PDA

View Full Version : rubynet mods and admins beacon:

cody lundin
05-14-2014, 07:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/G1TkIRs.png?1

you each got this PM in case you did not read it read it now please.

asux
05-14-2014, 07:28 AM
i win
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_HGNnbvWSmiMzbHZv-pww_LnGPT5rFj3sfUDlwj_fTfAenTkN

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 08:09 AM
i win
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_HGNnbvWSmiMzbHZv-pww_LnGPT5rFj3sfUDlwj_fTfAenTkNlol <3

want a ribbon?

cody lundin
05-14-2014, 08:10 AM
[9:29:29 AM] Pyramid Pyrm: Hi Lisa o0o, I'd like to add you as a contact.
[9:29:52 AM] *** Lisa o0o has shared contact details with Pyramid Pyrm. ***
[9:30:11 AM] Lisa o0o: if this is cody do not expect to be on my skype for long
[9:31:00 AM] Pyramid Pyrm: No it's not its me, what the hell is really going on i'm getting 2 totally believeable but very different storis and i'm very confused.
[9:31:14 AM] Pyramid Pyrm: I need the long version
[9:32:15 AM] Lisa o0o: you know I was there for a week or more before that obssesed retard stalker joined and organised a raid to try and get me banned... I told you literally everything he says about me or anyone is not true... what else is there to know? Other than I miss my first account with my avatar
[9:33:13 AM] Pyramid Pyrm: Well, he said he's getting his account at that other forum deleted so wouldnt that effectively remove the entire reason you left in the first place?
[9:34:06 AM] Pyramid Pyrm: I was basically thinking if you could just not post when he's posting, i can't ban him he's not broken any major rules yet and foon really likes him
[9:34:58 AM] Lisa o0o: um I have not left anywhere and cody is lying, figure it out pyrm, he has followed me to more than your forum and deliberately ruined them... does it not seem to you evident that he is a retarded obsessed lying stalker? If it isn;t self evident I don;t know what else to say to you.
[9:35:59 AM] Lisa o0o: I don;t care what you do with the fucking loser, I was at your forum first and happy there like all forum are until cody joins. If you have invested ANY time at all inbelieving ANYTHINg that human pile oif garbage has said then that is your problem
[9:37:01 AM] Lisa o0o: I literally do not care who met cody yesterday and likes cody or not, frankly I just do not like unwanted disgusting obssessed lying stalkers, sue me
[9:37:14 AM] Pyramid Pyrm: What I'm seeing from you 2 as far as genmay goes is mutually assured destruction. You're already permabanned and he is not but if he keeps on spamming genmay up with shit when you come around he might just get banned, but in the mean time i have rules to follow and a job to do, i hope you understand my position on this.
[9:37:47 AM] Lisa o0o: *YAWN* Have a nice day. Thought you were cool at first but it seems you're an idiot.
[9:38:01 AM] Pyramid Pyrm: Its mutual at this point.
[9:38:05 AM] Pyramid Pyrm: bye

EDIT jesus christ i can't stop laughing at how stupid she is

cody lundin
05-14-2014, 08:11 AM
lisa spent a whole week trying to mindfuck that dude obsessing about me and i got him to ban her in 1 day :lol:

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 08:29 AM
KKKody poaztit P.I. @ genmay

Bant Der phuKKKurrrr

MUWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol