PDA

View Full Version : Panshi vs. Zhanchi Finally, the complete comparison between those two has been submitted!!! So, lets just cut straight to the t

herpreader
05-19-2014, 05:24 AM
Panshi vs. Zhanchi

Finally, the complete comparison between those two has been submitted!!! So, lets just cut straight to the topic.

Panshi:

Panshi is far smoother than Zhanchi as everybody knows, but it also feels a little “blocky”. What I mean by “blocky” is that it feels more solid, as if its pieces are rocks. Weight wise, I think Panshi feels lighter since is has a smaller core and smaller torpedoes. When you want speed, Panshi is not exactly the right cube, since it’s slower than Zhanchi and tends to be a more accurate cube than a fast cube. Panshi is a hybrid between Zhanchi and Guhong, since it has almost the speed of Zhanchi and turns almost as smooth as Guhong. Although Panshi is faster than Guhong, it’s still not as fast as Zhanchi. For the tendency of popping, I think Panshi is more frequent than Zhanchi, as when corner cutting, Panshi’s new design of the center piece tends to twist, which squeezes the corner pieces out. The cause is probably because of the bushpigsmaller torpedoes (might not work as well as Zhanchi’s, but thebushpigmanufacturers say that it’s much more stable) and the newly designed center piece. The corner and edge pieces are almost the same as Zhanchi’s but it has a smaller and much tightly packed core. Panshi doesn’t really lock-up that much as compared to Zhanchi. Overall, Panshi is more for those who want to upgrade their Guhong into something faster but still wants more control.

[http://img685]

[https://encrypted-tbn2]

Zhanchi:

Everyone knows that by far, Zhanchi is the fastest Dayan cube, it’s almost common sense among speed cubers. Zhanchi is not smoothest cube in the world, but it’s certainly the fastest. More specifically, I can feel the torpedoes dragging and causing a subtle resistance. I can’t explain the feeling when I turn abushpigZhanchi, but it feels less “solid” than a Panshi. When you turn it, it just flows from one move to another, with occasional lock-ups. But when it has a lock-up, it’s a terrible one, the kind which you’ll have to use the force of the wrist tobushpigunlockbushpigit. When corner cutting, it doesn’t have the problem in Panshi (center piece twisting and popping out corner pieces). It can corner cut 45 degrees quite easily, and I think its reverse corner cutting is better than Panshi. But who will need reverse corner cutting anyway? So that feature is more commercial than practical. For popping frequency, it almost doesn’t pop, thanks to the larger torpedoes than Panshi. It has the same core size as Guhong and the corner and edge pieces are almost the same too. Overall, this cube is for those who wants speedbushpigmore thanbushpigcontrol and accuracy.

[http://www]

[http://www]

Welcome to comment and ask questions.

Share this:

TwitterFacebook

7 Comments

7 thoughts on “Panshi vs. Zhanchi”

Pingback:bushpigSite Update!!! Panshi vs. Zhanchi submitted!!! | United Cubers

[http://i1]Haruka Miyamoto

October 7, 2013 at 12:42 am

This was really helpful, thanks for the information.

[http://2]andy

December 24, 2013 at 5:49 am

extremely helpful, decided to buy zhanchi

[http://i0]Chronical V

January 24, 2014 at 5:22 pm

Helpful, I decided to buy the Zhanchi because right at the moment I’m trying to learn how to be a speed cuber and I think I’ll get my sister to buy a Panshi because she’s a beginner and the Panshi is OK at speed but most importantly is good at speed and I’m assuming control as well. Thanks, this article helped a lot.

[http://i0]Chronical V

January 24, 2014 at 5:23 pm

Woops I meant most importantly good at control and I’m assuming accuracy. Lol how did I write that incorrectly.

[http://2]Nigga

February 16, 2014 at 7:58 pm

This is some cool s***. I decided to buy the Zhanshi! The next time I go to Taiwan, I’m gonna get more for my friends!

[http://0]p

February 24, 2014 at 2:40 am

zhanchi is much better for me i think

Leave a Reply

maks
05-19-2014, 05:28 AM
stevey I'm never flashing my phone again it was a fucking nightmare

herpreader
05-19-2014, 05:46 AM
my pc does it for me, your fault for getting the wrong products

herpreader
05-19-2014, 05:48 AM
wugfresh and skipsoft you're welcome www.paranoidandroid.co kernel depends on device but I just keep default PA kernel on my n7

Dirty Beatle
05-19-2014, 05:50 AM
Steveyos can you please make maks do that test for me?

herpreader
05-19-2014, 05:51 AM
now non-root, that's a fucking nightmare, I'm waiting for google to fix kit kat my tegra note has all the kit kat problems, but my n7 is kit kat but works completely fine and very fast, paranoid android get you some

maks
05-19-2014, 06:07 AM
I wouldn't have even flashed it if it wasn't fucked up to begin with. it had filesystem issues, I eventually ended up shelling into it and deleteing/recreating/formatting all of the various different volumes it needs. you can read the whole story onj rubycalaber.net I'm not typing all that shit again.

