Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 08:48 AM
ive stepped up from oxy and started smoking street-grade heroin recently

maks
09-07-2012, 08:48 AM
just looked it up, he was doing heroin and cocaine

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 08:51 AM
hmm, well a lot of morons-whoops! I mean PEOPLE-overdose on heroin/stimulant combos when they dont know what they're doing... as for me this shit is awesome. Been smoking some "blue dream" heroin (who knows what makes it blue??? Hopefully it isn't toxic) but it gets me very high, or at least more high than an equivalent price worth of oxy would get me

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 08:51 AM
I only ever want pot

lots and lots and lots of pot

rootbeer
09-07-2012, 08:54 AM
hmm, well a lot of morons-whoops! I mean PEOPLE-overdose on heroin/stimulant combos when they dont know what they're doing... as for me this shit is awesome. Been smoking some "blue dream" heroin (who knows what makes it blue??? Hopefully it isn't toxic) but it gets me very high, or at least more high than an equivalent price worth of oxy would get me

what is the point, at least with smoking lots of weed you can still function

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 08:55 AM
what is the point, at least with smoking lots of weed you can still functionI'm in love with you

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 08:57 AM
what is the point, at least with smoking lots of weed you can still function

not true, when I smoke weed shit starts getting goofy. I hear music in my head that isn't there, and I start getting panicky thoughts like "will this ever go back to normal??"
On opiates I am a very productive member of society

maks
09-07-2012, 08:58 AM

Belushi was a drug connoisseur, he probably knew more about it than you...

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 09:01 AM
well he's dead and i'm still alive and enjoying it

maks
09-07-2012, 09:02 AM
For now. I'm going to be Dan Akroyd itt and tell you to stop this madness so you can be in Ghostbusters and the Blues Brothers sequel

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 09:04 AM
mixing a stimulant with a downer is actually more healthy than taking either alone

maks
09-07-2012, 09:09 AM
If you're doing street heroin you're not allowed to speculate about what's healthy

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 09:16 AM
PTFwQP86BRs&autoplay=1

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 09:20 AM
marks, if I may tell you in complete honesty, heroin is like no other opiate. It is the bee's knees. You can't fucking beat it. I tried it the first time, didn't break through; tried it a second time, liked it; tried it a third time, fucking loved it.

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 09:21 AM
you get better at smoking it the more you do it; I'm almost good at it now. You gotta chase that rock as it melts down the foil

maks
09-07-2012, 09:21 AM
I'm sure it's great but it's also one of the dirtiest drugs out there. There's no such thing as a safe way to do heroin unless you're processing the poppies yourself.

rootbeer
09-07-2012, 09:25 AM
not true, when I smoke weed shit starts getting goofy. I hear music in my head that isn't there, and I start getting panicky thoughts like "will this ever go back to normal??"
On opiates I am a very productive member of society

wtf? im smoking hash right now and im not freaking out like that. all im saying is you gotta be healthy and happy if you want to enjoy ur life.

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 09:27 AM
i've thought about doing that too; the poppy plant they use to make it is not only entirely legal to grow, but its one of the most versatile plants to grow in existence. It can withstand moderate snow-fall and below freezing temperatures; and you harvest the bulb before maturity, which makes the growing to harvest season only 6 weeks long give or take. One acre of poppy plants will yield about 2 kilos of raw opium every 2 months. Simply grow right until the bulbs of the plants begin to flower (during immaturity), then scratch about 8 slits vertically at even intervals around the bulbs, wait about 6 hours, then harvest the sap that runs out of the slits - voila you have raw opium... This can be smoked, or turned into heroin with acetone anhyrdrous

maks
09-07-2012, 09:29 AM
i've thought about doing that too; the poppy plant they use to make it is not only entirely legal to grow, but its one of the most versatile plants to grow in existence. It can withstand moderate snow-fall and below freezing temperatures; and you harvest the bulb before maturity, which makes the growing to harvest season only 6 weeks long give or take. One acre of poppy plants will yield about 2 kilos of raw opium every 2 months. Simply grow right until the bulbs of the plants begin to flower (during immaturity), then scratch about 8 slits vertically at even intervals around the bulbs, wait about 6 hours, then harvest the sap that runs out of the slits - voila you have raw opium... This can be smoked, or turned into heroin with acetone anhyrdrous

Do it. Clean heroin is completely safe to smoke as long as you know better than to overdose. I'd feel a lot better about it if you had a reputable source.

maks
09-07-2012, 09:30 AM
wtf? im smoking hash right now and im not freaking out like that. all im saying is you gotta be healthy and happy if you want to enjoy ur life.

