PDA

View Full Version : fuck people, I'd rather live in a pit of snakes

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 11:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGPjUyVtTQw

look at the gaggle of bitches rush over when the same man is wearing a business suit.

maks
05-14-2014, 11:09 PM
you're pretty judgmental considering you're the worst person I've ever met

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 11:29 PM
maks I have never walked past anything like that in my life, I have always stopped, done what I could and called for help.

Do you know what pissed me off the most when I was teaching? I always broke up physical fights on yard duty, ALWAYS... I always have, even when I was a teenager if people wanted a fight they would actually say "Don't tell Lisa because she'll ruin it.". Anyway after a particulary vicious attack of one quite large boy beating the fuck out of a small boy who was trying to escape, I ran over and started trying to get the large boy (who was much larger than me) off of the small boy... I was struggling because the boy was huge... there was lots of adults on yard duty because it was an orintation between two campuses that were being melded together into one campus... as I was struggling to get the boy off I looked out into the yard for some other adult help... I saw other teachers look right at us and then look away and walk away... I kept strugling with the big boy, getting in between his blows to the small boy... finally an adult man rushed up and grabbed the big boy by the scruff and held him up to the fence while I gathered up the small boy and started taking him to the office/sick bay

after that incident I had a couple of old teachers, been teaching for 20 years, they said to me, "Lisa you should not get involved, if you see a fight the best thing to do is to pretend you haven't seen it and walk away, you can get sued if you intervene and you can get sued if you witness it and do nothing, so just pretend you haven't seen it and walk away."

I was so angry at them... I was disgusted. I said, "I do not operate that way, sue me."

Dirty Beatle
05-14-2014, 11:44 PM
once I was in the supermarket and there was old lady in the isle in front of me... all of a sudden she collapsed and vomited, I knew straight away that was a stroke, I said, "I'll get an ambulance!" and I ran up to the front counter and told the woman, "Call an ambulance a woman has just had a stroke!"

OMG the STUPID bitch... starts trying to DISCUSS the matter with me... she's all like, "what?" and I'm like "CALL AN AMBULANCE NOW! A WOMAN HAS HAD A STOKE!" The stupid bitch did not pick up the phone... "Where is she?" the tarded woman asked. "In an isle! Call a fucking ambulance!"

I left the idiotic woman to process that information and just hoped she'd call an ambulance and ran back to the isle, I grabbed some paper towel off the shelf and sat with her and mopped up her vomit telling her an ambulance would be here soon... luckily a nurse was also in the supermarket and started to attend to the woman.

I left the old woman at that point knowing that she was in trained care and went back up to the counter where I saw other people were telling that same stupid bitch to call an ambulance.... fuck off stupid check out chick bitch, what was she waiting for? An autopsy report? Fuck off people.

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
05-14-2014, 11:49 PM
cool made up stories lisa

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 12:03 AM
yeah whatever

fuckhead worms

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 12:04 AM
I've got a heap of fucking examples

go have a stroke and not near someone like me

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 12:09 AM
we're the fucking minority while you are so concerned about preserving your own ass I hope it happens to you, most of our kind are found in professions such as police, doctors, nurses, firefighters... people who swear an oath never to just walk past something like that... but statistically we are the minority

the only solace

I get to die too one day and not have to be a fucking people as they are the most hideous of all creatures

statistically you are more likely to be one of those pieces of shit who just keeps walking.... like 80% of you at LEAST

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 12:16 AM
I'm a bit pissed off today

My country is not something I am proud of

Budget came through, they froze foreign aid, put like 125 billion dollars into defense (we are a fucking island continent you fucking retards, oh yeah invasion is so imminent FUCKTARDS!)

Our government has said NOTHING about the Nigerian school girls, it's been WEEKS, some of those girls are 12 years old. *spit* Fuck off Australia, go back to your own fucking country Australia.

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 12:24 AM
Fuck off Australia, get the fuck off my land!

