PDA

View Full Version : We're not limited to 100 posts a day

Lisa Claus
05-15-2014, 08:28 PM
The message says threads but it means posts. I can't post at all. This will dramatically affect stevey's posting style, and lets just say it's a good thing cag isn't here anymore because she would not care for that

Lisa Claus
05-15-2014, 08:29 PM
As usual stevey took it too far and ruined everyone's fun

herpreader
05-15-2014, 08:34 PM
as usual I took it too far because I definitely take things on the internet too far with my complete lack of care that's what I do I always really make sure to dig in deep and really focus on whats' going on and care a lot, that's me, and this wasjust like all theother times it required endless effot , this sit he msot effort thing I eve rdid and it required literally no effort lol wtf as usual I took it too farwtf omg

herpreader
05-15-2014, 08:34 PM
SEND ME A PIC OF YOUR BUTT PLEASE I LITERALLY CAN'T J/O ANYMORE I'M IN TOO MUCH PAIN BUT W/E

Lisa Claus
05-15-2014, 08:35 PM
you had firefox windows cascaded across 2 monitors stevey you sent me a screenshot of it

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 08:35 PM
That's not me on that account steve

herpreader
05-15-2014, 08:36 PM
oh I thoguth you were lisa wow marks you're the one saying I took it too far as usual wtf

herpreader
05-15-2014, 08:37 PM
ya I thought it was you lisa cuase marks should know by now taking things too far as usual requires having taking anything too far in the past evenonce, my care is no tthere, nor will it ever be, I'm taking it too far by posting at all,

Dirty Beatle
oh I thoguth you were lisa wow marks you're the one saying I took it too far as usual wtf

I believe that to be correct.

herpreader
I have already forgotten what it was I was doing here I remember talking to some stripper from california and then it'sall blank

herpreader
05-15-2014, 08:38 PM
god damn I want a snickers ice cream bar

Autistic Spectrum
05-15-2014, 08:38 PM
deso just killed the fourm a little more, hopefully more bad admin decicens will put the final nail into the coffin of ytmdn fourms enough is enough this fourmo sis terriblelamo

Lisa Claus
05-15-2014, 08:39 PM
ya I thought it was you lisa cuase marks should know by now taking things too far as usual requires having taking anything too far in the past evenonce, my care is no tthere, nor will it ever be, I'm taking it too far by posting at all,

:stare:

Lisa Claus
05-15-2014, 08:40 PM
desolation isn't even an admin last I knew

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 08:42 PM
desolation isn't even an admin last I knew
Yeah ok so this is Deso?

Can you unherp me please?

herpreader
look deso and teknorat took me off steam not just now but before, now ya see they did that because they failed my huge fag test, they are huge fags they proved it, sometimes you wanna believ esomeone isnt' a huge fag but guess what there's an austrian an da tranny that are both huge fags, we didn't want that to be how it is, but it is, and I'm sure one fo those huge fags is rsponsibel fro this

herpreader
I am pretty much positive jon and stompleb aren't respontible for this because they're still on mys team friends list

Autistic Spectrum
05-15-2014, 08:43 PM
deso's name is black now, so ruby is so inpet at everything he had to make deso admin to stop stevey and marks rep boosting

herpreader
ruby's been set to snooze for hours he has no idea any fo this is going on and I bet you anything he wouldn't of wanted me or marks to stop :)

Dirty Beatle
deso just killed the fourm a little more, hopefully more bad admin decicens will put the final nail into the coffin of ytmdn fourms enough is enough this fourmo sis terriblelamo

I have explained to ruby in every which way.

Dp, fix my name at our forum please.

herpreader
05-15-2014, 08:44 PM
if ruby took part of this I will never post on any of his forums ever again and I will herp him at fjs

Autistic Spectrum
05-15-2014, 08:44 PM
just delete the whole fourm nobody cares anymore it's time to move on , let's just delete fake ytmsnfw fourms and forget this ever happened

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 08:45 PM
I am pretty much positive jon and stompleb aren't respontible for this because they're still on mys team friends list
Jon was always willing to unherp me. The last time he did though he explained to me that he couldn't do it again because he didn't want to upset precious ruby. Jon is good guy, I like Jon but I don't like clay.

ruby and Deso can't SOS

herpreader
05-15-2014, 08:46 PM
if rubycalaber.net keeps going th way it's going I hoenstly won't ever visit thsi forum ever again because it really hasn't had a post worth reading ever which sucks but again look at the staff failing the huge fag test left and right

Autistic Spectrum
stomple b's an admin lamo this fourm is super sfucking bad, pls delete it

Dirty Beatle
just delete the whole fourm nobody cares anymore it's time to move on , let's just delete fake ytmsnfw fourms and forget this ever happened
Dp fix my name please

herpreader
05-15-2014, 08:47 PM
jon got in with the dota 2 rubynet admin crew early on, way back in the day, before they became what they are today..... jon.... jon never changed... but he couldn't get out.... his old friends were now nothing more than a never ending rapid fire dildo cum of pain and misery..... he knew he had to get away.... he would....... one day..................... FJS

Dirty Beatle
05-15-2014, 08:50 PM
jon got in with the dota 2 rubynet admin crew early on, way back in the day, before they became what they are today..... jon.... jon never changed... but he couldn't get out.... his old friends were now nothing more than a never ending rapid fire dildo cum of pain and misery..... he knew he had to get away.... he would....... one day..................... FJS
Jon is also hot.

herpreader
05-15-2014, 08:55 PM
jon, the only admin of rubynet that's ever gotten physical activity in their entire life

herpreader
05-15-2014, 08:55 PM
imagine if clay viisted ruby and had deep fried snickers...........................