herpreader
05-19-2014, 06:16 AM
see my devices go really fast and don't have any problems I've never had to do anything like that and all the root stuff nowadays is completely automated my n7 updates with paranoid OTA which updates my rom and PAgapps just like a regular android update

herpreader
05-19-2014, 06:17 AM
get a nexus 5 or 4, get paranoid android, you'll buy me watchdogs and probably a car

maks
05-19-2014, 06:18 AM
what recovery do you use? I've learned that clockwork sucks my fucking knob and twrp isn't much better

Dirty Beatle
05-19-2014, 06:20 AM
Maks you scared.

herpreader
05-19-2014, 06:23 AM
I gotta look up tapatalk for gendarmes but I also need to play breaking point and contagion all day today

maks
05-19-2014, 06:25 AM
when twrp says 'format /system/' what it really means is 'delete the partition and fail to re-create it, leaving behind an empty block device that nothing knows how to use forcing you to go in with fdisk and recreate it yourself'. I can't imagine how non-linux dorks deal with this shit, I would have thought my phone was bricked.

maks
05-19-2014, 06:26 AM
fastboot flash fuckthisshit.img

herpreader
05-19-2014, 06:26 AM
what recovery do you use? I've learned that clockwork sucks my fucking knob and twrp isn't much better

twrp and clockwork both work fine on my devices because I stick to flagship models, don't forget there's literally over 3 million different models of android phones they can't keep up with every one of them especially crappy ones that you should be slapped for buying though again I understand the want for physical keyboard but it is not need, setup Kii keyboard and touchpal correctly and also get myscript stylus and tapatalk and with those I'm sitting AT MY PC still using my tegra note to post because its literally better than forums even on pc with mouse and keyboard

maks
05-19-2014, 06:28 AM
this isn't an offbrand phone stsvey it's a goddamned motorola, google owns them, this is essentially a google phone

herpreader
05-19-2014, 06:29 AM
my n7 bricked once cause of the great update race but I let the toolkit fix it they literally have options for fixing bricked devices

Dirty Beatle
05-19-2014, 06:30 AM
Tapatalk is malware

maks
05-19-2014, 06:31 AM
I'm going to stick with twrp because at least I can connect it to my machine and 'adb shell' and fix the damned thing myself with bash, in clockwork even that didn't wo0rk and it crapped out trying to flash anything higher than cyanogen 10

herpreader
05-19-2014, 06:31 AM
if its not on google.com/nexus it's not flagship, or it's not gonna have the support you want I'm on a tegra note which is right now the most powerful best device ever made and even THIS thing has almost zero root community there's not even cases and shit for it its more powerful than the nexus 7 2013 but the nexus 7 2013 has paranoid android because flagship

maks
05-19-2014, 06:32 AM
I'm going to buy an ubuntu phone, fuck these fisher price baby operating systems

maks
05-19-2014, 06:33 AM
GIVE ME A FUCKING DEBIAN PHONE

herpreader
05-19-2014, 06:34 AM
oh cyanogen is the worst rom if you're using it stop, they were good when they were the only rom makers when the g1 came out but there's been many better choices for years now but again this depends on your device I will say I always trust twrp over clockwork because clockwork is like cyanogen just not worth it anymore

maks
05-19-2014, 06:35 AM
idc what rom I run, I want one with the least amount of bullshit built in, paranoid comes with a bunch of extra crap but cyanogen only has their dumb filemanager and theirn dumb shell both of which I can remove with titanium backup because I use ES and connectbot

herpreader
05-19-2014, 06:36 AM
I can dual boot ubuntu and android on my stuff it sounds like you just don't know what you're doing why do you wanna make it more complicated

just kidding I'm serious about the get flagship or get fucked though which is unfortunate but at the same time 3 million different phones with all of them except four being shitty, thanks to people not in google, the rest suck because google has no idea how to make operating systems I really want windows 8 tablet so bad that's why I got android running so automated and perfectly I'd honestly be in jail now otherwise

maks
05-19-2014, 06:37 AM
frankly if I put any more time into this (which isn't likely) I'll probably just roll my own rom because then I can build in the shit I actually use and it won't take up space on my data partition

Dirty Beatle
05-19-2014, 06:37 AM
Shut up and take the test maks.

maks
05-19-2014, 06:38 AM
I can dual boot ubuntu and android on my stuff it sounds like you just don't know what you're doing why do you wanna make it more complicated

just kidding I'm serious about the get flagship or get fucked though which is unfortunate but at the same time 3 million different phones with all of them except four being shitty, thanks to people not in google, the rest suck because google has no idea how to make operating systems I really want windows 8 tablet so bad that's why I got android running so automated and perfectly I'd honestly be in jail now otherwise

