PDA

View Full Version : let's start making everyone feel like huge tools ITT

Plug Drugs
05-21-2014, 12:31 AM
okay this will never be a finished project, its something that will always need to be continuously added to

if you think you have a "gluten allergy", you're a fuckin idiot
if you think that you are overweight due to hypothyroidism, you're a total freakin retard
if you drive any of the following, you're a scumbag: hummer; SUV; pickup truck that you never use for hauling anything; any car you paid more than $20,000 for;
if you own any of the following, you're a massive douchebag: apple anything; dell anything; first act guitar; any hip-hop album; blu-ray DVD player and/or blu-ray DVDs; any 'guitar hero' or 'rock band' video games or associated paraphernalia; any "Call of Duty" video games past call of duty 4
if you smoke weed youre a dipshit
if you take tylenol youre a dipshit
if you think drinking different beers or wines for 'taste' is a legitimate thing, you're kind of a tool. It has alcohol in it; if it didn't get you drunk, people wouldn't drink it
if you use the word 'tool', you're a tool
bababababababababababababapapapapapapapapa

herpreader
05-21-2014, 12:48 AM
if you read the op,

herpreader
youuuuuu might be a redneck!

herpreader
and if you wrote the op, you're not smarter than a fifth grader

Plug Drugs
05-21-2014, 12:51 AM
that's not what i was going for but i guess it wound up that way kind of sorta

Plug Drugs
05-21-2014, 12:52 AM
this is meant to be a serious list of things that qualify you as a dickhead

herpreader
05-21-2014, 12:53 AM
oh in that case knowing who nethzce is and falling in love with lisa

herpreader
05-21-2014, 12:53 AM
lol sorry I gotta go to sleep !

Plug Drugs
05-21-2014, 01:11 AM
oh in that case knowing who nethzce is and falling in love with lisa
immediately before the age of massive advancement in physics, chemistry, and the industrial world in general, "Nietzsche" was considered one of the world's greatest thinkers - by many. And a lot of Nietzsche could be considered, at heart, an extension of the works of Arthur Schopenhauer - whom men like Carl Jung and Albert Einstein have cited as a large source of inspiration.

Pretty much every iconoclastic genius of the 20th century can have their philosophical lineage traced back to Nietzsche & Schopenhauer, who have been my two favorites.
If you haven't taken speed and read Nietzsche's "Genealogy of Morals" or Schopenhauer's "Basis of Morality" in one sitting, you're missing out on something.

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
05-21-2014, 01:20 AM
:raged: fuckin assholes with their tylenols and blurays

Plug Drugs
05-21-2014, 01:26 AM
honestly if you think bluray or HD or whatever is superior to fuckin anything else you're fooling yourself;
in many ways, higher quality formats make movies look cheesier because you start to notice things like "oh, they've clearly got coloured lighting behind them" or "wow all those props are cheesy as shit" and you realize it's just a set and takes you out of the movie

Old VHS tapes are the best, because in lower quality, it's like your brain fills in the blank more with its own imagination

Plug Drugs
05-21-2014, 01:29 AM
like, rewatch Raiders of the Lost Ark or Temple of Doom in high def; it's almost unwatchable how much awareness of the set breaks the fourth wall

lnopia the great
05-21-2014, 05:44 AM
yeah i remember watching super troopers in hd and it nearly ruined it

lnopia the great
05-21-2014, 05:57 AM
http://intentious.com/2012/12/11/the-soap-opera-effect-why-movies-look-bad-in-hd-smart-lcd-tvs/

herpreader
05-21-2014, 06:23 AM
I know one thing's for sure this better not happen to South Park !

herpreader
05-21-2014, 06:24 AM
movies are for fags btw so netchze wouldn't care he'd say movies are for fags and then he'd go play irl with me

herpreader
05-21-2014, 06:25 AM
the last thing I watched that was the length of a movie was richard pryor live on the sunset strip now that is a man smart people listen to, netxhe isn't funny

asux
05-21-2014, 06:42 AM
honestly if you think bluray or HD or whatever is superior to fuckin anything else you're fooling yourself;
in many ways, higher quality formats make movies look cheesier because you start to notice things like "oh, they've clearly got coloured lighting behind them" or "wow all those props are cheesy as shit" and you realize it's just a set and takes you out of the movie

Old VHS tapes are the best, because in lower quality, it's like your brain fills in the blank more with its own imagination

yer beta tape no 1