Not everyone has the same effect from every drug. My ex girlfriend was the same way, weed made her paranoid and antsy, but she loved snorting coke and eating pills

rootbeer
09-07-2012, 09:31 AM
that is crazy talk bro lol

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 09:31 AM
wtf? im smoking hash right now and im not freaking out like that. LOL

maks
09-07-2012, 09:32 AM
that is crazy talk bro lol

That's the sanest thing he's said itt. The danger with heroin isn't the drug itself it's all the shit that's used to cut it.

rootbeer
09-07-2012, 09:37 AM
That's the sanest thing he's said itt. The danger with heroin isn't the drug itself it's all the shit that's used to cut it.

thats like saying pure cocaine is safe

rootbeer
09-07-2012, 09:38 AM
but the reason its crazy talk is you would need like an acre of poppies to make one dab

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 09:38 AM
that is how you make raw opium

but he's fucking crazy for even considering it

I'll tell you what the problem with heroin and other heavy opiates is

drugs can be placed on a spectrum from cocaine at the top because it stimulates and heroin/morphine down the bottom as a heavy sedative

the problem nurses and doctors have with heroin junkies is that let's say you get mangled up in a car crash right? You go into hospital and need emergency surgery... the first problem they have is they need to give a stupid amount of drugs just to keep you under, an ammount that is dangerous... not only that but if god help you if you ever suffer any great physical pain and need something as heavy as morphine to kill the pain... it is simply not going to be very effective for you if you are a heroin junky

this is why you're a fucking idiot ok?

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 09:39 AM
but the reason its crazy talk is you would need like an acre of poppies to make one dabLOL

rootbeer
09-07-2012, 09:45 AM
you get better at smoking it the more you do it; I'm almost good at it now. You gotta chase that rock as it melts down the foil

jesus dude please stop

maks
09-07-2012, 09:57 AM
thats like saying pure cocaine is safe

Pure cocaine is pretty safe, in facet it may be safer than pure opiates because it's really hard to overdose when your nose stops working.

maks
09-07-2012, 09:58 AM
drugs can be placed on a spectrum from cocaine at the top because it stimulates and heroin/morphine down the bottom as a heavy sedative

cocaine wouldn't be anywhere near the top, there are plenty of stimulants more powerful than cocaine.

rootbeer
09-07-2012, 10:01 AM
Pure cocaine is pretty safe, in facet it may be safer than pure opiates because it's really hard to overdose when your nose stops working.

its not safe trust me, the only safe recreational drug is weed nearly everything else has side effects or makes people do dumb shit.

rootbeer
09-07-2012, 10:03 AM
ive seen people do stupidest shit on coke you wouldnt believe

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:05 AM
its not safe trust me, the only safe recreational drug is weed nearly everything else has side effects or makes people do dumb shit.aside from the COPD I've got

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:06 AM
cocaine wouldn't be anywhere near the top, there are plenty of stimulants more powerful than cocaine.
such as?

maks
09-07-2012, 10:08 AM
its not safe trust me, the only safe recreational drug is weed nearly everything else has side effects or makes people do dumb shit.

I'd argue that whippits are safer than weed... Regardless of any of that, though, the shit used to cut heroin and coke are the most dangerous part, and if he's going to do heroin anyway the best way to do it would be to make his own so at least he knows exactly what he's getting.

maks
09-07-2012, 10:09 AM
such as?

crystal meth comes to mind.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:09 AM
crystal meth comes to mind.well no it's not

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:10 AM
I'd argue that whippits are safer than weed... Regardless of any of that, though, the shit used to cut heroin and coke are the most dangerous part, and if he's going to do heroin anyway the best way to do it would be to make his own so at least he knows exactly what he's getting.happy gas does not count

rootbeer
09-07-2012, 10:11 AM
I'd argue that whippits are safer than weed... Regardless of any of that, though, the shit used to cut heroin and coke are the most dangerous part, and if he's going to do heroin anyway the best way to do it would be to make his own so at least he knows exactly what he's getting.

yes, just move to afghanistan and start farming heroin anybody can do it :rolleyes:
what the hell am i reading this morning

maks
09-07-2012, 10:12 AM
yes, just move to afghanistan and start farming heroin anybody can do it :rolleyes:
what the hell am i reading this morning

he said himself he has access to the bulbs

maks
09-07-2012, 10:13 AM
well no it's not

you've apparently never done cocaine, it's not nearly as strong as people make it out to be. It's not going to keep you up for 2 days straight unless you do a few hundred dollars worth.

rootbeer
09-07-2012, 10:15 AM
he said himself he has access to the bulbs

ok now all he needs is 20 hectares of dry land and some farm hands

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:15 AM
what the hell am i reading this morninglol I know

it's barely even worth responding to anymore

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:17 AM
you've apparently never done cocaine, it's not nearly as strong as people make it out to be. It's not going to keep you up for 2 days straight unless you do a few hundred dollars worth.
I have done cocaine and it is so good I can see how easy it would be just to take it all day long.

but it actually is at the highest end of the drug spectrum according to doctors and not to you maks

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:21 AM
I have one genuine drug habit, pot.... and one genuine drug habit is more than enough.

