PDA

View Full Version : rootbeer i say this as a friend, and with all the love and caring i can muster for you,

timmy
06-04-2014, 12:54 PM
your wife is a coal burner

timmy
06-04-2014, 01:06 PM
i'm in the mood right now to just make you feel good, just have fun thinking about it :)
it would be so awesome if i was down there with you :) you could have me as your best friend you could do anything with
i want to go down on a guy with you, we could lick his cock all over at the same time, and have our tongues meet at the tip
we could take baths together and wash each other, and lay in bed naked together cuddling with each other all the time

i wouldn't mind at all if you did stuff with other guys :) i'd want to watch, and have your head laying in my lap and play with your hair while he fucks you

i want to go off in the woods and explore together, holding hands, climbing trees and make a fort

watch movies and cuddle together every night, and i'd play guitar and sing to you, give you massages

it'd just be so awesome :) i'd do anything you want, and you'd always have me and never have to feel alone again
every day would just be amazing and spent in absolute pleasure and bliss, for the rest of our lives. We'd never have to worry about anything because we'd always have each other

timmy
06-04-2014, 01:07 PM
holding hands, climbing trees and make a fort

timmy
06-04-2014, 01:07 PM
make me a mother fucking fort you old shit

rootbeer
06-04-2014, 02:09 PM
lol, is that the story you wrote for gush?