PDA

View Full Version : >>>*~*~*~*<<< OFFICIAL WRLd OR WARCREFT MIST OF PANDA THREAD 2012 >>>*~*~*~*<<<

Howard Dean
09-25-2012, 04:45 PM
wvYXoyxLv64&autoplay=1

bVZNbmWnWHY&autoplay=1

wzm4q33bMxQ&autoplay=1

yCJFs1pMDpE&autoplay=1

http://s9.postimage.org/ftvvrczkd/asianwoman.jpg

I got it this morning and have played for about 4 hours. So far, so good. Right now I'm stuck in the Jade Forest on my 85 Warrior and because of the lag from everybody being there at once, it's been hard to quest there. I have leveled a Pandarian Monk to 12 though and being big into martial arts my whole life and growing up on Bruce Lee and Van Damme movies, I love this! In general WoW is not as good as it used too be but as far as the content goes, I absolutely love this game. LK was my favorite with Vanilla and BC tied for a close second. I hated Cataclysm! This is my new favorite now. Maybe things will change when I get to the end game content but the way things are now, I doubt it. I do hate the new talent system and I can't stand how boring my Warrior is now but once again that is WoW in general. This review is based 110% on the content I have experienced so far. Even though I have played since 06, I am a casual player so maybe this won't be for you harcore raiders, you'll have to go elsewhere for a review about that. I'm not going to lie, it is extremely bugged right now. Allot of people can't even quest right now because one of the Jade Forest ones is glitched and can't be completed. I got past it on my Warrior, but like I said I had log off him because the lag. I suspected this when they only put one 85 starting zone in. This is just like BC launch when Hellfire was the only starting zone for 60. That problem was mostly gone within a day, even for me and I was on Hellscream(full pop server at the time). I'll update this review in a few days when I hit 90 and once again when the next arena season starts. While I am a casual player, I am a long time player who has been around for every expansion from day one. While my review only gives my first few hours of experience I still hope it can help you decide. Basically to sum this review up, I can say that you are getting a great game IMHO but you will have some horrible lag and bugs for a while.

Edit...

ALSO PLEASE DON'T LISTEN TO THE TROLLS, I'M THE ONLY VERIFIED PURCHASER WITH THE ONLY REAL REVIEW SO FAR.

EVERYBODY ON WoW FORUMS IS CALLING THIS THE GREATEST EXPANSION AND EVEN SAYING IT'S BETTER THAN BURNING CRUSADE!

THIS REALLY IS SURPRISINGLY THE GREATEST EXPANSION TO DATE!!!

Edit...

Honestly, how are you going to give my review a thumbs down? Why do you even look at reviews on release day? It's not like I can tell you how all the raids are and everything. I did my best to give a good review on the content that is to be experienced on release day. I would appreciate a thumbs up. If you want a review about the full expansion on the first day it's out, go read beta reviews...

Edit...

Please stop bashing this game before you play it. I'm not a Blizzard fan boy and am very vocal against them on the forums because of their overpriced services but if you have ever enjoyed WoW, you will love this! To the people complaining about CRZ and new talent system, those are not MOP. They are going to be in the game weather you have upgraded to MOP, or not. My review is only about the content that unlocks with MOP. If 95% of the people on the official forums are saying this is better than Burning Crusade than that means a lot!

syncan aka ken post jr
09-25-2012, 04:51 PM
here you go howard dean don't say i never did anything for you.

http://i.imgur.com/xRqmG.png

Howard Dean
09-25-2012, 04:51 PM
I'm a lvl 22 PANDA MONK

Gentleman Doli
09-25-2012, 04:57 PM
Lol did u find clays blog or something

rootbeer
09-25-2012, 06:11 PM
god i hate yogscast they fucking suck at games

Gentleman Doli
09-25-2012, 06:26 PM
Yea me too... but most of oll bcause they disrespected Notch "the Grhttp://www.1up-island.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/1-27-12-MinecraftAfrikaans.jpgeat"est game design evrhttp://chzbronies.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-notch-is-now-cooler.jpger

lnopia the great
09-25-2012, 06:38 PM
:o