PDA

View Full Version : cag if you feel you are at risk of aids

Dirty Beatle
05-31-2014, 09:08 AM
and don't want to sweat it so hard get the HIV preventative

I have a brother who is a faggot, he took it

https://www.womenshealth.gov/hiv-aids/preventing-hiv-infection/preventing-hiv-with-medicine.html

Dirty Beatle
05-31-2014, 09:10 AM
but it will give you diarrhea apparently

don't let them tell you it's too late, get it anyway, lie and say you were exposed yesterday if necessary

they have been rolling it out for gay guys for a while

Dirty Beatle
05-31-2014, 09:11 AM
cag and AIDS

cag
05-31-2014, 09:13 AM
Don't believe im at risk. Going in this week to take a blood test for syphilis and hiv and I swear if that foggit gave me aids im going to suicide bomb veterans affairs because the aids would be Kuwait aids aka camel aids.

cag
05-31-2014, 09:14 AM
Suicide bomb my aids evrrywhere die motherfuckers

Dirty Beatle
05-31-2014, 09:14 AM
yeah except if you caught HIV it's not going to show up in a test for 6 months after the exposure and by then you are well and truly stuck with it

cag
05-31-2014, 09:15 AM
Would rather die from aids than syphilis

cag
05-31-2014, 09:16 AM
yeah except if you caught HIV it's not going to show up in a test for 6 months after the exposure and by then you are well and truly stuck with it

Then my boyfriend will have to bw killed sbd mumified so he cant EVER LEAVE ME

Dirty Beatle
05-31-2014, 09:17 AM
me too

but these days it is unlikely you would die from either

but if get HIV you're still stuck with it, there is a difference between HIV and full blown AIDS, HIV is the virus that causes AIDS.

Better off getting the preventative if you are worried ASAP

Dirty Beatle
05-31-2014, 09:23 AM
I'd rather you do that than post about about HIV being squirted up asses for the next 6 months and rambling in insane stress with all this shit

shut up by the way

Dirty Beatle
05-31-2014, 09:29 AM
and get some counseling while you're at it.

steveyos666
05-31-2014, 09:34 AM
Then my boyfriend will have to bw killed sbd mumified so he cant EVER LEAVE ME

steveyos666
05-31-2014, 09:34 AM
and get some counseling while you're at it.

rootbeer
05-31-2014, 09:35 AM
Wish I could neg rep everyone in this thread so hard

Dirty Beatle
05-31-2014, 09:42 AM
actually I'd rather have syphilis because it's easy to cure, just when I think of syphilis I think of it like it was in the dark ages... it was horrific back then.

Most likely thing you got is herpes.

"herpes is a common sexually transmissible infection (STI) caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two forms of the herpes simplex virus – HSV1 and HSV2. HSV1 more commonly occurs around the mouth, but it can also occur on the genitals. HSV2 occurs mainly on and around the genital area.

It is estimated that about one in eight people have the virus that causes genital herpes and about 80 per cent of those infected may be unaware they have this infection. It is often not possible to tell when a person first acquired the HSV infection as the first symptoms may appear weeks to years later, if at all.

There is no cure for genital herpes, but medication can help manage and reduce the severity of symptoms, and also reduce the frequency of recurrences.

Many people feel great anxiety about herpes, but it is important to remember that it only affects the skin for relatively short periods of time, and for most people recurrences are few.

Genital herpes is spread by skin-to-skin contact

The herpes virus is spread by skin-to-skin contact and can be transmitted during vaginal, oral or anal sex. The infection can occur anywhere on the genitals, in areas around the groin or pubic area, and in or around the anus. Cold sores on the mouth can cause genital infection during oral sex for those who do not already have the cold sore virus.

The virus can be spread when there is an episode (a sore, blister, ulcer or skin split) or between episodes (when there is no sore, blister, ulcer or skin split present). This is called viral shedding. During viral shedding, you may not be aware that the virus is on the skin surface and can be spread through genital skin-to-skin contact or from the mouth or face to genital skin during contact.

Symptoms of genital herpes

Many people who have genital herpes are not aware they have the infection, because they may not have any symptoms.

