PDA

View Full Version : my theory on why women go from being compassionate/loving/fair/loyal as children to satan's shallow demon imps

Plug Drugs
06-06-2014, 02:34 AM
when a girl is young, she is usually a tender & loving being, and does not yet distinguish weak men from powerful men

as she enters puberty, the instinctive desire for reproduction kicks in -- although at this point, she still does not favor powerful men entirely over less socially assertive compassionate men; since her body is still young, she may still favor the compassionate man as someone giving support as she gets older (both emotional support and other forms of support)
However, weak vs powerful does not necessarily distinguish between attractive and unattractive, and the desire for physically attractive men is perhaps at its most potent period during early and middle puberty (for a number of reasons, such as physical attractiveness being at its most accurate as an indicator of a person's genetic quality during these years when the body's genetic aptitude is being put to the test).

During the final years of puberty, the vagina figuratively backs up into the brain, transforming women into the deceptive persuasively-curved hell-spawn that most eventually become. It is now no-longer optional but required for a woman to find a man who can provide economic support, and must thereby take in a lesser-male (more often referred to as a "beta male"). The woman then compares herself to the status of other women, and holds the lesser-male sexually accountable for any deficits; she then channels her malcontent with the lesser male as an excuse to secretly acquire sperm from the alpha male. Whether this is morally right or wrong is instinctively blocked out by the woman's subconscious, and she need only a faux social justification in the back of her mind as sufficient-enough reason to acquire alpha sperm.

This drive to seek out and acquire alpha sperm unbeknownst to a lesser male partner is not an uncommon event in the least, but is almost instinctively mandated, as sexual selection has dominated the course of human evolution for many many millennia, and is genetically hard-wired into this.
The occurrence of this phenomenon seems to be so common that it should in fact be considered the standard, and instances of spousal faithfulness are actually the exception.

Now, although I believe in all that, I do also believe in the existence of a "true love" phenomenon in which the aforementioned cycle (and simple variations of it) will break and not occur. The phenomenon of 'true love' is actually superior to other types of sexual relationships, but it can not be attained forcefully.
Such relationship where both parties have a deep-seated affinity for one another requires the male and female to be at the same level of sexual experience when they first meet, as this creates a bonding between them. The reason this fails to occur so often is due to the alpha effect: a single alpha male may have sex with dozens of girls each year, while lesser males may have only a small handful of sexual partners in their entire life - or perhaps just one, or even none at all. This leads to a snowballing effect in where the vast majority of women will lose their virginity many years before most lesser males do.

In our modern society, it has become incredibly easy for the alpha effect to take place, due to technological advancement aiding people in communicating, as well as the existence of government-aid for single mothers which kids, which enables them to do this.
Due to all of this, a large percentage of males will end up being partnerless, or being the host for a woman with children from other men.

This causes the males of the population to live extremely disatisfactory lives, so the women can carry out their instinctive practice of sexual selection and make the human race more attractive looking (rampant with giant penises and uselessly massive breasts). In its most severe form, the only way a society could develop the process any further would be having full-out eugenics take place (as happened occasionally in ancient times). As it is, society carries out a silent eugenics, orchestrated by women.

Plug Drugs
06-06-2014, 02:44 AM
http://www.returnofkings.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/4_hot_club_girls1.jpg

cag
06-06-2014, 02:48 AM
so when do we get to read your manifesto? post it BEFORE you shoot up the womens gym

Plug Drugs
06-06-2014, 02:51 AM
so when do we get to read your manifesto? post it BEFORE you shoot up the womens gym

what the fuck??
at the end of the day i still like women and there are a lot of women who aren't like that at all
but when it's happening that society is turning like that, you gotta admit its happening

cag
06-06-2014, 02:53 AM
nope, you're just surrounding yourself with crazy bitches and assuming the entire world is like that. You're a fucking kid and don't know anything because you haven't lived a normal life. there are plenty of women that are nice, normal people but you will never meet nice girls like that when you're smoking crack and living in filth.

Plug Drugs
06-06-2014, 02:57 AM
all I'm saying is society is so hyper-sexualized these days, my god, every. single. fucking. thing. has some dumb little sexual innuendo placed somewhere within it, so fucking stupid

cag
06-06-2014, 02:59 AM
humans are sexual beings so shut the fuck up

cag
06-06-2014, 03:00 AM
our soul purpose in life is to eat, shit, and procreate.