I have however tried pretty much everything from cocaine to injecting heroin in my journeys around the sun.

(maks, a journey around the sun is one year... thought you'd actually need that explained to you)

rootbeer
09-07-2012, 10:21 AM
well no it's not

meth is worse than coke... please if anybody reads this shit dont do hard drugs. PLUG DRUGS GET CLEAN

maks
09-07-2012, 10:23 AM
I have done cocaine and it is so good I can see how easy it would be just to take it all day long.

but it actually is at the highest end of the drug spectrum according to doctors and not to you maks

Oh really? Lets see what the answers.com site that you like so much has to say about that

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_one_of_the_most_powerful_stimulants_known_to_man

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:24 AM
meth is worse than coke... please if anybody reads this shit dont do hard drugs. PLUG DRUGS GET CLEANyes it is worse than coke

and a lot more deadly

that doesn't place it higher on the spectrum though

maks
09-07-2012, 10:24 AM
I have one genuine drug habit, pot.... and one genuine drug habit is more than enough.

I have however tried pretty much everything from cocaine to injecting heroin in my journeys around the sun.

(maks, a journey around the sun is one year... thought you'd actually need that explained to you)

I've done more drugs than anyone on this site aside from plug drugs or bobhughes, I also dated a 3 time rehab graduate for 8 months. You're out of your element here.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:25 AM
as you can see by your own link maks meth is a mixture of both uppers and downers

coke is not... it is just an upper

maks
09-07-2012, 10:26 AM
ok now all he needs is 20 hectares of dry land and some farm hands

He's going to be using it, not trafficking it. Again, he said himself that growing his own was a possibility. Given the alternative, if he thinks it's realistic, I think it's the best option.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:26 AM
I've done more drugs than anyone on this site aside from plug drugs or bobhughes, I also dated a 3 time rehab graduate for 8 months. You're out of your element here.wow

aren't you cool then?

Loser.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:27 AM
maks I have had friends die from overdoses

don't talk about what you have no clue about little boy

maks
09-07-2012, 10:28 AM
as you can see by your own link maks meth is a mixture of both uppers and downers

coke is not... it is just an upper

It's a weak upper. The stimulent qualities are pretty much a side effect, people take it because it produces dopamine and gets them high not because they need extra energy.

rootbeer
He's going to be using it, not trafficking it. Again, he said himself that growing his own was a possibility. Given the alternative, if he thinks it's realistic, I think it's the best option.

im done trying to explain things im not bill nye the science guy

maks
maks I have had friends die from overdoses

don't talk about what you have no clue about little boy

You sure they didn't do it on purpose to get away from you?

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:30 AM
is maks pfffteen?

Desolation
09-07-2012, 10:41 AM
what happened to the days where you could drink a few beers or smoke some grass and be just fine

maks
09-07-2012, 10:45 AM
what happened to the days where you could drink a few beers or smoke some grass and be just fine

I'd give up every other drug if I could find a steady supply of acid...

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:55 AM
I used to love lsd when I was a teenager... used to eat it like lollies

saw a couple of friends lose their mind permanently

and the things we used to do on it... I'm surprised there wasn't any deaths on the train bridge we used play on and to hang off while trains went by while tripping.

I did have to stop taking it in the end.... I was taking so much of it all the time that I started thinking the tv was talking to me and that God and satan were fighting over my soul.... I was lucky enough to have enough shred of sanity left at that point to actually realise that these thoughts were not normal everyday thoughts and I stopped. I used to throw what I called "T-Parties" where we would all drop a trip at the door... I took it so often that people used to call me up and ask me if I wanted a "party pack" which included LSD and a bag of pot for your trip... to stop I ripped my phone out of the wall and whenever someone knocked on my door I hid inside and didn't answer... after about 6 months I was able to venture back out in to the real world and the trippers had moved on.

maks
09-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Like anything else, it leads to problems if used irresponsibly. Dropping a hit or two and spending the day hiking never hurt anyone.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:02 AM
moderation

with hard drugs the rule I say is anything more often than 3-4 months is topping up and leading to a problem

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:26 AM
considering your age you're not stupid maks

don't follow in the footsteps of stupidity especially if you've already seen the damage it can lead to.

Use your brain and you'll be ok.

