PDA

View Full Version : Hey pyramid

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 04:20 AM
wouldn't it be just unbelievable if some people on the internet actually knew each other and cody literally had no idea who knew who from where and how and was actually just a retarded troll.

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 04:23 AM
So you want to sit there banned and read my posts?

Get a life.

asux
05-15-2014, 06:41 AM
is there a law about sites crashing your browser thats hacking is it snot

asux
05-15-2014, 06:44 AM
its cody the dumb mother fuck gave him self up he rep me with quote

asux
05-15-2014, 06:46 AM
wouldn't it be just unbelievable if some people on the internet actually knew each other and cody literally had no idea who knew who from where and how and was actually just a retarded troll.

i thort he already way

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 06:52 AM
no site has crashed my browser

I was fucking around with my ip and broke my internet

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 06:54 AM
but rootbeer is rep boosting and that is illegal

Thread: Hey pyramid

Die faster

Thread: what happens if maks dies

Die bitch

Thread: maks ho ho

die bitch

asux
05-15-2014, 06:54 AM
no site has crashed my browser

I was fucking around with my ip and broke my internet

i was on gen an it shut down browser i no thay are fucking around with site thay posted

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 06:56 AM
i was on gen an it shut down browser i no thay are fucking around with site thay postedit's funny because they are ruining their own forum and we're just having a laugh

asux
05-15-2014, 06:58 AM
it's funny because they are ruining their own forum and we're just having a laugh

it is so dead i would like to no how many post thay del .that will hurt

asux
05-15-2014, 07:00 AM
realy we didnt shit the place up we where trying to tork but cody just would not stop wining like a bitch

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 07:00 AM
it is so dead i would like to no how many post thay del .that will hurtwhen I joined there a couple of weeks ago there was twice to 3 times the ammount of posters logged in posting

look at it now lol

what idiots

asux
05-15-2014, 07:02 AM
realy i dont no how thay put up with him .i hate ppl suxing up to me and watching someone suk up is sicking

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 07:02 AM
realy we didnt shit the place up we where trying to tork but cody just would not stop wining like a bitchthat's true

and I was posting there for a couple of weeks before that obsessed bush-pig rocked up and wantonly starting ruining my moonlighting forum.

The mods are on a power trip kick but they are only fucking themselves in the ass

good for them, they'll ruin their own forum before admitting they were wrong and fucked up LOL (must be friends of ruby)

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 07:06 AM
realy i dont no how thay put up with him .i hate ppl suxing up to me and watching someone suk up is sickinglol, I liked pyramid before the cody invasion but I lost all respect for his intelligence and judgement and became embarrassed for him when cody organised the raid and then dropped to his knees to suck mod cock and now he just looks like a fucking desperate moron to me.

asux
05-15-2014, 07:06 AM
we win reg closed at genmay

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 07:15 AM
we win reg closed at genmaywhat a winner pyramid is

well done genmay at clearing out half your posters and keeping cody LMAO, congrats on all your success there.

Captain Janeway
05-16-2014, 12:59 AM
when I joined there a couple of weeks ago there was twice to 3 times the ammount of posters logged in posting

look at it now lol

what idiots

yeah because your horrible shitty spam ran them off

FBI@NSA
05-16-2014, 01:23 AM
yeah because your horrible shitty spam ran them off

you helped

Dirty Beatle
05-16-2014, 01:33 AM
you helpedhe didn't just help, he instigated it

Posting fairy and I will be there if they ever fix their forum... otherwise it's just a long slow strangle hold the way it is now anyway.

I like how cody has literally only just turned up to genmay when he found out I was there and at the same time the forum was fucked in the ass. It was fine before that.

Cody you have no idea who knows who from where, in what capacity and how. Get a fucking life you loser.

Captain Janeway
05-16-2014, 01:47 AM
:lol:

:projecting: