PDA

View Full Version : fine stevey what';s your steam name i will gift you a fucking 10 dollor game

Autistic Spectrum
05-14-2014, 02:52 PM
if it stops this rep boosting!! REP BOOSTING IS AGASINT THE LAW

herpreader
05-14-2014, 02:57 PM
I don't want any 10 dollar games sadly I barely even want watchdogs but it seems like the only game that is sort of like gta where I'll be able to just do some quick shit then exercise repeat repeat

herpreader
05-14-2014, 02:59 PM
I'm stuck in this house until at least january because it turns out they were looking at my mom's income as 13 grand when she makes 19 grand becase after tax deuctions it's 13 grand so she's supposed to not deduct stuff to get a hosue faster and that fucking obama literally fucked this shit up for us since my mom is self employed and since obama let everyone in the world have a house and nobody could afford them now people who are self employed have it harder instead of easier this is what the lady from first time home buyers said I'm literally going to die too I woke up this morning and my left arm my hadn was stuck bent forward and my armw as numb and I woke up at 4am when thsi happened and when I got up my testicles were immediatley varicosed it doesn't even take any time any more my balls are literally history adn I'ma bout to be too if I don't get watchdogs

herpreader
05-14-2014, 03:00 PM
if you have 5 grand laying around that's all we need to get her retarded ass student loan paid down enough to get the fuck outta here before I Fucking die I really don't want to die but I also would be fine with watchdogs either way I'll pay you back just give me some time I still have to pay bobhuges back for buying me cocaine

herpreader
05-14-2014, 03:01 PM
also I opened firefox on accidnet instead of steam and that's when I decide dot just start spamming, by hadn I'm doing it by hand

Autistic Spectrum
05-14-2014, 03:02 PM
so you want 5 thosand dollors to stop rep boosting is what you are saying

herpreader
05-14-2014, 03:06 PM
no I know you're not going to buy me watchdogs or give me 5 grand so what I"m going to do is minimize firefox and then close chrome which is what I"m posting this reply on, so firefox will be busy spamming while I play another game andI Won't be seeing this thread evr again because it will be so far back it'll get deleted cause tha'ts how many threads are about to be made about watchdogs hope your friends already know your little secret

herpreader
05-14-2014, 03:06 PM
honestly watchdogs is probably going to suck, I am not joking I've never in my life paid 50 dolalrs for a game that I liked as where the recent few games that have been released for 30 or less or free I've been enjoying highly

herpreader
05-14-2014, 03:07 PM
check the games of fjs thread I made on the rela rubynet in the real fjs section as soon as I can sit down for online gaming sessions for at least one round we're gonna start having fjs game night it should be sono if I don't ltierally die

herpreader
05-14-2014, 03:07 PM
but don't reply cause after this I'm closing this forever so just reply in that thread on the real rubynet in the real fjs whatever also suck a fucking dick fag

herpreader
05-14-2014, 03:08 PM
fucking 1% and NOT the cool kind

Autistic Spectrum
05-14-2014, 03:10 PM
2,618 rep boosting posts!!!

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 08:56 PM
Can I have $10 too please Uncle dp?

Autistic Spectrum
05-14-2014, 08:58 PM
if you buy stevey a house i will gift you the steam game of your choice

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 09:04 PM
now I want you to give me money dp

that's all I want you for

I await my $10

Autistic Spectrum
05-14-2014, 09:08 PM
would never give you cash lisa it's like those parents who have herion addict childern they will go to the gorecery store to buy them food but will never give them money because they will just spend it on drugs

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 09:15 PM
would never give you cash lisa it's like those parents who have herion addict childern they will go to the gorecery store to buy them food but will never give them money because they will just spend it on drugswell then just make it $50 so I can buy drugs

Autistic Spectrum
05-14-2014, 09:18 PM
i am not going to enable your self destructive behavoir

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 09:21 PM
i am not going to enable your self destructive behavoirdrugs solve the problem though

so you really will not give me $50 to buy drugs with?

Phoey *pouts*

..... can you buy me some groceries?

(lol dp do not actually buy me anything your spamming means more to me than anything money can buy and you're gonna need to save your money to support the babies I'm going to have with you )

Autistic Spectrum
05-14-2014, 09:25 PM
this thread is now an intervention, you need to stop doing drugs and get your life together

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 09:28 PM
this thread is now an intervention, you need to stop doing drugs and get your life togetherwell dp I was just poking you for fun

I am currently having my first cup of coffee (because I ran out of tea) caffeine... the coffee has sugar in it... did you know that when sugar was first imported to england it was considered a drug? Now it's a staple.

