PDA

View Full Version : Um no Debbie I have not ever even gone your Facebook, could you AND Sherman get a life? Thanks.

Pages : [1] 2

Dirty Beatle
05-22-2014, 08:41 PM
just so you know I did not pursue Sherman, he started talking to me, in the beginning he tried to make conversation with me and I kind of ignored him and then when I found out he had a gf I told him he shouldn't be trying to talk to me because I'm not that type of lady. So when you say things like I'm a piece of shit, well maybe you should get your fucking story right and when you try to talk shit about my kids, it's makes you a low life piece of shit. He told me you two broke up when he left Australia. He also sent me a couple gifts when he was over there and I told him that he shouldn't have done that either. Another thing, I NEVER told Sherman I wanted to have his baby and get married that was him saying things like that. I'm 32,just got divorced about 2 years ago, and already have 4 kids, my youngest is almost 8, why the fuck would I want more? If you have anything to say to me, about me, or my children you can just facebook message me. Seeing how you've already been through my facebook and went through my pictures and copied them......you know how to get a hold of me.....feel free

Autistic Spectrum
05-22-2014, 08:42 PM
paging cag, cag your needed in lisa,debbie and shermans real life facebook drama thread, cag posts are needed, cag pls come to this thread, cag, are u there, cag,,, CAG QUICK COME HERE

Autistic Spectrum
05-22-2014, 08:43 PM
I'm not that type of lady.

Autistic Spectrum
05-22-2014, 08:43 PM
I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.

Autistic Spectrum
05-22-2014, 08:44 PM
first lisa, and now mrs hyde, i hope rootbeer fucks OB next,,

Dirty Beatle
05-22-2014, 08:44 PM
I don't even go on Facebook what the fuck are these fat losers on about?

Autistic Spectrum
05-22-2014, 08:48 PM
I'm not that type of lady. :lipstick:

Autistic Spectrum
05-22-2014, 08:48 PM
lisa tell her the only way you will talk to her is here at rubynet

Dirty Beatle
05-22-2014, 08:49 PM
Lol

I got to go to the chemist.

Dirty Beatle
05-22-2014, 08:50 PM
lisa tell her the only way you will talk to her is here at rubynet

It IS the only way I talk to her.

Autistic Spectrum
05-22-2014, 08:50 PM
i can work this out for you guys no problem, i'm a fucking pro
http://www.drphilimpersonator.com/downloads/DrPhilA.JPG

Autistic Spectrum
05-22-2014, 08:51 PM
It IS the only way I talk to her.

wait how did she send you that message did she sign up here :hyper: CAG I SWAER TO GOD U NEED TO GET ITT, OMFG

Autistic Spectrum
05-22-2014, 08:51 PM
oh wait she fucking used rootys account, ugh

Autistic Spectrum
05-22-2014, 08:53 PM
she needs to make an account , with a cool name like swamp witch, or have u seen my babies daddy, or maybe fiona, then she could have a cute sherk avatar cause she is a ham beast or w/e but u know play it off like she's not white trash fat lady with 20 kids by 20 different dads and is just using some minecraft playing neckbeard for his parents money

Autistic Spectrum
05-22-2014, 08:54 PM
she needs to make an account , with a cool name like swamp witch, or have u seen my babies daddy, or maybe fiona, then she could have a cute sherk avatar cause she is a ham beast or w/e but u know play it off like she's not white trash fat lady with 20 kids by 20 different dads and is just using some minecraft playing neckbeard for his parents money

cag if u don't get in here i will keep making these mean posts and will keep stealing your fuckng glory

Autistic Spectrum
05-22-2014, 09:01 PM
He told me you two broke up when he left Australia.

lol u kicked him out and he begged you take him back when he got home via pm's i read and posted those pm's from the lisa's babysitter account i let you have cause u where herped lisa

He also sent me a couple gifts when he was over there and I told him that he shouldn't have done that either.
:rofl: must have had a sale for bulk ipads and mufflers, jesus chirst what is wrong with you rootbeer

Autistic Spectrum
05-22-2014, 09:07 PM
Another thing, I NEVER told Sherman I wanted to have his baby and get married that was him saying things like that.

there seems to be a pattern, hmm wonder what it could be,

timmy
05-22-2014, 09:14 PM
why does rootbeer still post here is the real question

cag
05-22-2014, 09:15 PM
Hahahahaha

Autistic Spectrum
05-22-2014, 09:15 PM
i swear to god rootbeers mom could sign up and be like SHERMAN I SEE THE FILITH YOU ARE POSTING ONLINE, I WANT YOU TO STOP THIS AND COME UP FROM THE BASEMENT FOR DINNER, AND LEAVE THIS VILE PLACE , he would come back a couple hours later like nothing happend, he has no shame,

cag
05-22-2014, 09:18 PM
Ive held off from messaging debbie but looks like shes giving a green light to cybrr stalk. Omg im gonna cummmmmmm

steveyos YOLO
05-22-2014, 09:21 PM
why does rootbeer still post here is the real question

Would you rather spend your time posting here or spend it with some moose and her 4 offspring?

