View Full Version : dayz

jon
09-23-2012, 07:35 AM
i have survived one day, and have acquired a lee-enfield rifle

time to raid the general store in elektro

this game needs more objectives

timmy
09-23-2012, 07:42 AM
already played it to death with ruby and teknorat, here is a small vid i made encountering some guy HGvdV7NChM4 i also have a kill compilation..

the game does get boring when you get over killing other people... sometimes i would get all the weapons/gear i could dream of and then i would sit there and think "hmm what to do next.... uhh this isnt fun anymore"... so yea it needs more substance.. that and when you get good gear youre afraid of death so you have less fun since youre too cautious to do anything in big towns..

7/10 good game but hackers ruined it for me when there was a hacker epidemic

rubycalaber
09-23-2012, 08:52 AM
the main objective of dayz is to rustle as many jimmies as possible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVRSHRjdrxs

will post some more videos soon but I will probably never play it again at least until the stand alone comes out because barry is right hackers have made it impossible to play without getting teleported out to sea or turned into a dog

Gentleman Doli
09-23-2012, 09:03 AM
The main objecteive of retard autist game iis to --> walk. Yes thats right all u need 2 do is press the "w" key or adctualy in this game the walk forwar key is j because the wsad keys are reserved for setting your riefle scope into ultra realistic mode. If u feel like ur walkeing too fast, slow it down anotch and enjoy the game... If u feel like ur walking too slow, shut teh fuck up and enjoy teh 2001-era scenerey. So u guys can play walk around until u die from a shot u cant see from some guy in teh forsest, Ill be playing Modern Warfare 3 Call of Duty Modern Warfare III Black Ops, and getting my dick sucked at teh same time.

jon
09-23-2012, 09:19 AM
ruby earlier today i actually searched the forum to find that thread and re-watch the video because i forgot your youtube username

now that i understand what actually happened there i lolled

jon
09-23-2012, 09:21 AM
i play on a private password-protected server that severely punishes anyone who doesn't play the game the way it's intended; hackers, stream snipers, anything

it's legit to be a bandit though as long as you're fighting fair

jon
09-23-2012, 09:23 AM
also sacriel's dayz videos are awesome http://www.youtube.com/user/sacriel42/videos?view=0

Gentleman Doli
09-23-2012, 10:01 AM
Day Z, the legendary hiking game where Only you can beat Dick Dumbass' world record in climbeing Bulslhit Mountain

rubycalaber
09-23-2012, 11:05 AM
The main objecteive of retard autist game iis to --> walk. Yes thats right all u need 2 do is press the "w" key or adctualy in this game the walk forwar key is j because the wsad keys are reserved for setting your riefle scope into ultra realistic mode. If u feel like ur walkeing too fast, slow it down anotch and enjoy the game... If u feel like ur walking too slow, shut teh fuck up and enjoy teh 2001-era scenerey. So u guys can play walk around until u die from a shot u cant see from some guy in teh forsest, Ill be playing Modern Warfare 3 Call of Duty Modern Warfare III Black Ops, and getting my dick sucked at teh same time.

you dont even need to press w if you bring up the steam overlay while you're character is walking and take it away your character is left automatically walking forwards if you dont press any other movement keys you just sit back and watch the automatic walking sim

ruby earlier today i actually searched the forum to find that thread and re-watch the video because i forgot your youtube username

now that i understand what actually happened there i lolled

my username on everything I've ever registered is rubycalaber good job forgetting it

jon
09-23-2012, 11:08 AM
i reconnected at early morning twilight and raided elektro i got a 1911 fuck yeah time to go bunny hopping at the airstrip

timmy
09-23-2012, 11:09 AM
i used to use steam overlay to glitch the W key in and go for a smoke with my character heading north, if thats gone in the stand alone release i dont know if i could handle that

jon
09-23-2012, 11:17 AM
lol found an alice pack just lying in a hallway well after daybreak checked the server list its gone from two people to like ten people

Logging The Fuck Out

jon
09-23-2012, 11:20 AM
barry i'm a serious gamer i logged in before sunrise to get close to the power plant while it was dark and tapped W all the way across a field to make it happen none of this casual out for a smoke bullshit

Gentleman Doli
Yea... going to check mineral conlection in minecraft and see if i can work out a minecraft gold --> bitcoin --> dayz binoculars conversion rate.

