PDA

View Full Version : so i just freed cody for a trial

Desolation
05-27-2014, 03:33 PM
/discuss

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 04:00 PM
Thanks deso. Its far easier to address people directly than using the report button ya know ;)

Dirty Beatle
05-27-2014, 04:38 PM
I'm leaving.

Bye.

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 04:46 PM
2 forums down :D

no more genmay for lisa, no more rubynet for lisa i love being me its pretty cool sometimes.

hey marks can i go to rubycalaber.net and pull a hat trick?

maks
05-27-2014, 05:09 PM
we already freed cody as a trial, it was called 2012 and 2013, half the forum left

maks
05-27-2014, 05:10 PM
you guys should probably delete my account because I'm going to have to come up with a way to fight this that clay can't block

Dirty Beatle
05-27-2014, 05:54 PM
Yep I'm leaving. The guy is a stalker who takes his "trolling" offline. Unacceptable.

Maks I'll ask once if you can restore my account at .net and maybe fix my name for me because I really don't like "perpetual rape victim".

Looks like fjs wins again.

maks
05-27-2014, 06:00 PM
you deleted your account lisa you have to make a new one

sad rats fuck
05-27-2014, 06:23 PM
why would you do this

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 06:46 PM
we already freed cody as a trial, it was called 2012 and 2013, half the forum left

you flipped your shit on half the fucking forum thats why they left marks, you ran IWC off over me remember that shit? now suddenly i'm the bad guy when everybody knows its you that people really can't stand. you got your little mexican girlfriend and started sperging out on everybody worse than rootbeer or plugdrugs ever did.

Desolation
05-27-2014, 06:46 PM
want me to redumpster cody this isnt going so hot forum

Autistic Spectrum
05-27-2014, 06:47 PM
lol de-admin deso

Desolation
05-27-2014, 06:49 PM
ok listen i got a genuine PM asking to be unherped and said if people had a problem i'd put him right back i literally have not read a cody post in 5 months so i forgot how terrible he is

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 06:50 PM
ok listen i got a genuine PM asking to be unherped and said if people had a problem i'd put him right back i literally have not read a cody post in 5 months so i forgot how terrible he is

i'm not worse than plugdrugs.

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 06:51 PM

deso is scared as fuck marks will start doxing him like he did to IWC and everybody else that pisses him off :lol:

well thanks for trying deso, sorry your skin is thinner than clit skin bro.

Autistic Spectrum
05-27-2014, 06:53 PM
make codey admin, then he can re-herp himself if he fells like it's truely needed

Autistic Spectrum
05-27-2014, 06:53 PM
can't do anything worse than you allready did right letting lisa zodic and codey out of there, i mean fuck it it's just a stupid web fourm

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 06:55 PM
better yet just ban the whole continent of australia from posting here tim never posts youre not losing anything and my interest in posting here is only lasting about 3 more months hopefully.

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 06:55 PM
can't do anything worse than you allready did right letting lisa zodic and codey out of there, i mean fuck it it's just a stupid web fourm

dont forget new homeless by choice aussie codey, lisas other friend

maks
05-27-2014, 07:03 PM

I have a problem, I don't want to sift through 800 "This message is hidden etc etc" every day

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 07:06 PM
I have a problem, I don't want to sift through 800 "This message is hidden etc etc" every day

sackless wondermutt can threadlong people all day long and its all lolz but let him have to use his scroll wheel and suddenly he's a special snowflake who has to turn away so his mexican girlfriend can not see the tears streaming down his face...

Autistic Spectrum
05-27-2014, 07:09 PM
ok trials over de-admin deso put al the fags he let out of the herp back into the herp and never speak of this again

http://www.ralphtheinternetjudge.com/img/logo.jpg

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 07:11 PM
ok trials over de-admin deso put al the fags he let out of the herp back into the herp and never speak of this again

http://www.ralphtheinternetjudge.com/img/logo.jpg

actually you said the lizards can stay out till clay herps us all again when he logs in, not my fault he's had a stroke from all that MSG in the kfc buckets and can't type anymore or whatever the fuck his particular malady is.

