want to insist that and live in your own little fantasy where you secretly owned everyone, go right aheadI just owned myself

you haven't owned anyone or anything

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 05:43 AM
I'm kicking myself

if I'm going to own myself like that maybe I should go back to RH to be in the right company for owning yourself

fuck fuck fuck

I was so sure I remembered that too

it doesnt help that you immediately made enemies here with the few people you probably could have admired and related to

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 05:44 AM
I don't like getting things wrong

I'm going to go spank myself

Plug Drugs
I just owned myself

you haven't owned anyone or anything

i broke down your psyche pretty well if you havent blocked that out already

m0nde
it doesnt help that you immediately made enemies here with the few people you probably could have admired and related to
lol "admired"

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 05:46 AM
it doesnt help that you immediately made enemies here with the few people you probably could have admired and related toyou are not someone I admire or could relate to

I like natural intelligence and introverted types that don't need admiration from anyone other than themselves, I would be ashamed in myself to ever relate to someone like you... it'd feel pathetic to me to need the admiration of others to feel validated.

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 05:51 AM
3AM1yB4L4xo&autoplay=1

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 05:53 AM
i broke down your psyche pretty well if you havent blocked that out alreadywhere do you think you did that?

you maybe owned m0nde a bit by showing him as a tool, I'll give you that

but I'll have to wait for you to show where you broke down my psyche to regard that as anything other than more deluded self inflating rubbish from you

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 05:56 AM
where do you think you did that?

you maybe owned m0nde a bit by showing him as a tool, I'll give you that

but I'll have to wait for you to show where you broke down my psyche to regard that as anything other than more deluded self inflating rubbish from you

you feel the need to identify yourself with "personality types" because you lack any real sense of social identity; also, your mind must cope with the fact that it lacks social identity by feeling intellectually superior to those you despise - hence, you study psychology (pseudo-psychology, rather) to feel as if you are "more informed" than others

This also explains your inability to learn any real practical psychology, because you are only using psychology as a means to an end (to fill in the gaps of your underdeveloped ego)

m0nde
09-07-2012, 05:57 AM
norty is having a hard time reconciling feelings of "admiration" for plug drugs after this exchange with her anger

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 05:58 AM
what better way to woo a lady than to own her

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 06:01 AM
hmmm

well I did lean over to see what a shrink was writing down once when he asked me "who are you?" and I had trouble answering to his satisfaction... I said, "I'm Lisa."

He wrote something down and I leaned over to read it and it said, "marked identity failure"

HOWEVER if identity to you is simply the need to be validated and placed socially by others then sure, I have "marked identity failure" and you are the identity queen.

I doubt this is any real insight into my psyche however but rather a projection of the need yours has to be accepted by society.

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 06:03 AM
hmmm

well I did lean over to see what a shrink was writing down once when he asked me "who are you?" and I had trouble answering to his satisfaction... I said, "I'm Lisa."

He wrote something down and I leaned over to read it and it said, "marked identity failure"

HOWEVER if identity to you is simply the need to be validated and placed socially by others then sure, I have "marked identity failure" and you are the identity queen.

I doubt this is any real insight into my psyche however but rather a projection of the need yours has to be accepted by society.

the need to be accepted by others is innate to human nature
if you are not consciously seeking it, you are certainly seeking it subconsciously in ways that are elusive even to yourself

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 06:06 AM
the need to be accepted by others is innate to human nature
if you do not consciously seek it, you are certainly seeking it subconsciously in ways that are elusive even to yourselfI disagree.

I think it is a need of the extrovert... which I have surmised that you are

not the need of an anti-social introvert

you cannot also claim to have studied psychology yourself without this comment of yours being rather ironic

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 06:09 AM
I like anyone who studies psychology have done so because I recognise that I'm a head case and it is an attempt to first understand myself, not to fit in socially.

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 06:12 AM
I disagree.

I think it is a need of the extrovert... which I have surmised that you are

not the need of an anti-social introvert

you cannot also claim to have studied psychology yourself without this comment of yours being rather ironic
the word "extrovert" is starting to seem like some sort of all-encompassing label you use to describe the people you hate
The truth is, we all go back and forth between being introverts and extroverts in different social situations; think of a time when a younger relative (or any young child) has looked up to you and you had to assume the role of an 'extrovert' simply to be a role model for him/her.

