PDA

View Full Version : so i made a thread on steam complaining about non-english speakers in dota 2 and it got some top notch responses

Plug Drugs
05-22-2014, 09:44 PM
http://s7.postimg.org/vql7nbzbf/steamthread.png

Autistic Spectrum
05-22-2014, 09:46 PM
plug drugs thread,

dota 2 thread,,

just need a godsmack autoplay and we can have full on , with out question ,AIDS, pure AIDS, a big bag of aids,

Autistic Spectrum
05-22-2014, 09:49 PM
cbJTDNELRSk&autoplay=1

Plug Drugs
05-22-2014, 09:50 PM
1. It is none of your concern how I play the game. Everyone plays different, and yes I do yell a lot of those orders. It works really well. You play different, good for you. Do not assume that tens of thousands of people play the exact same way you do.

2. You have yet to see a situation where chat wheel is inadequate? Well that is obviously a PEBCAK error; ie: Tthe problem exists between chair and keyboard. Because everybody else in this thread has seen plenty of those, and they have been described to you in detail.

3. Adding custom chatwheel commands cannot anticipate every possible command or scenario you will need. Also, how are you going to translate those custom commands to people who cannot speak or read english? Your idea is idiotic.

4. Keep ignoring people who come into the thread every day, upset by having their gaming ruined. Just keep screaming chat wheel!!!.

5. You do not dictate how i play my game. Your suggestion is the reversal of ours. We want to get the foreigners out, you want to get us out from public matchmaking. Im sorry but that doesnt work for me.

Your solution sucks. Get over it.
So, you'd rather act like a spoiled elitistic kid who does nothing but whine and moan and want everything done his/her way ? Well then best of lucks.

And yes, ofcourse my suggesstion is the reversal of yours. You only figured that out now ? I have been disagreeing with you since the beginning.

Plug Drugs
05-22-2014, 09:51 PM
Awww look at what a cute keyboard warrior you are.