Autistic Spectrum
05-22-2014, 09:25 PM
this whole thing can't get any gayer, and worse, i mean can it, i have thought this before, like yep this is as gay as the rootbeer and lisa thing can ever get, then whamo, it get's even gayer,

Autistic Spectrum
05-22-2014, 09:28 PM
I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.I'm not that type of lady.

herpreader
05-22-2014, 09:37 PM
I just took the seidio armor case off my nexus 7 which I'm draining the battery on to cycle it and my tegra note is charging right now.

herpreader
05-22-2014, 09:39 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/23/qu3a5e3u.jpg

herpreader
05-22-2014, 09:43 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/23/he6a3y6y.jpg

Dirty Beatle
05-22-2014, 09:43 PM
wait how did she send you that message did she sign up here :hyper: CAG I SWAER TO GOD U NEED TO GET ITT, OMFG
She used rootbeer's account and pmed me, I just got this today =\

Autistic Spectrum
05-22-2014, 09:44 PM
nice minnie mouse sleeping bag you got there stevey

Autistic Spectrum
05-22-2014, 09:51 PM
She used rootbeer's account and pmed me, I just got this today =\

she needs to post here, she needs to stand up to this slander, before it goes 2 far, she's not that type lady, LADY NOPE NOT THAT YPE,E FO LADI

Dirty Beatle
05-22-2014, 10:00 PM
lol

Autistic Spectrum
05-22-2014, 10:05 PM
did you message her back lisa, or did you take it s8 to this thread, where me and cag could protect you from mean lady debbie

Dirty Beatle
05-22-2014, 10:07 PM
did you message her back lisa, or did you take it s8 to this thread, where me and cag could protect you from mean lady debbie
Just posted it here. lol

timmy
05-22-2014, 10:13 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/23/he6a3y6y.jpg

why is there a mini mouse thing next to your head, why do you look like a terrorist

timmy
05-22-2014, 10:13 PM
stevey please dont call jihad on me

herpreader
05-22-2014, 10:22 PM
nice minnie mouse sleeping bag you got there stevey

tent, tunnel, ball pit

herpreader
05-22-2014, 10:23 PM
my beard only takes a couple days to grow in I am never gonna bother shaving

lnopia the great
05-22-2014, 10:36 PM
i dont think rootbeer has the brain power to conceptualize shame

lnopia the great
05-22-2014, 10:36 PM
he is a full grown adult retard

cag
05-22-2014, 11:09 PM
Fucking rootbeer lol hes Just so dumb rooty why you expose your innocent girlfriend to these people you dumb naive fuck

timmy
05-22-2014, 11:12 PM
Why does he stoll post here. He got a girl with FOUR kids to anutha man preggers.. Stupid fuck

timmy
05-22-2014, 11:12 PM
Betamale

timmy
05-22-2014, 11:13 PM
Makes pluggy look good

steveyos YOLO
05-22-2014, 11:17 PM
Why does he stoll post here. He got a girl with FOUR kids to anutha man preggers.. Stupid fuck

Why are all these hot bitches letting him fuck them is a better question

Dirty Beatle
05-22-2014, 11:17 PM
Makes pluggy look goodit does.

But like he gave her his account and she pm'd me... what is this? Why? Why are these people fat and retarded and what do they want?

steveyos YOLO
05-22-2014, 11:24 PM
Maybe you and his new girl can meet at the tip

herpreader
05-22-2014, 11:36 PM
Maybe you and his new girl and plug drugs can meet at the tip

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
05-22-2014, 11:38 PM
once i broke the news rooty got debbie pregnant i didn't think he could stoop so low to start a fight between lisa and debbie. it looks like root tries to brainwash debra into thinking he only wanted her etc... (can't believe she's 32 roots is like 22 gj ruining your life) but at the same time debra talks shit about him saying he wanted kids and marriage (to some slag with 4 kids).

damn roots you tried to fit in on the internet now you're taking it so far to fuck up your real life and online posting persona...sad man

timmy
05-22-2014, 11:47 PM
fag above me

cag
05-23-2014, 01:35 AM
Fucking tim. How dare you trick me today. Ive been so confused omg

timmy
05-23-2014, 02:52 AM
Fucking tim. How dare you trick me today. Ive been so confused omg
What comes around goes around

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 04:54 AM
just look at the rep cag, tim can't hide his rep, iet's just too big,

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 04:54 AM
just look at the rep cag, tim can't hide his rep, it's just too big,

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 04:56 AM
the battle scars from many rep wars with codey

cag
05-23-2014, 08:28 PM
Lmao sherman, so Fucking dumb to show your future wife rubynet lmao

cag
05-23-2014, 08:29 PM
And fuck u tim. Deceitful little shit

steveyos YOLO
05-23-2014, 09:07 PM
I bet rooty brags to all those kids about how much rep he once had here

cag
05-23-2014, 09:58 PM
This is pretty funny lmao not surprising that rooty would do such a dumb thing.

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 10:05 PM
Makes pluggy look good

you're living with your parents dude my parents are bigger children than i am and ran off to do the stupid shit you'd expect 40 year olds who havent grown up yet to do (like blow 300 grand on fast cars and meth, or move to florida with a lover they met on facebook); meanwhile, i'm left with virtually no support besides what other family members are willing to give me. Hence, i'm a guest at my grandparents house. And believe me, I'm a fucking guest; I'm made to feel uncomfortable at every opportunity.

You can go fuck yourself you little shit; you do not know my situation at all, and as far as I can tell, you have just as much of a reason to be in the crosshairs as I do when it comes to having no excuse for being a massive fucking loser

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 10:05 PM
I bet rooty brags to all those kids about how much rep he once had here

you see kids, clay loves codey and all i have is a broken penis and my rep was stolen from me while rep boosters run around the magical land of ruby net with all my rep, i am the most popular well liked person there so i there fore should have the most rep,tegera note

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 10:06 PM
you're living with your parents dude my parents are bigger children than i am and ran off to do the stupid shit you'd expect 40 year olds who havent grown up yet to do (like blow 300 grand on fast cars and meth, or move to florida with a lover they met on facebook); meanwhile, i'm left with virtually no support besides what other family members are willing to give me. Hence, i'm a guest at my grandparents house. And believe me, I'm a fucking guest; I'm made to feel uncomfortable at every opportunity.

