PDA

View Full Version : Bedtime Story

Booty Bandit
09-19-2012, 12:17 AM
Listen up u candy crew bitches. Heres the breakdown- First i find ur ass then knock ur teeth out, then u drop to your knees begging for mercy, for ur life then i shuv my cock down ur throat then i beat ur ass down and rip your ass open listening to you screaming and choking on ur blood. Then i move on to the next one of u bitches and bust ur teeth out and have u clean my cock from the last punks ass plowing, then i do the same to u, and the cycle repeats till i got each one of u bitches curled up on the floor cryin, but knowin who your Daddy is. Nite, Nite.

timmy
09-19-2012, 12:35 AM
why cant it just be soft sensual consensual sex

Booty Bandit
09-19-2012, 09:09 PM
why cant it just be soft sensual consensual sex

No romance here bitch. The ass stretching i give u is a lesson to u. I fix punks like u

syncan aka ken post jr
09-19-2012, 09:19 PM
why so hostile

syncan aka ken post jr
09-19-2012, 09:24 PM
nice rep me with an autoplay too fucking bad i have autoplay blocked too bad for you

DrHundos
09-19-2012, 09:43 PM
just try fucker i dare you to step to me in real life i will put you in a body cast for the rest of your life

Booty Bandit
09-19-2012, 09:51 PM
just try fucker i dare you to step to me in real life i will put you in a body cast for the rest of your life

Oh yeah, i grown quite an appetite for punks like u. I know ur type, ur a squeeler. The more u sqirm wiggle and scream the better it is bitch.

DrHundos
09-19-2012, 10:10 PM
Oh yeah, i grown quite an appetite for punks like u. I know ur type, ur a squeeler. The more u sqirm wiggle and scream the better it is bitch.

if u dont keep your homolust to yourself i wont keep my bloodlust to myself and we are gonna have a serious problem get me? u do not even want to go there unless u ready to go night night

PERMANENTLY

you'll cry and wet your pants when i put the cold barrel to your dome

Booty Bandit
09-19-2012, 10:25 PM
if u dont keep your homolust to yourself i wont keep my bloodlust to myself and we are gonna have a serious problem get me? u do not even want to go there unless u ready to go night night

PERMANENTLY

you'll cry and wet your pants when i put the cold barrel to your dome

Thats right. Good girl. keep going bitch

timmy
09-20-2012, 02:26 AM
:fap: keep talkin dirty guys

Barack Hussein Obama
10-05-2012, 01:52 AM
bump

xoxo
12-03-2012, 11:52 PM
bumpity