Plug Drugs
06-06-2014, 03:05 AM
nope, you're just surrounding yourself with crazy bitches and assuming the entire world is like that.
the entire world isn't like that I suppose, but california is probably, like, the epic-center of it

You're a fucking kid and don't know anything because you haven't lived a normal life.
You're wrong, I've had to live several different versions of a normal life (like being a spoiled little shit in the eyes of poor kids and simultaneously being poor white trash in the eyes of upper middle-class suburban kids); my family was a mishmash of different lifestyles and I had to make them all cohere as a child, and I think that means my opinions on lifestyles are well-qualified

there are plenty of women that are nice, normal people
nothing I disagree with there

but you will never meet nice girls like that when you're smoking crack and living in filth.
there you go again insulting someone based on money

Plug Drugs
06-06-2014, 03:08 AM
by the way, I didn't know that psychopath was trying to shoot up a sorority house, that's fucked up
i don't really keep up with current events

cag
06-06-2014, 03:15 AM
the entire world isn't like that I suppose, but california is probably, like, the epic-center of it

You're wrong, I've had to live several different versions of a normal life (like being a spoiled little shit in the eyes of poor kids and simultaneously being poor white trash in the eyes of upper middle-class suburban kids); my family was a mishmash of different lifestyles and I had to make them all cohere as a child, and I think that means my opinions on lifestyles are well-qualified

nothing I disagree with there

there you go again insulting someone based on money

You said that since high shcool you've been in and out of mental institutions. you're just a young kid that doesn't know shit, you only know about your own world and have no concept on what's normal when you're writing letters to women accross the globe saying you want to suck dicks with them. you need to shut up and change your life and live another 50 years before anyone is going to listen to your drivel and if you spend your life in the gutter, high on drugs everyone is just going to think you're crazy so stfu already.

cag
06-06-2014, 03:17 AM
Go read some George Orwell and shut the fuck up

cag
06-06-2014, 03:18 AM
This thread is doomed. so peace out

Plug Drugs
06-06-2014, 03:20 AM
humans are sexual beings so shut the fuck up

fair enough but it kind of seems like that's all anyone cares about anymore and everyone's pursuit of out-fucking their neighbor is at a higher priority than larger issues negatively affecting everyone.. To be honest, in some cases it's almost the very catalyst causing those problems, which is disgusting.

timmy
06-06-2014, 03:20 AM
I think that means my opinions on lifestyles are well-qualified

please, just kill yourself

Plug Drugs
06-06-2014, 03:24 AM
You said that since high shcool you've been in and out of mental institutions.
No, during highschool I was in mental hospitals

you're just a young kid that doesn't know shit, you only know about your own world and have no concept on what's normal when you're writing letters to women accross the globe saying you want to suck dicks with them. you need to shut up and change your life and live another 50 years before anyone is going to listen to your drivel and if you spend your life in the gutter, high on drugs everyone is just going to think you're crazy so stfu already.
I'm offended by that; I've been through a lot and know a lot. It is just much more convenient for you to fill me in as some stereotype stoner and avoid having to care about the things I'm talking about

Plug Drugs
06-06-2014, 03:25 AM
please, just kill yourself

shut the fuck up

timmy
06-06-2014, 03:28 AM
you know what your problem is? youre arrogant, you think you know everything, you have an opinion on everything, but the reality is your just a deadbeat no good son of a bitch who is trying to compensate for being a deadbeat no good son of a bitch by pretending to know shit with pseudoscience and garbage you pull out of your drug addled leaking asshole

timmy
06-06-2014, 03:29 AM
if you would just stfu and be humble and accept that you are nothing special, just like the rest of us, maybe, just maybe you would be tollerable

cag
06-06-2014, 03:32 AM
you know what your problem is? youre arrogant, you think you know everything, you have an opinion on everything, but the reality is your just a deadbeat no good son of a bitch who is trying to compensate for being a deadbeat no good son of a bitch by pretending to know shit with pseudoscience and garbage you pull out of your drug addled leaking asshole

oh shit tim is on the warpath

Plug Drugs
06-06-2014, 03:35 AM
you know what your problem is? youre arrogant, you think you know everything, you have an opinion on everything
yeah a little bit and yeah so debate it with me then

but the reality is your just a deadbeat no good son of a bitch who is trying to compensate for being a deadbeat no good son of a bitch by pretending to know shit with pseudoscience and garbage you pull out of your drug addled leaking asshole
I went out and got a job yesterday, no joke

Plug Drugs
06-06-2014, 03:35 AM
if you would just stfu and be humble and accept that you are nothing special, just like the rest of us, maybe, just maybe you would be tollerable
whatever, I've failed all of you

cag
06-06-2014, 03:36 AM
the only way to be special is to not take shits at all, pluggy.

