PDA

View Full Version : Better know a poster: NortyNippy

maks
09-17-2012, 09:53 AM
fyi this isn't the only forum where she writes unreadable walls of text http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&ved=0CEgQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.psychforums.com%2Fanti-psych%2Ftopic84467.html&ei=YUdXUOT5Isfs0gHeyoGgDg&usg=AFQjCNF-naL8TBBzY0nMbwbbA6Me82YDbQ

I live in Australia but a similar thing happened to an x partner of mine. The thing is he never actually threatened any harm to himself or others, basically he got netted for acting weird at TAFE and all in all he spent 6 months in involuntary commitment, there was actually some law that protected patients that said they could not be held for longer than 3 months in an involuntary basis yet at the end of the 3 months they simply got a new order for another 3 months... this happened to a man who was not a criminal, had never hurt or stolen from anyone and had never even threatened to. Someone somewhere decided that he did not fit society's bill for "normal" and once the ball got rolling well that was that. He was forcefully injected and drugged to the point where he was literally drooling, it never helped him in any way all it did was send off the rails and with forced medication he became not able to function for himself in ways that he previously could, ie. wash himself, dress himself, feed himself. He could do all those thing before the forced "medication" and could after he was finally released and I had worked hard at convincing the doctor to take him off the "medications" they had him on.

Is this the way we really want to treat mentally ill people? Because to me it sounds like a horror story of days past yet this is still happening today and I promise in 50-100 years time will be looked at by psychology students as one of the many inhumane mistakes the field has made. This should be a bygone mistake NOW.

Now I looked up this Bakers Act and on Wikipedia it says there must be evidence that the person "is a harm to self, harm to others, or self neglectful" yet this worries me because it does not require that the person has ACTUALLY harmed themselves or others it relies on an ASSUMPTION that they will.... they don't have to have actually done any harm for this to be enacted then once the ball is rolling this in particular scares me http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0300-0399/0394/Sections/0394.463.html "394.463 Involuntary examination.—
(1) CRITERIA.—A person may be taken to a receiving facility for involuntary examination if there is reason to believe that the person has a mental illness and because of his or her mental illness:
(a)1. The person has refused voluntary examination after conscientious explanation and disclosure of the purpose of the examination; or
2. The person is unable to determine for himself or herself whether examination is necessary; and
(b)1. Without care or treatment, the person is likely to suffer from neglect or refuse to care for himself or herself; such neglect or refusal poses a real and present threat of substantial harm to his or her well-being; and it is not apparent that such harm may be avoided through the help of willing family members or friends or the provision of other services; or
2. There is a substantial likelihood that without care or treatment the person will cause serious bodily harm to himself or herself or others in the near future, as evidenced by recent behavior."

and this http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0300-0399/0394/Sections/0394.467.html"394.467 Involuntary inpatient placement.—
(1) CRITERIA.—A person may be placed in involuntary inpatient placement for treatment upon a finding of the court by clear and convincing evidence that:
(a) He or she is mentally ill and because of his or her mental illness:
1.a. He or she has refused voluntary placement for treatment after sufficient and conscientious explanation and disclosure of the purpose of placement for treatment; or
b. He or she is unable to determine for himself or herself whether placement is necessary; and
2.a. He or she is manifestly incapable of surviving alone or with the help of willing and responsible family or friends, including available alternative services, and, without treatment, is likely to suffer from neglect or refuse to care for himself or herself, and such neglect or refusal poses a real and present threat of substantial harm to his or her well-being; or
b. There is substantial likelihood that in the near future he or she will inflict serious bodily harm on himself or herself or another person, as evidenced by recent behavior causing, attempting, or threatening such harm; and
(b) All available less restrictive treatment alternatives which would offer an opportunity for improvement of his or her condition have been judged to be inappropriate."

This is scary because this basically means that anyone who hasn't ACTUALLY done any harm to themselves or others can:
1- be involuntarily taken for 72 hours for "examination"... now once in this system do you really think the people who's job it is to process these cases actually do not proceed through? Of course they do and look at the criteria how much more of a catch 22 could it be? "The person has refused voluntary examination after conscientious explanation and disclosure of the purpose of the examination; or 2. The person is unable to determine for himself or herself whether examination is necessary;"

2- be then involuntarily detained in a mental hospital.

Now I want you to think for a moment in your right mind how you would like to have this enacted on you?