Gentleman Doli
09-07-2012, 01:07 PM
you fucking suck plug drugs

Desolation
09-07-2012, 01:15 PM
harsh

terror baby
09-07-2012, 06:22 PM
this thread lol

Desolation
09-07-2012, 06:40 PM
rep comment: "ur cute"

blushed hard

Gentleman Doli
09-07-2012, 07:00 PM
hayyy guy Im Gotten the drugs^! :whassup: Greetings posting live from the glorious Islamic Republic of Afghansitan where I am currently growing heroin to supply Osama with an endless supply of weed, the weed-heroin trade is strong Here and oslama is still alive hes smoking weed

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 09:32 PM
such as?

d-amphetamine, d-methamphetamine, 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine,

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 09:33 PM

doctors have their head up their asses

Plug Drugs
09-07-2012, 09:34 PM
cocaine is just the most notorious because it has the longest history

maks
09-07-2012, 09:36 PM
cocaine is just the most notorious because it has the longest history

thanks, I was wondering when you'd come back to itt and educate this daffy bitch about things that are common sense to anyone who has ever done a drug

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:18 PM
thanks, I was wondering when you'd come back to itt and educate this daffy bitch about things that are common sense to anyone who has ever done a drugum yeeeeeeeeah maks

I think you should get advice about drugs from some dick who brags about smoking heroin and snorting amphetamine

maks
09-07-2012, 10:19 PM
um yeeeeeeeeah maks

I think you should get advice about drugs from some dick who brags about smoking heroin and snorting amphetamine

I'm not getting advice, I'm getting your misconceptions corrected by a guy who knows way more about drugs than you do.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:42 PM
I'm not getting advice, I'm getting your misconceptions corrected by a guy who knows way more about drugs than you do.*sigh*

maks

this dick does not know more about drugs than me

listen to rootbeer is you don't like me, he knows more about drugs than either you or plug drugs

Gentleman Doli
09-07-2012, 10:43 PM
Rootbeer Gets a Girl: the NortyNippy Story

maks
09-07-2012, 10:45 PM
*sigh*

maks

this dick does not know more about drugs than me

listen to rootbeer is you don't like me, he knows more about drugs than either you or plug drugs

Uh huh. I'm 100% sure the guy who's never done anything stronger than marijuana knows more about drugs than the guy whose entire lifestyle revolves around doing opiates

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:48 PM
"I don't understand a retard like yourself to understand that US english is a distinct and separate dialect than UK english and what's "proper" english in england does not apply here"

^ a good example of why you shouldn't do drugs

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 10:49 PM
Uh huh. I'm 100% sure the guy who's never done anything stronger than marijuana knows more about drugs than the guy whose entire lifestyle revolves around doing opiates
there is not many drugs I haven't tried at least once in my life little man

Gentleman Doli
http://erstories.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/cats_fail-14143.jpg

maks
yes drugs are bad they cause typographical errors

last edited by maks 2 minutes ago

maks
09-07-2012, 10:50 PM
there is not many drugs I haven't tried at least once in my life little man

You've obviously never done cocaine if you believe it's the highest end of the stimulent spectrum

Gentleman Doli
09-07-2012, 10:52 PM
oh my god why are you engaging it

maks
09-07-2012, 10:57 PM
oh my god why are you engaging it

What else am I going to do with it?

Gentleman Doli
09-07-2012, 11:01 PM
kill it

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:01 PM
yes drugs are bad they cause typographical errors

last edited by maks 2 minutes agolol

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:02 PM
You've obviously never done cocaine if you believe it's the highest end of the stimulent spectrumwhatever you reckon kid

maks
09-07-2012, 11:02 PM
kill it

what do you think I'm trying to do

maks
09-07-2012, 11:03 PM
whatever you reckon kid

I reckon I've done cocaine a whole bunch of times and I've gotten bigger energy boosts from a double espresso

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:07 PM
I reckon I've done cocaine a whole bunch of times and I've gotten bigger energy boosts from a double espresso
why have you taken cocaine "a whole bunch of times"?

I tried it once and thought, "this shit is so fucking good, I better not start seeking it out or I'll be a coke head within a week... and who can really afford that? Not me. And who wants to end up a fucking retard? Not me."

lnopia the great
09-07-2012, 11:08 PM
smoke weed everyday

Gentleman Doli
09-07-2012, 11:08 PM
remember when ppl would just talk about getting high on weed , marijuana, and smoking marijuana and osama bin landens henchman adair was posting here about securing weed purchases for his overlord

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:09 PM
smoke weed everyday
yeah

and get COPD like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

but I love pot, can't deny I need it.

maks
09-07-2012, 11:11 PM
why have you taken cocaine "a whole bunch of times"?

I tried it once and thought, "this shit is so fucking good, I better not start seeking it out or I'll be a coke head within a week... and who can really afford that? Not me. And who wants to end up a fucking retard? Not me."

I've done it a bunch of times because I tried it once and thought "this is a great social lubricant and goes well with alcohol, I'll take it to enhance my bar hopping experience from time to time when I can afford it and will not worry about becoming a coke head because cocaine is not physically addictive (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_cocaine_physically_addictive) and I'm not some weak willed twat with no self control"

lnopia the great
09-07-2012, 11:13 PM
so high even heaven's hatin

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:16 PM
I've done it a bunch of times because I tried it once and thought "this is a great social lubricant and goes well with alcohol, I'll take it to enhance my bar hopping experience from time to time when I can afford it and will not worry about becoming a coke head because cocaine is not physically addictive (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_cocaine_physically_addictive) and I'm not some weak willed twat with no self control"whether a drug is physically addictive or mentally addictive makes no difference... addictive is addictive

the mind/body are the same thing... not two separate organisms... just the same one.

