PDA

View Full Version : 1. I might unherp marco 2. I haven't forgot rubynet.net 3. I fixed my white icons

steveyos666
06-08-2014, 08:13 AM
1. marco is really flipping shit in the herp and I am 90% positive he's actaully yelling and screaming in rage irl and I don't need people with nothing left in life this angry at me. don't bother with any input it's my decision I'm the one in potential danger. don't get mad at me if I reverse my decision.

2. I will be getting tapatalk going for rbuyetnet.net but after going kayaking I have to go kayaking more I have to keep doing that, I don't even want to be posting here I want to jus tpost at fjs for now but like right now I"m waiting on a big download 520mb and only getting 200-350kb because it's just a tegra note root tool someone made and they actually why the hell are they hosting it on their own slow stupid sit ewhen there's millions of free file hosts omg

3. I had white icons because I didn't :rtfm: but at least for the moment they're back

steveyos666
06-08-2014, 08:14 AM
I really hope cag's girl thing doesn't gross me out most of them really do and I hope all the stuff about them tasting good is true and stuff

steveyos666
06-08-2014, 08:16 AM
I'm drinking a lot of pineapple juice I hope she's doing the same, I'm doing it because I'm gonna eat my own jazz to see if pineapple juice really does improve it, I'm a scientist of orgams she's gonna bust a nut further across the house than ever with anyone else ever and ya'll know this is true so u h888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 888888888888888888 because you are afraid and will always be generics, sort of like you where all teh plain paper this entire time and cag wasnt but I was blinded by the lizards... blinded by.... the science.......................................______________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________

Dirty Beatle
06-08-2014, 08:18 AM
Why? .net is dead since maks banned me. Like dead as a door nail.

Maks as an admin you make retard decisions. Suck an egg.

maks
06-08-2014, 08:45 AM
someone's mad

maks
06-08-2014, 08:46 AM
you really should have listened lisa you know I'm a man of my word

Dirty Beatle
06-08-2014, 09:23 AM
you really should have listened lisa you know I'm a man of my word

No you aren't. You edited my posts that weren't in your section once when you said you wouldn't do that and your reason for banning me was pathetic, weak and retarded. Your forum is now dead, dead, dead. You = wrong. Me = right.

maks
06-08-2014, 09:36 AM
I only ever invited you there so I could make you rage out, mission accomplished

maks
I'll unban you if you write me a heartfelt apology, at least 400 words

maks
and cut off one of your toes on cam

Dirty Beatle
06-08-2014, 10:17 PM
I don't care maks, sorry.

The point is your forum is literally nothing without me.

Autistic Spectrum
06-08-2014, 10:18 PM
I don't care maks, sorry.

The point is your forum is literally nothing without me.

☆☆☆★★

2 star post

Dirty Beatle
06-08-2014, 10:25 PM
☆☆☆★★

2 star post
No it gets 200 stars

Plus it's true.

steveyos666
06-08-2014, 11:46 PM
it really is true

steveyos YOLO
06-09-2014, 12:08 AM
No you aren't. You edited my posts that weren't in your section once when you said you wouldn't do that and your reason for banning me was pathetic, weak and retarded. Your forum is now dead, dead, dead. You = wrong. Me = right.

It was dead before you got there so stop bragging about ruining the place.

Dirty Beatle
06-09-2014, 12:09 AM
It was dead before you got there so stop bragging about ruining the place.no it was dead before I got there, it had a short life and then maks banned me and now it's dead again.

Deal with it.

Maks lick my boots.

steveyos YOLO
06-09-2014, 12:52 AM
I wish he was the admin here as well

Dirty Beatle
06-09-2014, 12:56 AM
if he was this forum would be dead too

cag
06-09-2014, 12:56 AM
lisa is a veteran of the psychic wars

cag
06-09-2014, 12:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pzhm_tKG-I

cag
06-09-2014, 12:59 AM
watching hevey metal onn Netflix holy shitthis movie is good

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
06-09-2014, 01:00 AM
everyone itf is a tormented nutcase

06-09-2014, 01:00 AM
except me im perfect aryan superman

06-09-2014, 01:03 AM
these threads all suck big dick

cag
06-09-2014, 01:11 AM
Dan steals star trek bbs he thinks he van steAl our girl dp we need to defeat dan he is trying to take debbie from us

06-09-2014, 01:15 AM
is debbie qt

cag
06-09-2014, 01:37 AM
Debbbbeeee is fucking hot u stay away sjey is mine

Autistic Spectrum
06-09-2014, 05:53 AM
debbies mine back off bitch

maks
06-09-2014, 06:25 AM
no it was dead before I got there, it had a short life and then maks banned me and now it's dead again.

Deal with it.

Maks lick my boots.

actually it was dead for about 6 months, then stevey rediscovered it, now it's dead because he left and he posts a lot. I'm ok with that, I was sick of having to watch two different forums

Dirty Beatle
06-09-2014, 06:29 AM
I'm ok with it too because I have this forum, it was good when I was herped to have somewhere else to post

You're a terrible admin though

Let's cuddle

maks
06-09-2014, 06:48 AM
actually you and stevey are the first two who would be banned from any 'real' forum

steveyos666
06-09-2014, 07:09 AM
idk about that marks you gotta keep in mind you're this forum's cody I think you might have me beat because I haven't found a community yet that doesn't immediately love me and I even get PM's asking if I'm a girl because my personality is magnetizing

steveyos666
06-09-2014, 07:10 AM
I've never once been banned from a community, this is the only group of people on earth who have any hatred for me

steveyos666
06-09-2014, 07:11 AM
I'm not letting rubynetnet die do not worry I just need to focus o woke IP too late to go deer watching because o was too busy fuckomg cag in the ass

Dirty Beatle
06-09-2014, 07:12 AM
actually you and stevey are the first two who would be banned from any 'real' forum

Strange that we were the only 2 to post at your forum

why would I be banned?

Autistic Spectrum
06-09-2014, 07:25 AM
ban reason : none

date the ban will be lifted : never

Autistic Spectrum
06-09-2014, 07:26 AM
stevey codey is this fourms codey what is wrong with you

steveyos666
06-09-2014, 08:40 AM
lol well if the monds/admins weren't fucking terrible