PDA

View Full Version : drubnk af forum thoughts

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
06-07-2014, 11:28 PM
lisa: you are a socially derange dindicvidual. it must suck to be so stupid. your like best trait is extorting dumb men i.e. root beer

stebevy: you are seriously a loser who depends on the welfare system to live. instead of beoing a taker become an earner and kern how to make ur money as a real it pro instead of a stay at home piece of shit. ie.e go to community college you jackass

cag: ur p. hot, but way to be a loser and surround urself with losers. be a socially cool acceptable down chick and not fuckign hang out online with ytmnd spin doff posters and talk to like stevey who is fat and lives with mom

dep: dp ur p. cool and smart. really ironically think ur unironically the poster i fit in the most with like socially and is sane.

rootbeer: you are the worlds ultimate sucker. ik ur body image as a fat piece of shit sucks, but ur a cool dude. stop trying to have kids with stupid fucking ho's like debbie an dlisa and find a passion. once you find a passion you won't be a dependent loser who will do anything to fuck any pussy no matter how ratchet it is

06-07-2014, 11:28 PM
ramen: you're hot as fuck i love thick chicsl

06-07-2014, 11:29 PM
maks: you bullt y me online on the forums but you're another forum i think with a co mpetant life

steveyos666
06-08-2014, 06:59 AM
calm down Tim

steveyos666
06-08-2014, 07:35 AM
Having owned an Ipad Mini Retina, Ipad Mini, Ipad 4, Android Nexus 7, Nexus 7 2013, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and a tab.

So I've used the top end Apple and Android tablets, I've owned practically every smartphone from Iphone 5s, to Note 3's.

But this device trounces all of them to be perfectly honest, the speed is pure, crisp and almost instant with most apps, opening and closing, gaming quality is second to none, not a single lag anywhere, even my Note 3 lags on some of the games this baby simply takes in its stride.

I read the reviews and there are very few compared to other more well know manufacturers and thought id give it a go, went onto PC world and they have an offer on now £99 for the Note 7 itself and 20 % of accessories, so i got 20% of the official slot in flip case. amazing deal.

One game that stands out to me at this early stage or play, is Colin Mcrae which lags on everything, even my Ipad retina and 5s iphone, but not on this, loading times are seriously less on everything.

Why on earth is this tablet not advertised on every billboard and newspaper.
Just thought Id mention this and hope this section of XDA gets loads more action as it should, this is the hidden super device.

ANYONE thinking 1GB ram....forget it, this thing flies, even more so than a 3GB RAM Note 3

Sell your grandmother, deodorants, pants and save up and buy one of these.

steveyos666
06-08-2014, 07:35 AM
that's a review for the ipod

08-30-2015, 12:00 AM
that's a review for the ipod

bump