You are leading me to believe by saying things like "I've taken more drugs than anyone here" and "I've taken cocaine a whole bunch of times" that you are in fact a "weak willed twat" without a fucking clue.

maks
09-07-2012, 11:18 PM
whether a drug is physically addictive or mentally addictive makes no difference... addictive is addictive

the mind/body are the same thing... not two separate organisms... just the same one.

You are leading me to believe by saying things like "I've taken more drugs than anyone here" and "I've taken cocaine a whole bunch of times" that you are in fact a "weak willed twat" without a fucking clue.

The difference between us is that I've somehow managed to experiment with a myriad of drugs without fucking up my life or giving myself any chronic diseases, so maybe you're not really in any position to judge my choices...

lnopia the great
09-07-2012, 11:19 PM
whether a drug is physically addictive or mentally addictive makes no difference... addictive is addictive

no respect

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:31 PM
The difference between us is that I've somehow managed to experiment with a myriad of drugs without fucking up my life or giving myself any chronic diseases, so maybe you're not really in any position to judge my choices...No the difference between us is I'm older and have experienced more walks of life than you... and I want you to be able to experience different walks of life for yourself

but you won't if you insist on some of the rubbish you're insisting on ITT

maks
09-07-2012, 11:36 PM
No the difference between us is I'm older and have experienced more walks of life than you... and I want you to be able to experience different walks of life for yourself

but you won't if you insist on some of the rubbish you're insisting on ITT

I went to high school with real deal gang members, like the ones you saw in rap videos... You come from the most white bread country on the planet, you're so lame white suburban that you take eminem seriously as a rapper, you bash drugs because you weren't mature enough to use them responsibly, and you're so sheltered and weak that you had to quit your job the first time you had any hint of adversity in your life. You're a piece of shit, Lisa. You have no wisdom to offer me, none at all.

maks
09-07-2012, 11:45 PM
It's going to be interesting to see how she handles that bombshell without ob to do her talking for her like the world's stupidest ventriloquist...

maks
09-07-2012, 11:46 PM
*has seen the best and worst of humanity*

OH NO SOMEONE GOT SICK I'M NOT EQUIPPED TO HANDLE THIS BETTER QUIT MY JOB AND GO ON THE DOLE

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:47 PM
I went to high school with real deal gang members, like the ones you saw in rap videos... You come from the most white bread country on the planet, you're so lame white suburban that you take eminem seriously as a rapper, you bash drugs because you weren't mature enough to use them responsibly, and you're so sheltered and weak that you had to quit your job the first time you had any hint of adversity in your life. You're a piece of shit, Lisa. You have no wisdom to offer me, none at all.I was kicked out of home at 16... I moved in with a surrogate family who took me in... my surrogate brother was stabbed 5 times by other guys I went to school with because he wouldn't give them weed... he died on the way to hospital... I never finished highschool and went to university mature age when I was 21 after blitzing an entry exam

I have lots of unpleasant stories about my life I could tell you but it's hardly the point

you don't know what I've gone through in my life but lots of people experience tragedy, you'd be surprised what others have also been through.

My best friend in highschool.... lived in refuges... her father shot 5 people and threatened to come after her and her mother before shooting himself.... her younbger brother then threw himself in front of a train... she is one of the most amazing people I ever met, she made all that make her determined to do really really well, she got ducks of the school and then moved to France where she has one of the most important jobs of anyone I know.

You just never know maks... if you met her you wouldn't have a clue what she had been through unless she told you.

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:51 PM
I like EMINEM because he's brilliant and crazy and I'm an obsessed fan.... he also makes me giggle.

maks
09-07-2012, 11:51 PM
I was kicked out of home at 16... I moved in with a surrogate family who took me in... my surrogate brother was stabbed 5 times by other guys I went to school with because he wouldn't give them weed... he died on the way to hospital... I never finished highschool and went to university mature age when I was 21 after blitzing an entry exam

I have lots of unpleasant stories about my life I could tell you but it's hardly the point

you don't know what I've gone through in my life but lots of people experience tragedy, you'd be surprised what others have also been through.

My best friend in highschool.... lived in refuges... her father shot 5 people and threatened to come after her and her mother before shooting himself.... her younbger brother then threw himself in front of a train... she is one of the most amazing people I ever met, she made all that make her determined to do really really well, she got ducks of the school and then moved to France where she has one of the most important jobs of anyone I know.

You just never know maks... if you met her you wouldn't have a clue what she had been through unless she told you.