Yeah buy more battleships to throw refugees and their children overboard, tell Indonesia it's their problem just because our government are fucktards (and Indonesia goes, "yeah thanks but no, we're not taking the wrap for your fucktardness Australia") but make sure you are actually selling off huge chunks of land to foreign investors with absolutely no limit on how much they can buy.

You fucking idiots, fuck your battleships, fuck your paranoia of invasion, the country will be literally bought out from under you because you are so fucking stupid and frankly the way you fucking idiots are trying to run things I hope it's all bought up sooner rather than later.

Oh and nice pay rise for yourselves too by the way you fucktarded useless politicians.

steveyos YOLO
05-15-2014, 12:28 AM
Stop doing drugs and posting nonsense

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 12:41 AM
If I had drugs I'd smoke a joint.

Thanks Liberal, welcome back to the 50's but with world overpopulation, no post war boom and influx of white goods to put in your super cheap houses because a house is the luxury item these days and the white goods cost fuck all, yeah all your kids have ipads and iphone you piece of leeching shit baby boomers oh yeah they are so spoilt even though you are the generation that sucked up more resources than any generation preceding you or following you but I really want to hear about how your generation worked really hard for what you got, I want to hear you whinge about your children having more white goods than you grew up with and having to live with you because they can't afford houses and youth unemployment is at 30% (Like the youth are experiencing unemployment that is literally as bad as the great depression was for everyone) while you pieces of shit literally cut all youth off from the safetynet (no dole for you kiddos) and expect your children to pick up the bill for you dumping your parents who had to live through a world war into state aged care while you don;t pay a fucking cent for them but you fucking garbage baby booming fuck tossers make sure your bottom line stays intact at the expense of everyone else while generation X just waits for you pieces of shit to die so we can have your fucking house.

Globalisation HAPPENED you senile retarded fucking losers. Deal with it. You are fucking up my country. Also go have a fucking stroke on your next holiday to France or some shit.

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 12:55 AM
Nothing personal white baby boomers

I just hate you all is all.

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 12:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqhOVY58zIo

asux
05-15-2014, 12:58 AM
i am ready got the radeo blasting
http://youtu.be/Fx3wFI-usmU
well youtube

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 01:05 AM
yeah and EMINEM turned to pop

that's how bad the music got.

His mother's day song made me nearly cry though.... he still seems to blame his mum for having an absent drop-kick father. It could have been worse, he could have had a present piece of shit father. Although that is a mean to thing to say to anyone with an absent father because if given the choice they'd all pick a present piece of shit father over an absent piece of shit father but I'm not sure if a piece of shit's presence in their life would have made anything better for them.

Fucking fatherfigurefuckers.

I wonder if his mum ever asked to be dragged into the spotlight with him let alone make a million on it.

Yeah happy mother's day EMINEM's mum.

asux
05-15-2014, 01:10 AM
yeah and EMINEM turned to pop

that's how bad the music got.

His mother's day song made me nearly cry though.... he still seems to blame his mum for having an absent drop-kick father. It could have been worse, he could have had a present piece of shit father. Although that is a mean to thing to say to anyone with an absent father because if given the choice they'd all pick a present piece of shit father over an absent piece of shit father but I'm not sure if a piece of shit's presence in their life would have made anything better for them.

Fucking fatherfigurefuckers.

I wonder if his mum ever asked to be dragged into the spotlight with him let alone make a million on it.

Yeah happy mother's day EMINEM's mum.

if he didnt have a drop kick dad he would not be who he is today .

asux
05-15-2014, 01:13 AM
http://youtu.be/Wt6LqblW1Vo

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 01:15 AM
I wish someone had asked me if I wanted to be born.

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 01:17 AM
if he didnt have a drop kick dad he would not be who he is today .Great.

I'll expect a father's day song praising all the things he didn't do for him.

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 01:18 AM
Thread signed,

Yours truly, your backfiring fodder.

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 01:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

This rocked though.

cody lundin
05-15-2014, 01:49 AM
you're pretty judgmental considering you're the worst person I've ever met

BAM there it lisa just like i told you