So then after being taken, involuntarily examined and processed where at each step a refusal to accept this voluntarily can be seem as a criteria to continue anyway on an involuntary basis look what can happen next

"394.467 Involuntary inpatient placement.—
(1) CRITERIA.—A person may be placed in involuntary inpatient placement for treatment upon a finding of the court by clear and convincing evidence that:
(a) He or she is mentally ill and because of his or her mental illness:
1.a. He or she has refused voluntary placement for treatment after sufficient and conscientious explanation and disclosure of the purpose of placement for treatment; or
b. He or she is unable to determine for himself or herself whether placement is necessary; and
2.a. He or she is manifestly incapable of surviving alone or with the help of willing and responsible family or friends, including available alternative services, and, without treatment, is likely to suffer from neglect or refuse to care for himself or herself, and such neglect or refusal poses a real and present threat of substantial harm to his or her well-being; or
b. There is substantial likelihood that in the near future he or she will inflict serious bodily harm on himself or herself or another person, as evidenced by recent behavior causing, attempting, or threatening such harm; and
(b) All available less restrictive treatment alternatives which would offer an opportunity for improvement of his or her condition have been judged to be inappropriate." Again catch 22. Refusing voluntary placement can be seen as a criteria for involuntary placement.

for more statutes http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0300-0399/0394/0394PARTIContentsIndex.html

Now basically because of the system and the criteria I think their advice to you to submit to "voluntary" placement (I use the term voluntary here lightly because it seems you really don't have a choice if you actually want a choice in this) was wise because it seems to be the only loophole out of this system once you have found yourself in it. This is wise advice to go voluntarily if you've found yourself in this situation not because you should but because if you don't your options are cut off to you and you are stuck in the system of involuntary. I would also say to any unfortunate individual who finds themselves in this system to go voluntarily because ironically it seems to be the only way out.

This is however rather unfair, I ask anyone in their right mind if you were taken would you really want to submit to this? Well if you say no you are written off right there because that right there is a criteria ticked off for putting you through the involuntary process... I ask you in this situation how "voluntary" are your options? This does not seem right to me, the only people who should actually be put in detention of any kind involuntarily should be ACTUAL criminals, not supposed ones. What frustrates me is I know how hard it is to actually seek help if you feel you have a problem and to actually get that help and yet the system time and time again turns away those seeking the help and drags in on an involuntary basis others. My uncle was a psychiatric nurse (want to know something else? He committed suicide) but he used to say they got people who would come in seeking treatment but they were deemed not in need of treatment and turned away, then they had people that were literally dragged in kicking and screaming and locked up there with "treatment" forced on them.

Something is very wrong here people. Something is very wrong and back-to-front about this system. I mean I can see this as an ATTEMPT of a preventative measure yet when people come seeking help there isn't a place for them and I really think that would be a far more effective preventative measure if there was a place for those actually seeking it, a preventative measure that actually makes a lot more sense than this and is actually more humane. I mean this is meant to be a part of the mental health system... well call me a cabbage but that is just #u@%*^& crazy. People are too scared to even speak about their problems lest they find themselves in a system that... well that does THIS to people.

maks
09-17-2012, 09:55 AM
nor is it the only forum where people would like to see her banned

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=456108

m0nde
09-17-2012, 09:56 AM
TAFE-talk with aussie dropouts

maks
09-17-2012, 09:56 AM
http://community.americanidol.com/t5/Rules-FAQ-Announcements/Testing-Testing/m-p/13803634#M220

maks
09-17-2012, 09:57 AM
as we didn't already know from the eminem forums, she has shit taste in music

http://www.last.fm/user/ladykillmonger

m0nde
09-17-2012, 09:58 AM
headless chickens and chickens on speed?

maks
09-17-2012, 09:59 AM
sounds more like barry's playlist

syncan aka ken post jr
09-17-2012, 09:59 AM
well at least she's found a good home here at rubynet away from all the mean people on hiphop fourms

syncan aka ken post jr
09-17-2012, 10:01 AM
now she has monde to talk too about her problems, yep i think everything is gonna work out just fine for lisa

m0nde
09-17-2012, 10:02 AM
she needs to understand that if she invests 4 years and stays with us, like barry, we can wean her of her bad habits and make her a marginally passable poster

maks
09-17-2012, 10:02 AM
this bitch is fucking all over google I'm surprised flaggercat hasn't dedicated his whole career to her

syncan aka ken post jr
09-17-2012, 10:03 AM
all her deep mental problems will just fall to the wayside,

