PDA

View Full Version : IAmA person who's Dad believes in the conspiracy of Reptilian Humanoids made popular by David Icke and it made my family fall ap

syncan aka ken post jr
09-15-2012, 10:13 AM
So basically, about 9 years ago my Dad had a typical suburban life; nice house, nice car and newly married to my step mom. At the time I didnt know this because i was young but basically my dad met this lady in Canada who was a "spiritual healer" and introduced him to this belief in the whole conspiracy that there are blood sucking reptilians that control the world and all the governments. Anyways, he ended up divorcing my step mom (which was actually good) and continued to live near me and my sister. We would spend 2 weeks with my mom and 2 weeks with my dad. The 2 weeks we were with my mom my dad would go to his other house in northern New England to be with the "spiritual healer" who ill refer to as Maria. My dad was always very secretive about this part of his life until after i graduated high school and he finally decided to bring my sister and I to his house and introduce us into this lifestyle. I don't want to tell the whole story right in here so AMA.
Edit: So ive gotten a little better response than i expected so thanks to those that responded. This was very difficult for me to post because ive never talked to anyone about it and i figured i might get laughed outta here so genuinely thank you to those that have commented.

syncan aka ken post jr
09-15-2012, 10:15 AM
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/zxdsl/iama_person_whos_dad_believes_in_the_conspiracy/

my son is grounded for posting our family business on the interent

maks
09-15-2012, 10:15 AM
this is what happens if you believe in wacky conspiracy theories, your kids end up as redditors

rootbeer
09-15-2012, 12:36 PM
So basically, about 9 years ago my Dad had a typical suburban life; nice house, nice car and newly married to my step mom. At the time I didnt know this because i was young but basically my dad met this lady in Canada who was a "spiritual healer" and introduced him to this belief in the whole conspiracy that there are blood sucking reptilians that control the world and all the governments. Anyways, he ended up divorcing my step mom (which was actually good) and continued to live near me and my sister. We would spend 2 weeks with my mom and 2 weeks with my dad. The 2 weeks we were with my mom my dad would go to his other house in northern New England to be with the "spiritual healer" who ill refer to as Maria. My dad was always very secretive about this part of his life until after i graduated high school and he finally decided to bring my sister and I to his house and introduce us into this lifestyle. I don't want to tell the whole story right in here so AMA.
Edit: So ive gotten a little better response than i expected so thanks to those that responded. This was very difficult for me to post because ive never talked to anyone about it and i figured i might get laughed outta here so genuinely thank you to those that have commented.

jon
09-15-2012, 01:57 PM
son you're gonna get laughed out of here

doctor remulak
09-15-2012, 01:58 PM

I am Doctor Remulak.

ascii_genitals
my dad believes the us government assassinated janis joplin, jimi hendrix, and jim morrison by poisoning their drugs

syncan aka ken post jr
Let us say, for argument, that there are no reptile lizard people leading everything. Can we also agree, for argument, that much of the political and business power on the planet is, in fact, in the hands of just 1,000 people? That 1,000 people at the top have more power, influence, and control than 2 billion people at the bottom?
So, if we just call the people at the top lizard people (or whatever) it may in fact help us to frame a better way to live. A way that is not so controlled by the top 1,000 people. If lizard people is treated as a metaphor it may be useful. If it is believed to be true, it may still be just as useful.
Note: Just making an argument here to help you get along better with Dad.

maks
09-15-2012, 01:59 PM
my dad believes the us government assassinated janis joplin, jimi hendrix, and jim morrison by poisoning their drugs

what about john lennon and curt cobain

rootbeer
09-15-2012, 02:02 PM

your dad or your sugar daddy jon?

ascii_genitals
09-15-2012, 02:09 PM
what about john lennon and curt cobain

i asked him about them and he said no, because they died after the vietnam war was long over

which is apparently central to his theory

maks
09-15-2012, 02:10 PM
i asked him about them and he said no, because they died after the vietnam war was long over

which is apparently central to his theory

I hope he's right and I hope they kill lady gaga for her stance on iraq

Gentleman Doli
09-15-2012, 02:11 PM
What was all that shit about Vietnam, man? - The Dude.

rootbeer
09-15-2012, 02:14 PM
world of pain

ascii_genitals
09-15-2012, 02:30 PM
little known fact bill clinton personally assassinated bradley nowell for his "smoke two joints" stance on american intervention in bosnia

syncan aka ken post jr
09-15-2012, 02:35 PM
xz_gy7-bOoo

maks
09-15-2012, 02:41 PM
I thought it was because sublime fucking sucks balls

maks
09-15-2012, 02:41 PM
the day he died was the second greatest day in music history, the first being when shannon hoon died

lnopia the great
09-15-2012, 02:52 PM
WHOA

rootbeer
09-15-2012, 04:24 PM
riots on the streets of rubynet