You can go fuck yourself you little shit; you do not know my situation at all, and as far as I can tell, you have just as much of a reason to be in the crosshairs as I do when it comes to having no excuse for being a massive fucking loser

your parents sound way cooler than you, why do they have such a gay son

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 10:09 PM
yeah blowing 10 grand a night at the casino with inheritance money while strung out on meth when you have 3 kids from two different mothers living in fucking shitholes is really fucking cool

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 10:10 PM
it sounds like they take life by the horns and awnser to no one,

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 10:11 PM
yeah blowing 10 grand a night at the casino with inheritance money while strung out on meth when you have 3 kids from two different mothers living in fucking shitholes is really fucking cool

lamo you are rootbeers future child

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 10:12 PM
then plug drugs dad spent all his ineratance money on ipads for sluts

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 10:14 PM
inheritance money is the same as welfare you didn't earn it so it doesn't count

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 10:17 PM
why are you mocking me right now? this isn't a cute issue, this is your fucking country being destroyed by fucking idiots, we're going to be pissing on your front lawn next

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 10:18 PM
i have a bunch of guns iw ill sjust shoot you, for every problem this country has there is a soultion and that soultion is guns,

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 10:19 PM
save us dp SAVE ME

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 10:20 PM
get guns, shoot your crack head mom and dad, cag did it, and look at her now she's a very succuesfull erotic dancer

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 10:20 PM
WE WANT METH AND BITCHES, GIMME GIMME GIMME
http://bitovi.com/images/zombie-apocolypse/zombies.png

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 10:23 PM
plug drugs you are on a bunch of drugs your acutal screen name has the word drugs in it, u are made of drugs, you shove them up your ass to get high,you steal drugs from your grandma's medicane cabient, and yet you are looking down on your parents for enjoying the same things you do, seems like a double standard my friend

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 10:25 PM
some people can't handle stimulants

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 10:27 PM
have you ever got high with your parents

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 10:35 PM
Ten Years After Decriminalization, Drug Abuse Down by Half in Portugal
Drug warriors often contend that drug use would skyrocket if we were to legalize or decriminalize drugs in the United States. Fortunately, we have a real-world example of the actual effects of ending the violent, expensive War on Drugs and replacing it with a system of treatment for problem users and addicts.

Ten years ago, Portugal decriminalized all drugs. One decade after this unprecedented experiment, drug abuse is down by half:

Health experts in Portugal said Friday that Portugal’s decision 10 years ago to decriminalise drug use and treat addicts rather than punishing them is an experiment that has worked.

“There is no doubt that the phenomenon of addiction is in decline in Portugal,” said Joao Goulao, President of the Institute of Drugs and Drugs Addiction, a press conference to mark the 10th anniversary of the law.

The number of addicts considered “problematic” — those who repeatedly use “hard” drugs and intravenous users — had fallen by half since the early 1990s, when the figure was estimated at around 100,000 people, Goulao said.

Other factors had also played their part however, Goulao, a medical doctor added.

“This development can not only be attributed to decriminalisation but to a confluence of treatment and risk reduction policies.”

cag
05-23-2014, 10:36 PM
Hi rootbeer lmao im gonna be a dad im an alpha male blah blah blah u fucking liar lol

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 10:36 PM
Watch this video, watch all of it.

0XUWnxc6-GA

cag
05-23-2014, 10:37 PM
I can see you lurking lol

cag
05-23-2014, 10:37 PM
Come on rooty post with your pal cag

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 10:40 PM
There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 0 guests)
Autistic Spectrum, Plug Drugs, rootbeer

that's not rootbeer lurkings its not that kind of lady lurking, she is compling these posts, and writing another long pm to each and every person in this thread, all of you slanderous dogs will pay for this,

cag
05-23-2014, 10:41 PM
And wow pluggy is getting very emotional on thr subject of his father

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 10:42 PM
lol where you in the tinychat that one time where i worked out all his daddy issues with him it was very heart warming

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 10:43 PM
basically his dad loves his new childern that he had with his second wif alot more than plug drugs and why wouldn't he, i bet his new kids have way better taste in music

cag
05-23-2014, 10:46 PM
Sherman was really mean to the poor debbie on Facebook when he was ranting that criminalizing steriods makes us unchristian and anti american.. he insulted her intelligence in front of his Facebook pals and deleted her comments. She shouldn't be with someone who doesnt respect her, the poor dear

cag
05-23-2014, 10:48 PM
Oh yeah saw you make pluggy get on exercise bike

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 10:48 PM
she prob should not be with someone who begs there ex girlfriends to get back together with them while they are living with them, but to each it's own i always say, jesus chirst was married and still enjoyed sterioids and a little action on the side, so it's finie its in the bbible

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 10:49 PM
Oh yeah saw you make pluggy get on exercise bike

that was a different day i think that was when plug drugs tried to kill himself because lisa was falling in love with reno and garfiled in tinychat and he just realized that he wasted 6 months of his life pouring his heart out to her over skype for 12 hours a day

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 10:50 PM
blah blah blah go fuck yourselves

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 10:50 PM
that never happened blah blah blah remember that one time you blew your dog on cam dp

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 10:51 PM
your dad likes me better than he likes you plug drugs, we are going to get ice cream tommrow,, he's gonna let me get whatever flavor i want!