Plug Drugs
06-06-2014, 03:40 AM
i've got a personal score to settle with the broken aspects of the system, like the mental health system, because i've personally gotten sucked into it, thrown around, and spat out by it,

and I'm probably going to keep being outspoken about these things for the rest of my life

Plug Drugs
06-06-2014, 03:42 AM
i'll shutup about it here though, yeah, i can see why this thread is offensive

Dirty Beatle
06-06-2014, 04:16 AM
my theory is you'll never get a g/f

maks
06-06-2014, 06:19 AM

Autistic Spectrum
06-06-2014, 07:06 AM
never reading any of this

cag
06-06-2014, 07:08 AM
i read it all. all of it. kill me already

steveyos666
06-06-2014, 07:30 AM
opsummary: boys rule, girls drool, every human is exactly the same every female is the devil we are not safe I have already sharpened my harpoons and oiled my computer chair for when cag shows up to take my seoul

cag
06-06-2014, 07:31 AM
spin your computer chair around

Autistic Spectrum
06-06-2014, 07:34 AM
I don;t fucking care cag

I would bitch slap the fuck out of you because you actually are a stupid cunt

it's fucking exhausting how god damn stupid you are and therefore you WILL get bitchslapped the fuck out of for being such an annoying retarded stupid delusional fucktard cunt if you don't shut the fuck up while I drink 200 cups of tea and smoke 200 joints. Go apply for community college and have a nap. I'll talk to you later when you aren't such a fucking spastic try-hard fucktard, I can't even read your posts.

cag
06-06-2014, 07:36 AM
fucktard

jon
11-06-2014, 05:59 AM
I went out and got a job yesterday, no joke

that's a good joke

Plug Drugs
11-06-2014, 11:34 AM
look at this sigmund fraud in the OP

jon
11-06-2014, 11:44 AM
where's your post about uselessly huge dicks

Plug Drugs
11-06-2014, 07:58 PM
lol

rubycalaber
11-08-2014, 09:34 PM
when a girl is young, she is usually a tender & loving being, and does not yet distinguish weak men from powerful men

as she enters puberty, the instinctive desire for reproduction kicks in -- although at this point, she still does not favor powerful men entirely over less socially assertive compassionate men; since her body is still young, she may still favor the compassionate man as someone giving support as she gets older (both emotional support and other forms of support)
However, weak vs powerful does not necessarily distinguish between attractive and unattractive, and the desire for physically attractive men is perhaps at its most potent period during early and middle puberty (for a number of reasons, such as physical attractiveness being at its most accurate as an indicator of a person's genetic quality during these years when the body's genetic aptitude is being put to the test).

During the final years of puberty, the vagina figuratively backs up into the brain, transforming women into the deceptive persuasively-curved hell-spawn that most eventually become. It is now no-longer optional but required for a woman to find a man who can provide economic support, and must thereby take in a lesser-male (more often referred to as a "beta male"). The woman then compares herself to the status of other women, and holds the lesser-male sexually accountable for any deficits; she then channels her malcontent with the lesser male as an excuse to secretly acquire sperm from the alpha male. Whether this is morally right or wrong is instinctively blocked out by the woman's subconscious, and she need only a faux social justification in the back of her mind as sufficient-enough reason to acquire alpha sperm.

This drive to seek out and acquire alpha sperm unbeknownst to a lesser male partner is not an uncommon event in the least, but is almost instinctively mandated, as sexual selection has dominated the course of human evolution for many many millennia, and is genetically hard-wired into this.
The occurrence of this phenomenon seems to be so common that it should in fact be considered the standard, and instances of spousal faithfulness are actually the exception.

Now, although I believe in all that, I do also believe in the existence of a "true love" phenomenon in which the aforementioned cycle (and simple variations of it) will break and not occur. The phenomenon of 'true love' is actually superior to other types of sexual relationships, but it can not be attained forcefully.
Such relationship where both parties have a deep-seated affinity for one another requires the male and female to be at the same level of sexual experience when they first meet, as this creates a bonding between them. The reason this fails to occur so often is due to the alpha effect: a single alpha male may have sex with dozens of girls each year, while lesser males may have only a small handful of sexual partners in their entire life - or perhaps just one, or even none at all. This leads to a snowballing effect in where the vast majority of women will lose their virginity many years before most lesser males do.

In our modern society, it has become incredibly easy for the alpha effect to take place, due to technological advancement aiding people in communicating, as well as the existence of government-aid for single mothers which kids, which enables them to do this.
Due to all of this, a large percentage of males will end up being partnerless, or being the host for a woman with children from other men.

This causes the males of the population to live extremely disatisfactory lives, so the women can carry out their instinctive practice of sexual selection and make the human race more attractive looking (rampant with giant penises and uselessly massive breasts). In its most severe form, the only way a society could develop the process any further would be having full-out eugenics take place (as happened occasionally in ancient times). As it is, society carries out a silent eugenics, orchestrated by women.

the real reason is we have to go through life dealing with MEN
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/09katesig.gif

peter quinn i.e. manoman
11-09-2014, 01:11 AM
Hi plug drugs