Gentleman Doli
09-17-2012, 10:04 AM
NortyNNNippy DOXXXXKKKed MOIhahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gentleman Doli
09-17-2012, 10:05 AM
she needs to understand that if she invests 4 years and stays with us, like barry, we can wean her of her bad habits and make her a marginally passable poster

lmao you fucking creep thats not the only thing your going to be "weaning" her of

maks
09-17-2012, 10:07 AM
NortyNNNippy DOXXXXKKKed MOIhahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty sure her real name is lisa joyce, all these links end up at a myspace and linkedin account by that name

NortyNippy
09-17-2012, 10:07 AM
LOL

I love you too maks

NortyNippy
09-17-2012, 10:08 AM
pretty sure her real name is lisa joyce, all these links end up at a myspace and linkedin account by that namelol

no honey it's not

NortyNippy
09-17-2012, 10:11 AM
well at least she's found a good home here at rubynet away from all the mean people on hiphop fourmsSome old woman mod started deleting my posts because she said I was soliciting sex because I posted a topic in the personals section that said. "Sex anyone?"

so I left

syncan aka ken post jr
09-17-2012, 10:13 AM
how close do you live to tim, you should break in his house and rape the shit out of him. take his seed, have barrypotheads child nippy you will be a ytmnd fourms legand

syncan aka ken post jr
09-17-2012, 10:14 AM
tim's hole is yours for the taking, you just gotta step up and take that shit, even if it's by force

m0nde
09-17-2012, 10:14 AM
you can be his new keith

NortyNippy
09-17-2012, 10:16 AM
how close do you live to tim, you should break in his house and rape the shit out of him. take his seed, have barrypotheads child nippy you will be a ytmnd fourms legandI want maks' seed now

syncan aka ken post jr
09-17-2012, 10:18 AM
i'm betting you don't have 10 bucks for a pack of smokes or a passport, tim's your man, tim's hole is where it's at.

NortyNippy
09-17-2012, 10:22 AM
I love maks now

maks
09-17-2012, 10:24 AM
I'd tie her up and let my dog eat her, and it would take a really long time because :nova: is tiny

NortyNippy
09-17-2012, 10:27 AM
I'd tie her up and let my dog eat her, and it would take a really long time because :nova: is tiny

I'd eat you for a really long time and make your dog watch

syncan aka ken post jr
09-17-2012, 10:28 AM
love is in the air

maks
09-17-2012, 10:34 AM
:popcorn:

He's going to shit himself for this.

No, all it would take is one or two threadlongs to push her back where she was. I never freak out over forum shit because I always have a plan and am always in control.

NortyNippy
09-17-2012, 10:36 AM
No, all it would take is one or two threadlongs to push her back where she was. I never freak out over forum shit because I always have a plan and am always in control.no it's too late for you now

I'm obsessed with you

maks
09-17-2012, 10:39 AM
no it's too late for you now

I'm obsessed with you

that's not your decision to make, I've been manipulating you since the very beginning and you're essentially brain dead so there's not much chance you're going to start thinking for yourself any time soon

NortyNippy
09-17-2012, 10:40 AM
that's not your decision to make, I've been manipulating you since the very beginning and you're essentially brain dead so there's not much chance you're going to start thinking for yourself any time soonas long as you're in control then you'll be fine

hehehe

maks
09-17-2012, 10:42 AM
go ahead and take over the reddit account if you want, the password is leftyscum

NortyNippy
09-17-2012, 10:43 AM
go ahead and take over the reddit account if you want, the password is leftyscumno I don't care for it if you've finished with it

it was art, I leave it untouched

syncan aka ken post jr
09-17-2012, 10:44 AM
the love upvotes

sex with dead people
09-17-2012, 11:01 AM
Not sure if this forum is safe when looney lisa is posting here.

NortyNippy
09-17-2012, 11:02 AM
maks is not safe

protect maks

I want his babies

Gentleman Doli
09-17-2012, 12:35 PM
ok nvm your worse than cody is i hate you get out forever

NortyNippy
09-17-2012, 12:39 PM
you have to ban me

sex with dead people
09-17-2012, 01:40 PM
maks is not safe

protect maks

I want his babies

http://mannahattamamma.com/LOONEY_TUNES_LOGO_001.jpg

^ Your face goes there.

NortyNippy
09-17-2012, 01:49 PM
lol

TheElJoe
09-17-2012, 04:34 PM
can't wait for the forums first murder to happen

jon
09-17-2012, 06:45 PM
hiphop forums are rough and tumble

stay out of those

lnopia the great
09-17-2012, 06:49 PM
nigga

Garfield
09-17-2012, 07:23 PM
this isnt the only time maks has cared so much for another poster that he went out of his way to search every forum on the internet to try and be funny

rootbeer
09-17-2012, 07:27 PM
hiphop forums are rough and tumble

stay out of those

I dare you to make it out of Garland alive.