We're not taling about your friend, we're talking about you. You're up on your pedestal, telling me how much better off I'd be if I had your diverse background, but in reality you're a fucking basket case who can't handle the basic struggles that everyone in the world deals with, so you're not in a position to be giving advice to anyone about anything

NortyNippy
09-07-2012, 11:58 PM
We're not taling about your friend, we're talking about you. You're up on your pedestal, telling me how much better off I'd be if I had your diverse background, but in reality you're a fucking basket case who can't handle the basic struggles that everyone in the world deals with, so you're not in a position to be giving advice to anyone about anythingYou will not have a diverse background if you insist on rolling around in the shit instead of getting out to experience different walks in life

you're lucky enough to be smart enough to be able to do nearly anything you decide to do

so they are YOUR decisions to make maks, not mine

I've made shit choices and good ones too

comparing shit stories with you about my life is not going to be productive.... just trying to say that a lot of people experience shit... it should not define you, YOU should define you by going after what you want to in life

if rolling around in shit and thinking taking drugs is cool then have at it kid... but I have the feeling you're smarter than that

maks
09-08-2012, 12:00 AM
You will not have a diverse background if you insist on rolling around in the shit instead of getting out to experience different walks in life

you're lucky enough to be smart enough to be able to do nearly anything you decide to do

so they are YOUR decisions to make maks, not mine

I've made shit choices and good ones too

comparing shit stories with you about my life is not going to be productive.... just trying to say that a lot of people experience shit... it should not define you, YOU should define you by going after what you want to in life

if rolling around in shit and thinking taking drugs is cool then have at it kid... but I have the feeling you're smarter than that

but

Stop changing the subject. Despite these experiences you've supposedly had, despite the adversity you've supposedly overcome, you did not possess the necessary life skills to continue working when something in your life went wrong. You folded, you failed, you crashed, you fucking gave up. You're the last person who should be telling anyone how to be a stronger and more well rounded human being.

maks
09-08-2012, 12:02 AM
especially not a guy who makes a stupidly high wage for doing next to nothing all day

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYaSNZRbFsA

maks
09-08-2012, 12:07 AM
I'm not afraid
To quit my job
When life gives me lemons
I fall apart

lnopia the great
god damn if youre an eminem fan at least like his good music

NortyNippy
I'm not afraid
To quit my job
When life gives me lemons
I fall apartlol

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:08 AM
god damn if youre an eminem fan at least like his good musiclol I do

I couldn't stand Not Afraid when it came out... but in the end all of his music grows on me.... like a fungus

maks
09-08-2012, 12:09 AM
god damn if youre an eminem fan at least like his good music

he did the kweening out my kwoset song, right?

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:09 AM
he did the kweening out my kwoset song, right?yeah

he rocks

maks
09-08-2012, 12:10 AM
I like that one song about how he's going to get that wascally wabbit

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:13 AM
XD

EMINEM IS the wascally wabbit hehe

lnopia the great
09-08-2012, 12:16 AM
meet lisa, 23 years old. fed up with life and the way things are going, she decided to quit her part time job..

but on her way in, she has a sudden change of heart, and suddenly her conscience comes into play ... :suicide:

maks
09-08-2012, 12:17 AM
At least you're smart enough to change the subject when you've been thoroughly trounced

When you guys tally up the scores for this thread please add a footnote that I very likely made this bitch cry

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:17 AM
ah

starting to feel like home

:)

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:18 AM
At least you're smart enough to change the subject when you've been thoroughly trounced

When you guys tally up the scores for this thread please add a footnote that I very likely made this bitch cryyou showed me yesterday what impressive counting skills you have

you tally it up

maks
09-08-2012, 12:21 AM
you showed me yesterday what impressive counting skills you have

you tally it up

You just count your blessings and be thankful I didn't finish you off.

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:22 AM
You just count your blessings and be thankful I didn't finish you off.lol

you're lucky that I was informed of your age and can now excuse you

maks
09-08-2012, 12:25 AM
Give me the details of this sick relative situation so I can be better prepared next time

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:28 AM
Give me the details of this sick relative situation so I can be better prepared next timelol

I don't think that's a good idea

it's too current for me

shit on me in other ways, you're so good at it as you claim you hardly need the ammo

maks
09-08-2012, 12:29 AM
Afraid, huh? Can't say I blame you.

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:32 AM
I'm so scared of you maks

please don't hurt me

;P

maks
09-08-2012, 12:35 AM
That was barry's attitude too, at first.

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:36 AM
That was barry's attitude too, at first.I'm older than barry

and used to fucked up teenagers

maks
09-08-2012, 12:37 AM
I promise you you've never seen the likes of me

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:40 AM
if you think like that

I can guarantee that one day you're going to get a very rude shock... but it will not be from me.

maks
09-08-2012, 12:45 AM
if you think like that

I can guarantee that one day you're going to get a very rude shock... but it will not be from me.

well lets see, your allies are ob, flaggercat, and jibbles and I've already trounced the fuck out of all of them...