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 10:52 PM
that never happened blah blah blah remember that one time you blew your dog on cam dp

plug drugs it did happen the cops did show up at your house , we saved your life

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 10:53 PM
you would nto even be alive to post godsmack autoplays if it was not for the bravey of marks98

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 10:57 PM
is this what you guys do you make up bullshit then rub each others buttcheeks well ive got news for you, im not so easy, im a cum geyser, im blowing jizz all over myself and not washing my hands and then we go out and commute with you, how are you even going to respond to that? you can't, you just cant do it

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 10:59 PM
everyone does it everything is covered in semen

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:00 PM
i'm gonna fucking your grandma, while your jizzing on her blue hair with your cum gyser

Lisa Claus
05-23-2014, 11:01 PM
plug drugs tried to kill himself like 6 times I think, he tried to kill himself on tinychat he trieed to kill himself on snapchat he would have tried to kill himself on twitter but he's not capable of saying anything in less than 140 characters

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 11:02 PM
cag every day youre flirting and chatting with a guy who convinces himself he has health problems as an excuse to stay on disability; an unemployed IT guy; a walgreens pharmacy employee; and someone who's central preoccupation is making 5 topics a day making fun of a crazy australian woman

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:03 PM
Mj9Y5zqHNwA&autoplay=1

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:04 PM
who's central preoccupation is making 5 topics a day making fun of a crazy australian woman

umm plyug drugs i made a few topics today pretanting to the deep dicking i am gonna give your grandma

Lisa Claus
05-23-2014, 11:05 PM
I'll bet plug drugs wears a papa roach t-shirt and bitches that they got too commercial after their first album and spends an hour explaining how and why

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 11:06 PM
the worst part is i have to with-hold my best insults because they are too hurtful even by my standards

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:08 PM
oh pls no plug drugs your razor sharp wit is 2 mcuh 4 me,, just hold back ur sick burns they cut 2 close 2 the bone, :rofl:

Lisa Claus
05-23-2014, 11:09 PM
plug drugs tapes evanescence videos off of MTV 2

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:10 PM
plug drugs is off the fucking chain tonight,totally outta control,

Lisa Claus
05-23-2014, 11:12 PM
the other night plug drugs grandma let him stay up past 11 to watch insane clown possee on pay per view but she wouldn't let him wear the makeup

cag
05-23-2014, 11:12 PM
cag every day youre flirting and chatting with a guy who convinces himself he has health problems as an excuse to stay on disability; an unemployed IT guy; a walgreens pharmacy employee; and someone who's central preoccupation is making 5 topics a day making fun of a crazy australian woman
Not a single one of them squirted heroine up their ass

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:13 PM
i bet he spilled hot taco bell sauce all over his shirt and not mild,,,

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:14 PM
cag's preoccupation with rootbeer > my preoccupation with the fact that lisa is an acutal person

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:14 PM
really hurt my fellings plug drugs, mine and lisa's relationship is a very senstive subject for me

cag
05-23-2014, 11:15 PM
Pluggy you need to stop taking metj for real lmao u r on the verge of a really bad meltdown,

Lisa Claus
05-23-2014, 11:15 PM
plug drugs comes from a long line of people with shitty taste in music his dad was in the kiss army

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 11:18 PM
DP spends more time posting here than with his family in order to escape them; the reason he doesnt spend time with them is because he secretly regrets starting the family but, financially, has no other options

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 11:18 PM
welcome to hell buddy, if you didn't already know where you were yet

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 11:20 PM
hurtful, right? beneficial to no-one. Maybe I should keep my mouth shut and you can go back to picking on rape victims?

Lisa Claus
05-23-2014, 11:21 PM
plug drugs maybe you're not in a position to criticize anyone's situation you're a fat lonely unemployed drug addict who lives with his grandparents and listens to godsmack

Lisa Claus
05-23-2014, 11:22 PM
there's a lot of losers on this forum but most of them aren't on hard drugs that's a whole extra level of shittiness

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:23 PM
ya its midnight everyone's alseep and i work infront of a coumpter all day lmao plug drugs u try so hard

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:24 PM
WELCOME TO HELL BUDDY YOU HAVE A FAMILY AND A JOB AND BILLS AND WASTE TIME WHILE ON THE COMUTER MUCHWHAHAHA

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 11:25 PM
plug drugs maybe you're not in a position to criticize anyone's situation you're a fat lonely unemployed drug addict who lives with his grandparents and listens to godsmack

this has been spewed out a thousand times now and literally has no weight on my conscience; insults towards the lot of you are fresh for the giving though

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:26 PM
plug drugs you are a mentally ill trash baby, that has spent time in an acutal mental hospital and will never be any sort of a productvie memeber of society who has the worst taste in everything from video games to music and will most likely die alone in a pool of your own vomit before you are 40

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:27 PM
lol make fun of everyone for holding down jobs, FUCKING IT WORKERS AND PHARMAMCY STUDENTS ROT IN HELL

Plug Drugs
DP with a spreadsheet we could verify that you, in fact, spend most of your waking hours at this forum, doing nothing more than insulting those in less-fortunate positions than yourself

Autistic Spectrum
YOU ALL HAVE FAMILYS THAT LOVE YOU SUCK ON THAT

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:28 PM
hahaha i post alot is that all you got, i made like 300 posts about how i am going to fuck your grandma in the last hour u got me plug drugs u found my acchielles heal

Lisa Claus
05-23-2014, 11:29 PM
this has been spewed out a thousand times now and literally has no weight on my conscience; insults towards the lot of you are fresh for the giving though

what I'm trying to say is that they mean nothing coming from you, it's like a homeless guy making fun of my house

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:30 PM
you have to pay bills, while i leech off my grandparents , sell outs each and every one of you, have fun paying your electirce bills

Lisa Claus
05-23-2014, 11:31 PM
you'd rthink a smart guy like him could have figured that out for himself

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 11:31 PM
while your insults towards me are regurgitated bullshit, my insults toward you hold water in reality, which is far more hurtful than anything you've got on me

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:33 PM
ya the posting alot thign really hurts, me plug drugs, you have no sort of future and are not an actual nut case or anything, but the posting alot thing dam man really made me think

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 11:34 PM
most 23 year olds are in the same position, stuck waiting in line for old farts to retire or die off so new career opportunities can open up; its a sick twisted world

Lisa Claus
05-23-2014, 11:39 PM
while your insults towards me are regurgitated bullshit, my insults toward you hold water in reality, which is far more hurtful than anything you've got on me

I make $60k a year, doli will be making that in like 2 years and dp makes probably twice that. I promise you none of us give a shit what you think of our jobs.