Autistic Spectrum
05-27-2014, 07:14 PM
the delicate ecosystem of rubynet has been disrupted, with everyone out of the herpatirim, the golden showers fourm will not be getting any more reports and the herpatirim will die along with brokedick mounutitin because most everyone will stop posting here, i am all for it and personally i think tim should buy this fourm and delete it

Autistic Spectrum
05-27-2014, 07:16 PM
ruby may be the worst admin ytmnd forums has ever had, but deso is giving him a run for his grandparents money lmao

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 07:16 PM
the delicate ecosystem of rubynet has been disrupted, with everyone out of the herpatirim, the golden showers fourm will not be getting any more reports and the herpatirim will die along with brokedick mounutitin because most everyone will stop posting here, i am all for it and personally i think tim should buy this fourm and delete it

uh oh your girlfriend marks will flip his shit on you now for going against him

Autistic Spectrum
05-27-2014, 07:17 PM
make codey admin he will delete the fourm, it's perfect

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 07:17 PM
ruby may be the worst admin ytmnd forums has ever had, but deso is giving him a run for his grandparents money lmao

i feel bad for deso he's got the worst non-paying job in internet history.

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 07:18 PM
make codey admin he will delete lisa and faggotchat, it's perfect

FTFY

Dirty Beatle
05-27-2014, 07:50 PM
you deleted your account lisa you have to make a new one

Lol yes I did. I will make a new one. Cody is just one sack of shit that does not need access to me, anyone else or any forum I partake it.

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 07:52 PM
Lol yes I did. I will make a new one. Cody is just one sack of shit that does not need access to me, anyone else or any forum I partake it.

nice syntax dipshit, 2 college degrees and no pot so what's your excuse now? you got a dick in each hand and youre actually posting with that letter opener you call a nose?

Dirty Beatle
05-27-2014, 08:06 PM
Yes please.

People I don't like are one thing, that's just life and I can deal with that but Cody is a wanton fuckhead who takes his "trolling" of people offline. He is a stalker and he ruins any forum he posts in. He makes the choice to try and interfere with people's lives and frankly no-one wants anything to do with him.

I'll come back if that pile of shit is herped. I mean I have him on ignore, everyone does but I'm not even going to want to look at this forum with that pile of shit posting his fuckhead rubbish all over it.

I'd rather have dp and maks edit my posts to "blah blah rape blah blah abortion" than post with Cody.

I like you Deso, you're sexy and a good admin but this is a mistake that should be fixed if this forum wants its life back. How many times does anyone need to fall for Cody the loser pming admin bullshit? Next week he'll be pming you to make him a mod in what seems like a very rational, decent and legitimate pm from your best friend Cody that you really need him in the forum because he's such a decent guy while he literally stalks people offline, tries to interfere with their lives and basically anyone who isn't a fucking idiot leaves and the forum is full of that particular loser's fuckhead garbage.

Autistic Spectrum
05-27-2014, 08:11 PM
wow really heartfelt lisa, made me tear up a bit

Autistic Spectrum
05-27-2014, 08:12 PM
deleete this fourm

Dirty Beatle
05-27-2014, 08:15 PM
Lol.

I just don't want that particular creep near me. The rest of you creeps are fine but that one is just a pile of human waste.

Maks I'm the "o0O0o" registration at .net

Autistic Spectrum
05-27-2014, 08:15 PM
http://rubycalaber.net/ NO CODEY CLUB

Autistic Spectrum
05-27-2014, 08:16 PM
deso is not admin at http://rubycalaber.net/

Autistic Spectrum
05-27-2014, 08:16 PM
the real ytmsnfw fourms are at http://rubycalaber.net/

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 08:18 PM

meanwhile lisa's best internet friend faggotchat is getting irl sued for the shit she's accusing me of doing when all i ever really did was contact the people whose personal info she'd posted her own damned self in retaliation against them so they were aware of what she was doing.