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 06:16 AM
the truth may be frightening to you: there is no good and no evil;
under the right circumstances, you are entirely capable of being exactly the same as the people you hate

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 06:23 AM
the word "extrovert" is starting to seem like some sort of all-encompassing label you use to describe the people you hate
The truth is, we all go back and forth between being introverts and extroverts in different social situations; think of a time when a younger relative (or any young child) has looked up to you and you had to assume the role of an 'extrovert' simply to be a role model for him/her.When I perform I use a persona that I wouldn't really identify as being truly me, same with work where I adopt a professional persona.

An introvert does not mean that you cannot stand up in front of people and speak or lead... some can, some can't, same with extroverts, some can, some can't.

The main difference between an introvert and an extrovert is that an extrovert actually gets energy from being around people while that same situation is actually a drain on an introvert's energy who really prefers to be alone to recharge their batteries.

The internet is full of introverts as it is the ideal social ground for an introvert, they can turn it off and walk away at any time.

I do though tend to like looking after people because when I have to look after someone it tends to make me act as a better person than I normally would, even to myself, I will treat myself better when I have to look after someone else out of a need to have the energy to do so.

Camoron
09-07-2012, 06:26 AM
wow there is definitely too much text in this thread

Camoron
09-07-2012, 06:27 AM
someone needs to post some official government statistics so nipp can disagree with them

read that though https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3016793/Laughing01.jpg

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 06:29 AM
wow there is definitely too much text in this threadlol

there should maybe be a rule that OB, plug drugs and I cannot all post in a topic otherwise all the witty one liners will be squashed between mountains of text

but then some people are just capable of typing more than one sentence and can use whole paragraphs even so....

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 06:29 AM
"extrovert" is just Latin for "to turn outwards".. it can apply to your persona, or any espect of your psyche in which what's inside comes out towards other people.

To label all people as either "intoverts" or "extroverts" just seems sort of narrow-minded to me.

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 06:32 AM
My ex-girlfriend's dad once told me "Mike, you're kind of an introvert aren't you?" to which I just smiled and nodded in agreement... Then one time when I was 6 years old in kindergarten, all jacked up on mountain dew and running around the class room, truly the life of the party, I remember the teacher describing me to my mom as being a total "extrovert"..
Either I'm some rare breed that can go back and forth to whatever suits me, or the whole method of classification is a bunch of bullshit

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 06:38 AM
plug drugs I can this very easily for you

do you get more energy from being around other people or do you get more energy by being by yourself?

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 06:39 AM
it depends on the situation, doesn't it?

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 06:40 AM
plug drugs I can answer this very easily for you...

do you get more energy from being around other people or do you get more energy by being by yourself?

Plug Drugs
I am at times stimulated by the company of others, but I am also at times stimulated by being by myself so I can pursue my own projects

timmy
i refuse to spend time reading this argument of the retards

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 06:43 AM
i refuse to spend time reading this argument of the retards

you can't even pronounce Nietzsche, fool

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 06:45 AM
it depends on the situation, doesn't it?
well we all have aspects of all traits

but you'd know if you got more energy from being around others than you do from being by yourself or not.... you will naturally lean towards one more than the other.

What you were like as a child is the best guide of your own nature.... but we certainly do not all share thee same nature

Parents who have had more than one child can tell you this without a doubt... we are all born with different natures

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 06:50 AM
well we all have aspects of all traits

but you'd know if you got more energy from being around others than you do from being by yourself or not.... you will naturally lean towards one more than the other.

