twatter.com

ascii_genitals
09-16-2012, 07:45 AM
oh i see it's like twitter but there's devil horns on the logo

oh man i bet those guys are so edgy and irreverent

syncan aka ken post jr
09-21-2012, 09:33 PM
Troll Sites
Many troll sites keep spinning off from other troll sites with a smaller active member base after each spin off. I am sick of too many troll sites and not enough members on any one of them to make staying there worthwhile. Most are now more censored than Yahoo comments FFS! It is the same miserable deal with Gore and every other anti-social type of site.
I am glad Twatter was created. It will finally replace all of the anti-social sites including 4chan. It will be awesome to have the majority of internet fuck offs on one site. I always thought about making a site like this but never thought of parodying Twitter. This already looks like a winner with 15,000 registered members and rapidly climbing.
Maybe creating separate sub-forums for trolling, flaming, gore, raunch, druggies, hackers, pirates, and the various 4chanish subcultures would help grow this site faster by having comfortable places for the various different anti-social sub-cultures and not allowing any one to be the dominant or exclusive culture of Twatter.

sex with dead people
09-21-2012, 10:06 PM
I like her name being green.

m0nde
09-21-2012, 11:49 PM
algore.com