Dirty Beatle
05-23-2014, 11:39 PM
Maksie poo

Lisa Claus
05-23-2014, 11:40 PM
most 23 year olds are in the same position, stuck waiting in line for old farts to retire or die off so new career opportunities can open up; its a sick twisted world

yes most 23 year olds live with their grandparents and take ADD meds all day and read wikipedia articles about algebra instead of working

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 11:40 PM
ya the posting alot thign really hurts, me plug drugs, you have no sort of future and are not an actual nut case or anything, but the posting alot thing dam man really made me think

every second spent making fun of rape victims is second you could have spent reading a story to or otherwise spending time with your daughter -- literally anything else you could do would be more productive than coming onto a troll forum to argue with a 22 year old drug addict who reads nietzsche

Dirty Beatle
05-23-2014, 11:43 PM
Lol

Autistic Spectrum
lamo plug drugs at 23 i was making money hand over fist you are a total loser that lives in a swamp and has no future at all you will be working min wage jobs till the day you kill yourself, you are not really the self starter type of person and you have had a terrible upbringing that will haunt you for the rest of your life on top of various other mental issues that u will never be able to fix,,

Autistic Spectrum
are you 22 or 23 plug drugs can you even keep track, are you that broken you don't even know how old you are,

Dirty Beatle
05-23-2014, 11:44 PM
Dp.

You're twice as old as plug drugs.

Lisa Claus
itt an unemployed drug addict telling a software architect with a wife children a personal arcade and a private lake to be productive

Autistic Spectrum
plug drugs it's 2am i could be watching tv right now, and not finishing up work before my weekend, and calling you a fat retard at the same time

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:45 PM
i littlery have to put in my dock and hosists and shit this weekend plug drugs i will get more physical acrity in 2 days then you will have all year

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:47 PM
at 23 i was making a fuck ton of money, was not listen to god smack or korn, and not falling in love with pink haired shut in austliran ladies over the interent, blame your age for your problems plug drugs, its all you got lmao

Dirty Beatle
05-23-2014, 11:47 PM
Oh no

It's putting poles into your dock season which means this is all dp is going to post about for the next 6 months.

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:48 PM
oh god the water is so high this year, and cold lisa u have no idea

Dirty Beatle
at 23 i was making a fuck ton of money, was not listen to god smack or korn, and not falling in love with pink haired shut in austliran ladies over the interent, blame your age for your problems plug drugs, its all you got lmao
No you just waited until you were 45 before falling in love with me.

Autistic Spectrum
think i might treat myself to a new wet suit,

Dirty Beatle
05-23-2014, 11:49 PM
oh god the water is so high this year, and cold lisa u have no idea

Do you have to put poles in your dock?

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:50 PM
lisa you are littlerety the cracken, old and crusty, u are even worse off than plug drugs at your age you should be married and putting money in your 401k not smoking weed all day collecting welfare with no family

Dirty Beatle
05-23-2014, 11:51 PM
lisa you are littlerety the cracken, old and crusty, u are even worse off than plug drugs at your age you should be married and putting money in your 401k not smoking weed all day collecting welfare with no familyyou're older than me.

*lights joint*

Plug Drugs
05-23-2014, 11:53 PM
lamo plug drugs at 23 i was making money hand over fist you are a total loser that lives in a swamp and has no future at all you will be working min wage jobs till the day you kill yourself, you are not really the self starter type of person and you have had a terrible upbringing that will haunt you for the rest of your life on top of various other mental issues that u will never be able to fix,,

the same line of things marks was saying until a couple months later he came on and regretted to inform us all he had lost his 700k a year job and was now 'working for a friend of his for 50 bucks an hour' which turned out to be a job that never happened for which he was 'still waiting for his friend to get back to him' on

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:53 PM
Do you have to put poles in your dock?
1st i move out the hoists, these big metal fucking things where the boats and skis sit, gotta push them off the beach, with various pullies and rigs

2nd i get my water jetter, I COMMAND THE WATER TO GO WHERE I WANT IT TO, which means i shoot 18 foot tall metal poles into the lake bed,

3rd i take the connectors out and rig up the cross bars,

4th i put the huge wood parts on the metal poles,

5th i pull in all the boats to the hoists, run the elecrtic(dangerous in water) but maybe if you and pluggy are lucky i will die this year

6th i sit backand look at how i willed a 100 foot dock and 8 tons of metal hoist into the greatest lake on earth

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:55 PM
the same line of things marks was saying until a couple months later he came on and regretted to inform us all he had lost his 700k a year job and was now 'working for a friend of his for 50 bucks an hour' which turned out to be a job that never happened for which he was 'still waiting for his friend to get back to him' on

what does marks changing jobs have to do with you being a min wage worker with mental problems from a broken home

Plug Drugs
i littlery have to put in my dock and hosists and shit this weekend plug drugs i will get more physical acrity in 2 days then you will have all year

i actually just helped put a dock & a boat in the water earlier today

Plug Drugs
this is northern minnesota bitch if we dont go out and do shit we freeze to death in the winter

Dirty Beatle
1st i move out the hoists, these big metal fucking things where the boats and skis sit, gotta push them off the beach, with various pullies and rigs

2nd i get my water jetter, I COMMAND THE WATER TO GO WHERE I WANT IT TO, which means i shoot 18 foot tall metal poles into the lake bed,

5th i pull in all the boats to the hoists, run the elecrtic(dangerous in water) but maybe if you and pluggy are lucky i will die this year

6th i sit backand look at how i willed a 100 foot dock and 8 tons of metal hoist into the greatest lake on earth
:shlick:

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:56 PM
lisa if you want i have a few hours before bed while i wait for some emails if you want me to go into futher details over voice chat about my upcoming summer season and my dock rigging

Dirty Beatle
05-23-2014, 11:57 PM
lisa if you want i have a few hours before bed while i wait for some emails if you want me to go into futher details over voice chat about my upcoming summer season and my dock rigging
Yes actually lol

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:58 PM
i actually just helped put a dock & a boat in the water earlier today

the home depot parking lot is a magicaly place full of mexicans and drug addicts who will do anything for 20 bucks

Lisa Claus
05-23-2014, 11:58 PM

I went from $30k to $45k to $60k in 4 years that's a pretty normal career trajectory for someone with any kind of skill. never once during that poeriod did I have to move in with my grandparents, no matter how poor you insist I was

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:59 PM
this is northern minnesota bitch if we dont go out and do shit we freeze to death in the winter

ya i get way way more snow than you and i live on the most vicous fucking lake of all the great lakes which turns everything to ice , u are soft, and your shirt has taco bell stains on it

Dirty Beatle
05-24-2014, 12:01 AM
Oh dp, you're so hard.

herpreader
05-24-2014, 12:02 AM
plug drugs tapes evanescence videos off of MTV 2

lol

herpreader
05-24-2014, 12:02 AM
Not a single one of them squirted heroine up their ass

I think the first person in that list is me ^_^

herpreader
05-24-2014, 12:03 AM
and I would pretty much put anything up my ass but not drugs unless you can do it with weed hmm

Autistic Spectrum
05-24-2014, 12:03 AM
the water is the highest i have ever seen it , so idk what the fuck, the part of the dock that does not come out will have to ramp up or something this year, it's still like 45 degrees too which shold not be on mermoial day, should be 55, i prob should not even put that shit in this weekend but ugh i have a whole scheduele, fucking global warming bullshit interfearing with my summer

Dirty Beatle
05-24-2014, 12:04 AM
I wonder what it would feel like to squirt heroin up your ass... I'm scared if I did I'd shit myself.

herpreader
Oh dp, you're so hard.

random lisa wordmix

Plug Drugs
ya i get way way more snow than you and i live on the most vicous fucking lake of all the great lakes which turns everything to ice , u are soft, and your shirt has taco bell stains on it

you dont know shit about bad weather dude 2 years ago our roads literally turned into rivers and people were jet-skiing down the highway

jwOTzK8iVdU
7T1Rm-j_iy4

Dirty Beatle
05-24-2014, 12:05 AM
The most vicious lake

Dirty Beatle
05-24-2014, 12:07 AM
You don't know shit about bad weather. I live near a vicious lake.

Dirty Beatle
I'm blending into the conversation.

Autistic Spectrum
umm the finger lakes just flodded like 2 days ago my entire area is in a state of emengery you dumb fag, way way more water than that, i live on a sliver of land that's between a great lake and a pond if i dig 2 feet in my basement i hit the water table i am water plug drugs, i am the sea, i am salter than you could ever hope or wnat 2 be

Plug Drugs
05-24-2014, 12:09 AM
"the most vicious of lakes" my ass, lake superior is the fucking beast of lakes; as weather systems coming from the west get near the cold air above the great lakes, it turns into precipitation, leading to levels of snow and rainfall that would shock your psyche and you are in no way prepared for

Dirty Beatle
I live 2 feet above a water table I'M HARD

Autistic Spectrum
http://www.dispatch.com/content/graphics/2012/12/31/erie-threats-art-g9qkvkg0-11231gfx-erie-threats-map-eps.jpg?__scale=w:660,h:466,t:1,c:ffffff,q:80,r:1

look at all those other pussy lakes, with there blue and green, my lake is RED ALL FUCKING RED you live near a pond plug drugs

herpreader
05-24-2014, 12:10 AM

the greatest lake on earth wouldn't have people living near it shitting it up all the time it would just be me, cag, and lisa all nature all natural no stupid idiots making noise and electrocutions their dicks off

Autistic Spectrum
05-24-2014, 12:11 AM
you honestly have no idea and never will be able to afford water front property so this converstion is pretty usless for you i guesss

Dirty Beatle
Your lake is threatened because you're so hard core. Stop bullying the lake.

Autistic Spectrum
get a job at the swear treatment facitaliy it's as close as your gonna getlamo

Dirty Beatle
05-24-2014, 12:12 AM
Hmmmmmmm.

herpreader
05-24-2014, 12:13 AM
realization; dp is swimming in one side of the lake while monde is bathing in the other

have fun dp

Plug Drugs
05-24-2014, 12:13 AM
why do you think they named it lake superior? biggest freshwater lake on the god damn planet mother fucker dont talk to me about hard weather til youve been stuck down a county road with a dead battery when its 30 below and had to walk for 10 miles to get help

herpreader
05-24-2014, 12:14 AM
monde and that bitch who tried to sacrifice me to an alien cult, ya dp you got the best lake alright

Dirty Beatle
Dp according to you you live on a lake that is a toxic dump.