What you were like as a child is the best guide of your own nature.... but we certainly do not all share thee same nature

Parents who have had more than one child can tell you this without a doubt... we are all born with different natures
you can't classify a human being with a dichotomy like that
there's more to a person than just "sociable" or "insociable".
I can tell you that if I didn't give a damn about other people, I would have just dedicated myself to making money and be well on my way to being a multi-millionaire

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 06:52 AM
you can't classify a human being with a dichotomy like that
there's more to a person than just "sociable" or "insociable".
I can tell you that if I didn't give a damn about other people, I would have just dedicated myself to making money and be well on my way to being a multi-millionaireI have done no such thing

also I did not mean to make that other post twice... server is spewing

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 06:54 AM
I don't care about money

in Australia you can live below the country's poverty line and still be living like a queen compared to the vast majority of people living in this world

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 06:55 AM
what's that saying about rich people trying to get to heaven through the eye of a camel's dick?

(don't correct me, I know the saying... is j/k)

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 06:55 AM
It's not fair to classify me as an extrovert because I can be perfectly content by myself for long extended periods of time doing my own thing; but if I just happen to be in a group setting I do care about what other people think (anybody who says they don't care what other people think is lying really).

I am an entirely different person when I'm not posting here, and even just on different internet forums I'll take on an entirely different person - whatever I feel I am most suited for given the conditions. Same with real life.

timmy
09-07-2012, 06:57 AM
you can't even pronounce Nietzsche, fool

isnt it "nit-cha"?

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 06:58 AM
isnt it "nit-cha"?"nee-chi"

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 07:00 AM
It's not fair to classify me as an extrovert because I can be perfectly content by myself for long extended periods of time doing my own thing; but if I just happen to be in a group setting I do care about what other people think (anybody who says they don't care what other people think is lying really).

I am an entirely different person when I'm not posting here, and even just on different internet forums I'll take on an entirely different person - whatever I feel I am most suited for given the conditions. Same with real life.yeah

we usually do adopt a different persona online

why don't you just sit the myer-briggs test, see what you get, read the description for your type and then tell me what you think, if you think the description fits you or not?

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 07:03 AM
isnt it "nit-cha"?

"nee-tcha"

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 07:04 AM
yeah

we usually do adopt a different persona online

why don't you just sit the myer-briggs test, see what you get, read the description for your type and then tell me what you think, if you think the description fits you or not?
i think personality tests are a lot like horoscopes -- a person will read the description for their "type" and like what they see, regardless of what they are.

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 07:05 AM
i'll take it anyways if it will appease you, although i remember taking it highschool and getting something like INTJ if i remember correctly

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 07:09 AM
i think personality tests are a lot like horoscopes -- a person will read the description for their "type" and like what they see, regardless of what they are.no, not at all

while you're there read some of the other types and you will see

I find some of them completely alien to me, some I think I would like in other people but certainly do not fit me and some I think I would hate.

Are you just saying that because I'm INTJ?

Go have a look at some of the type descriptions, there are 16.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 07:10 AM
i'll take it anyways if it will appease you, although i remember taking it highschool and getting something like INTJ if i remember correctly
no wonder we are butting heads

lol

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 07:10 AM
I am INTJ

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 07:15 AM
I also find it helpful when I find myself hating someone due to a personality clash and just can't understand why they are a certain way to help me understand why they are how they are and why I am clashing with them.

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 07:16 AM
I just took it and got split between INTJ and INTP, which is what I remember in high school getting split between as well.. I can't make my mind up on the last letter. I sometimes like to have a planned orientated attitude when going into a situation, but other times I find it much easier to be sporadic and unpredictable and solve problems as they come. "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" is a phrase I live by

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 07:17 AM
The system is also used in many of the biggest businesses in the world in order to make their staff more efficient, effective and understand their strengths and weaknesses and how they interact as a team.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 07:20 AM
I just took it and got split between INTJ and INTP, which is what I remember in high school getting split between as well.. I can't make my mind up on the last letter. I sometimes like to have a planned orientated attitude when going into a situation, but other times I find it much easier to be sporadic and unpredictable and solve problems as they come. "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" is a phrase I live bysure.

I'm a J so if you're actually a P I would probably like you more than you like me lol

I find the main difference with a P is they will hold back to spare someone's feelings

I really get the feeling though.. if you go read both descriptions that you would be more of a J

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 07:22 AM
The system is also used in many of the biggest businesses in the world in order to make their staff more efficient, effective and understand their strengths and weaknesses and how they interact as a team. The other big one they use in businesses is "Kegan's mind at work"... but you have to pay Kegan to use that lol, you don't have to pay to use myer-briggs

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 07:24 AM
sure.

I'm a J so if you're actually a P I would probably like you more than you like me lol

I find the main difference with a P is they will hold back to spare someone's feelings

I really get the feeling though.. if you go read both descriptions that you would be more of a JA J will not hold back, not out of sheer maliciousness but out of efficiency and thought of the big picture and accomplishing their master plan. You know, "cruel to be kind" was probably a saying coined by a J

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 07:26 AM
I honestly can't say which I am. The test says "think to when you were 12 or younger" and I'd have to say during that time I was a P, but now I am a J

lnopia the great
09-07-2012, 07:33 AM
you guys are both a nf

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 07:35 AM
the girl I'm in love with is a ENTJ I think, but when she's drunk or horny she turns into an ENFP i think if that makes sense

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 07:38 AM
The system is also used in many of the biggest businesses in the world in order to make their staff more efficient, effective and understand their strengths and weaknesses and how they interact as a team.

maybe thats why the business world is collapsing; not enough intuitive decision making in upper-management and too much reliance on archaic psychology to determine who they should or should not hire/promote

lnopia the great
09-07-2012, 07:38 AM
the funniest part about this thread is the two idiots reposting ideas of smart people are only half as smart as me

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 07:40 AM
many of Freud's concepts are now seen as delusional, and even Jung's concepts are deemed too esoteric to be practical. If you consider the Meyers-Briggs test to be based on Jung, it could be flawed at its foundation. I think there is definitely more to a person than 4 binary letters

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 07:43 AM
Jung was a secret advocate of gnosticism, as well as the esoteric concept of alchemy. If you've ever looked into the Nietzschean theory that all expression boils down to being either "Dionysian" or "Apollonian", Jung was definitely a Dionysian psychologist -- although he was trying very hard to achieve an Apollonian epistemology

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 07:46 AM
the funniest part about this thread is the two idiots reposting ideas of smart people are only half as smart as me

we both know I could run circles around you intellectually

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 07:49 AM
maybe thats why the business world is collapsing; not enough intuitive decision making in upper-management and too much reliance on archaic psychology to determine who they should or should not hire/promote
The business world is not collapsing

A long time ago religion was used to control people and churches held the most power over society

then for a long time we had governments holding the most power over society

we not long ago moved into a time where big business now controls government and has the most power over society

also you don't need to debate that psychology is a quack with me because you are preaching to the choir

as I said before

What do you know of the anti-psychology movement? My favorite is R.D Laing.

I still find the myer-briggs system of personalities to be a useful tool and the most accurate attempt at classifying personalities that we have

You know before Gardiner's multiple intelligences were accepted if you entered into a business some of them gave you an IQ test to sit... if someone scored as a genius they were fast-tracked to the head of the company... however IQ does not measure emotional intelligence and what started happening was some of these geniuses were placed at the head of a company only to have an emotional breakdown and take the company down with them.... now they rely on the multiple intelligences more and this doesn't happen as often.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 07:51 AM
we both know I could run circles around you intellectuallymy cat could run circles around her

she is intellectually inconsequential

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 07:54 AM
The business world is not collapsing

A long time ago religion was used to control people and churches held the most power over society

then for a long time we had governments holding the most power over society

we not long ago moved into a time where big business now controls government and has the most power over society

also you don't need to debate that psychology is a quack with me because you are preaching to the choir

as I said before

What do you know of the anti-psychology movement? My favorite is R.D Laing.

