PDA

View Full Version : This rep war,This god dam rep war is tearing us apart. does anyone turley win in the end.

syncan aka ken post jr
09-15-2012, 09:43 AM
yes doli won he has the most rep and cody has the least cody lost.

there are still Waring factions in the green rep states rootbeers still around repping away everyone who will listen trying to get back on top. codys sister wife is fully green which is a goddamm travesty. And lisa got molested as a child then faggot patrolled as an adult. These motherfucking rep wars rage on, day after day, when will it end, perhaps it never will...

maks
09-15-2012, 09:51 AM
there are no winners in a rep war, only those who lost less...

Gentleman Doli
09-15-2012, 10:00 AM
the rep wars are a broad term encompasing teh wars that imediately followed the rubynet revolution whhere tired of months of oppression by the lizard king cody and his kilt wearing puppet ruby the people of rubynet rose up in rebelion against the lizard people, confining those they could fined to "faggot patrol"

lnopia the great
09-15-2012, 10:32 AM
what new low will cody reach to get back into the green? Find out next week on rubys believe it or not

Gentleman Doli
09-15-2012, 12:03 PM
good go entertain urself somewere else

lnopia the great
09-15-2012, 12:04 PM
This raises an interesting point, that being your assumption I even cared in the first place.

Also, why the fuck am i not getting redded up while the getting is good?

Makes no sense, you guys smell blood in the water and you circle like sharks and here i am bleeding out and you're not even biting. I'm getting bored...

is this ob

Gentleman Doli
09-15-2012, 12:06 PM
thats what ive been saying lnopia he is exsatly like ob when angered, its called "regression" in newly eveloped speces (ex: monkeys who lern 2 use sign language and have pet kitties sudenly killing jane goodal impersonators when they smell poop)

lnopia the great
09-15-2012, 12:08 PM
welcome to the rep games

stalker virus
09-15-2012, 12:26 PM
may the odds be ever in your favor

jon
09-15-2012, 09:17 PM
lol that bitch

http://i.imgur.com/zHzWQ.jpg