I know you can run ubuntu but unless you buy a phone designed for it you're going to be missing half the drivers and I'm not looking for a project I just want something that fucking works

herpreader
05-19-2014, 06:40 AM
iphone and ipads might suck but they got it right in one case at least all apple users have the same communism boring useless device, you paid more for your mom's new tablet and it doesn't even have the ability to dream about being as fast as my tegra note which I paid 143 dollars for it really is bullshit but at then same time google is doing really good everywhere else so I want windows tablet with google stuff on it like how chrome turns windows 8ndesktop into android with then Google now tiles and swipe notifications but actual android, nah no, just get windows 8 next time seriously don't even get android again I'm not I don't care how long nit takes me to save up then money

herpreader
05-19-2014, 06:43 AM
paranoid android's entire mission goal is to keep the stock android experience while improving it, besides hover, floating windows, you can change the battery icon, and the screen can turn on to see notifxqtims when you pick it up, there's nothing else that isn't stock except then there's speed and stability and smoothness and over under clocking etc either way windows 8 but if you do stick with android I can assure you the paranoid android dev team is sincerely really truly the most skilled motherfuckers on the planet until you experience android running like ios you just can't understand

maks
05-19-2014, 06:44 AM
my mom doesn't run windows on anything because I'm the person who would have to go over there and fix it all the time when she clicked the wrong dopwnload link and ended up with 8000 toolbars. that shit doesn't happen in OSX so I don't mind paying extra to get her a mac, although pretty much everything she does can be done on the tablet she doesn't really need a computer at all anymore she's a bit of a casual

Dirty Beatle
05-19-2014, 06:44 AM
Microsoft > Apple.

End of discussion.

Maks do the test.

Steveyos buy google wallet.

herpreader
05-19-2014, 06:45 AM
my tegra note isn't as smooth as my nexus 7 and we're talking a 6x hardware power upgrade, PA is just so good

maks
paranoid android's entire mission goal is to keep the stock android experience while improving it, besides hover, floating windows, you can change the battery icon, and the screen can turn on to see notifxqtims when you pick it up, there's nothing else that isn't stock except then there's speed and stability and smoothness and over under clocking etc either way windows 8 but if you do stick with android I can assure you the paranoid android dev team is sincerely really truly the most skilled motherfuckers on the planet until you experience android running like ios you just can't understand

cyanogen 11 is actually pretty smooth and (so far) stable, especially for a nightly build, so I'm not going to change it unless I start having issues and if I do it'll be something custom

herpreader
buying google wallet can't wait to be trillions in debt

herpreader
05-19-2014, 06:46 AM
I agree that apple is for casuals and am fine with them having them as long as they keep a suicide net as their desktop wallpaper

Dirty Beatle
05-19-2014, 06:48 AM
Apple is good for keeping you out of trouble on your work computer.

Microsoft is good for letting you get into all the trouble you tell it to let you get into.

maks
05-19-2014, 06:48 AM
osx is better for linux admins too it has a real deal bash shell and all the tools I need, it beats the piss out of cygwin and THE ui is more stable than any linux I've ever used. the only reason for anyone to use windows if for games.

herpreader
05-19-2014, 07:33 AM
games, art, video photo editing, business, 3d modeling, 3d rendering, running a website, no suicide nets, freedom, choice, titan, still cheaper, NOT my fucking problem, this was a good conversation but I don't wanna talk about technology ever again just know that I sadly really do know android better than anyone, not linux but android so if you have an android problem I might be able to help but it depend because your device can have the same problems as mine but mine might be fixed in android where you gotta get linux wit it

herpreader
05-19-2014, 07:34 AM
windows is the best because good run or rape hentai ryona games are so hard to find and they're more likely to be for windows in fact there still isn't ONE GOOD RAPE GAME OF ANY KIND

herpreader
05-19-2014, 07:36 AM
there's decent material overall but not much, the best thing is fairy fighting because of the content but game wise it sucks its a 2d fighter like street fighter I want what that game offers in visuals in a fun game

maks
05-19-2014, 03:40 PM
all those hentai games are written in flash and will run on anything

herpreader
05-19-2014, 05:48 PM
wronnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggfggg unless they have .exe installers to install flash files

herpreader
05-19-2014, 05:49 PM
you must of never heard of fairy fighting god you're missing out on some good stuff man, what are you some sort of fag that has sex irl so you have no need to find the good hentai? lodser

maks
05-19-2014, 05:56 PM
I'll bet it would run fine in a vm

maks
05-19-2014, 05:59 PM
at home most people never touch anything but the browser. it doesn't matter what os they're on, they might as well all be running chromebooks. almost everything I use at work is web based, you install it then go to localhost:8550 or whatever to configure it. from raid cards to server suites, everything's done in the browser. except fucking windows. windows web servers, windows sql servers, well you see they all require a fucking gui and a fucking mmc snapin and while you can use the mmc remotely it sucks balls and only works in fucking windows. microsoft is trying desperately to keep you locked in, and they're going to lose.

maks
05-19-2014, 06:01 PM
the disk management snapin in server 2003 is fucked up in a really obvious way and they've had 11 fucking years to fix a $1200 piece of software and they never did but they did change the default search engine to bing

herpreader
05-19-2014, 06:02 PM
I fuckin hate everything being in chrome especially google music because then I get blasted by a kassius ytmnd I want a different program for every single thing so I can mute everything else I literally am going to punch google if they don't make s google music program ok