I still find the myer-briggs system of personalities to be a useful tool and the most accurate attempt at classifying personalities that we have

You know before Gardiner's multiple intelligences were accepted if you entered into a business some of them gave you an IQ test to sit... if someone scored as a genius they were fast-tracked to the head of the company... however IQ does not measure emotional intelligence and what started happening was some of these geniuses were placed at the head of a company only to have an emotional breakdown and take the company down with them.... now they rely on the multiple intelligences more and this doesn't happen as often.
I believe that the intuitive mind is better at psychoanalysis than a psychologist will ever be, because the intuitive human brain is fine-tuned to certain situations based on experience and millions of years of evolution-ingrained instinct - where as the psychologist bases his knowledge off what other psychologists have been pioneering over the last century, bottle-necked by verbal language.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 07:58 AM
Jung was a secret advocate of gnosticism, as well as the esoteric concept of alchemy. If you've ever looked into the Nietzschean theory that all expression boils down to being either "Dionysian" or "Apollonian", Jung was definitely a Dionysian psychologist -- although he was trying very hard to achieve an Apollonian epistemologyNihilism is just a self-defeating form of existentialism. It is an inferior form of existentialism... while existentialism is empowering nihilism just shoots itself in the foot.

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 08:01 AM
who was talking about nihilism?
Nietzsche declared himself an enemy of nihilism to his very core, and his concept of the "Ubermensch" was created for the sole purpose of defeating nihilism

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 08:05 AM
have you ever listened to the lyrics of this song?
VK8eZGoJsrg&autoplay=1
I like to think of the members of Tool as being the only real philosophers that our generation has; and this song is Maynard James Keenan's refutation of nihilism

"There is so much more that beckons me to look through to these infinite possibilities"
"Feed my will to feel this moment; Reaching out to embrace the random, reaching out to embrace whatever may come"

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 08:06 AM
who was talking about nihilism?
Nietzsche declared himself an enemy of nihilism to his very core, and his concept of the "Ubermensch" was created for the sole purpose of defeating nihilism
I'm not a Nietzsche fan, and I have read him, philosophy was my best subject at university. I would most definitely call him a nihilist... and I would especially call him one if that annoyed him as a slight.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 08:07 AM
have you ever listened to the lyrics of this song?
VK8eZGoJsrg&autoplay=1
I like to think of the members of Tool as being the only real philosophers that our generation has; and this song is Maynard James Keenan's refutation of nihilismI love Tool.

And I don't like nihilism.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 08:10 AM
and I really want to again recommend anti-psychology to you and R.D Laing.... he died not that long ago... one of my tutors of philosophy at university was a student of his.

You can find footage of R.D Laing talking.... his eyes roll back in his head... he was more than just touched by genius.

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 08:13 AM
I'm not a Nietzsche fan, and I have read him, philosophy was my best subject at university. I would most definitely call him a nihilist... and I would especially call him one if that annoyed him as a slight.

I've read almost all of his works, and I guess that's going to be where you and I are going to extremely differ. I love Nietzsche; his work "Human, All Too Human" seemed to ring out to me, reflecting my own hate for society and everything ordinary as being always in some way lacking what we as a species are capable of

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 08:17 AM
I love Tool.

Tool is my favorite band, I love their music

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 08:24 AM
I've read almost all of his works, and I guess that's going to be where you and I are going to extremely differ. I love Nietzsche; his work "Human, All Too Human" seemed to ring out to me, reflecting my own hate for society and everything ordinary as being always in some way lacking what we as a species are capable ofI'm agnostic

but ideally if I had better discipline and control of mind I would like to be a buddhist....

As far as Nietzsche goes (and I have not read ALL his work) my impression of him as a philosopher was he was telling me what I already feel and know... that the world is shit.... I never got to much of him trying to extend from that thought and offer new ways of thinking that could improve on society as some of the great philosophers of old did. Not being a great fan of Nietzsche though I have not extensively read him.... just enough to form my view that I wasn't really challenged by his thoughts... I like my philosophy to really challenge me and open up new ways of thinking for me..... not whinging on forever about how the world is shit and why... because I do that all day enough as it is ;)

Mind you I am able to find flaw in any logic set out before me and so I did really well in philosophy, never fell below a distinction and regularly got high distinctions.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 08:29 AM
Tool is my favorite band, I love their music definately

I think of them as the pink floyd of the 90's.... but better

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 08:31 AM
As said by Jung, "We are the rightful heirs of Christian symbols ... Eastern religion such as Buddhism only interest us because their symbols are still new and inspiring to us", or something like that
That being said, I have been a long time critic of Christianity and have deeply admired Buddhism for a long time

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 08:33 AM
definately

I think of them as the pink floyd of the 90's.... but better

you're not someone's alt just trying to troll me are you?

maks
09-07-2012, 08:36 AM
I'm agnostic

but ideally if I had better discipline and control of mind I would like to be a buddhist....