Autistic Spectrum
sounds like your super poor and can't afford triple a or a cell phone

herpreader
05-24-2014, 12:15 AM
also none of you would last a day in rhode island on land sea or air you could freeze or catch on fire or get shot all within the same 20 minutes, plebs

Dirty Beatle
Lake Superior is as the name implies, superior.

cag
Well this got boring real fast

herpreader
lake gush

herpreader
this got boring when all you lizards showed up

Autistic Spectrum
05-24-2014, 12:16 AM
Dp according to you you live on a lake that is a toxic dump.

invase speics are destroying the wildlife, zebra mussles and these jap fish, it's not as bad as austlira destorying the great barrier reef, the lake is gonna fuck up my backyard you guys are gonna destory the entire ocean

Dirty Beatle
*sigh* Doli.

cag
Die pluggy its all your fault you changed the subject to docks you piece of

Dirty Beatle
05-24-2014, 12:17 AM
invase speics are destroying the wildlife, zebra mussles and these jap fish, it's not as bad as austlira destorying the great barrier reef, the lake is gonna fuck up my backyard you guys are gonna destory the entire ocean
I live on penguin island.

Dirty Beatle
05-24-2014, 12:18 AM
Die pluggy its all your fault you changed the subject to docks you piece of

No dp did. I wanted him to tell me about it non stop in tinychat for 4 hours.

Autistic Spectrum
05-24-2014, 12:18 AM
your brown vagina and the gas fumes from the sky bus dropping off american virgins is what is killing all the penguins

Autistic Spectrum
05-24-2014, 12:19 AM
No dp did. I wanted him to tell me about it non stop in tinychat for 4 hours.

lisa asked me about my dock, and the lake, she loves to hear my great advenesters of shoving metal poles into the lake,

Dirty Beatle
05-24-2014, 12:19 AM
your brown vagina and the gas fumes from the sky bus dropping off american virgins is what is killing all the penguins

Probably.

Dirty Beatle
05-24-2014, 12:20 AM
lisa asked me about my dock, and the lake, she loves to hear my great advenesters of shoving metal poles into the lake,
I do.

Tell me more.

Autistic Spectrum
05-24-2014, 12:20 AM
kid nap a kola bear, then you will be known as that lady on penguin island with the pet kola bear, instead of that crazy cirus lady in apt 5c

Dirty Beatle
05-24-2014, 12:22 AM
Rub my tummy, it's sore.

Autistic Spectrum
05-24-2014, 12:22 AM
pretty sure you can train a wild kola bear 2 do that

Autistic Spectrum
05-24-2014, 12:23 AM
LISA BRING WILD AUSTLIRAN ANIMALS INTO YOUR TINY APT IT WILL BE FUNNY

herpreader
lake corpsewater

Plug Drugs
sounds like your super poor and can't afford triple a or a cell phone

why would i need that when i can just start a fire and skin a deer with my brawn

Autistic Spectrum
it's either that or you have to trick some other virgin retard into falling in lvoe with you

Autistic Spectrum
05-24-2014, 12:24 AM
your going to make a very good homeless person plug drugs when your grandparents pass away, it will be a very smooth transtion for you

Plug Drugs
05-24-2014, 12:24 AM
Lake Superior is as the name implies, superior.

herpreader
05-24-2014, 12:25 AM
lake superiority complex

Plug Drugs
05-24-2014, 12:26 AM
due to the Soo lock system, when I piss in lake superior at duluth, it eventually ends up in lake ontario and in DP's drinking water

Autistic Spectrum
lol the depth of that lake is not much more than the shallow end of most inground pools

Autistic Spectrum
it's a wide fat retarded shallow lake full of swamp people

Plug Drugs
05-24-2014, 12:27 AM
DP odds are youve drank a particle or two of my pee

Dirty Beatle
LISA BRING WILD AUSTLIRAN ANIMALS INTO YOUR TINY APT IT WILL BE FUNNY
I do when I find one that comes with me.

Plug Drugs
didnt know you were into pee and poop porn so much DP, drinking me pee and poop and whatnot

Autistic Spectrum
i littlery stand on the beach every night and piss into the lake while i mumble fuck you mother nature

Autistic Spectrum
05-24-2014, 12:28 AM
plug drugs teh cum lord making scat jokes in the conern while i fuck his grandma's blue muff,, crying and laughing and cumming all at the same time

Plug Drugs
05-24-2014, 12:29 AM
lake superior has an average depth of 483 ft, lake ontario only has an average depth of 283 ft

Dirty Beatle
05-24-2014, 12:31 AM
i littlery stand on the beach every night and piss into the lake while i mumble fuck you mother nature
I bet you never stop talking, mumbling to yourself all day even when alone, unless you bring your family around to watch you pee in the lake and mumble to yourself.

Autistic Spectrum
05-24-2014, 12:31 AM
lisa or stevey i stop posting for like 2 months in the summer while i am off work, i always make something up before i go why i am not posting anymore, i think this year i am going to say it's because you 2 fell in love and it;s 2 much for me to take, i can't sit here and watch lisa be happy or in love, and it sickens even me, pls play along , i am posting this here in the 9 page dock/debbie/not that kind of lady thread so it's get's buried away with the love stevey and lisa have for each other

Dirty Beatle
05-24-2014, 12:33 AM
lisa or stevey i stop posting for like 2 months in the summer while i am off work, i always make something up before i go why i am not posting anymore, i think this year i am going to say it's because you 2 fell in love and it;s 2 much for me to take, i can't sit here and watch lisa be happy or in love, and it sickens even me, pls play along , i am posting this here in the 9 page dock/debbie/not that kind of lady thread so it's get's buried away with the love stevey and lisa have for each otheryou always say that but you keep posting