Autistic Spectrum
05-27-2014, 08:19 PM
ya it's fine when he does it he's just a sweet old man,

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 08:19 PM
Oh yeah and i did have a hand in keeping her from actually killing herself and killing her baby much earlier than she would have otherwise, like with scissors in the bathtub after it popped out which is what she can actually afford on the dole...

Camoron
05-27-2014, 08:20 PM
your honor the jury finds the defendant, codey, to be a huge fuckin fag

Autistic Spectrum
05-27-2014, 08:21 PM
you saved lisa's life codey and this is how she repays you, by writing a heartfelt post to deso the new navie rubynet admin trying to get you locked away

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 08:21 PM
ya it's fine when he does it he's just a sweet old man,

got call from my uncle yesterday he said some guy was breathing really heavy into the phone on a blocked number and saying my name over and over like some obsessed insane person, i'd say thats going way past the internet wouldn't you?

Autistic Spectrum
05-27-2014, 08:22 PM
oh that was me

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 08:22 PM
your honor the jury finds the defendant, codey, to be a huge fuckin fag

yeah im sorry i saved her life too but just think about all those great abortion jokes we got to make instead of feeling bad for exactly 30 seconds that lisa was dead and then going back to calling each other names.

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 08:23 PM
oh that was me

oh well shit thats ok then if you did it it was not creepy because today is lisa logic day

Autistic Spectrum
05-27-2014, 08:24 PM
you should have let her die, guess the only thing you can do now to fix your mistake is to murder her

Autistic Spectrum
05-27-2014, 08:24 PM
hello is this codey's 3rd grade teacher oh hey, CODEY CODEY CODEY CODEY

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 08:27 PM
you should have let her die, guess the only thing you can do now to fix your mistake is to murder her

shes just mad that i took 9 pounds of free meat away from her, lisa will make a baby a ghetto lobster i guarantee it shes already been fired for being cruel to kids.

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 08:28 PM
hello is this codey's 3rd grade teacher oh hey, CODEY CODEY CODEY CODEY

Mrs Waters was a very nice lady, and her teachers aid Mrs. Johnson taught my sister 16 years later and remembered me.

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 08:30 PM
inb4 lisa says dp is codeys friend, i like DP and DP tolerates me because lisa hates me, 2 of the 3 people mentioned in this post are not delusional, guess which 2.

Lexi Persimmons
05-27-2014, 08:31 PM
drop coddy off in down town Detroit naked.

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
05-27-2014, 08:32 PM
shes just mad that i took 9 pounds of free meat away from her, lisa will make a baby a ghetto lobster i guarantee it shes already been fired for being cruel to kids.

Tell the story of Lisa's firing plz

Autistic Spectrum
codey who is gordon

Autistic Spectrum
lisa hates gordon more than she hates you and rootbeer put together

Autistic Spectrum
05-27-2014, 08:33 PM
gordon owns

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 08:35 PM
Tell the story of Lisa's firing plz

real cag knows the deets i wasn't posting at :lizard:.net when that whole story broke all i know is lisa is never allowed to teach again, ever. her license was revoked due to some charge (i do not know if the "charge" was legal or just an accusation) of abusing kids she was left alone and in charge of. if i did know all the deets it would just be my sigpic.

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 08:36 PM
codey who is gordon

idk i was lurking a little but not posting, i'm guessing it was the rebound guy after rootbeer, he probably pulled some cag boyfriend move and bit her nipple off or some shit, meth addicts do weird unexplainable shit.

Lexi Persimmons
05-27-2014, 08:43 PM
do we really have to go over all this shit again?

Captain Janeway
05-27-2014, 08:46 PM
do we really have to go over all this shit again?

well you could just bump the threads allthe gordon shit happened in, ive been settling in at genmay with all the other codeys there it's a nice change, i even get compliments on my posts, often.

http://i.imgur.com/JtAMxmk.jpg

i didnt post this but its funny so it goes here now