As far as Nietzsche goes (and I have not read ALL his work) my impression of him as a philosopher was he was telling me what I already feel and know... that the world is shit.... I never got to much of him trying to extend from that thought and offer new ways of thinking that could improve on society as some of the great philosophers of old did. Not being a great fan of Nietzsche though I have not extensively read him.... just enough to form my view that I wasn't really challenged by his thoughts... I like my philosophy to really challenge me and open up new ways of thinking for me..... not whinging on forever about how the world is shit and why... because I do that all day enough as it is ;)

Mind you I am able to find flaw in any logic set out before me and so I did really well in philosophy, never fell below a distinction and regularly got high distinctions.

ok look

when I first started teaching there was a guy in a forum who went on cam for me... I didn't have a cam at the time but I did have norty pics in a file.... you may have noticed that I do not take pics with my nekki body with my head also in the shot... there was however ONE pic I had in a file that was me naked (not exposing my twat or anything but still naked) with my head in the shot that I had taken for one guy I trusted..... in this file I also had naked pictures of other people that had given me their pics.... anyway.... this guy was wanking on cam for my pleasure and kept nagging for pics.... when going to send him some pics I accidently sent him the folder that contained all my personal pics... instantly I said to him, "oh shit, I didn't mean to send that whole folder, please don't show anyone that because it also has pictures of other people in it" he said he wouldn't..... a couple of days later the guy went psycho about me and started posting my full naked pic (identifyable naked pic) in a very prominent forum... I was teaching at many different schools at the time and appealed to the admin to remove the pic. The admin didn't. A couple of the women in the forum saved this pic and it was continually spammed it for 7 years.... I kept asking the admin to do something saying, "look, I'm not that precious that I really care my bits are being flashed around... what I do care about is one of the hundreds of school children I teach that [some of them fans of what the website was about] seeing that pic and recognising it as me." This was when I started hacking that forum.
I am not teaching ATM because my emotions may not be up to dealing with a family member dying while trying to be responsible for a whole bunch of children's education.

but Tim if you think you've been on the rough end of "vag trolling" then hello friend *waves*

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 08:38 AM
ok look

when I first started teaching there was a guy in a forum who went on cam for me... I didn't have a cam at the time but I did have norty pics in a file.... you may have noticed that I do not take pics with my nekki body with my head also in the shot... there was however ONE pic I had in a file that was me naked (not exposing my twat or anything but still naked) with my head in the shot that I had taken for one guy I trusted..... in this file I also had naked pictures of other people that had given me their pics.... anyway.... this guy was wanking on cam for my pleasure and kept nagging for pics.... when going to send him some pics I accidently sent him the folder that contained all my personal pics... instantly I said to him, "oh shit, I didn't mean to send that whole folder, please don't show anyone that because it also has pictures of other people in it" he said he wouldn't..... a couple of days later the guy went psycho about me and started posting my full naked pic (identifyable naked pic) in a very prominent forum... I was teaching at many different schools at the time and appealed to the admin to remove the pic. The admin didn't. A couple of the women in the forum saved this pic and it was continually spammed it for 7 years.... I kept asking the admin to do something saying, "look, I'm not that precious that I really care my bits are being flashed around... what I do care about is one of the hundreds of school children I teach that [some of them fans of what the website was about] seeing that pic and recognising it as me." This was when I started hacking that forum.
I am not teaching ATM because my emotions may not be up to dealing with a family member dying while trying to be responsible for a whole bunch of children's education.

but Tim if you think you've been on the rough end of "vag trolling" then hello friend *waves*

that was grim, what was all that about

maks
09-07-2012, 08:42 AM

I don't know, I didn't read it, it's just the latest dopey wall of text I'm spamming around

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 08:43 AM
That was a post I made to Tim.

lol

it's a true story

rootbeer
09-07-2012, 08:44 AM
I love Tool.

dont fucking quote autoplays

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 08:44 AM
you're not someone's alt just trying to troll me are you?