Dirty Beatle
05-24-2014, 12:34 AM
Get a cam this year and show me those summer legs

Plug Drugs
you can brag about your "lake front property" all you want, truth of the matter is you live next to a steaming cauldron of shit and industrial runoff that you cant drink or swim in without getting hepatitis and a chemical burn
I on the other hand have more fresh drinkable water within 100 miles of me than 99.9% of the world population

Dirty Beatle
:dp:

Autistic Spectrum
05-24-2014, 12:35 AM
lake superior has an average depth of 483 ft, lake ontario only has an average depth of 283 ft
i've been trying to justify buying a personal submarine, gonna get one now to prove u wrong

Dirty Beatle
05-24-2014, 12:36 AM
:brian:

Autistic Spectrum
05-24-2014, 12:37 AM
you can brag about your "lake front property" all you want, truth of the matter is you live next to a steaming cauldron of shit and industrial runoff that you cant drink or swim in without getting hepatitis and a chemical burn
I on the other hand have more fresh drinkable water within 100 miles of me than 99.9% of the world population

ya the shit detorit dumps in your water table veyr clean u live in a shack in the woods and will die making 8 dollors an hour

Dirty Beatle
05-24-2014, 12:38 AM
Dp how will you die and how long will it be?

Dirty Beatle
05-24-2014, 12:39 AM
Dp

Autistic Spectrum
i love talking to unempplyed welfare people at 2 am about lake front property, it warms my heart

Dirty Beatle
Danny Igloo

Dirty Beatle
05-24-2014, 12:40 AM
lol

Autistic Spectrum
lisa if you die would any of your family show up for the funeral, and beat the shit out of your corpse, how would you pay for the funeral would you have to be buried in potters field i don't know how having no family or friends works

Plug Drugs
detroit isnt even near lake superior you need to go look at a map

Autistic Spectrum
05-24-2014, 12:41 AM
when everyone on earth hates you who goes to the funeral parlor for you when you die

Autistic Spectrum
05-24-2014, 12:42 AM
detroit isnt even near lake superior you need to go look at a map

are you still talking about lake superior which you honestly prob see 3 times a year when you drive by it

Autistic Spectrum
05-24-2014, 12:43 AM
is there a lake in dota2 , the lake of goblins

Dirty Beatle
05-24-2014, 12:43 AM
lisa if you die would any of your family show up for the funeral, and beat the shit out of your corpse, how would you pay for the funeral would you have to be buried in potters field i don't know how having no family or friends works

Lol I'm not going to give a shit when I die but I'm a full organ donar and whatever is left I do like the idea of being buried so that I might be dug up one day in the future. But I'm not going to care when I'm dead so whatever.

But I asked you a question, how long do you think it will be and how do you think you will die?

Oh Danny Igloo is life everything you hoped it would be?

Autistic Spectrum
05-24-2014, 12:44 AM
lisa the funeral is not for you, it's for who you leave behind, the dead don't care, there dead, are you that soically malajusted you don't understand funerals and grief when loved ones die,

Autistic Spectrum
05-24-2014, 12:46 AM
Lol I'm not going to give a shit when I die but I'm a full organ donar and whatever is left I do like the idea of being buried so that I might be dug up one day in the future. But I'm not going to care when I'm dead so whatever.

But I asked you a question, how long do you think it will be and how do you think you will die?

Oh Danny Igloo is life everything you hoped it would be?

how long do you think it will be - as long as it takes to prepare for the second sun

how do you thin you will die - while i am saying my prayers

Dirty Beatle
05-24-2014, 12:48 AM
I like the idea of being buried rather than cremated but buried is more expensive so they'll probably just burn the remains and chuck them.

Autistic Spectrum
lisa you have 500 diseses . fiber magjal, aids, heperes , rotten teeth, whatever the fuck you take horrible care of yourself and are sometimes suciadal and have no family, u should really put aside like 5 grand for a funeral so when you die u are not buried with a bunch of people who died in prison and homeless people in a mass grave

Dirty Beatle
how long do you think it will be - as long as it takes to prepare for the second sun

how do you thin you will die - while i am saying my prayersLOL

have a nice adventure

Autistic Spectrum
05-24-2014, 12:50 AM
and they don't creamate you if you did not put it in your will they bury you in a paupers mass grave if nobody steps up to take care of funeral agremenets

Dirty Beatle
05-24-2014, 12:50 AM
lisa you have 500 diseses . fiber magjal, aids, heperes , rotten teeth, whatever the fuck you take horrible care of yourself and are sometimes suciadal and have no family, u should really put aside like 5 grand for a funeral so when you die u are not buried with a bunch of people who died in prison and homeless people in a mass grave
Lol I do not

And you're older than me

My wisdom teeth haven't grown out yet, I'm getting them ripped out of my jaw around Xmas.

Plug Drugs
05-24-2014, 12:51 AM
are you still talking about lake superior which you honestly prob see 3 times a year when you drive by it

i see it like every other day this is the view you get at the top of the hill in duluth:
http://www.hutchk12.org/geo/mngeo/images/423.jpg
http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/17121659.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1330992358614

Dirty Beatle
and they don't creamate you if you did not put it in your will they bury you in a paupers mass grave if nobody steps up to take care of funeral agremenets
No because it's cheaper to cremate

Plug Drugs
just look at how beautiful that is, i get shivers every time i drive by it

Plug Drugs
05-24-2014, 12:52 AM
duluth is built on a hill you see the lake from everywhere in town

Autistic Spectrum
05-24-2014, 12:53 AM
500 cups of acidic tea a day is really good for your teeth and enmal and does not rot them away at all