Gentleman Doli
The only cool thing about dayz is kiling someone and takeing their completely useless shit they cary around and then watching them get rly rly mad about it

timmy
09-23-2012, 11:39 AM
barry i'm a serious gamer i logged in before sunrise to get close to the power plant while it was dark and tapped W all the way across a field to make it happen none of this casual out for a smoke bullshit

if i saw you in the game and i didnt know you i would kill you

jon
09-23-2012, 11:55 AM
see that's just rude when i hear shots i check for friendlies

Gentleman Doli
09-23-2012, 11:58 AM
Td8u87t2HgQ

"She just being Miley" - Miley Cyrus' best friend. I think we can all learn a lot from that.

lnopia the great
09-23-2012, 12:04 PM
In the most brutal jimmy rustling ever caught on tape legendary pro gamer rubycalaber infiltrates a group of five survivors and pretends to work with them until the gaming gods bless him with an AKM with three mags he immediately uses to obliterate the gaming careers of n00b losers frenzy, Mathew, Trento, spacer and Adam while his gay lover Teknorat reacts over steam chat.

U mad? Make a thread about it on http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums

lmao

Gentleman Doli
09-23-2012, 12:05 PM
rustling jimmies is a rly cool meme and is not gay at all

jon
09-23-2012, 12:06 PM
thats actually a pretty good idea

play the vidya games to get replies

Gentleman Doli
09-23-2012, 12:09 PM
ruby wants these forums 2 rise to power, hes power hungry and crazed with power, we thot dethroning the fascist snickers l'empereur clay and his moorish allies and restoreing rubycalaber to his rightful place as head of teh forums would end the tyranny that has gripped us for so long but instead ruby is whoreing himself out to every man woman and obnoxious bitch in town trying to get post, destroying the herpetarium boundary and unleashing the lizards on teh world, just to get any one to post, even tho he only posts like once a year.

jon
09-23-2012, 12:53 PM
speak replies to power, you glorious faggot

rootbeer
09-23-2012, 02:39 PM
cant wait for Baby Backpackers 3 mod for contra 2 on the nes

rootbeer
09-23-2012, 02:49 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/542046_444067012312976_1651960109_n.jpg

:cum:
:cum:

jon
09-23-2012, 09:15 PM
troll video complete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsA6FLIUbE4

timmy
09-24-2012, 02:11 AM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/542046_444067012312976_1651960109_n.jpg

http://www.digitalgangster.com/4um/showthread.php?165832-Juji-s-girlfriend-appreciation-thread-%28post-your-gf-if-she-is-not-ugly%29&p=3066299&viewfull=1#post3066299

nice job crossposting shit you filthy useless faggot

timmy
09-24-2012, 02:12 AM
>cant make own good posts
>steals posts and ideas from other people

KKKody
09-24-2012, 02:30 AM
>cant make own good posts
>steals posts and ideas from other people

saw it on 9gag 3 days ago timmy...

everything is copypaste dumbass...

boobz
09-24-2012, 02:31 AM
how did the banning go?

boobz
09-24-2012, 02:32 AM
aka why was cody banned

KKKody
09-24-2012, 02:32 AM
how did the banning go?

I'll just make alts for 7 days, can't fuckin ban me if i don't want to be banned.

timmy
09-24-2012, 02:33 AM
saw it on 9gag 3 days ago timmy...

everything is copypaste dumbass...
yea you "saw it on 9gag" even though you have made posts in that exact thread i linked

KKKody
09-24-2012, 02:34 AM
aka why was cody banned

I negrepped jon a few times and dared him to follow through with his threats about turning off reps

KKKody
09-24-2012, 02:35 AM
yea you "saw it on 9gag" even though you have made posts in that exact thread i linked

yup i sure as fuck did timmy. now go look back 3 days on trending at 9gag and you'll see the post where THAT guy snagged it...

timmy
09-24-2012, 02:40 AM
9gag ...

