lnopia the great
09-28-2012, 09:02 AM
whoops meant to say just lag more and more

lnopia the great
09-28-2012, 09:07 AM
ob buy an xbox so we can game its not like you have a job or any hobbies

MavisBeacon'sREVENGE
09-28-2012, 09:10 AM
I'll play D2 with you, but only in the Asian realm because it's the only one Blizzard will let me play on. Apparently they only care if white people hack.

rootbeer
09-28-2012, 09:29 AM
but seriously i just more and more everyday

bro bro bro
everybody knows call of duty sucks now, that being said are you getting the new one next month? we need to get down on some zombies man me and jordan used to have high scores on that shit.

syncan aka ken post jr
09-28-2012, 09:30 AM
I don't game. Not my thing. Plants Vs. Zombies and Angry Birds is about as far as I go. My husband would might buy an Xbox if he were home enough to play it. Too much hassle for him trying to play it in a truck over the road even though most trucks do have alternative power units for AC power.

he's too busy banging truck stop waitresses

rootbeer
09-28-2012, 09:30 AM
I'll play D2 with you, but only in the Asian realm because it's the only one Blizzard will let me play on. Apparently they only care if white people hack.

lol asian realm softcore diablo
>wtf am i reading

Gentleman Doli
09-28-2012, 09:56 AM
Lmao. Tihs thread would make me laugh if I wasnt dead fucking serious about Call of Duty and maintaining my ratehr fuckeing sick average damage of 42069. Oh and by teh way, basicaly as soon as I click the Call of Duty "Shortcut" on my desk, I start getting a blow job. Jealous? (or, in teh parlance of our times, "u mad"?)

rootbeer
09-28-2012, 10:04 AM
Lmao. Tihs thread would make me laugh if I wasnt dead fucking serious about Call of Duty and maintaining my ratehr fuckeing sick average damage of 42069. Oh and by teh way, basicaly as soon as I click the Call of Duty "Shortcut" on my desk, I start getting a blow job. Jealous? (or, in teh parlance of our times, "u mad"?)
everybody on pc is using headset obviously, it starts getting annoying when you are playing xbox and are legit good at the game but 10 year olds with turtle beach can just sound hack every player in the game

Gentleman Doli
09-28-2012, 10:13 AM
everybody on pc is using headset obviously, it starts getting annoying when you are playing xbox and are legit good at the game but 10 year olds with turtle beach can just sound hack every player in the game

Agree,d mate, especialy since propper use sound is key to maximizing "headshot"s. If u feel truely pro, then turn down teh volume and force the consolized fail aids from your body, concentrate deeply then hand ur controler to me and I will get a freakking insane kdr taht will make teh irl version of +rep (girl mouth on ur boner) flow freeley among tehm.

lnopia the great
09-28-2012, 10:28 AM
yeah no doubt im getting it

whose jordan is federal offense or biterrintent

m0nde
09-28-2012, 10:29 AM
lol at playing this shit on xbox

rootbeer
09-28-2012, 10:45 AM
yeah no doubt im getting it

whose jordan is federal offense or biterrintent

federal is jordan, bitterintent is also good at zombies but hes not very patient for those extra long games

lnopia the great
09-28-2012, 10:49 AM
pretty sure most of the games you hyped up on steam were ported from apples app store you casual fuck

rootbeer
09-28-2012, 10:53 AM
lol at playing this shit on xbox

shooters are pretty much meant for console gaming because you have intuitive controls with a joy stick (like how shooters were invented lol)... if you like fps on pc its because you abuse sensitivity or automatic guns or something retarded. i cant actually think of a shooter i would prefer on a keyboard.

m0nde
09-28-2012, 10:54 AM
just get timlooool in here, he'll school all of you

rootbeer
09-28-2012, 10:55 AM
just get timlooool in here, he'll school all of you

he only plays mass effect now :(

m0nde
09-28-2012, 10:58 AM
does he still post on forumicon?

rootbeer
09-28-2012, 10:58 AM
i wish they could match call of duty four or five with these new ones, those were the best imo

rootbeer
09-28-2012, 10:59 AM
does he still post on forumicon?

i havent gone there in like a year because it wasnt getting used

m0nde
09-28-2012, 10:59 AM
shooters are pretty much meant for console gaming because you have intuitive controls with a joy stick (like how shooters were invented lol)... if you like fps on pc its because you abuse sensitivity or automatic guns or something retarded. i cant actually think of a shooter i would prefer on a keyboard.what's stopping you from attaching an xbox joystick to the pc if you really want?

rootbeer
09-28-2012, 11:02 AM
what's stopping you from attaching an xbox joystick to the pc if you really want?

because i have an xbox for that

m0nde
09-28-2012, 11:04 AM
so you'd rather play a stripped down version of the game and pay 15 dollars a month to do it online?

rootbeer
09-28-2012, 11:09 AM
so you'd rather play a stripped down version of the game and pay 15 dollars a month to do it online?
no, id rather play the better version of the game... also my xbox is playing netflix 24/7, its cheaper than buying another machine for just my tv. im not sure how you think paying 900 bucks for a pc and playing shitty controlled games is better than playing good games with your friends. also i play lots of pc games.

rootbeer
09-28-2012, 11:11 AM
real games aka not steam games

syncan aka ken post jr
09-28-2012, 11:14 AM
team is a digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer and communications platform developed by Valve Corporation. It is used to distribute games and related media online, from small independent developers to larger software houses; Valve has also announced plans to expand the service to include non-gaming software in the near future. Steam provides the user with install and automatic management of software across multiple computers, community features such as friends lists and groups, cloud saving, and in-game voice and chat functionality. The software provides a freely available application programming interface, Steamworks, that developers can take advantage of to integrate many of Steam's functions within their software products, including copy protection, networking and matchmaking, in-game achievements and micro-transactions, and support for user-created content through Steam Workshop. Though initially developed for use on Microsoft Windows, the client has expanded to include a Mac OS X version and a pending port to Linux, and clients with limited functionality on the PlayStation 3 console and for both iOS and Android mobile devices. In addition to be a central hub for gaming software, Valve has created a version of Steam with altered functionality to be used in schools for educational software, including a modified version of Portal 2 for teaching science and critical thinking lessons.
As of August 2012, there are over 1500 games available through Steam,[5] and 54 million active user accounts.[6] The concurrent users peak was 5 million on January 2, 2012.[7] Although Valve never releases sales figures, Stardock, former owner of competing platform Impulse, estimated in 2009 that Steam had a 70% share of the digital distribution market for video games.[8]

maks
09-28-2012, 12:04 PM
shooters are pretty much meant for console gaming because you have intuitive controls with a joy stick (like how shooters were invented lol)... if you like fps on pc its because you abuse sensitivity or automatic guns or something retarded. i cant actually think of a shooter i would prefer on a keyboard.

intuitive? it takes 10 minutes to turn around with a joystick, and you have none of the precision you get with a mouse... Gamepads are for platformers, I wouldn't play anything other than Mario or Sonic on a console.

sex with dead people
09-28-2012, 12:11 PM
Make me admin at forumicon.