NortyNippy
09-17-2012, 09:55 PM
this isnt the only time maks has cared so much for another poster that he went out of his way to search every forum on the internet to try and be funnyI love maks

m0nde
09-17-2012, 11:29 PM
that's not your decision to make, I've been manipulating you since the very beginning and you're essentially brain dead so there's not much chance you're going to start thinking for yourself any time soonyou see now how dp's posts are perfectly in synch with marks'?

NortyNippy
09-17-2012, 11:32 PM
you see now how dp's posts are perfectly in synch with marks'?haven't put that together

syncan aka ken post jr
09-17-2012, 11:32 PM
you see now how dp's posts are perfectly in synch with marks'?

it's mark's not marks'

m0nde
09-17-2012, 11:33 PM
why did you change that, dp?

NortyNippy
09-17-2012, 11:34 PM
it's mark's not marks'so are you maks too?

I'm very disappointed that you do not have wobbly women boobs

rootbeer
09-17-2012, 11:34 PM
it's mark's not marks'

its actually marx

syncan aka ken post jr
09-17-2012, 11:35 PM
he dropped the 89 back in 07

maks
09-18-2012, 12:54 AM
my friends call me brian

NortyNippy
09-18-2012, 12:57 AM
I don't like the name brian

I'd never call maks brian

maks
09-18-2012, 01:20 AM
:brian:

NortyNippy
09-18-2012, 01:37 AM
I hate Cody

he's such a dickhead

Sedimentos de Lavado
09-18-2012, 01:38 AM
maybe we should discuss this on skype and get to the bottom of it

m0nde
09-18-2012, 01:39 AM
you should interfere with her on msn

i mean interface

NortyNippy
09-18-2012, 01:41 AM
maybe we should discuss this on skype and get to the bottom of itnope

Sedimentos de Lavado
09-18-2012, 01:47 AM
nope
who said anything about you being invited?

sex with dead people
09-18-2012, 01:50 AM
I heard that someone already got to her bottom a long time ago.

NortyNippy
09-18-2012, 01:51 AM
who said anything about you being invited?are you or have you ever been a pedophile?

NortyNippy
09-18-2012, 01:52 AM
She's going to GOTIS for us real soon, I just know it.

Hey lisa are these your tits:

http://www.bildedump.no/pics/13c20de43d5490e3c5d899d90259d69c.jpgno

those saggy sacks are as big as my head

m0nde
09-18-2012, 01:56 AM
the tits with the clothes pegs on them look like a guy's chest

did you get ob to take a photo so you could pass it off as your own?

NortyNippy
09-18-2012, 02:08 AM
What lizard do they belong to then?was that your g/f's tits Cody?

*feigns interest to spare your feelings*

NortyNippy
09-18-2012, 02:15 AM
ok I seriously can't even feign interest anymore

Cody
09-01-2013, 01:18 AM
:bump:

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 01:20 AM

she had 8 glouious posts at the hip hop fourms, before they remembered who she was,

Cody
09-01-2013, 01:23 AM
she had 8 glouious posts at the hip hop fourms, before they remembered who she was,

she has 90 here, and its worse than this forum http://forum.flamingatom.com/topic/9702705/1/

jon
09-01-2013, 07:41 AM

thread worth bumping just for this post

jon
09-01-2013, 07:42 AM
m0nde's forum poster fix-it service

"no situation too desperate"

BatteriWyfe
09-01-2013, 07:46 AM
yeah uh if you think tim is a good poster I'll pass thanks sid and jon lol

BatteriWyfe
09-01-2013, 07:48 AM
besides I'm flat out trying to decipher any meaning at all out of jon's last post as I usually spend about 1/2 hour on each one of his posts just wondering "what the fuck is he talking about?" It's one of things I find so cute about him. SO I don't really have time to slide myself down the scale to tim level posting, sorry guys.

Autistic Spectrum
09-01-2013, 09:41 AM
you fucking wish you where a tim level poster, and monde is wrong, lisa can't be fixed, she's like a dog with rabies, it's best to just put her down,

Autistic Spectrum
06-27-2014, 12:47 AM
lisa

Autistic Spectrum
06-27-2014, 12:48 AM
I dare you to make it out of Garland alive.

lol u fucked this crazy bithc

cagordon
06-27-2014, 12:49 AM

lmao