PDA

View Full Version : F.a.q. about dation whith women

Poopalew
09-09-2012, 03:59 AM
hey you Do you want to watch this sensational f.a.q. that women don't want you to see?
http://y.ahoo.it/HUXZP
Cordially yours, Ferdinand

maks
09-09-2012, 04:01 AM

maks
09-09-2012, 04:02 AM
you know what? screw you. i came here relieved for one of the first times in a week that my life was finally returning to normal after the ordeal ive had and you post some gay sh*t like that? nice compassion, jerkoff.

maks
09-09-2012, 04:03 AM
i hope everyone here knows, that my husband knows everything i do on the internet, and this is harrassment and libel, and i will find out who sent these, and i am in the process of looking for a lawyer right now. yes, anything you put or send on facebook is protected by law, same as e-mail. the accusations are lies, and the pictures are from YEARS ago. i have it narrowed down to who would have sent this letter, and you know who you are, and you WILL be hearing from my lawyer. it's one thing to send out a link to all the pics, it's another to lie and accuse me of being an unfaithful wife, and accuse me of cheating while my husband is away when i have chat logs where i constantly remind people that i am happily married and will not participate in any lewd behavior. expect to hear from my lawyer oh so "brave troll".

maks
09-09-2012, 04:07 AM
anyway i named one of my chickens after you, i named it heidi because you can not deny thats youre real name because you told it to me back when you liked me, before you turned into a lying whore. shes my favorite chicken too. when i pick her up she knows shes my favorite because she gets so excited that im holding her, the same way i always imagined you would get excited while i held you under a tree after a picnic, but now youre a stupid lying bitch and all you want to do is spread lies about me.

maks
09-09-2012, 04:09 AM
1. This is not my problem
2. This is NOT fucking problem
3. You made a thread about your real life that no one cares
4. You made a thread about your problem, not me
5. You never borrow me a car if i help you
6. Why i have to read your thread which is not my problem?
7. Your car ain't mine
8. your car IS AIN'T FUCKING MINE
9. You seek help to exploit posters here
10. You're a faggot with voice changer

maks
10-22-2014, 07:44 PM
buzz buzz buzz

m0nde
10-22-2014, 07:46 PM
y ahoo it h abeeb it

maks
10-22-2014, 07:48 PM
Hello friends of Christine Marks, i feel should to report about the secret of Christine Marks, despite whatever happy appearance she exudes when she's around you in real life. Christine Marks is extremely liar, crazy, etc. in my opinion, needs copious amounts of therapy. Now, she is a prostitute... had adventures wtih some unknown people where from www.rubycalaber.com, while Christine is married... but had sex with somebody that her husband doesn't know...

Her username is Ramen, in this following complete username:
"pussy loose like a bowl of soggy Ramen" i had no idea what she has done it.

This is not a joke, i am concerned for her well-being, with the
behavior, sometimes she takes time to do online chat with the strangers while her husband is out. I leave the pics where i found on this website, i must say these pics are... well, i recommend you to see these photos once time.

http://imgur.com/a/XHmA5#0

As you're her friend, i beg you to stop cheating towards her husband Robert Marks III, and break her internet obsession and convice her to stay off the computer.

At this time i'm spreading this message to Christine's best friends.

Thank you for reading this!