KKKody
09-24-2012, 02:51 AM
9gag ...

why the fuck not,it all ends up there anyways, saves me lookingthrough tons of worse shit.

stalker virus
09-24-2012, 03:31 AM
like sands through the hourglass, so are the dayz of our rep

timmy
09-24-2012, 03:37 AM
codys reps red
kkkodys is too
give them more neg rep
samanthas soon too

timmy
09-24-2012, 03:39 AM
man that poem sounded better in my head

KKKody
09-24-2012, 03:54 AM
Yeah its taking everything you got to make one square of pixels red on my posts, sometimes. Cry more for me timmy.

timmy
09-24-2012, 03:59 AM
how about i shove a crowbar up your ass and open you up like a can of baked beans

boobz
09-24-2012, 04:45 AM
im pretty baked right now and barry's and cody's avatars have simmilar colors please change one of youi

KKKody
09-24-2012, 05:10 AM
im pretty baked right now and barry's and cody's avatars have simmilar colors please change one of youi

My av is the one that someone far less inclined to jerk off on cam for a tranny would use.

lnopia the great
09-24-2012, 05:40 AM
Yeah its taking everything you got to make one square of pixels red on my posts, sometimes. Cry more for me timmy.

I'll just make alts for 7 days, can't fuckin ban me if i don't want to be banned.

care factor one hundred trillion

KKKody
09-24-2012, 06:06 AM
care factor one hundred trillion

go make a thread about it.

rootbeer
09-24-2012, 10:53 AM
my baby's got a pack pack and he like to kill zombies

ascii_genitals
09-24-2012, 11:27 AM
holy shit cody is terrible

rubycalaber
09-25-2012, 12:20 PM
troll video complete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsA6FLIUbE4

lmao

I remember once someone on the forums asked you what gun you'd want in a firefight and you said the one you're most likely to make hits with which would be the one you're most used to and I took that advice several times in DayZ when choosing between which guns to use and it worked out great other than one time when I forgot the lee enfield wasnt an automatic assault rifle and I tried to pray and spray it in a guys general direction while I was running straight at him woops

jon
09-25-2012, 01:56 PM
i like the lee enfield it's only a liability when you aggro

if you have a shit backpack and a shit rifle then the tough guys don't snipe you to take your stuff because they figure you don't have any

but yeah that is an important rule in the real life combat situation that is dayz

jon
09-25-2012, 01:59 PM
right now i have an AKM though it seems like a better choice for raiding elektro

how do you run a loot raid there? i usually start in the shed north of the power plant and do the station, then store, then hospital

rootbeer
09-25-2012, 02:11 PM
i have the upgraded ray gun, upgraded wave gun, mustang and sally, juggernaut, quick reload, quick revive, and of course mule kick.

rubycalaber
09-25-2012, 02:48 PM
right now i have an AKM though it seems like a better choice for raiding elektro

how do you run a loot raid there? i usually start in the shed north of the power plant and do the station, then store, then hospital

literally dont go near the north power plant at all because that is vulnerable to snipers from 360 degrees of treeline on big hills and tall buildings in electro and is the #1 spot to get sniped in the game since thats where everyone camps and aims for after getting a good scoped rifle

just go to the firestation in electro, approaching from the south street since the main road gets a lot of traffic obviously, then go east to the church, then go east to the hospital, then east some more to an orange house that sometimes gets alright kit, then the school north of that, then west across the street to the bar and apartments, then north across the street to the supermarket and then leg it like a mad cunt after you get all the guns and medical supplies and food you need probably

timmy
09-25-2012, 08:49 PM
i like the lee enfield it's only a liability when you aggro

if you have a shit backpack and a shit rifle then the tough guys don't snipe you to take your stuff because they figure you don't have any

but yeah that is an important rule in the real life combat situation that is dayz

wrong - the worse their gear the farther i will hunt them down.

