NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 05:56 AM
lol

m0nde
09-07-2012, 05:58 AM
lol

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 06:12 AM
I love a good spammer who mixes up a forum....

yum, is that you?

lol

maks
09-07-2012, 08:38 AM
ok look

when I first started teaching there was a guy in a forum who went on cam for me... I didn't have a cam at the time but I did have norty pics in a file.... you may have noticed that I do not take pics with my nekki body with my head also in the shot... there was however ONE pic I had in a file that was me naked (not exposing my twat or anything but still naked) with my head in the shot that I had taken for one guy I trusted..... in this file I also had naked pictures of other people that had given me their pics.... anyway.... this guy was wanking on cam for my pleasure and kept nagging for pics.... when going to send him some pics I accidently sent him the folder that contained all my personal pics... instantly I said to him, "oh shit, I didn't mean to send that whole folder, please don't show anyone that because it also has pictures of other people in it" he said he wouldn't..... a couple of days later the guy went psycho about me and started posting my full naked pic (identifyable naked pic) in a very prominent forum... I was teaching at many different schools at the time and appealed to the admin to remove the pic. The admin didn't. A couple of the women in the forum saved this pic and it was continually spammed it for 7 years.... I kept asking the admin to do something saying, "look, I'm not that precious that I really care my bits are being flashed around... what I do care about is one of the hundreds of school children I teach that [some of them fans of what the website was about] seeing that pic and recognising it as me." This was when I started hacking that forum.
I am not teaching ATM because my emotions may not be up to dealing with a family member dying while trying to be responsible for a whole bunch of children's education.

but Tim if you think you've been on the rough end of "vag trolling" then hello friend *waves*