PDA

View Full Version : at&t you are a billion dollar company

maks
09-16-2012, 08:12 PM
why does this website look worse than half the shit on geocities http://www.itcanwait.org/

lnopia the great
09-16-2012, 08:15 PM
whoever ryan beatty is he sure has a gay ass hair do

maks
09-16-2012, 08:16 PM
pledge day is coming up, are you prepared to promise that you will not text and drive?

lnopia the great
09-16-2012, 08:18 PM
Driving tweeting sipping the cup fuck yolo I'm turning it up #itcanwait

maks
09-16-2012, 08:21 PM
The AT&T DriveMode App is designed to help you curb the urge to text and drive by allowing you to temporarily disable some of the features of your mobile device so you stay focused on the road. When the app is turned on, notification sounds for incoming texts, emails and phone calls are silenced and those who are trying to reach you will receive an auto reply message* letting them know you're on the road and will get back to them when it's safe. When your phone is in DriveMode, text messages and emails cannot be sent or received; however, you do have the flexibility to make and receive calls to/from up to five (5) people. Plus you're always able to call 911. Additionally, you can access one "music" app and one "navigation" app of your choosing. When you've arrived safely to your destination, you simply turn the app "off" to resume the mobile conversation and restore all features of your phone. It's that simple! Remember, when it comes to texting and driving...it can wait. *Standard messaging rates apply to auto-reply messages. AT&T DriveMode is free to AT&T customers only

Camoron
09-16-2012, 09:47 PM
i think its a very nice website as a young eprson it really mvoes me

maks
09-16-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm going to check it out again next time I'm out for a drive

rubycalaber
09-16-2012, 10:28 PM
when I saw the url I thought it was gonna be an abstinence thing, and then I was like lol wut since it's a dont text and drive message for kids but then I remember you can drive a car when you're fucking 14 or some shit in America for fucking god knows why (but of course you cant drink until you're 21 lmao and literally go to jail for smoking weed gud blis murika)

maks
09-16-2012, 10:31 PM
when I saw the url I thought it was gonna be an abstinence thing, and then I was like lol wut since it's a dont text and drive message for kids but then I remember you can drive a car when you're fucking 14 or some shit in America for fucking god knows why (but of course you cant drink until you're 21 lmao and literally go to jail for smoking weed gud blis murika)

16, well above the age that would be impressed by this website

rootbeer
09-16-2012, 10:32 PM

wait till you hear about our foreign policy

Camoron
09-16-2012, 10:32 PM
its 16
the reason for the alcohol thing is ebcause in the 80s there was oturage because of some drunk driving incident and MADD was created Mothers Against Drunk driving)) and they whined to the government until they increased the drinking age to 21 and then the founder of MADD quit MADD because she never itnended to raise the drinking age to 21 and thought the organization became retarded

Camoron
09-16-2012, 10:33 PM
now they want to push legislation through requirng all cars to have built in breathalyzers that wont let you drive if theres any alcohol on your breath

lnopia the great
09-16-2012, 11:07 PM
thats probably a good idea

lnopia the great
09-16-2012, 11:08 PM
for example i was drinking and driving last night

maks
09-16-2012, 11:25 PM
drinking and driving is fine but so help me god you'd better not text and drive

lnopia the great
09-16-2012, 11:33 PM
they made it illegal to text and drive here its like a 200 dollar fine

lnopia the great
09-16-2012, 11:33 PM
head on a swivel gotta look out for those cops on bikes

lnopia the great
09-16-2012, 11:34 PM
gangsta lean g-g-g-g-g-g-unit

maks
09-17-2012, 08:39 AM
I have to text and drive and email and drive it's part of my job so fuck da police and fuck at&t if they don't like it my work phone is verizon anyway