The first episode of herpes can cause considerable pain and distress. Symptoms of the first episode may include:

flu-like symptoms – such as feeling unwell, headaches and pains in the back and legs, with or without enlarged glands in the groin
small blisters around the genitals – these break open to form shallow, painful ulcers, which scab over and heal after one to two weeks
small cracks in the skin with or without an itch or tingling
redness or a distinct rash
that some people also have considerable pain and swelling in the genital area, and may have additional pain and difficulty passing urine.

Recurrent episodes of genital herpes

Recurrences are usually less painful and shorter in duration than the first episode. Over time, episodes usually become less frequent and may eventually stop altogether. Infections caused by HSV1 are less likely to recur in the genital area than infections caused by HSV2.

Recurrences may be triggered by:

stress
menstruation
sexual activity
general illness.

Diagnosis of herpes infection

If you think you have herpes, your doctor will need to take a swab from the affected area to confirm the diagnosis. Sometimes, your doctor will also do a blood test to help with the diagnosis. You should discuss this with your doctor.

Treatment for genital herpes

There are no medications to cure your body of the herpes virus. Treatment is aimed at easing symptoms and reducing the frequency of recurrences. Symptoms can be improved by:

salt baths
ice packs to the affected area
pain-relieving medicines – such as paracetamol
antiviral medications – such as Acyclovir, Famciclovir and Valaciclovir. These medications can reduce the severity of an episode if taken early enough (preferably as soon as you become aware of any symptoms appearing). Topical antivirals usually used for cold sores on the lips or face are not appropriate for use on the genitals.

Preventing recurrences of genital herpes

If you have frequent episodes, antiviral medications may be taken daily to reduce the likelihood of symptoms. These medications are available from a pharmacy, but you need a prescription from a doctor.

Preventing the spread of genital herpes

The best protection against STIs is to always use barrier protection such as condoms, female condoms and dams (a thin piece of latex placed over the anal or vulval area during oral sex). Because herpes is spread by skin-to-skin contact, condoms will reduce the risk of transmission but not protect sexual partners completely.

Using lubricant with a condom during sex will also reduce the risk of trauma to the genital skin. This has been shown to reduce HSV transmission, especially in the first six months of a sexual relationship.

Remember that herpes transmission can occur when symptoms are present (such as a sore or blister), but may also occur even if there are no genital symptoms.

Condoms for men can be bought from supermarkets, pharmacists and other outlets. Female condoms and dams are available through Family Planning Victoria and may be available from selected shops. Latex-free condoms are also available from some outlets. Male condoms and lubricant are available free from the Melbourne Sexual Health Centre, as are female condoms.

For people who have frequent episodes of genital herpes, antiviral medication, taken daily, helps to reduce transmission of herpes to a sexual partner."

sad rats fuck
05-31-2014, 09:43 AM
the rape was real?

Dirty Beatle
05-31-2014, 09:46 AM
Wish I could neg rep everyone in this thread so hardyou are literally the only person who actually rep comments for the sake of rep because you're a loser, a desperate rep boosting fucktard

everyone else uses it to make an anonymous comment

and in spite of your fucktard efforts and in part because of your fucktard efforts your actual reputation is shot anyway

Dirty Beatle
05-31-2014, 09:47 AM
the rape was real?it's hard to tell with that idiot because she is a compulsive liar anyway

I'm just going to counsel her for the AIDS anyway just in case

jon
05-31-2014, 10:13 AM
the rape was real?

How Can Our Rapes Be Real If Our Cag Isn't Real

Dirty Beatle
05-31-2014, 10:35 AM
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/the-perfect-form-of-rape-prevention-25506.jpg

steveyos YOLO
05-31-2014, 10:40 AM
Wish I could neg rep everyone in this thread so hard

Maybe if you weren't caught rep boosting youd have so much rep now and could do whatever but you suck and cheated everyone including yourself

lnopia the great
05-31-2014, 10:41 AM
lisas brother has a bad case of gaids

lnopia the great
05-31-2014, 10:42 AM
admins can donate my rep to rootbeer if he stops being a giant fag for at least 2 days

Dirty Beatle
05-31-2014, 10:43 AM
lisas brother has a bad case of gaids
lol

Dirty Beatle
05-31-2014, 10:44 AM
Rape.

Hahahaha what a knee slapper.

rootbeer
05-31-2014, 11:20 AM
Maybe if you weren't caught rep boosting youd have so much rep now and could do whatever but you suck and cheated everyone including yourself
Fml

lnopia the great
05-31-2014, 11:30 AM
gave u some rep rb , have a good day