No I'm a newbie with only one account and YOU are trolling ME

:P

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 08:45 AM
That was a post I made to Tim.

lol

oh....

rootbeer
09-07-2012, 08:47 AM
dont fucking quote autoplays

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 08:48 AM
dont fucking quote autoplayslol sorry bub

spanks?

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 09:09 AM
Q3WxYSltHGc&autoplay=1

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 09:20 AM
NIN!

My first obsession XD

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 09:24 AM
shhh... want to see something special that I haven't passed on on the internet before?

hehe

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8692/aaoy.jpg
XD I love Trent.

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 09:31 AM
nice

lnopia the great
09-07-2012, 03:06 PM
parrots arent smart they just repeat what they hear or in this case read

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 09:56 PM
parrots arent smart they just repeat what they hear or in this case readactual parrots are smarter than you bird-brain.

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 10:04 PM
parrots arent smart they just repeat what they hear or in this case read

most of what i typed out was original thought by yours truly

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:28 PM
plug drugs

can you act a little more responsible around the young and impressionable please?

Don't act like smoking heroin and snorting speed is cool.

If you are even half as clever as you seem to be you would be a bit more honest about how utterly shit it actually is.

o0Battery0o
09-08-2012, 11:59 AM

still waiting to hear you mention archetypes, the unconscious, the animus, or any sort of jargon to suggest that you've actually read Jung.
Alas, you haven't, so I'll just stick with my gut instinct and dismiss you as someone who read a wikipedia article that mentioned Jung and now you think you're the go-to expert when it comes to him

The anima is a male-exclusive archetype, and the animus is female-exclusive

wrong.

the animus is the female psychological aspects within a male

I have a strong anima

but of course you already knew the difference because you read Jung right? And you were just getting it wrong to make a total dick of yourself for me to laugh at... oh you class clown you.

shhhh...it

lol

I did get it backwards

i am the most stupid poster on this site. all 1309 of my posts exemplify this fact.

my iq is potato.

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:00 PM
i am the most stupid poster on this site. all 1309 of my posts exemplify this fact.

my iq is potato.give me my account ass-cheek-for-brains

o0Battery0o
09-08-2012, 12:01 PM
HAVE U SEEN TEH SIZE OF MY ANIMA??????????

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:02 PM
HAVE U SEEN TEH SIZE OF MY ANIMA??????????
lol

Jibbles

o0Battery0o
09-08-2012, 12:06 PM

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:10 PM
stop showing my shame

o0Battery0o
09-08-2012, 12:12 PM
im a genius.

hohohohoohohohoohohoh
hohoho
hohoho
h
hohooh
hohh
hoohohoohohoho

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:14 PM
*humps my/your leg*

o0Battery0o
09-08-2012, 12:22 PM
LOL

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:24 PM
LOLJibbles

come away from jack

but stay here until they ban me and I can e-die in your arms

Camoron
03-30-2013, 06:30 AM

:lmao: bet he masturbated to this post

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 06:47 AM
This is the topic that actually made Plug Drugs and I friends

he was the only person I argued with who actually had any fucking idea what he was talking about

arguing with some of you other idiots was just a waste of time because I would sit back and have a look at the posts and all I saw was a sea of stupidity

I argued with Plug Drugs and he actually displayed knowledge and knew what the fuck he was talking about when arguing with me.

This is the topic that brought us together because at the end of it I sat back and could see we had similar interests and intellects and for once someone actually knew what the fuck he was talking about, I was impressed.

Camoron
03-30-2013, 07:16 AM
you dont know what the fuck youre talking about though

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 07:22 AM
I'm not even going to bother with you camoron

it would be wasted and this stuff is well over your head

that's why I debate this kind of stuff with Plug Drugs because he can actually hold his own and not just be an idiot troll with nothing at all to say

Camoron
03-30-2013, 07:50 AM
i am pretty tall i dont think its over my head

Camoron
03-30-2013, 07:51 AM
btw lisa what was the minimum wage in austrlaia in 2003 again