PDA

View Full Version : going to area 51

Lexi Persimmons
05-31-2014, 04:13 PM
meet me there Cag. we can watch UFOs together and I can give you a cream pie.:hyper:

cag
05-31-2014, 04:20 PM
Only my boyfriend can give me cream pies.

cag
05-31-2014, 04:21 PM
My hunny owns me like im a cotton picking jiggabooo

jon
05-31-2014, 06:50 PM
looking for something to watch just came across a movie made for cag

Frozen Ground
2013 R 1hr 45m
In this fact-based thriller, an Alaska state trooper pursuing a serial killer teams with a 17-year-old-prostitute who escaped the predator's clutches.

cag
05-31-2014, 07:00 PM
Im too old gonna be 27 in less than a week. Birthday rape

cag
05-31-2014, 07:01 PM
Im watching dr stranglove much better film

cag
05-31-2014, 07:02 PM
Citezen x was a good serial killer movie. Based on a true story

cag
05-31-2014, 07:05 PM
Or if you want to watch a movie that expresses me most of all watch singapore sling. That movie is the shit full of sex murder mother daughter incest and a full on kiwi mastrrbation scee that shit wss banned like everywhere

cag
05-31-2014, 07:09 PM
. The women (a mother and daughter) ceaselessly torture the helpless and incapacitated victim. He remains mute as they participate in bizarre sexual practices and flaunt their derangement, sometimes literally in his face.WHY IT SHOULD MAKE THE LIST:bushpigSingapore Slingbushpigis one of the rare films where practically every frame is teeming with weirdness.bushpig The imagery, behavior, and even the strange nuances in the women’s dialogue are often over-the-top and perverse, yet even while the viewer is made to feel uncomfortable, there is an overwhelming desire to see what comes next.bushpigbushpig Just when you think it couldn’t possibly get any weirder it somehow manages to top itself.COMMENTS:bushpigbushpigSingapore Slingbushpigis one messed up film.bushpig It is a twisted take on the film noirs that filled cinemas in the early part of the 20thbushpigcentury.bushpig Specifically, it pays homage to Otto Preminger’s stylish classicbushpigLaurabushpig(1944).bushpig I use the word homage very loosely here, however.bushpig The original film’s music theme is used sporadically throughout, the detective’s lost lover is named Laura, and the nutcase daughter has a painted portrait of herself like Gene Tierney’s Laura character.bushpig The similarities pretty much end there.bushpig Deviance always played a central part in noirs, but not anywhere close to the degree that is on display here.bushpig I have to smile thinking about a dolled up 1940’s socialite having a night out at the theater, dressed to the nines in her pearl necklace and pillbox hat, witnessing this vulgarity.bushpig “What is she going to do with that kiwi fruit”?bushpig Gasp!

cag
05-31-2014, 07:11 PM
Oh God this was such a good movie holy shit I need to add to my library. All the puke and piss sex this director fucking owns

Dirty Beatle
05-31-2014, 07:53 PM
I have A Serbian Film on my computer cag. Could only watch it once. Go watch that cag bushpigi stop copy pasting

steveyos YOLO
05-31-2014, 09:30 PM
I was hoping area 51 was a new forum and you weren't coming back

steveyos666
06-11-2014, 05:23 PM
trending