Am about to have a cancer stick (nicotine)

I'm full on junky man.

Autistic Spectrum
05-14-2014, 09:30 PM
your a burden on society enough with out destorying your body so in a few years the tax payers of penguin island have to pay for lung cancer kemo therpry, you need to become a heality sober memeber of society and give back to the world instead of doing nothing but taking from it, god save the queen of england who is your mom

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 09:32 PM
your a burden on society enough with out destorying your body so in a few years the tax payers of penguin island have to pay for lung cancer kemo therpry, you need to become a heality sober memeber of society and give back to the world instead of doing nothing but taking from it, god save the queen of england who is your momFUCK YOU

I have done more to give back to the world than you have as in the things I have done have not all been as self serving as what you have done

before you say another fucking word to me go donate $10 to a children's charity

lnopia the great
05-14-2014, 09:36 PM
Conveniently left out the meth

Autistic Spectrum
05-14-2014, 09:36 PM
lmao you posted that post on an ipad paid for by rootbeers parents lol i oh god ohg od i am going to die irl if i think about it

Autistic Spectrum
05-14-2014, 09:42 PM
lisa i voluneteer every other week and teach under privgalaged inner city kids how to program computers, sure i use them as sort of slave labor and there homework assigments are always my acutal work but they are getting themselves out of the getto with c sharp

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 09:44 PM
lmao you posted that post on an ipad paid for by rootbeers parents lol i oh god ohg od i am going to die irl if i think about itno I posted this on my grandfather's computer (R.I.P) that I bought from my fat stupid bitch of a mother for $450, she wanted $500 for it but I used my excellent haggling skills to work her down to $450 because she's a stupid fat bitch.

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 09:44 PM
lisa i voluneteer every other week and teach under privgalaged inner city kids how to program computers, sure i use them as sort of slave labor and there homework assigments are always my acutal work but they are getting themselves out of the getto with c sharpLOL

you do not

Autistic Spectrum
05-14-2014, 09:47 PM
yes i do, i give back to society lisa, more than i take out, it's called being an adult

steveyos YOLO
05-14-2014, 09:48 PM
There must be some sort of forum to post at where former circus freaks and entertainers can support one another

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 09:49 PM
yes i do, i give back to society lisa, more than i take out, it's called being an adultI'm a big girl now

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 09:50 PM
There must be some sort of forum to post at where former circus freaks and entertainers can support one anotherah the stage

lol

forget it

Autistic Spectrum
05-14-2014, 09:52 PM
lisa walked the tight rope for so long, now she walks the unempoylment line

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 09:56 PM
lisa walked the tight rope for so long, now she walks the unempoylment lineI'm mentally disabled

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 09:56 PM
I'm watching a 50's movie

the lead man is quite debonair

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 09:59 PM
The lead lady has such finely plucked eyebrows... well one of them.... the other one not as finely plucked as the other

I'm an eyebrow connoisseur

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 10:05 PM
well that's the end of the movie.... it ended with the lead man saying, "Don't just stand there! Get a minister!"

and then while a young couple got it on another woman walks in (I didn't watch the start of the movie so I have no idea who she is but I assume she is the original love interest of the leading man who got carried away by a younger woman who eventually realised she was in love with a young man and the debonaire man now realises he is in love with his original love interest that is much more age appropriate for him when she says..) "Better make that two ministers."

Then everyone makes out... I assume they want the ministers to participate in the gang bang.

The end.

Roll credits.

Autistic Spectrum
05-14-2014, 10:07 PM
saw a happy couple making out in the rain today, i opend the window and yelled THAT'S HOW YOU CATCH MONO, and scowled at them, it was just like that movie you just watched

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 10:09 PM
saw a happy couple making out in the rain today, i opend the window and yelled THAT'S HOW YOU CATCH MONO, and scowled at them, it was just like that movie you just watchedlol

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 10:15 PM
http://s28.postimg.org/szwpb5utp/furrow_brow.jpg

Furrow Brow Biohazard Man says, "THAT'S HOW YOU CATCH MONO!" and closes window.

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 10:17 PM
I hate your hair so much dp

I'm going to shave you bald before giving you a bleach bath in my inflatable bathtub

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 11:00 PM
the whole picture is one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen, your face is priceless

Kodak

cody lundin
05-15-2014, 01:52 AM
TIL steveyos confirmed for living with mommy

asux
05-15-2014, 01:57 AM
I'm mentally disabled

me mentally unstable

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 02:21 AM
me mentally unstablenoice