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:50 AM
well lets see, your allies are ob, flaggercat, and jibbles and I've already trounced the fuck out of all of them...
Jibbles doesn't love me :(

the rude shock will not come from them either

I'm not sending you a rude shock from anyone

I'm just saying if you think you're the worst there is to deal with out there, then one day you are going to get a rude shock.

maks
09-08-2012, 12:51 AM
Jibbles doesn't love me :(

the rude shock will not come from them either

I'm not sending you a rude shock from anyone

I'm just saying if you think you're the worst there is to deal with out there, then one day you are going to get a rude shock.

I've been at this since before the web went public and it hasn't happened yet

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:53 AM
I've been at this since before the web went public and it hasn't happened yetI hope it doesn't happen

I'm just saying... you're a pussycat to what's out there maks

but that's not a bad thing, that's a good thing, it just means you're a better person than a lot of people out there

how old were you 20 years ago?

because that's the first time I went on the internet

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 12:56 AM
well I was 14.... so 19 years ago

Camoron
09-08-2012, 12:58 AM
bullshit they didnt have the internet in australia in 1992 you fuckin liar

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 01:01 AM
yes they did

My great Aunty and Uncle had it

they also had CD's when no-one else did... and would use them as glass coasters on the table.

They owned most of BHP in Australia

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 01:03 AM
I got my own internet in 2001 when I started uni

maks
09-08-2012, 01:06 AM

true, they didn't have the internet anywhere but universities and government sites until 1993...

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 01:07 AM
true, they didn't have the internet anywhere but universities and government sites until 1993...that's simply not true

because I went on the internet when I was 14 years old at my great aunty and uncle's house/mansion

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 01:08 AM
I think you are thinking of social networks

not the actual internet

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 01:10 AM
the internet was very small place then

no google, none of the stuff you see today

there were some chat rooms though

maks
09-08-2012, 01:10 AM
that's simply not true

because I went on the internet when I was 14 years old at my great aunty and uncle's house/mansion

No, I'm thinking of the internet, which at the time was nothing more than newsgroups and email.

maks
09-08-2012, 01:12 AM
the internet was very small place then

no google, none of the stuff you see today

there were some chat rooms though

chat rooms, which exist on the world wide web, which didn't exist until 1993. You access it via a web browser, the first of which (mosiac) wasn't released until 1993.

maks
09-08-2012, 01:13 AM
You were on AOL or Prodigy or Compuserv or some other crap that was not the internet.

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 01:14 AM
No, I'm thinking of the internet, which at the time was nothing more than newsgroups and email.see my previous post kiddo

Hardly anyone had the internet then... the only reason my great aunty and uncle had it is because they were mega rich from owning most of BHP in australia

so I was spoilt by being able to go on the internet the couple of times my grandmother sent me to visit them (my great Aunty was worried that I wasn't turning into a "lady" and that I needed to move away from dad and come and live with her and she would turn me into a "lady".... I foolishly declined)

maks
09-08-2012, 01:15 AM
see my previous post kiddo

Hardly anyone had the internet then... the only reason my great aunty and uncle had it is because they were mega rich from owning most of BHP in australia

so I was spoilt by being able to go on the internet the couple of times my grandmother sent me to visit them (my great Aunty was worried that I wasn't turning into a "lady" and that I needed to move away from dad and come and live with her and she would turn me into a "lady".... I foolishly declined)

I don't care how rich they were, they did not have access to technology which had not yet been invented.

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 01:16 AM
oh please maks

I was there

I went on it and went into a chat room... I remember it distinctly because it was so... well no-one else I knew even had the internet... it was just something that we had just heard was invented... around the same time as CD's came out... no-one had them except the assholes who were mega rich

maks
09-08-2012, 01:18 AM
You're either wrong or they also had a time machine.

boobz
09-08-2012, 01:19 AM
they were mega rich from owning most of BHP in australia

Ugh I call bullshit. Unless you're related to Don Argus or something they were probably just small time shareholders, righT?

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 01:20 AM
No.

I already told you.

There is no debate about it, I remember it distinctly.

lnopia the great
09-08-2012, 01:21 AM
is that some sort of trumpet factory

maks
of course there's a debate about it, you're claiming something that isn't possible.

NortyNippy
Ugh I call bullshit. Unless you're related to Don Argus or something they were probably just small time shareholders, righT?what's it matter?

it's never been my money

and my great aunty is dead now

And no. They owned most of BHP in australia in stocks.

lnopia the great
09-08-2012, 01:22 AM
one does not simply own most of bhp trumpets

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 01:23 AM
whatever

hey ever seen an atomic time wrist watch? That shit is weird.

lnopia the great
09-08-2012, 01:23 AM
did you see my butt pic i posted earlier

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 01:24 AM
did you see my butt pic i posted earlierlol

yes

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 01:25 AM
The internet was created in 1969 and University IT department heads and military project managers of DARPA probably had connections to it from there home since the early 1970s so if what NN is saying about her family is true, it goes without saying that she probably had accessed the internet from her relatives' house in 1992.thankyou for educating the ignorant

boobz
09-08-2012, 01:25 AM
what's it matter?

it's never been my money

and my great aunty is dead now

And no. They owned most of BHP in australia in stocks.

It matters because it's just bullshit. The biggest shareholder in BHP has been the Westpac/National banking groups for decades, and the biggest individual shareholders (accounting for less than 3% of shareholdings) were the packer family and related trusts. So yeah, not really.

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 01:26 AM
boobz

you wouldn't have the faintest clue

lnopia the great
09-08-2012, 01:27 AM
lol

yes

i snapped that pic just for you babe

boobz
09-08-2012, 01:29 AM
boobz

you wouldn't have the faintest clue

Excellent rebuttal. I'm a shareholder in BHP, so I read this shit. You spout some shit about your aunty owning most of BHP? :rofl: that's tim-level bullshit right there. Grats.

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 01:30 AM
i snapped that pic just for you babelol

thanks toots I enjoyed it :)

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 01:31 AM
boobz

why are choking on my now dead great aunty's money?

I don't have a cent of it

boobz
09-08-2012, 01:36 AM
boobz

why are choking on my now dead great aunty's money?

I don't have a cent of it

Nice classic twist: I'm not choking your aunty's imaginary money, I'm choking on your complete bullshit. Let me guess, your Aunty had maybe 300-400 shares in BHP? Maybe even a thousand shares? Worth about $35,000? Not exactly what you'd call 'most of bhp'. Most of bhp would be more than 3 billion shares of the 5.3B issued? 3 bil would be about 105 billion dollars.... please.

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 01:37 AM
roll him over

and shove bills down the next throat

boobz
09-08-2012, 01:38 AM
i mean barry once tried to convince us that he won the lotto, but you trying to convince marks and I that your aunty was worth $105 Billion dollars is the best one yet

lnopia the great
09-08-2012, 01:40 AM
im trying to youtube Black Eyed Peas VS MC Hammer VS Reel 2 Real - Would You Like To Touch My Boom Boom Humps? and all the while i have MICHAEL JACKSON WITH PUNJABI TOUCH sitting high up on the related vids section what has youtube come to

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 01:41 AM
i mean barry once tried to convince us that he won the lotto, but you trying to convince marks and I that your aunty was worth $105 Billion dollars is the best one yet
pffft

they were not worth that much

is anyone worth that much?

That'd be a worry.... but I'd ask them for a seat on their space ship.

boobz
09-08-2012, 01:42 AM
pffft

they were not worth that much

is anyone worth that much?

That'd be a worry.... but I'd ask them for a seat on their space ship.

Did your aunty and uncle have a space ship?

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 01:44 AM
Did your aunty and uncle have a space ship?fuck no

but I'd assume anyone who had over 100 billion dollars would have a space ship and I'd like a seat on it

and let's go and get the fuck off this rock

lnopia the great
09-08-2012, 01:59 AM
ob draw me two boats docking

Greg Blake Age: 41 (412) 824-6478 1700 James St Monroeville, PA 15146 racerx111@verizon.net
09-08-2012, 02:06 AM
gay nerds are the worst. worster than regular gays. or negro gays. or hairy gays.

lnopia the great
09-08-2012, 02:23 AM
yes ramen ob and norty nips, the 3 biggest attn whores

lnopia the great
09-08-2012, 03:00 AM
just wanted a pic bro

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 07:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEMJrtBq6Rs&feature=related

boobz
09-08-2012, 07:41 AM
ive never once read a OB post and i'm not going to start now

maks
09-08-2012, 10:03 AM
This predominately male forum seeks out the attention of the three regularly posting female members and then accuse them of being attention whores. This is a passive form of victim blaming.

nobody on this forum considers you a female

boobz
09-08-2012, 10:08 AM
smoking heroin and snorting amphetamine, that's life!

http://i.imgur.com/Z9V0w.jpg

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 02:55 PM
maks

are you snorting bath salts

because you're just cool like that?

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 02:57 PM
it's been catching on... all the cool people do it

maks
09-08-2012, 02:57 PM
no, I've been too busy threadlonging the :lizard:s

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 02:59 PM
oh I seeeeeeeeee

maks
09-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Keep the threadlongs a coming.

It's the support of threadlong fans like you that makes all the hard work worth it!

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 03:58 PM
It's the support of threadlong fans like you that makes all the hard work worth it!oh shut up you stupid tween

go back to school

boobz
09-08-2012, 08:43 PM
^ lame
^^ lame

NortyNippy
09-08-2012, 11:56 PM
^ tard