jon
09-27-2012, 05:21 AM
I GOT THE FUCKING FLASHLIGHT TO WORK

YES

that literally just saved my life someone was camping my position outside a deer stand they got Real Mad because i got to the two AK's in it first

now i can wait until 5-6am irl and sneak out of there 2-3am gametime

internut
09-27-2012, 05:22 AM
get a job

jon
09-27-2012, 05:25 AM
literally dont go near the north power plant at all because that is vulnerable to snipers from 360 degrees of treeline on big hills and tall buildings in electro and is the #1 spot to get sniped in the game since thats where everyone camps and aims for after getting a good scoped rifle

just go to the firestation in electro, approaching from the south street since the main road gets a lot of traffic obviously, then go east to the church, then go east to the hospital, then east some more to an orange house that sometimes gets alright kit, then the school north of that, then west across the street to the bar and apartments, then north across the street to the supermarket and then leg it like a mad cunt after you get all the guns and medical supplies and food you need probably

that makes sense, if i ever get back over there i'll use that

after dying in a field i respawned east of kamenka and got an AKM at the balota airstrip medical tents then some fucking faggot aggro'd zombies with his bicycle and was doing circles, using the zombies to find players, then when i had to shoot them cause they aggro'd on me he fucking got behind me and shot me

so new personal rule anyone who does not kill zombies they've aggro'd is a dead man, whether they answer on the radio or not

jon
09-27-2012, 05:25 AM
but i literally respawned in the exact same spot and this time hit up all the deer stands around kamenka/pavlovo/bor and found an AKS kobra so i'm doing alright now

jon
09-27-2012, 05:43 AM
http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Weapons

unfortunately they decided to balance them by class, you'll note the M4A1 makes only "moderate" noise whilst the CZ 550 with its similarly chambered .243 winchester makes "very high" noise because it is a "sniper rifle" for having a hunter's scope attached

jon
09-27-2012, 05:46 AM
the set/setting is also problematic; this is supposed to be a remote village in the eastern bloc or something like that but its littered with lee-enfields instead of shitty AK clones and other crap bolt action rifles you'll find on world.guns.ru

jon
09-27-2012, 05:53 AM
and i mean the place should be bathed in cheap rifles, it's ammo that should be scarce, and magazines should break after a few weeks because the game has no cleaning supplies

farms and gun shops ought to have reloading benches

and the game has "downed helicopters" which spawn randomly around the map and which contain all kinds of military goodies, but they don't have any spawns of crashed half ton trucks carrying ammunition, or cases/powder/primers

jon
09-27-2012, 05:53 AM
or, you know, food and water

rootbeer
09-27-2012, 10:04 AM
V-RTXdy6eIU&autoplay=1

rootbeer
09-27-2012, 11:50 AM
Dora the Explorer Z mod

jon
09-29-2012, 11:13 PM
this is dayz:

ride a bicycle 60 mph down a hill into a car
don't die

spend 15 minutes in the hills north of stary sobor with the thermal sight on the L85A2 in counter-sniper maneuvers against
a stationary hog

find the rocket launcher
it doesn't work

skrizach
09-30-2012, 12:04 PM
DayZ looks so cool! I really want it but I just bought bl2 and I don't really want to spend that much money on ARMA II and then the expansions.
I think I'm going to wait until the standalone version comes out to get it and hope it's just as good.

m0nde
10-01-2012, 01:38 AM
laughing at these people raging about rep

jon
10-01-2012, 07:10 AM
i ended up playing with some scottish kid i think they're all pretty raged in that country he was like a social version of ruby that came home drunk and wanted to shoot zombies at 4am

m0nde
10-01-2012, 09:06 AM
i wonder who the scottish kid who plays dayz is :/